Is It Right?

Por DenchyRenchy

Best friends Sora and Riku are new at Destiny Isles College. Kairi, Riku's girlfriend whom Sora has never met... Más

Is It Right? Chapter 1

Chapter 2

81 0 0
Por DenchyRenchy

It was the first day of my second year at Destiny Isles College. My mom dropped me off an hour ago, and I had just finished unpacking my stuff into my new dorm room. Not long after, I got a text from my best friend Naminé .

'Hi Kai, its been a while. How are you?' I read, and smiled brightly.

I swiftly sent a message back. 'I'm great! I just finished unpacking. How about you Nami?'

She replied moments later. 'Me too. Soo many boxes! Lol!'

I giggled, then sent a message back. 'Lol, I know right! So anyways, how are things with Roxas?'

'We've been great. How about you and your mysterious boyfriend I never got to meet?'

'His name is Riku, and we're great too. I'm so glad he's coming here for college, then I can see him all the time!

'Awwww :3 you guys sounds so cute!

'Thanks! Do you want to meet him today? We're going out to lunch at one o'clock, you could come along if you want'

'Sure! I would love to.'

'Oh bring Roxas too. It could be like a double date :)'

'Okay, I'll tell him. See you soon Kai

'Yup see ya Nami ♡'

Directly after, I got a call from Riku, and picked it up eagerly. "Hi Rikukins!"

I heard snickering in the background. "Shut up Sora!" He said putting down the for a moment. "Sorry babe... You ready to go for lunch?" He asked.

"Yuppers." I said and smiled. "Oh I forgot to tell you, My friend Naminé is coming along. You finally get to meet her!"

"I think I've already met her." He told me.

"Huh? How?" I asked.

"Long story... I'll tell you later." He told me, then I heard more snickering, and he put the phone down again. "Seriously Sora! Go away before I beat you up!" I faintly made out in the background.

I giggled, and he pick the phone up again. "Sorry Kai, gotta go. I'll see you in five minutes." He said sounding flustered.

"Okay, bye babe."

"Bye." He said and before he hung up I heard this: "Oww Riku! What was that for?" Then dial tone.

I couldn't help but laugh. I loved when he got all flustered like that. It was adorable!

I hung up, then continued as I was.

Suddenly out of no where, there was a loud noise that sounded like someone barreling into the doom.

I rushed out into the living room, and found a certain spikey haired blonde, doubled over, panting for his breathe, with some sort of book in hand.

"Roxas?" I asked in confusion.

He looked up. "Kai...ri?" He puffed. "This... is... your dorm?" He managed through breaths.

"Yeah... What the heck was that about?" I asked totally confused as to what just happened.

He huffed a few more times, then spoke. " I ran away... From Naminé..." He explained.

"Why?" I gasped.

He smile misheviously, then came over and waved the book in face.

I snatched it from him.

"Hey!" He cried, and pouted childishly.

"Naminé's sketch book?!" I screeched. "Do you know how important this is to her?" I asked him in dismay.

He snatched it back. "I know! Best prank ever!" He said excitedly, as he regained his breath.

I punched his arm. "Give it back to me Roxas." I demanded.

"Or what?" He asked condesendingly, as if I couldn't do anything.

"I'll... I'll get Riku to beat you up!" I threatened.

"Oh yeah?" He mocked.

"Yeah!" Came a voice behind him, and I smiled wickedly.

He turned around slowly, and behind him stood the much taller, and definately stronger Riku.

He stopped dead in his tracks, and dropped the book.

"Oh... Hi there Riku..." He said nervously, and forced a shaky smile.

"First day of college, and your already teasing the girls? Come on Roxas, I thought you were better than that." He said, and shook his head in dissappoval.

I put my hands on waist. "Yeah Roxas!" I scolded in a humorous manner.

Roxas stood there nervously, as Riku stared him down fiercely, trying to intimidate the blonde headed boy. But his lips bagan to quiver, and soon he errupted into laughter.

"Ha! Kairi did you see how scared he was?!" Riku howled in delight.

I snickered.

"Was not!" He denied the truth.

"Were too." He chortled.

"What's so funny?" Came a soft sweet voice from just outside the door.

"Nami!" I shouted, and ran over to embraced her tightly.

She smiled sweetly, and hugged me back. "Good to see you Kai."

"I missed you sooooo much Nami!" I squeed.

"I know! It's been to long." She replied, and let me go.

"Oh! before I forget." I said and went an picked up the book from the floor. "I believe Mister Roxas here, stole this from you." I shot him a look, then returned it to her.

He hid his face in embarrassment. "... I'm sorry Nami..." He apoligized. " I thought it would be funny..." He circled his foot on the carpet.

She gave him a un-serious scowl, putting her hands on her waist. "It wasn't." She faked being stern, then smiled. "Just kidding."

He sighed in relief, then chuckled. "This is why I love you!" He said, and gave her a kiss.

"Hey, Since we're all here now, why don't we get going?" Riku suggested, trying to avoid their p.d.a.

Naminé let go of Roxas, and turned her attention to Riku. "Wait, you were with Roxas's cousin's a few minutes ago! You're the mysterious Riku I've heard so much about?" She asked.

"The one and only!" He beamed"Nice to finally meet you. Kairi never shuts up about how awesome and adorable you are."

I hit his bicep. "Stop making me sound like a creep!" I cried.

She giggled. "It's fine." she assured. "But Riku was right, we should probably get going."

We all nodded in agreeance, then headed out of the dorm, and out of the building.

***

We decided to go to subway down the street from the college. Since all of of didn't have much money,(college fees and such) we didn't get anything extravagant. We all got five dollar foot longs, and each couple shared a drink.

It was a lovely afternoon, and all of had a great time catching up, and sharing stories. It especially funny when I told Roxas and Naminé about the time Riku got drunk and proposed to a tree! They doubled over in laughter for a good twenty minutes, while Riku hid in embarrassment. It was great fun.

Soon after we finished up our food, we all head back to the school. Naminé, told us she had to help Roxas unpack, so they left and we headed to my dorm.

Upon our arrival, we noticed some new boxes on the counter.

"Looks like you have a new dorm mate." Riku commented as we walked into the room.

I smiled. "Um hm, I wonder who she is."

And as soon as I said that, she walked into the living room.

"Oh! Why hello there." She greeted. "You must be my new dorm mate. I'm Selphie." She extended a hand.

I took it and shook. "Nice to meet you. I'm Kairi."

"I hope we can get along." She smiled warmly.

"Yeah, me too." I returned her smile.

"Well I've still got to unpack, so I'll see you around Kairi." She told me, and started back to her room.

"Alright, see you later." I said.

When she was gone, i told Riku what I thought about her. "She seems really nice." I told him.

He shrugged. "Nice enough. You wanna watch Netflix?" He asked changing the subject. "I heard they the new season of Walking Dead."

I grinned. "You know me to well." I told him.

He smirked. "Duh."

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

163K 4.7K 64
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
989K 61.2K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
183K 6.6K 93
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
440K 30.1K 45
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...