Twists Of Our Life [Jikook]

Od parkmochimm

Jimin and Jungkook are the happily married ideal couple. To the world they are the best made for each other... Viac

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41 (Flashback 1)
Chapter 42 (Flashback 2)
Chapter 43 (Flashback 3)
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 44

1.3K 117 35
Od parkmochimm

❗️❗️ PLEASE READ THE A/N AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER. IT IS IMPORTANT ❗️❗️
-----------------------------------------------------------

Author's POV

"Surprise ~~"

Jimin looked up in horror at the man staring at him with a psychotic smile. The same man he feared to see even when he closed his eyes. The same man he was afraid to death. The same nightmare.

His past...

Minho...

Jimin had suddenly forgotten to breathe. He was just looking up at Minho with wide eyes, without blinking. A feeling of Deja vu hit him. His brain had stopped functioning. As if fear paralyzed him. Jimin could feel nothing but blind terror.

But then suddenly, Jimin felt panic surging through him. He could no longer control his hands. They were shaking in an odd trembling rhythm. A feeling of dread crept up from the pit of his stomach. Dread twisted his gut. He felt like he might throw up.

Jimin's heart was throbbing in his ears, loud and irregular but he could barely hear it as his mind was clouded with fear. The hairs on the back of his neck stood up. Hands cold and clammy. Legs wobbly with fear. Breathing heavy. He was frightened down to the soles of his shoes. Terror crawled up his throat. It felt hard for him to breathe without feeling pain, as if his throat was sealed.

Minho smiled menacingly upon seeing his effect on Jimin. He leaned a little more closer leaving merely some inches between their faces.

"Nice to meet you again Jimin" said Minho holding an insidious smile.

"Y-y-you...." Jimin couldn't form words. His voice was thick with fear.

"Yes! Me!! Your Minho! What? You thought I was dead?" Minho chuckled darkly and continued, "Come on Jimin, you still don't know me? Do you think I will lose a battle this easily. Tsk tsk tsk. How foolish. I am your past and I'll chase you till your death" he said menacingly.

Tears started falling down Jimin's face. He didn't want to believe that Minho was still alive. The emotions he had been keeping within him had started to come out through warm tears. Jimin wanted to cry out loud, scream and run away but he couldn't. He bit his lip to not let out any sob but he was still whimpering every now and then.

Minho suddenly knelt down in front of Jimin. Placing his hands on Jimin's lap, he rested his chin on it, making Jimin cringe with fear.

Minho ignored Jimin's disgusted look for this time and reached out his hand to touch Jimin's face.

The moment his hand made contact with Jimin's skin, he shrank back in fear, closing his eyes shut in pure terror and disgust.

Minho gritted his teeth seeing Jimin's reaction upon his small touch. He took a deep breath trying not to loose his temper. Minho smiled and looked at Jimin again.

"I missed you Jimin. I really, really missed you. You don't know how painful it is to wait for 2 years to get what you want" Minho said tracing his finger on Jimin's face.

Jimin could only close his eyes shut, scrunching up his face, letting out whimpers occasionally. He turned his face away from Minho to avoid his gentle but disgusting touch.

Minho's demeanor suddenly changed. He really tried to control himself from being harsh on Jimin, but Jimin wasn't helping. Minho grabbed his face and harshly made Jimin look at him.

"Don't. Act. Like. This" he spat every word with a shiver sending tone. He pinched Jimin's chin so hard, almost crushing his bones with his hand making Jimin cry out in pain.

Minho stood up and walked to stand behind him. Jimin was confused for a moment but his mind soon was filled with pain replacing every other emotion.

Minho grabbed his right arm which still wasn't healed and started twisting it. Pain shot up in his arm like fire. It exploded in his head with a blinding whiteness which made him dizzy. He screamed on top of his lungs but soon his voice died down. His mouth was open in a silent scream breathing heavily. Minho then let go off his arm before chuckling darkly.

Minho walked and stood in front of Jimin. He leaned forward and placed a kiss on his cheek making Jimin's insides burn in utter disgust. He had to swallow the excessive saliva forming in his mouth. He felt dirty just by being in the presence of the one who's causing the disgust. But Jimin couldn't show his emotions in his face. He had to supress it within himself.

