Anything For You Beyonce

By Crazwoolf123002

"I like you... can I put a ring on it?" ㅡ In which Jacob attempts a lyric prank on a stranger but ends up fal... More

Info:
Prologue
Stranger Danger
Le Text
Okay then...
Limeade
yEeTuS
... 🙃
Flaming Inferno
Amateur
internal screaming
yuppers
cereal
aNgEl
Okay then...????
hOyAaaaAAaaAaa
Congrats you're gay! 🥳🏳️‍🌈
thRivE mAh dOoD
UwU central pt.1
UwU central pt.2
UwU central pt. 3
UwU central pt. 4
Ya'll- I-
My Heart Went Oof-
dEeP bReAtHS
wUt dA fUck iS thIs?
bOReD
Oh... how- lovely?
Q&A
Q&A (Answers pt. 1)
Q&A (Answers pt. 2)
Q&A (Answers pt. 3)
dAte nIghT pt.1
dAte nIghT pt. 2
Self Promo: Moon Lit Howls
dAte nIghT pt. 3
fOrK oFf
Sugar Daddy
Need to Scream
Microwaved Cat
Meeting the In-laws
Life Decisions
PROGRESS
you alive?
Triple Date
Panik
Got it
Cracked the Code... not
Suits and Rings
An Answer
Wedding Planning
vIbEs aNd sCarEs
Reflect
nerves
하얀 champagne 버블에 shower
Happily Ever Bonkers
Epilogue: Little Munchkins
Epilogue 2: Grown up
Under Editing

Access Denied... not really

1.2K 72 75
By Crazwoolf123002

^ here... take some chensung fanart I made for the book 'Withered.' Go read the forking book. Y'all like it? Does it look good? I mean- probs could've done better but meh... I'm lazy.

"So, you went on a date with Kevin yesterday huh?" Eric started teasing his poor hyung.

"Yeah..."

"Wait, it was a legitimate date!?"

"Yeah..."

Eric gasped, "You're kidding! Who asked who?"

Jacob, who was stocking the pringles, sighed before responding, "He asked me."

"SPILL THE FUCKING TEA!!! WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED!?!!? I NEED DETAILS!"

The Canadian flushed, recalling the events that he'd been through the previous day.

His heart had never been the same... not that he'd openly admit it. He continued stocking while telling the very eager, Eric.

"Well... when he asked me, he'd told me to meet him by the south gate of the University."

The younger, who was working the cashier for the night, nodded furiously.

"So, after my classes were done for the day, I met him by the entrance. He was so lost in thoughts that I had to tap his shoulder."

"Thoughts about you?"

Jacob shrugged, "Who knows what goes on in Kevin's brain? Anyways, when he turned around he kind of stared at me a little while. I almost got creeped out, but I was more flustered than anything else."

Eric scoffed, "Of course you were flustered. You always are. What did Sunwoo and I tell you about confidence?"

"I don't remember... but anyways, he asked me some questions about like, if I had driven to school or sumthin like that. I must of had a shot of liquid confidence or something because I asked him if it was a date. Oh, and this all happened while he practically dragged me by the hand to his car."

"Oh. My. God. THAT'S SO FORKING CUTE I JAJDKSJASK!"

"Well, when I asked him if it was a date or not, he asked me if I wanted it to be. I responded by saying that I wouldn't object to it being one to which he said that it was a date."

Eric was about to let out another scream of excitement, but Jacob continued, "The car ride was silent for the most part. It was almost... awkward, but when we got to the cafe, keep in mind he asked me to coffee, I was a little shocked."

"Shocked? How come?"

"It was small. I was like, boi has shiny expensive car, wears designer clothes, clearly rich as fuck, taking me to a small, almost rundown establishment. What?"

"Kevin is rich as fuck. You'd think he'd be stuck up with all that wealth but nah... he's just a meme."

"True that. Apparently though, the owner, by the way it's called Ella Kim's, is a family friend who he calls Auntie. She told me to call her that too. Anyways, she calls him Snickerdoodle which has quite the hilarious backstory to it that I won't tell you because I'm nice. But, um, she kind of ships us. Like, she literally screeched 'Keep him.'"

The younger laughed, "Tag yourself, I'm Mrs. Kim and I love her."

"I love her too, like, can she adopt me? Kidding, I love my mother. Anyways, she makes the best coffee and that's just facts. I don't make the rules."

"I'll have to there sometime, but tell me, what happened there?"

"Well, we joked around a lot. Quoted vines because why the fuck not? And honestly, I liked it," Jacob blushed remembering the next little bit, "Afterwards he dropped me off at the school parking lot so I could drive my shitty car home and boi, when he saw the condition it was in he offered to buy me a new one."

"Kevin's your Sugar Daddy and that's just the tea."

The fuck?

The Canadian felt his very being jolt, "What? No! I declined anyway, but like... we talked about honestly anything and I swear I've never laughed harder in my life."

