Taken

By nikkihope82

Lauren Martinez is 17 years old living with her step father, Paul, after her mother passed and Father moved a... More

chapter 1~ we're going in...
chapter 2 ~ welcome
chapter 3~ i said it once
chapter 4~ i trust you
chapter 5~ whatever you say
chapter 6~ stressful eyes
chapter 7~ we took care of him
chapter 8~ code red
chapter 9~ im trapped
Chapter 10~ Everyone has a story
Chapter 11~ Dont talk to strangers
Chapter 12~ lies into miracles
chapter 13~ just tell me
chapter 14~ i know im not the only one
chapter 15~ impressive McCann
chapter 16~ no chill intended
chapter 17~ Memories
chapter 19~ that is exactly what i said
Chapter 20~ The wood danger
authors note~ please read!
chapter 21~ hawks eye
chapter 22~ i never wanna lose you
chapter 23~ its not that bad
Chapter 24~ No control
Chapter 25~ i just need space
chapter 26~ just for one minute
Chapter 27~ no peeking, no knowing
Chapter 28~ decorations and secrets
Chaoter 29~ just stay out of it
Chapter 30~ lets run through this
chapter 31~ stepping up
Chapter 32~ A Game?
chapter 33~ she put you up to this?
Chapter 34~ welcome to my hood
Chapter 35~ all for you
Chapter 36~ she offically knows everything
Chapter 37~ surprise surprise
Chapter 38~ Rude Awakening
Chapter 39~ Listen to the rules next time
Chapter 40~ Lonely
Chapter 41~ Meet Elliott
Chapter 42~ I'll take care of him
Chapter 43~ fear falls
Chapter 44~ Family affair
Chapter 45~ the lies are over
Chapter 46~ no more
Chapter 47~ out again
Chapter 48~home greetings
Chapter 49~ a whole new world
Chapter 50~ lets get you suited
Chapter 51- bad to worse
Chapter 52: TKO
Chapter 53: throwback
Chapter 54: Its on.
Chapter 55~ drugs dont mix
Chapter 56~ the enemy is yourself
Chapter 57~ it doesnt have to be this way
Chapter 58~ this isnt goodbye
ATTENTION

Chapter 18~ you got this

3.4K 78 5
By nikkihope82

Lauren's pov:

This doesn't feel real to me right now. I'm going to do practically a killing scene in a movie. But the scary thing is it's not a movie. It's not fake. This is actually happening to me.

I drove slowly and followed the directions Jason gave me. It was close to 6:20 when I got to a familiar street. Before I went to turn onto the street I stopped and went straight.
I had to stop by my moms tree quickly. Just to say a prayer, and ask her to watch over me during this cause damn I'm gonna need it.
It only took me 5 mins before I left the tree and got to "the place." When I was little my mom told me to close my eyes and count to three in my head and all my worries will go away. It worked until now. I've never been in this situation, of death.

I saw the black van.
The black van that if this doesn't work out I could be in next.
The black van they could hurt me, could be killed or raped in.
The black van of worries.

I parked the car and turned it off. I then put the sticky note on the radio and grabbed the keys.
Before I got out the car I looked around and I saw a faint look of fredo in his position in the window. He nodded his head telling me it's time.

I couldn't see Jason but I know he has this figured out.
I got out the car and I saw the van door slam open. Ari went to run to me but jake held her arm back.

" no games Martinez." Jake said loudly as he held a gun to Ariana's head.
" no games I promise. I have the keys for Ariana and that's it." I put my hands up in surrender.
" good." We walked and met in the middle.
" you don't have to do this." Ariana said trying to stick up for herself.
" yes. I do." I looked at her and grinned confidently.
Jake let go of her and I handed her the key. " let's go sweety, we have a lot of... 'Catching up' to do." Jake smirked and grabbed my wrist painfully.

I then started to shake cause then I remembered jake has a gun. Jake has a gun and Jason didn't tell me what to go if he had a gun. I closed my eyes and tried to count to three until I heard...

