C H A O S

By fandomfeverrrr

UNDER EDITING (a troll hunter story) Elizabeth a girl with the ability to fade into the back ground of any s... More

C H A O S
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28 PART 1
CHAPTER 28 PART 2
CHAPTER 29
THE WIELDERS
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44 PART 1
CHAPTER 44 PART 2
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
THE OLD REALM
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57 PART I
CHAPTER 57 PART II
CHAPTER 57 PART III
CHAPTER 57 PART IV
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CORRUPTION

CHAPTER 33

488 17 3
By fandomfeverrrr

sorry for the very long chapter.

SPIRITS RAN RAMPANT ALL OVER ARCADIA, causing mischief without being visible to anyone. The spirits were either shifters, beings which could move between human entity and creature, or full mystical creatures, either beautiful or horrifying.

The woods were dark, illuminated by the red light of a spirit creature, a cat-like creature walking through them. The woods were dead quiet as it walked through, as the tiredness set in, it yawned, it's sound covered the sound of the wielder running behind it.

Jumping up she threw her sword down at it, sending it back to the chaos realm. Panting she huffed "whoo! This is becoming tiring!" She said leaning against her sword as she took a breather.

Agnar appeared from the bushes "welcome to the job of a wielder."

She arched her back "chaos wielding is slowly turning into spirit hunting" She said stretching slightly "please tell me that's all for today!"

Sighing he told her "unfortunately not, the longer they stay the harder it's going to be." He tapped his chin and told himself "but it isn't going to be easy to cover so much ground..."

Sitting down she asked him "There's nothing else that can grab these things, how are we supposed to get anyone else to help us out?"

A smile grew on his face and he turned to her "I might have something."

In trollmarket, the trollhunters tried to fight against a monstrous spirit cornering it in the center of trollmarket, it roared at them all.

"This thing is relentless!" Claire shouted as the circled it.

Marc tried to blast it but the blast went straight through him "we can't fight back against it, it's like a..." he thought getting distracted from the beast.

It growled and moved one of its tendrils towards him almost whipping him. Jim gasped and tackled Marc down "Watch out!" Standing up he hit the spirit again but daylight passed through it "we need to take him to the forge, but how!?"

Elizabeth looks down at the action unfolding and groaned painfully "please let this be the last one!" She yelled before running towards it, she teleported in front of it and drove her sword into it, after it disappeared into her sword, she stumbled before falling down to her knees "by the power of Merlin, please stay where you are!" She cried out.

Jim ran towards her he placed his hand on her back, the team gathered around her "lady Elizabeth, what is happening?"

She breathed out, and told them all exasperated "the spirits, Dandril,  he's forcing them out!" She shouted, running her hands through her hair she told them.

Jim asked her "but he isn't the chaoswielder, he doesn't have that power" He said hoping to assure her.

Shaking her head she explained "I never said he was using power to make them leave, he's making them afraid!" She said "they're searching for refuge away from there."

Toby asked her "but that's a good thing, right?" He said before continuing "They are... rebelling?"

She cut him off "the longer they stay, things will slowly get even worse."

Marc said as he understood what she meant "some spirits enjoy peace, some enjoy mischief, others on the other hand love chaos."

"Well there must be a way for us to help you." Blinky said.

She sighed and pulled out her sword "this is the only thing that can send them back." She told, as she observed it "there is no way we could find something that could do the same thing."

"That doesn't mean we can find a way to grab them."

They all looked at Agnar who held a group of chains "what are a few basic chains gonna do?" Claire asked him.

"Follow me."

They went to the forge and before Elizabeth could lean against the wall to rest, Agnar grabbed her arm lifting her up as he walk, but nonetheless she slept.

"We might need Elizabeth to send them back, but there is a way to hold them down" He told placing Elizabeth onto her feet "Elizabeth please go into your spiritual state." Her body fell down to the ground as she didn't bother to go into a meditative state, immediately going into her spirit she floated up "these chains are the same ones that Azoroth had used to keep her down, meaning I can do..." he threw the chain up towards her making it wrap around her legs. She gasped as he threw her down to the ground "this."

Sitting up she rubbed her back "that's a good idea... but I didn't like the fact that I was the dummy in this experiment" Going into her physical form she stood up and asked them all "so what we're trying to say, we need you help!" She pleaded.

Toby gasped before slowly saying "so are you saying that you need or help in chaos stuff?"

"Um yeah." She said.

He pulled out his war hammer and posed heroically "our first chaoswielder mission as a team!"