"I'm sorry love. I had to. You... You really hurt me. Don't make me do that again. I still remember how you, with that hand of your's, fired a gun. Now if you still want your hands with you then.... BEHAVE" Minho whispered in his ear but shouted the last part making Jimin flinch and shrink back in fear.

Minho smiled and stood straight. He patted Jimin's head lovingly and said,"I still love you Jimin. I can't wait to take you with me. Just two more hours and I'll vanish from here.... With you"

Jimin's eyes widened. He fought a rising panic. The urge to break free and flee was too much, but he couldn't.

Minho laughed evilly, "And you know what the best part is? That husband of your's- oops I'm sorry EX husband of your's, won't be here to save you. How sad" Minho said not forgetting to emphasize the word ex.

Hearing this, Jimin's face eyes shot up. He stared back at Minho in shock.

"H-how did you know?" Jimin asked with a low and hoarse voice.

Minho again moved closer to Jimin. "Tsk tsk tsk use your brain. I was watching you 24/7. I know whatever you and Jungkook does, EVERYTHING. You were being watched all the time by me" said Minho.

Jimin stared at him with his mouth hung open. He suddenly felt disgusted and creeped out. He looked down not wanting to look at the man in front of him.

"You know, I was so eager to do everything fast and take you with me that I couldn't stop myself from personally giving you a visit. Remember the evening of your anniversary.... Remember the clown? Haha, did you like my gift baby?

Jimin just couldn't process anything. He was scared to death. All he could do was cry.

"Do you wanna see something?" Minho asked in a high pitched excited tone like some crazy teenage girl.

Minho stood straight and took two steps backwards. He took out something from his pocket that looked like a mini remote and pressed the red button on it.

Jiminiee~~

Jimin's eyes almost popped out of their sockets out of fear when he heard it. The same sickeningly sweet voice that haunted him. He shuddered. Teeth chattering in fear. Fear crippled him, freezing every muscle of his body. No matter how many times he has heard it, he can never get used to it. Everytime it managed to make his body hairs stand up in fear. Jimin started breathing heavily. He was hyperventilating.

"Did this ring any bell Jimin?" Minho asked with a smile while tilting his head like a psycho.

"You remember this right? Familiar isn't it? Guess who was behind this all? Me!!" he said excitedly as if he was about to get an award for his doings.

He was indeed going to get an award.

He was going to take Jimin with him forever without leaving a trace.

"Do you know why everytime the figures used to disappear whenever you called for help? Because I wanted everyone to think that you were out of your mind, that you were going crazy. And ofcourse, who would want a mentally unstable husband right?" Minho said while looking at Jimin who was staring back at him in disbelief.

"I know how dumb you are. You never really thought why the figures stopped appearing right after Jiwoon came to your house right?" Minho asked ready to drop another bomb of shock.

Jimin's eyes widened when he realized what Minho meant.

"Ji-Jiwoon was... was.." Jimin tried to voice his fearful thoughts but was unable to form words without stuttering.

"YES!! Jiwoon is on my side. I sent him there. Haha, you thought he was your husband's best buddy for forever? Well guess what? he always envied Jungkook. Jealous of all his achievements since childhood. Jiwoon never liked him. An enemy of my enemy is my friend! Haven't you heard of it Jimin? So... I thought why not use him right?" Minho laughed darkly as if he just cracked the most hilarious joke.

Minho again walked and stood behind Jimin placing both of his hands on his shoulders. Then he started massaging them, but applied too much pressure making Jimin whimper in pain.

"You still don't know anything, do you? What all things Jiwoon did to you, you are unaware of everything right? Don't worry love, I'll tell you everything okay?" Minho said still making sure to apply more and more pressure while the poor boy was sitting there shedding silent tears.

"The evening when Jungkook came back from his office....oh tsk you don't know about that too. He actually came a day before in the evening just to see his lovely husband sleeping naked with Jiwoon" Minho said dropping another bomb which seemed to explode with a high impact as Jimin stared at him as if he saw a ghost.

"Oh no no no, don't worry, he didn't do anything to you. If by any chance he would have dared to touch you, I would have killed him then and there. Anyway, it was just a small act that we pulled in front of Jungkook, so that, he'll lose his mind and do something realllyyy interesting. And the rest you know how he went to a bar and....." Minho said smirking at the last part.

