Our Difference

By Yukki_017

Five Royalties that are born to rule... Whose fates are already written in books... Three are educated and th... More

CHAPTER ONE: THE MEET UP

THE BEGINNING

33 3 0
By Yukki_017

Millicent Lumi

"Anong satingin mo Snow? Anong mas maganda? Ito o ito?"

I lifted the flower crown that I just made. Since we're from winter...our flowers are usually all frozen up,but these flowers are fresh from Spring Forest.

All fairies that are born in Winter Woods are all Winter fairies. I'm one of them,just a little different though...

I don't have the crystal ball that other winter fairies have and my wings are also different. That's why I'm here,far far away from the rest.

(A/N: This is how winter fairies' wings looks like. The Crystal Ball too.)

All fairies have healing powers and us winter fairies have the ability to freeze things...but with the help of the Crystal Balls that are always with them will help us control winter. We are responsible for the winter season all over the World......Or should I say them..? Never pa akong nakasama sa pag aayos ng winter. Winter takes a lot of time and energy,winter fairies should help each other.There is that reason that I'm different from them. I can't be with them.

(A/N: Summer Fairies' Wings and the Light Ball)

Summer fairies can control summer with the use of their Light Balls but they can control sunlight in normal circumstances. I don't get how they are able to control summer but I think it works for them.

(A/N: They can control sunlight just like how Iridessa can control sunlight. Iridessa is the light fairy from tinkerbell by the way.)

(A/N: Spring Fairies' Wings and the Flower Ball)

Spring fairies can also control spring with the help of their Flower Balls but they can easily grow different plants on their own. If they plant a seed of a fruit,they can harvest it easily,even for a second.

(A/N: Autumn Fairies' Wings and the Maple Ball)

Autumn fairies can easily control Autumn since it's their expertise. And of course, that's because of the help of
their power up,The Maple Ball. Without the power up though....they're pretty useless to others since all they can do was to control leaves. But hey! I think that's pretty amazing too!

"I will give the prettier one to Tulip! So,what do you think Snow?"

Snow is one of my bestfriends. There's two of them..actually..I only have two friends.. and Snow is an animal I found dying near my place.

Halos mamatay na siya,I don't know what to do! Di rin naman ako pwedeng magpunta sa Winter Woods kasi alam ko na papalayasin lang nila ako. I know that I'm different. Even though wala pa silang ginagawa para paalisin ako,naiimagine ko na ang mga magiging reaction nila. And you can't stop me from being negative,I'm only 10 that time!

And that's where I met Tulip...she is a Spring fairy who just came from a long trip,it's Spring Season that time. Since I'm an outcast,I still don't know how to use my powers because I don't have someone to teach me. She healed Snow and asked me if I'm okay. That's when we started to talk about things...

Akala ko matatakot siya kapag nakita niya ang pakpak ko pero imbes na matakot ay na amaze siya. Siya lang ang nagsabi saakin na maganda ang pakpak ko at di ito nakakatakot. I thought so too actually,but my parents don't. They don't like it because its different from others.

They are actually the reason why I'm stuck here...since they are afraid of me,their own daughter...they threw me away and killed theirselves after. They must be guilty because they know that they cannot be a good parent. After I told her my story,she said that she will become my sister and she will stay with me here at this cold place. I'm really grateful but I told her to go back. She's a spring fairy. This coldness is going to be too much for her,she's the only person who accepted me so I can't let anything happen to her. But she promised that she'll be with me at daytime.

"What are you guys up to?"

Sa gulat ko ay naputol ko yung isang flower crown na ginawa ko,bigla naman kasing sumulpot si Tulip. Oh no! Naputol yung isa! At kung ano pa yung mas maganda yun pa yung naputol!

Tinawanan ako ni Tulip saka inayos ang naputol ko na flower crown.

"Will you do the honor and crown me,my dear sister?"

With her "royal voice" she asked for the crown that I made her. Tinawanan ko lang din siya dahil hindi niya bagay ang pag aarte ng pagiging isang reyna.

"It will be my pleasure, your majesty!"

Tinawanan niya ako habang sinusuot ko sakaniya yung flower crown pero ramdam ko na may mali sakaniya. She looks sad...

"So,anong meron sa inyo? Any good news?"

That's me trying to cheer her up. Its not that effective I know pero alam ko na tuwing nakasimangot siya ay may problema sa kanila. She's always smiling so her being sad is a rare thing.

"Princess Charlotte is so annoying lately. Since she's the future Queen daw,it's her duty to check on us. She's been doing that for weeks already. She wants us to call her Queen Charlotte too but thanks to the Fairy Prince,we're safe. Besides,she's still not the queen. The mark is still not there."

Every King or Queen has a mark,that's what Tulip always says. That Princess Charlotte is the Princess of Elves. She is self-centered,greedy, and bossy. Kinukuwento lang saakin ni Tulip ang mga ginagawa niya ay naaasar na ako sakaniya. Kung pwede lang babawian ko yun. How dare she make my sister work super hard that she doesn't even have the time to rest. She also looks worn out. I feel bad for making her go all the way here.

The reason kung bakit alam ni Princess Charlotte na siya ang susunod na Queen ay ganito...

"Kada 100 years ay may papalit na new King or Queen. King and Queens are immortal,they don't die,but they go to a place. That place is called Sanctuary. That is where they will live the rest of their lives. They will become one with the Gods to protect us when we call them."

That's what she said pero hindi parin nalalaman ang reason kung bakit sure na sure si Princess Charlotte,the reason is because yung every 100 years na yun,nagpapalit palit lang ang fairies at elves sa pamumuno. Sa ngayon,the Prince or Princess of the Elves ang magiging next Queen/King. And that Princess is Charlotte.