Jim asked agnar "but what do we do when we have them? "

"Bring them back here once we have captured them all, Elizabeth will handle the rest" He answered the hunter.

"Well then..." he placed his hands on her arms as he stood behind her "What's the plan, captain?" He asked her.

Her face flushed lightly and she scratched the back of her head "um, I've never planned a plan." She mumbled before saying "for a start let's hunt the first one together, and we'll go forward from there?"

Claire took one of the chains "let's find our first spirit!"

"Chaoswielder!" Vendels voice echoed. She grew afraid as she saw him come in "what is this occurrence with spirits!?" He asked.

"I can explain-"

"I am waiting!"

Jim bumped in "Vendel this might be too long of a story and time is really precious right now. " He said hoping to save her from trouble.

He huffed "these matters involve the chaoswielder."

Marc stepped in "we'll I guess we better stay because we're the chaoswielders." He said smugly.

He shook his head at their incompetence "fine, just stop this madness now!" He said before walking away "we'll speak of this later."

She let out a breath of relief "you guys are the best." She said thankfully before pulling out her sword "now let's get moving!"

_________________

In an alley way, a shifter emerged from the walls smirking, it dusted it's hands off "who would've known that sound is scary to mortals?" It asked itself.

They looked down at it  and Elizabeth explained "it's a shifter, careful these guys aren't as easy as she they look."

Toby was eager "how hard can they be?" He asked before using his chains and managing to wrap it around it "aha! See, easy!" He told her.

The spirit growled before shifting into its creature form, running away pulling toby along with him.

"Wingman!"

"Let's move!"

They chased after the creature but Elizabeth stayed behind, observing from the rooftops "come on guys, you can do this."

The trollhunters alone chased after the creature and toby, Jim saw how worthless it was to just chase it "guys we need to surround it!" He shouted to them "Marc, Claire  covered that turn!" He said pointing to the incoming turn on the way.

Claire used her staff and they jumped through "sorry, we're you trying to come through here?" She asked it.

It snarled and took a turn into an alleyway, where aaarrrgghh and Blinky waited before pulling the chain, tripping the creature.

It shifted back to a human form as they all began holding it in chains, it struggled as they yelled "I am not going back!"

Elizabeth got down and walked towards them "you're not supposed to be here, and you know it" she said.

They scowled before yelling at her "you left us, you don't know what we saw!"

She froze up and kneeled down infront of them "I will be there when the time is right."

"You are protecting yourself" They said spitefully.

Liz assured them "I will find a way to protect you from him, I swear it."

They clearly seemed to be afraid as the lowered their head "just send me back, spare me the lies."

She sighed and placed the tip of her sword on their head and so they disappeared. 

They all asked her "so how did we do?" Jim asked.

"That was fun!" Aaarrrgghh said.

"Quite the catch."

She smiled and told them all "you guys did great on the first catch, but now we need to split up to cover more ground." She said and they all nodded in agreement "alright then... agnar?"

"Yes?"

"You'll be taking Marc with you on this one, you'll be taking the tunnels."

Marc was happy with his teammate "haha glad to have you back."

He rolled his eyes "cannot say the same but now that you have your powers you should be easy to ignore."

"Jim and toby, you guys will be taking the woods, you guys gonna be okay with that?"

The both of them fist bumped eachother "I'm pretty sure we can handle some dark woods" Jim responded.

Shaking her head she warned them all "being smug with spirits isn't a good idea, so be careful. Please!" She said urgently before continuing with the teams "aaarrrgghh and Blinky will be taking trollmarket while me and Claire take any place beyond arcadia."

"Nice."

"Any questions?" She asked them all.

Toby raised his hand and asked "how are we supposed to even find them?"

She facepalmed realising he had a point "you're right!" She created a few wisps of light in her hands "these should help, anything else?"

They shook their heads and she sighed, "if anything goes wrong I'm a call away, no let's get moving!"

Claire readied a portal "you ready for our first girls only mission?"

"You bet!"

__________________

The team found as many spirits as possible gathering them all into the forge "that's all of them." Jim said as he watched the spirits fly around "They look pretty cool if you ask me."

"They seem so calm now." Toby pointed out.

Agnar sighed as he looked up at all of them "They are all afraid, this is the only time the feel safety." He explained "the war has taken a tole on them all."

Marc pursed his lips "man, feel bad for these guys."

"That is the unfortunate effect of war my friends" Blinky said solemnly.

Marc noticed from the corner of his eye, a weak spirit who barely stood up from the ground "hey what's up with that guy?"