"We all need a Kevin Moon, it's clearly good for the soul."

Jacob scoffed before whispering, "Yeah, but clearly not so good for the heart."

"I HEARD THAT!!! THE HELL YOU MEAN!?"

Well fuck.

"I- um..." He couldn't seem to control his hands from fiddling with the products nor could he stop the heat from rising into his face and chest.

"Oh my God! You love him don't you?"

What?

"No!"

"Lies. Complete bullshit."

"No, it couldn't be. Maybe a crush but I definitely am far from love."

The younger laughed, "Well then, if you're so sure... tell me, how exactly do you feel about Kevin?"

How'd he feel? Well damn. Where to start? Kevin Moon was clearly perfection. The way he smiled and joked around like every moment was a jest. The way he treated everyone with such kindness and grace. The way he talked with such passion about everything he loved in life. It was almost like flaws didn't exist in him.

The charisma and charm that he had was like no other. Fucking, Disney Princes who? Gone. Retired. Found in a ditch. They're all being replaced by none other than Kevin Moon.

Everything about him made the older Canadian's heart flutter and run laps. And it seemed like his heart controlled his lungs as well because he found it hard to breathe everytime the younger said anything flirtatious.

His mind also seemed to be under control because Jacob couldn't stop his thoughts from leaving his mouth though. He said everything out loud, so Eric just stood there with a knowing smirk.

"Hyung, believe me, you're in love."

"Tsk. You don't know what you're talking about. Me, being in love this fast? That's absolutely ridiculous."

"Is love supposed to be logical? Last time I checked, it's always been ridiculous. It can come to anyone, anywhere and at anytime."

Shrugging it off, the older decided to get back to his work.

But Eric wasn't done.

"You say it's just a crush. You're probably just trying to convince yourself that you just like him. Hyung, even though there's a difference between liking someone and loving someone, the line between the two is very thin and people have often crossed over without even realizing it. I think that's exactly what happened here. You developed a small crush, but the more you talk the more the feelings grow. The more powerful they become. And one powerful emotion quickly leads to another, sometimes even more powerful emotion."

Jacob whirred around to look the younger straight in the eyes, "How the hell do you know so much? It sounds like you're speaking from experience."

Looking down and playing with the hem of his shirt, Eric bit his lip, "Maybe... I have."

It looked like he was tearing up and Jacob assumed the worst.

"Oh God, if Juyeon hurt you I'll kill that son of a bitch."

"NO! I mean- No... he didn't. I just, don't think he loves me the same way I do."

The older ran behind the counter and engulfed him into a warm, almost motherly hug, "Sweetie, if he doesn't love you back that's his loss, but please don't give up. It really does seem like he cares for you... and maybe if he doesn't love you yet, It does look as though he's on his way there."

"I know. I know. But this wasn't supposed to be about my love life. It's about yours. So, tell me honestly, do you love Kevin hyung?"

"N-"

"Think before you speak and don't ignore your heart in the process. Gather every bit of emotion you feel for him and then try to tell me you don't love him."

The realization came and tears came to Jacob's eyes, "Fuck... I am in love aren't I? Damn you, Snickerdoodle."

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
Well hey there!

Did I write most of this when I was supposed to be asleep?

Maybe.

Anyways, we're getting somewhere!
Y'all excited for Moonbae to be a thing cus I am.

I'm sad to tell you that there might be like... 15 more chapters maybe 20 at max and then we're done.

I'm honestly excited. I'm looking forward to actually completing a book on Wattpad.

Before you get too sad though... let me pitch you some other The Boyz fics I have planned.

Keep in mind that none of these are published yet. They are something for y'all to look forward to.

"It isn't my fault! Your lips just looked so kissableㅡ they had to be kissed!"

--

In which Eric may or may not stare at Juyeon's lips a bit more than he should...

"Your mind, lungs, body and heart belong to him. Only him."

__

In which Wizards exist only to protect the human race, and Sunwoo takes the Wizard's prayer a little too much to heart.

"If losing him means keeping the throneㅡ than I refuse to be king."

__

In which Prince Jaehyun hosts a ball to pick his bride and a disguised Hyunjoon catches his eye.

"I heard you sing to the moon and I fell in love as if it was a serenade meant just for me."

___

In which the supernatural exist and 11 unknowing werewolves are about to experience a form of adventure they've never known.

You likey?

I hope so.

Anyways, as usual, always remember that-

I PURPLE YOU ALL MY LOVELY LITTLE CUBS!!!!
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 5.9K 38
"You know what would stop this marriage? If we date."
26K 814 29
he held her jaw as his lips slowly put on hers. "what a bad kisser you are" "oh we will see about that lee hyunjae", she boldly kisses him. started:...
14.5K 1K 49
You came like a Butterfly and gave life to the dying Flower in my Heart ♡ "For you? Yes."
7.8K 291 21
in which, sunwoo witnesses your most embarrassing moment, using it to bully you every day.