" GO!" someone yelled it pulling me out of my thoughts.
Just then the smoke bomb blew up directly in front of jake.
I then heard jake scream. A scream of pain and that's when I knew fredo did his job.
I fell to the ground because of the explosion and jake released his grip enough for me to get away from him.

I felt a sharp pain in my arm but i didn't pay any attention to it.
I felt a hand pick me up and by complete surprise
it
was
gale.
Gale? Why is gale here? Is he apart of this? Is he apart of a gang? He never seemed that type. " gang" type. I looked at him and he looked scary. Like in my nightmares. He looked gray with wrinkles and like.... dead. What happened to the life of him? He used to have tan skin and gorgeous brown hair. He was really good looking. He had every feature a girl wanted. " come on we gotta go!" I shook my head and cleared up and saw Jason holding me.

We started to run to the other side of the motel where Jason parked his car.
I saw Ariana drive her car past us.
" cops will be here soon we gotta go." Jason said as he took his mask off.

" oh my god." I said as I looked down and saw my arm bleeding.
" okay you're okay we will take care of it, don't stress about it or it'll hurt more." Jason said as he sped off to his house.

My arm started to feel numb. I must have cut it on something when I fell.
I looked down and saw broken pieces of glass shattered in my arm.
" Jasonn." I said as the pain started to increase.
" hold on baby we are almost at the house, Matt should be there now." Jason said as he took a quick turn onto his street.
I tried to move my arm but I had no feeling in it, I was loosing a lot of blood and I was getting dizzy. The cut must be deep. " babe you gotta stay awake we are almost there." Jason said as I started to close my eyes drearily.
" j I can't." I could only manage to get that out before I drifted off.

Jason's pov:

" babe you gotta stay awake we are almost there." I said turning into the driveway.
" j I can't." Lauren said quietly before closing her eyes.
I parked the car and got out quickly. I opened her side of the door and picked her bridal style up and ran into the house.
" MATT!" I screamed as I brought her into the kitchen and laid her on the table.

" what's wrong someone get hurt?" He asked as he ran downstairs.
" she got a deep cut and lost too much blood!" I said as I ran to get a wash cloth.
" alright left cabinet has my stitching utensils in it, can you bring it over here?" Matt said as he took his jacket off then took the sweatshirt off of Lauren quickly but carefully.
" I brought it over to him and put the wet cloth on her head hoping it could wake her up.
Her eyes squinted open.
" jas?" She whispered.
" I'm right here princess you're okay I promise." I said as I stroked her cheek.
" is he dead?" She asked.

I know he is probably dead. He should be. Fredo is the second best shooter on this gang other than me. He wouldn't have missed him.

" yeah baby he's dead." I said looking down at her.
" good." She smiled and closed her eyes.
" Lauren stay awake princess you can't sleep right now." I said tapping her to keep her up.
She still didn't wake up which started to scare me. " Matt is she gonna be okay?" I asked as I stroked her hair with my fingers.
" what's her pulse?"Matt asked as he started to stitch her arm.
I counted a minute and her pulse was 70.

" her rate is 70." I said looking up at Matt as he carefully sews her skin together.
" that's a good rate, she is only unconscious because of blood lost. She'll be up in an hour or so." Matt said as Ariana walked in.
" what's wrong is she okay?!" Ariana asked worried.
" she lost some blood and she's unconscious but she'll be okay." Matt said as he finished up his stitch.

" where's Brandon?" Ariana asked.
" on his way home." I said as I brought the cloth back to the sink.
" thanks Jason." Ariana hugged me then went over and hugged Matt.
" for what?" I asked as I went back over to Lauren.
" getting me." She said as she walked out the room.
" I'm gonna take her up to the bed." I said as I picked Lauren up and carefully brought her up to the room.

When I put Lauren down on the bed she started to move around and Vegas jumped up on the bed.
" Vegas back." I said as he laid down.
" hi Vegas." Lauren said weakly.
" how do you feel?" I asked putting her hair behind her ear.
" I'm okay. Where's ari?" Lauren asked.
" she's here." I said smiling.
" good." She weakly grinned then grabbed my shirt with her good arm and pulled me into a kiss.
" we did it." I said as I pulled away.
" hell yeah we did." She smiled as she giggled.
" I'll go get you some water." I said as I got up.
" can you have Matt come here please?" She asked

" yeah." I walked out the room and I heard her talk to Vegas.
I looked back in the room and he was cuddled up right next to her.
I walked downstairs with a smile.