They all wandered towards the weak spirit "what is wrong?" Agnar asked.

The weak spirit began to flicker "where is your wielder?" They asked.

"Shes still after some spirits." Jim answered.

Horror dawned upon their faces as they pleaded "you must tell her to return, now!"

"Why?"

"This was all set up, Dandril knew if he let some spirits leave he could send his henchman after her without suspicion over his head!" They said, fear now etched onto their faces "if they find her, he will rip the energy away from her and destroy it!"

Jim's eyes widened in fear and he immediately transformed "let's go!"

"Master jim I believe going in without a plan could lead to her doom" Blinky explained calming the boy "we must understand how to help."

He sighed and looked to Marc who was trying to call Claire but she wouldn't answer "no answer" He said worriedly as he grew anxious.

"Thats a sign, we need to go now, Blink" He said firmly "we'll plan something along the way."

__________________

Elizabeth and Claire walked down the street talking about their adventure "you have to admit the one by the eiffel tower, had to have been the best one by far." Claire pointed out.

"Oh please, have you seen the ones at the sand dunes?"

"Those ones were a nightmare"

She chuckled and said "but they were still fun though" She forced her senses throughout the neighbourhood to see if there were any left "seems like we're- hold on spoke too soon." She sensed two more and said to Claire "two more and we're done with all of this, follow me."

Elizabeth lead the way with closed eyes while Claire had the job of keeping her out of harms way "liz you should really pay attention to the road"

Chuckling nervously she opened her eyes and gasped "that's my parents house." She whispered before running towards it, standing by the door she kicked it down.

"But liz, your parents!"

"The spirits have control over my parents!" She explained quickly, finally understanding the over enthusiasm they were in "we need to get those things out of them, now!"

"Get what out of us sweetheart?" Her mother's voice came in but she knew something was up.

Ignoring the voice of her mother she focused on the spirit behind her eyes "you leave my parents alone,  they are not yours!"

The laughed simultaneously "what do you mean?"

"You know what she means!" Claire yelled as she prepared her staff.

John walked over to Elizabeth "you wouldn't hurt us would you?" He said while walking into her sword "we are your parents after all." He said smugly.

She hesitantly placed the sword back into the amulet and told Claire "lower your staff claire"

"What!?"

"They're still my parents, I can't let anything hurt them!" She said as she never looked away from the two.

Claire hesitantly lowered her staff and John smirked before saying "good choice."

Maya appeared behind Claire and hit her head with a pan knocking her out "Claire no! " Elizabeth shouted, before she could use her powers, John ran towards her, pushing her out of the window and into the front yard.

Groaning she sat up trying to avoid the shards of glass "this is not how I hoped for my Saturday to go." She told herself as she panted before sitting up, she saw John about to throw a few punches at her but she avoided most of them before accidentally punching him herself "sorry dad!" He smirked before him and maya grabbed both of her arms and pushed her into a tree, pinning her down "I said I was sorry!" She said, thrashing around trying to get away.

"Well, well, well, I see Tala and Taro finally revealed themselves to you" Dandril told as he appeared infront of her.

Growling she shouted "what did you do to them!" 

He sighed and glared at her "i warned you, you asked for this" He said walking towards her "and this shouldn't hurt one bit." He told as he reached his hand out towards her.

Her body thrashed around as she felt her self being ripped apart from the inside out "get. Off!" She yelled,  her eyes began to glow and armour humming.

Finally regaining control she went in to her state throwing her parents off of her and knocking them out before looking back at Dandril. He smirked before flying up she chased after him by blasting herself up, grabbing his ankle she threw him back down "where do you think your going!?"

Chuckling "let me give you the fight that you want." He said before throwing blast after blast at her.

Backing away she absorbed each one until he grew tired, in one beam she blasted his hits all back at him, in shock she looked at her hands "that's new?". He grew infuriated and ripped the trees out from their roots, throwing them at her, she jumped back but was pinned down by one of them.

As he stood above her he readied his energy "the cycle of wielders, will end with you!"

Horror filled her eyes and she managed to loosen her hand pushing him back from her, taking the chance she tried to push the log off of her. Standing up she stalked towards Dandril, she readied her sword in her hands "it's over."

"You think a petty little weapon can stop me?" He said smugly as he sat up "I'll just come back."

"I'll be waiting." She said glaring at him before draining him into her sword and sending him back.

