Malicious Romance

By Ekphrastic

Sometimes, not every love story can be as idyllic as it should be. Dean Winchester, bred and raised in the ma... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109 END

Chapter 60

205 5 0
By Ekphrastic

Richard Chu raised his fist to punch Dean in the cheek forcefully, causing him to stumble aside. "I wouldn't step in this damn Cobra's building if it wasn't for my daughter. I hate a bastard like you. You are no different from your father. You fucking mafias are never up to anything good."

Dean straightened his blazer before he turned to glare at the old man who was standing in front of him. "So are you calling yourself an officer with a good intention after you broke into my meeting room and punched me like this? How hypocrite of you." Wiping the blood that was oozing from the corner of his lips with his thumb, Dean took a deep breath to calm his anger. "I will not touch you since you are the father of Giselle. You should thank her for me sparing your life, otherwise, I would've killed you since the day that I first met you. You should thank her present in your life because, without her, you wouldn't be standing here in front of me."

"My daughter is none of your concern. You have no right in telling me what to do. All I've been asking for is where my daughter is. A low-class gangster like you deserves a bullet and not just a prison. I knew deep inside my damn heart and brain that one day you will take my daughter away from me. I knew from the very beginning, and now it is happening. You successfully stole her. You fucking stole my daughter just like how your father had stolen my woman!"

Dean clenched his teeth as he sent a sharp glare at Richard's direction. "Don't compare my father to me." He said in a warning tone.

"I want to compare, so what? You can't bare hearing how you and your father are so alike?"

As soon as Richard finished his mocking, Dean took a quick few steps to punch him in the mouth. He grabbed Richard by his collar and then shoved him against the wall before his hand moved to hold the old man by his throat tightly. As anger and the fear of losing his control took over Dean, his hand became shaky while his face began to get redder.

Through his gritted teeth, Dean said in a trembling dangerous voice, "Don't test me. You don't know anything about me, so you might as well don't talk about shits that you don't know. My patient has a limit and I won't tolerate a bastard who ruined my life. Just because you are Giselle's father, it doesn't mean I won't dare to cut your damn throat, Richard Chu." The old man gasped for air while he struggled in Dean's grip. "Do you like this, the feeling of not being able to breathe? You are slowly dying, but you can't even scream for help." He gulped as he leaned a bit closer. "I've been feeling like this for my whole life. Do you know how hard it is for me to survive each day? I was dying inside, but nobody cared about me. The day that I almost got to see my mother, and to ask her why she fucking abandoned me and why she loved you more than me... That day has never come because a fucking bastard like you decided to take her away from my life for the second time. I want to forget it. I want to forgive... but, I can't!"

He raised his voice at the end before he pushed Richard aside, causing him to fall onto the marble floor. Dean breathed hard in anger while his eyes gazed down at Richard who was coughing breathlessly on the floor.

After a few minutes of silence, Richard decided to speak up. "If you hate me, then kill me. Just don't touch my daughter. She knows nothing about any of this."

Dean chuckled briefly before his face turned serious again. "Is that so? Then, what about me? When I was just a kid, did I look like I know everything to you? Obviously, I knew nothing. I was just a boy who had a dream like everyone else. I never wanted to choose this life if I had a choice. It was you who chose this path of life for me. You should blame yourself for everything."

Richard struggled to stand up as he supported himself by placing one hand onto the nearby chair. "What do you want from me to make you satisfied? What is it that you want?" He hissed.

"I want your daughter," Dean said briefly in a cold toned voice while his face displayed an emotionless expression, waiting to see how the old man would react.

"Over my dead body, asshole. Give me back my daughter. I know that you are hiding her somewhere. If you dare to touch her, I will shred you to pieces. I will not just imprison all of you, but I will kill and burn down all of the Cobras' properties and people." Richard raised his voice in a threatening manner.

Dean narrowed his eyes while his lips tightened in dislike. "I don't think that is something your daughter would want to find out. Plus, I can't help it when she was the one coming up to me first. I am a man. I can't reject the offer when a beautiful woman as kind as her walked up and asked to stay by me."

"What the hell are you saying?"

Dean smirked wickedly as he crossed his arms over his chest defensively. "I am saying that she loves me. She loves me a lot. And, all I needed to respond to her was I love her too. That was all that it took for me to take your daughter. Wasn't it the same way as you did to my mother and then took her from me? Come on, don't act like you don't know. You are also a man, and you should know well how effective this trick works on vulnerable women." Dean bit his teeth when he knew that what he said was not true to his heart.