"Tch tch tch. Your Jungkook doesn't even trust you Jimin. How sad..." Minho started faking a sad face before continuing, "....And that is exactly what I wanted. I wanted to break that pillar of trust. And then divorce. I wanted to take you with me after breaking all the ties with Jungkook. Now he won't even try to find you, now that he has nothing to do with you"

"Haha dumb! All of you are dumb! Foolish of you to think I lost the battle" he scoffed and continued, "You never really gave this a thought, did you? How every nightmares of you started right after you saw me that day. Your life started turning upside down right after that. I even gave you a hint Jimin. Remember the parcel you received in the office. Your photos...... but ofcourse you didn't catch that hint. Oh!! Also.... Don't you think the delivery guy was familiar while you received the parcel that had photos of Jungkook and Mina?"

Jimin's mouth hung open for the nth time. All the sudden information was giving him a headache. He just wanted to get out of here as soon as possible.

With a last pat on Jimin's head, Minho disappeared from that room leaving Jimin alone, all tied up.

---------

Sometime later, Minho came back to Jimin with a sinister smile plastered on his face. He looked very happy, too much happy, that it scared the poor boy who was already creeped out.

Minho proceeded to untie him while Jimin held a confused face. Minho then harshly pulled him to stand up and started walking towards the door with him. Jimin weakly protested and tried to pull away from Minho's grip. His hands were sore because of the hours of staying still and being tied up. His right hand was hurting like hell and Minho's tight grip didn't help at all. Jimin knew what Minho was gonna do, but he also knew what he himself was gonna do.

Minho reached out his other hand to open the door. The moment he opened it he was met with a Jungkook who was standing there casually while chewing gum, face holding an unknown smile.

Minho's grip around Jimin's wrist loosened and that was enough for Jimin to pull away from him.

Minho soon felt something cold on his temple, something like metal.

He looked to his side to see Jimin holding a gun and pointing it right on his temple with a victorious smirk,

"Surprise~"

-to be continued 🙃
-----------------------------------------------------------

A/n:
So you all now know that Minho is alive and he was behind everything that was happening.

It was kinda obvious as everything started right after the moment Minho made his appearance to Jimin.

He even came as a clown in their anniversary celebration (chpt: 30)
And HE was the one who was running behind Jimin. If y'all thought it was Jungkook who was running after him then hell no why would he run after his own husband's life. 😂

You will know why he was running in the next chapter. And also what was inside the gift that Minho gave Jimin.

Now why Jiwoon didn't have any conscience?
Like why wasn't there any mentions of Jiwoon thinking he shouldn't be doing such a thing to his best friend and all?

It's because he already came here with a purpose and that was to create misunderstandings and end their relation..If you are gonna ask why his acting felt so real then it was clear that he was into jimin even if he came here for Minho 😂

Also,

I was throwing hints in between the lines that there was more to the story of Jiwoon.

For example :
In chapter 34, there was a line,

'But Jiwoon knew he can't do that or he'll be a dead meat for sure'

I was referring to Minho cuz he'll kill Jiwoon if he makes a move on jimin.

Now remember in chapter 31 Hoseok was sure that someone among them is lying?

Yes, it was Jiwoon. He was the guy who was lying.

Also,
I had mentioned this :
'Jimin went to his room while Jiwoon went to his own. Jiwoon was watching Jimin the whole time'

If Jimin is in his room how can Jiwoon still watch him? :)

That was another hint.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Okay that's all for today
Bye 💀

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

22.8K 1.3K 27
Two person were happily married and living their life peacefully everything was fine but everything shattered one day.....they had to part their way ...
104K 5.3K 54
[COMPLETED] [Not proofread.] What will happen when two strangers who never met each other (this is actually what they think) had to get married? Espe...
14.6K 666 22
where taehyung is secretly in love with his junior Jungkook who is in relationship with yeonjun who is in relationship with Jungkook only for fame a...
632K 28.6K 47
Jeon Jungkook, a young man, kicked out of his house for being gay...with shattered heart he continues to study medical as it was his late mother's wi...