Turning around she gasped and saw the two spirits that were in her parents "let me guess, Tara and Taro? " She asked them. They didn't answer as they began attacking, after a while of fighting back against them, they had her cornered against a tree. Before they could land the final hit the trollhunters caught them both and she was quick to send them back "that was, something." She said tiredly.

"Is everything okay?" Jim asked helping her up "did Dandril show up?"

She nodded her head "he showed up, but he didn't put up that much of a fight." She said holding her side "but did land some hits though."

Toby rushed to her and held a pebble "lift this up!"

"Why?"

"Just do it!"

They all watched anxiously but sighed in relief as she moved it "by deyas grace, what a relief!"

She looked at them all confused "what, I could always do that, why so worried?"

"We'll tell you later, right now-" she cut him off.

"My parents, Claire! " She said before teleporting home with jim sith her, she saw Claire and Marc with her parents "Claire are you okay?"

She nodded and looked back at her parents "They're cold!"

Elizabeth sat beside them both sensing if their spirits were still there, breathing out "they're okay, it's just a side effect."

"Liz?" Her mother mumbled as her eyes began fluttering open "what just happened?'

She told Blinky, Agnar and Aaarrrgghh to leave before it was too late, and took her armour off "you guys are gonna be okay, we're gonna take you back inside."

Maya yawned "I just wanna go back to sleep." She said, her voice groggy as she closed her eyes again.

They got the both of them inside, placing them on the couches. Elizabeth and the others went outside "thanks guys, you saved our lives back there."

"We're a team, no one's left behind" Jim said to her.

Toby said to her "your job is hard!"

Claire added as well holding her staff close "I would definitely say that chaos hunting is more difficult than troll hunting."

She chuckled and told them all "our jobs are as equally difficult, but things are definitely getting more difficult " She said looking back at her living room.

"I believe there is a way to ease all of this" Agnar told from the shadows scaring them all, he pulled out a glass of odd substance "this should protect your parents from spirits."

Marc grabbed it out of his hands and smelled it before gagging "that cannot be edible."

She took it from his hands and opened it the aroma burning all of their nostrils from its horrendous smell, she asked him as she covered her nose "how am I supposed to get them to drink this?"

Jim thought for a moment and took it from her hands "I think I might have a solution."

__________________

Elizabeth sat by her parents as she placed warm towels on their foreheads hoping to ease the cold, she felt horrible for letting Dandril get to her parents. She hugged her knees to her chest as she sat on the floor, her eyes paying attention to every sign that showed that they were okay.

Jim came out of the kitchen with a bowl "liz, do you know where the spices are?" He asked, he saw her not paying attention so he walked and sat by her rubbing her back "how are you feeling?"

Pushing her hair back she said "He warned me and I didn't listen, if I had just taken the hint they wouldn't have been pulled into this."

He looked at her parents and said to her honestly but gently "with our jobs, no one we care for is safe but..." he sighed "we can try to."

Finally relaxing her shoulders, she nodded her head "guess that's one of the cons, huh?" She said giving him a weak smile.

He pulled her into his side and said "yeah"

She breathed in before standing up "come on I'll help you with the spices."

He teased her "how do I know you're not horrible with spices?"

Scoffing she looked back it him "is that a challenge?"

They spent their time together fixing a good enough soup that could cover the taste of the potion, liz grabbed two bowls and placed them on the counter "I'll be right back." She said heading back to the living room. She gasped when she saw her dad trying to sit up and rushed to help him "hey, hey, easy."

John groaned in pain as he rubbed his jaw "why do I feel like I just got punched?" He asked her.

She blanked out "um, you might be a bad sleeper?"

"Sweetheart what happened?" Maya asked before rubbing her arms "and why is it so cold in here?"

Elizabeth wrapped the both of her parents in blankets "you guys just need to get warm" She said before grabbing the towels from their foreheads, and helped them sit up "here, let me help you."

John sighed as he told her "liz we should be the ones caring for you."

She shook her head and pushed him lightly,  back down onto the couch "you guys have already done so much for me, dad, now it's my turn."

He sighed and ruffled up her hair "thanks, kiddo." In his mind he never got used to her calling him dad, often her forgot that she did, but it only made every moment she said it even more meaningful.

"and I didn't do it alone..." Liz added quietly as she stood up.

they narrowed their eyes at her and Maya was worried "did you have a party while we were asleep?"

"what, NO! no, i didn't um, i just have some assistance in taking care of you" she said as she backed into the kitchen.