She's okay. Ariana's okay. Everyone is okay. And fuck boy is dead.

When I walked in the kitchen Matt was cleaning up.
" hey Lauren needs you real quick." I said pointing upstairs as I walked to the fridge.
" is she up?" He asked as he headed upstairs.
" yeah." I grabbed a water bottle as Alex walked in with fredo in his arms.

" we need help now!" Alex said as fredo fell to the ground with blood everywhere.
" MATT!" I screamed as Iean and fell next to fredo.
" he was shot by one of jakes guys after he shot jake."

" fredo buddy you gotta stay up please you can't do this." I said slapping his cheek gently.
" I'm sorry." He whispered.
" Fredo stop you can't do this no!" My eyes got heated and soon there was warm water running down my cheek.
" what's wrong with him!" Matt asked worried as he dropped to the ground next to us.
" he's dying Matt we need to get help!" I said as i put pressure on his wound on his stomach.
" Jason he might not make it, we have to bring him downstairs to the surgery room RIGHT NOW GO." Matt said as he got up.
" Alex is ted here?!" I asked as Alex helped Matt and I pick fredo up.
" yeah he's on his way home." Alex said as we slowly walked down the stairs.

" get him here now!" Matt said as we put fredo on the table under the huge light.
" okay." Alex speed dialed his phone. " Ted y'all gotta get here now!" Ted was a doctor just like Matt but he was a little more advanced.

" fredo come on buddy please don't do this to me." I said pacing the room and looking at his bleeding body with blood all over my hands and shirt.
" Jason, Alex you guys need to get out tell ted to come down here when he gets here." Matt said as he led alex and I towards the door.
" bro I can't leave him. He can't die. He's my guy. I need him. Matt please make sure he is okay." I said as Matt stood in the door way.
" I promise Jason I'll do my best.
Matt said as he closed the door.
" no this isn't happening. This can't happen. Alex!" I said pacing. " Jason calm down." Alex said trying to get my attention but I was getting way to upset.
" fredo doesn't deserve that! If anyone does I do! He shouldn't be like this!" I said as I punched the wall because of my anger and sadness.
" fuck." I said as I grabbed my hand.
" Jason ya idiot he's gonna be okay. Don't think of the negative bro. Go upstairs and take care of your girl. I'll stay will fredo." Alex said as he pushed me up the stairs.
When I got upstairs Ariana, Brandon, Derek, Ryan, Jessica, two of Alex's memebers, and Lauren were all standing together

" what happened!" Ryan asked.
" who's down there. Don't tell me fredo is. Please don't tell me fredo is." Lauren asked.
" yeah. He is." My eyes watered up and Lauren came over to me and I hugged her.
We both buried our faces in each others shoulders.

I heard Ariana start to tear up and Ryan and Jessica start to mutter.
" guys I'm here what happened?!" Ted came rushing through the door.
" downstairs go!" I said pointing down.

" IT NEVER FUCKING ENDS." Ryan said as he pushed a table over and it breaks.
" what the fuck Ryan!" I said as I walked over To the table.
" DONT ACT LIKE YOURE NOT PISSED I KNOW YOU HAD TO HAVE PUNCHED THE WALL OR DOOR YOUR HAND IS BLEEDING!" Ryan screamed pointing down at my hand.
" DO YOU NOT THINK IM FUCKING PISSED, THATS MY BROTHER DOWN THERE DYING! HES DYING! And I can't do shit..." I said as I walked out the room.
I grabbed my coat and went outside to my car and just sat in my car.
I turned the music on and just closed my eyes letting tears roll down my cheeks.
I heard " can I come in?" from lauren as She asked and sniffled.
" yeah." I unlocked the door and she got in.
Her face was red and her eyes looked wet like she was crying.
" what am I going to do!" I asked as I pushed against the steering wheel.
" I don't know. But we will get through this. Together." Lauren said as she grabbed my hand.
" let's take a drive." I said as put the car in reverse.
" okay." Lauren said as a loose tear left her eye.
As I pulled out two of Alex's members pulled up in their cars.
" I can't loose another important person in my life. Loosing my mother was enough, loosing Alfredo. I just can't." Lauren said as she started to cry.
"Lauren please don't cry." I said as I tried to hold back my own tears.
" it's not easy." Lauren said as she covered her eyes.
My phone rang before I started to respond to Lauren.
It was Ryan.
" I can't talk to him right now can you just ask him what he wants." I asked handing Lauren the phone.