"You didn't do that to my Giselle. You can't fucking do that to her!" Richard yelled before he rushed toward Dean's direction to punch him. Dean noticed the tight fist was flying at him, but he didn't bother to block either to dodge it. His face turned to the opposite side after the strong fist landed on one side of his cheek with full strength. For a quick second, Dean thought to himself that he deserved that hit. "My love with your mother is full of honesty and purity. I've never lied to her. She knew that my family didn't accept her. She knew that my love for her is real. We both understood one another and promised to meet each other again. We never fucking lied like how you are doing it to my daughter!"

Dean shoved Richard vigorously backward. "If you love my mother then why the fuck are you hating on me? I am her fucking son. You should be happy and grateful that your daughter loves your woman's son. Shouldn't you be glad that at the end your blood and my mother's blood get mixed together? Maybe it wasn't for your generation, but I will do it for you. I will make sure your lover's blood and your blood came together at the end. That way, I can keep the promise that you and my mother promised each other too. Don't you think so?"

"Shut your fucking filthy mouth! You can't talk about Tian Wu and Giselle like that!" Dean shook his head slightly as he pulled his phone out and called one of his men. "Who the fuck are you calling?"

He didn't reply besides turning around to face the glass window. In a serious voice, Dean demanded. "Come get all of these strangers out of my building. Don't make a scene in front of the guests." He hung up then turned back to look at Richard Chu coldly. "I am tired of hearing your voice, officer. This is my territory. It is not a room where you can interrogate me like I am a criminal. I would listen if I wanted to, but I am busy today."

"Don't you dare touch my daughter. If I ever found her, you'll never get to lay your damn finger on her ever again."

Dean furrowed his brows. "Whatever I use to lay on her, I don't think I need your permission to do so, Mr. Richard Chu. And, if you want your daughter to be safe, you better not let her fake death be exposed to my father. You should know very well about my famous father. If I am you, I wouldn't be acting too smart. Either you play along with me and pretend like nothing happened, or you will not get to see your daughter again, not even her corpse."

Just when Richard opened his mouth to argue back, the door got swung wide open by Dean's two men in blacks. They didn't waste a second to make their way to grab Richard by his arms. "Don't fucking touch me." He shouted as he tried to remove his arms from their grip.

"Remember my word, Mr. Richard Chu. Farewell to you..." Dean said as he dropped himself onto the black leather chair lazily. He smirked at Richard who was struggling in his men's grip. Dean watched in silence as the scene he was seeing reminded him of how he once got arrested. A man who arrested him was now being pushed around by his men. For some reason, Dean found it oddly satisfying when he witnessed Richard Chu was getting treated like a nobody, just like how he once got treated.

Pulling out his phone, Dean decided to call his secretary. "Hey, is there anything else on my schedule today?" He paused to listen to her before a smile crept upon his lips. "Alright. I will be leaving now. If there is anything, don't hesitate to email me. Get someone to clean up the conference room before you leave today." He hung up his phone as he stood up and then quickly made his way out.

As soon as Dean reached his small mansion, he noticed the main entrance door was left open. His brows began to furrow as he hurried inside the mansion to look for Giselle. He rushed to the kitchen, but she was not there. "Giselle?" His voice echoed throughout the house while he turned to run up the stairs. "Giselle, where are you?" His heart raced nervously as he sprinted towards the bedroom.

"Dean?" Giselle called in a confused tone. Dean's eyes darted at the bathroom door before he sighed out loud in relief. "Are you back from work already?" She asked before the bathroom door slid open. "You're early today." Before she could properly finish what she was saying, Dean rushed over to pull her into a tight hug. She raised her brows in puzzle and then groaned a little when his grip was too tight around her small frame body. "Ouch, I can't breath, Dean."

He released her a little as he exhaled loudly. His eyes stared deeply into her while his voice came out in an almost whisper. "I thought you have left the house."

She giggled. "How can I leave my puppy alone?" She raised her hand to pinch his cheek lightly with a smile. "A big puppy."

Dean gulped as his face stayed serious. "Did you go outside?" Giselle paused for a few seconds before she shook her head. "Don't make any sound and stay close to me," Dean demanded while his hand reached to grab her wrist. He tightened his grip when he began to drag her behind him slowly. With another freehand, Dean pulled out his pistol from the back of his pants.

He walked around the bedroom, inspecting every corner of it before he made his way downstairs with Giselle next to him. Dean checked the living room and then the bathroom nearby. There was no one there. He continued to walk to the kitchen to search for the danger, but there was nobody there. He shoved his pistol to the back of his pants before he turned to look at Giselle anxiously.

"I am just checking. Don't be scared." He reassured her in a calm voice with a soft smile.