Jim's nerves were a wreck, he had never met her parents formally so he stayed in the kitchen trying to be as quiet as possible, Elizabeth walked into the kitchen and pointed to the living room "I can't go out there, what if they hate me!" he whispered to her as he clenched the spoon in his hands.

She smiled and gently grabbed both of his hands "they won't hate you.." she assured but added "but my dad might have a hard time taking a liking to you."

"There better not be a boy in there!" his voice came from the living room.

Jim panicked "i can't go" he said as he was about to leave through the front door.

Holding his hands she told him "jim, trust me."

He thought about it and hesitantly followed her to the living room, still holding her hand. John's eyes twitched slightly while Maya was beyond happy "is this jim?!" she asked.

As she was about to stand up, Jim quickly rushed to sit her down "I don't think that would be the best idea, Mrs Wallis."

John looked at Elizabeth who stood awkwardly "you never told me about this."

"Um, you never asked?" she said nervously.

He began interrogating jim "so you're a friend huh?"

Jim scratched the back of his head "um yes and no?"

Maya pointed out the obvious "its not that hard to tell, he's her boyfriend!" she said drawled out as she looked at Liz whose cheeks were flushed.

"Mom, stop."

"Boyfriend, huh?" jim asked Liz teasingly, but he felt so happy on the inside. For him to be considered to be hers, he was dancing victoriously on the inside.

John cleared his throat in which he regretted as it only made his voice hoarse "Liz explanation, please."

The two teens immediately ran to the kitchen and grabbed the bowls of soup "we know you might be a bit angry, but right now, let's get the two of you better" Liz said as she deliberately gave the bowl of soup in her hands to her mother, leaving jim to give his to her dad. John narrowed his eyes at jim as he was handed the bowl, she saw this and came to Jim's rescue "jim made it"

"Oh really, this isn't gonna get you on my good side, lake." he said as he sat up straight.

Maya rolled her eyes "ignore him, he's just tired."

He scoffed "oh he'll see me when i'm not tired-" he stopped once he tasted the soup.

Jim froze in fear and whispered to Liz "your dad is gonna kill me"

"He's just being overprotective." she whispered back "he'll be better in the morning"

"What if he doesn't like the soup?"

"It'll be the potions fault"

"He doesn't know about the-"

"This." John said suddenly as he held the spoon up to his mouth "is not bad." he said trying his best to hold himself back from making any bad comments but this was as good as it was gonna get."

Maya hummed in delight "how did you make this?"

Jim chuckled nervously and Liz nudged him lightly "well its just a classic tomato soup."

"Best tomato soup I've ever tasted!" she exclaimed as she continued drinking.

John was frowning "not as bad as i thought it would be" he said hesitantly, looking up at jim he noticed the wide smile on his features "what, this is as good as your gonna get from me"

Jim stopped smiling and said "yeah, thanks Mr and Mrs wallis!"

"Call me Maya." she said kindly.

John continued drinking his soup "continue calling me Mr Wallis." he said and looked at the two "Liz, i believe it's getting late, could you show lake to the front door?"

She nodded and took him outside to the porch, closing the door behind her "quite a night huh?" she asked.

He scoffed and leaned against the wall "thats an understatement." he fumbled with his hands nervously "you think I made a good impression?"

Elizabeth rubbed his shoulder and told him "my mom already loves you, my dad might need time."

He sighed and asked her "how much are we talking?"

"Years." she said bluntly then chuckled with him "but that won't stop me from loving you."

He smiled slightly at her words and placed his hand on her cheek "neither will i." he said as the two began leaning in.

"The two of you better not be kissing!" john shouted from inside, making the two of them burst in to laughter.

Liz opened the front door and went in after telling him "I might need to talk to my dad, need to convince him that my boyfriend isn't a butt-snack."

"Boyfriend?" jim asked quietly, as he enjoyed the title.

She chuckled and shook her head before kissing his cheek "g'night jim."

Closing the door, his hand hovered over his cheek before shouting "I'm her boyfriend..."

He shouted joyously before walking on his merry way home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

277K 8.3K 63
โ Shut up,โž โ Make me, ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ.โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ no matter how hard she tries to resist, the daughter of Hades ends up falling for Percy Jac...
267K 11.2K 40
แ€ค Fic แ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ€กแ€›แ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€›แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€…แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ แ€กแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€กแ€”แ€พแ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€žแ€ฌแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ Big Warning ๐Ÿšจ18+ Fic แ€แ€•แ€ฏแ€’แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ‹
823K 38.1K 60
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
130K 4.8K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...