" hello?" She answered.
" no." Lauren grabbed my arm in fear.
" you're kidding, no" she said as she started to shake.

" Lauren what's wrong!" I asked as I stopped the car.
Lauren hung the phone up and looked forward in shock.
" Lauren what happened!" I asked trying to get her attention.

" jake. He's. Not. Dead." She started crying.
" they are at the house." She said scared.
" shit." I swore under my breathe.
" Jason." She said still crying.
I looked over at her.

" they are at the house we need to go back." Lauren said.
" you can't I have to." I said as I turned around.
" what, no I'm in this with you!" Lauren said as she squeezed my arm.
" I'm not going to let you get hurt again, I'm going to drive back to the house, you drive to a hotel or something get out of here and get to safety." I said as I sped off.
" no Jason. I am going in there with you." Lauren said seriously and determined.
" you don't know how to shoot." I said looking over at her.
" actually I do I used to hunt in PA with my dad." She crossed her arms.
" so if I gave you a regular handgun do you think you would be okay?" I asked hesitantly.

Did I really just ask her if she wanted a handgun....

" yes Jason!"
" fine, backseat there a case there should be three in there." I said as I turned my lights off and pulled into my driveway.
" here." She handed me my gun and she took one.
" don't shoot unless it's nick, jake, or if I tell you to shoot." I said as I opened the door.

Lauren's pov:

I got out the car the same time Jason did.
" Jason you in through the back I'm going in through the garage." I said as I slowly walked towards the garage.
" Lauren." Jason said.
" what?" I turned around where he was.
" I love you." Jason said.
" I love you too." I said as I kissed him and hugged him.
" you got this." He said as he ran to the back.

I walked into the garage quietly. The house was quiet which scared me. I quietly opened the door.
Jake was searching the house. He was walking towards the kitchen, this is my chance.
" looking for me?" I said as I held the gun pointed at him.
" awe baby you don't want to do that." Jake said as he grabbed his waistband where a gun laid.
" don't call me baby, I'm not yours and I never will be." I said as I saw Jason sneak in the hallway hehind jake, he gave me directions. On three shoot.
" are you sure? Cause I don't see your boy Jason anywhere? Alfredo? Oh we took care of him. You have nothing." Jake said as he snickered.
(1)
" but look on the bright side."
(2)
" you have me."
(3)
" in your fucking dreams jake."
I said as Jason gave me the sign.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

just thought i should add i cried making this chapter because fredo!!! i honestly could marry him anyday.(: haha sterling brim noticed me on twitter today and my phone has been going crazy ever since, same happened when justin bieber followed me, i probably gained 200 followers because of the biebes so s/o to him for that.

hope you're enjoying the story!! much more to come!

vote

share

ily

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

715K 11.9K 74
'This is 911, what's your emergency?' 'I-I've been kidnapped, ple-please help me, he's g-gonna be back soon-' 'Who?' 'J-Ja-Snn M-McK-aii-an' 'Sorry M...
192K 6.6K 48
No one has ever seen Jason McCann and he is the most wanted criminal. Jason goes under the name of Justin Bieber, and unknowingly saves Selena. Story...
57K 1.7K 47
It's not over (Taken 2) Let's set the mood. Jason and Lauren are on there way to Italy to go see Lauren's father. Lauren Martinez is now 18 and is...
5.7K 140 12
Everyone thinks they know 19 year old Jason McCann. He's a drug dealer, a thief, a no good liar and a reckless cheat. That's only half the story. Pro...