She sighed out loud and then placed one of her hands over her chest. "You nearly got me a heart attack."

"Are you afraid?" He asked in an upset tone. Giselle nodded in return before he continued speaking. "Do you know how to use a gun?"

Her eyes widened shockingly at his question. "No? I saw my dad's gun, but he never lets any of us near it."

Dean chuckled at her response before he tucked a strain of her hair behind her ear. "It's fine. I will teach you. Just in case of an emergency, you will at least know how to protect yourself."

She shook her head quickly in panic at the same time she avoided his eyes. "You can teach me how to fight, but I don't want to shoot anyone. I don't want to kill anyone, Dean."

His brows furrowed for a few seconds before he forced a smile on his lips again. "It's okay. It's fine. I will not force you. I was just worried." He said as he brushed her head with one hand slowly. "Are you scared of me? Why are you not looking at me? I just want to see your beautiful face, Giselle."

She glanced up slowly at his chin and then his lips before she locked her gaze with his. "What's happened to your mouth? Did something happen again?"

Dean's smile disappeared as soon as he realized what she was asking. He hesitated for a couple of seconds, looking for an answer, before he said, "Nothing. Just my daily life. No pain no gain." He faked a giggle and then leaned down to pick Giselle up with both hands. He tossed her onto his shoulder in a blink of an eye, causing her to scream in surprise.

She laughed when he slapped her in the buttcheek. "Put me down, Dean. What are you doing?"

He giggled and then spun around quickly before he started to make his way to the living room. "A puppy? Didn't you call me a big puppy earlier?"

"No. I was just kidding." She said as she smacked his butt back.

"Are you being naughty right now?" He asked playfully as he landed another slap on her butt. "Is that how you spank me?"

She laughed breathlessly as she kicked the air a little. "No. I am just jealous that you got more ass than me."

Dean tossed her gently onto the gray sofa before he hurried to get on top of her. He smirked and then leaned towards her ear to whisper in his husky deep voice. "Why are you jealous? They belong to you anyway." He blew air at her ear softly which made her pushed his chest away lightly.

She chuckled loudly when he wrapped his arms around her waist and then shifted her into a cuddling position. "I wished they are mine." She murmured.

Dean leaned closer until his nose touched hers and then he said, "You're lucky that they are not yours then because I'll be spanking them every day and night."

"Stop..." She giggled. "Is that what you want me to do to you?"

A frown formed on his lips. "No. You wouldn't want to hurt me, would you?" He whined. Giselle's hands traveled quickly to the back of his pants and touched his gun. She pulled it out instantly to toss it onto the floor before she hurried to squeeze his buttcheek forcefully. Dean moaned a little in his throat at the same time he whispered, "If it's too hard to grab with the pants on, I can take it off for you."

"No. Don't do it. I am tired." Giselle responded as she tried to back away from his arms again.

He laughed while he tightened his grip quickly and then drew her closer to his chest. "Don't move. You're going to wake him up." He said playfully as he placed one of his legs over her, trapping her with his body.

After a couple of minutes had passed, Dean fell into a deep sleep meanwhile Giselle was still widely awake. She stared quietly at his face at the same time that she listened to his breathing sound. The corner of her lips curved up into a smile as the image of his peaceful face reminded her of the first time that she looked at him this closely. Everything replayed in her mind, recalling every second and minute as if it was all a deja vu.

I guess I fell in love since that day. She told herself when her heart couldn't stop speeding up. I had a crush on you since the first time I met you, Dean. I didn't even know who you are, and I still dared to crush on you. What a dumbass I was? Was it your look that drew my attention back then? How come you were the only patient that I couldn't look straight in the eyes? From a nurse to a lover, what a professional promotion I got here.

She raised her hand slowly to touch his sharp jawline gently and then shifted up to brush lightly over his thick defined brow with her thumb.

All of a sudden, a loud clanking noise echoed from the kitchen room, causing Giselle to turned her head slightly upward to look at where the sound was coming from.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading!

I hope everyone is enjoying it :)

Don't forget to vote, comment, and share!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41K 1K 54
"You have to tell me everything," he said and released my hand. Stupid man, he did that on purpose. "You have no power over me. I don't owe you shit...
1M 27.5K 79
[A SWEET MAFIA ROMANCE] Nicole thought that her life would be easy now after she left behind all the memories of an awful night, which led to an unex...
47K 638 20
"P...please stop... I... I can't anymore... S...stop..." "I don't know the word 'stop' baby girl, I am not done yet. I need this so badly right now...
256 13 9
In a world of crisis and no hope two great mafia families are aligned by each of their heirs, Valentina Martinez and her soon to be husband Javier or...