"Sa totoo lang,Prince Vaugn is more suited to become the ruler. He's always taking care of us and he's so kind! Unlike the princess. It's a bonus that he is handsome,hihi!"

Sabay kaming nagtawanan ng biglang may sumabog. Malapit lang saamin ito kaya agad kaming pumasok sa bahay na ginawa ni Snow. What is happening? Snow went out to guard the house. Unlike me,Snow is very powerful. Tulip is helping me with the healing powers and freezing things but Snow is helping me with the physical attack. She may be small but never ever underestimate her!

(A/N: Snow is as big as a normal teddy bear and she's using her telekinesis ability to battle Lumi,she uses telepathy to talk to them too....she uses teleportation to go out and get foods and other things they need. In short,she's so powerful that she can do anything she wants.)

"Stay here,Lumi. I will just go and look. DITO KA LANG."

Tulip is pretty scary at times like this. Many outsiders are always trying to attack us. But not on her watch. She has defeated a lot of them in these past few years. I've never seen her lost once.

But why do I feel weird? Like somethings going to happen...wait! Something is not right!

I immediately went out to help them when I saw Tulip and Snow lying on the ground. Oh no! What should I do!?

Lumapit ako sakanila pero nahuli lang ako,why am I so useless!?

"You're not going anywhere!"

But this is the first time that they are defeated so easily. The enemies are unscathed. Why is this happening? No! I don't want them to die! I don't want my family to die! Especially not in front of me!

"Ugh! Let me go! Let me go! I SAID LET ME GO!!!!"

When I shouted there's a giddy feeling that I suddenly felt. Like there's something in me that's been waiting for me to be awaken. Is this the reason why my parents are scared of me? Can I embrace it? Is it okay to trust it and let it out? No I can't! What if I really am a monster and this will cause trouble? I can't just let it out!

They tied us up and waited for someone called Tyron. Ugh! Who's that!? I'll kill him!

The rope that they used to tie us are pretty thick pero I managed to destroy it naman... Nasa small hut kami so di nila napansin na natanggal ko ito. Dahan dahan akong lumapit sa dalawa para sila naman ang palayain pero nakaramdam ata yung dalawang nagbabantay saamin at biglang pumasok.

"Subukan mong lumapit!"

Kinuha ko yung branch na malapit saakin saka ito pinayelo,sinigurado ko na matulis yung dulo kaso tinawanan niya lang ako. Sige,tumawa ka lang,ako naman ang proprotekta ngayon sa dalawa!

"Oi,walang laban saamin yan!"

Di ako magpapatalo sa mga ito!

"Hyaaah!"

Susugod sana ako ng maramdaman kong biglang umiinit yung lupa. Hala sila Snow! Agad kong binitawan yung kahoy at nagpunta sa dalawa para palamigin yung lupa na hinihigaan nila. Kaso yung mga panahon na pinapalamig ko yung lupa ay tamang tama na may pumapalibot na saamin na lava.

Patay! Anong gagawin ko!? Kahit na nasira ko na yung mga nakatali sakanila ay wala parin silang malay...di ko sila kayang buhatin! Di ko naman kayang ipayelo ang lava...Hanggang dito nalang ba kami?

NO! I WILL PROTECT THEM! NO MATTER WHAT IT TAKES!

"Tulip....Snow...proprotektahan ko kayo!"

Ipinikit ko ang nga mata ko at hinayaang kainin ako ng kung ano mang nasa loob ko,kung siya lang ang makakatulong saakin para maprotektahan ko sila Tulip ay wala na akong pakialam kung ano mang mangyari sakin pagkatapos.

Pagdilat ng aking mga mata ay kita ko kung gaano ako kinatakutan nung dalawa. Ngumisi ako dahil ngayon ay alam kong kaya ko na silang talunin. Itinaas ko ang kamay ko at sumunod saakin ang lava na nakapalibot saamin. Sinubukan pa nilang tumakbo kaso masyadong naging mabilis ang paggalaw ng lava kaya wala silang nagawa.

Now what? Paano ko ito mapapatigil? Hala! No! No! Papunta ito sa Winter Woods! No! Agad akong lumabas para sana mapigilan ito sa pagkalat kaso naging mas bumilis lang ang pag-agos nito! Halaaa! No! Am I really a monster? Ako ba ang magiging dahilan ng pagkasira ng Winter Woods? Alam ko na never pa akong nakapunta dun pero yun parin ang lugar kung saan ako ipinanganak!

NO! NO! NO!!!!

Hindi ko ito mapigilan,lalo lang gumugulo ang lahat! Sumabay pa ang biglang pagbuhos ng ulan at yung malakas na hangin! Buti sana kung nawawala yung lava sa pag ulan eh hindi! Someone! Anyone! Please!!!!

"HELP ME!"

¤¤¤

Vote☆~ Comment□~ Enjoy♡~

Published: December 23,2020

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.2K 1.6K 64
"mom, dad, Im married!" lahat ng relatives namin ay nagulat sa announcment ko. Sino ba naman kasi ang mag aakala na ang unica ija ng pamilyang Letpr...
66.2K 134 63
Erotic shots
205K 31.1K 18
လက်တွေ့ဘဝနှင့် နီးစပ်ချင်ယောင်ဆောင်ခြင်း
243K 7.2K 59
I could say this is one cliché story. A college girl died and transmigrated into an otome game she once played. Unfortunately she becomes the villain...