Shattered || Book #1 in 'Hear...

By thewritersuite

" I married you but that doesn't mean that you can control my life". He growled in anger. I flinched at his h... More

NOTE
.Copyright.
Aesthetics & Prologue
Introduction of cast
1:Preparations
2: Meet her
3:Meet him
4:Decisions
5:New task
7: First fight
8: Karthik and Aradhya?
9:Feelings
10: Kritika in Singhania mansion
11: Kritika's lesson to Aditya
12: Kritika to stay
13: The closeness
14: Aditya's guilt
15: Karthik's anger
16: The painful past
18: Hope
19: Behave
20: Cured
21: Aditya-Kritika marriage?
22: Two weddings
23: Postnuptial agreement
24: Their fate is decided
25 .The wedding rituals begins.
26: Black means hate
27:Marriage of hate and love
28: Teary night
29: Annoying jerk
30: 'I want to sleep on bed'
31: Married life is beautiful like hell
32: "Please save my son"
33: Plan backfired
34:Looking for clue
35:Vow to change him.
36:Bipolar
37:Getting closer
38:New entry
39: Back to square one
40: Surprise for him
41:I love you
42: Swetha slaps Kritika
43:Depressed soul
44:Betrayal
45:Truth of her existence
46:Abused relations
47:'You will regret'
48:The final justice
49:The tragical journey ends here

6:Destined to meet

10.9K 469 22
By thewritersuite

IN SINGHANIA MANSION

Aditya's room

As soon as Karthik entered his room, he saw Aditya working on his laptop. He jumped on his bed which startled Aditya

"Yaar Karthik why are you scarying me every time. Can't you behave normally." Aditya asked without drifting his gaze from laptop.

"Nope .Now tell me are you busy now." Karthik asked.

"Ya I am just checking some mails and why did you ask." Aditya answered and retorted another question.

"I am feeling bored so I thought we can hangout like old times." Karthik answered in excitement.

"Karthik I am sorry yaar .We can go out another time." Aditya apologized and continued his work.

"Won't you fulfill your friend's wish Adi. Am I became that much stranger to you" Karthik said faking a cry in which Aditya rolled his eyes. He got up from his bed and sat on the couch.

"Karthi don't be a drama queen. I told you we can go another day." Aditya said.

Kartik jumps from bed and runs to couch . He holds his arm and says: "Adi at that time if I am busy what we will do. We can't predict the future. If we want to do something we should do now itself. Now we both are free. So Adi please come. Adi Adi pleaseee" He pleaded showing his puppy face. Aditya shook his head in disbelief.

"Ok fine let me get ready." Aditya answered closing his laptop.

"Yaay Thank You so much Adi." Karthik squealed kissing his cheek making Aditya angry.

"Yuck, like seriously." Aditya said rubbing his cheek.

"Oh Adi don't show me this face . Remember we use to do this when we were small."Karthik stated as a matter of fact.

"That time we were small . Now we are man . People will misjudge us and now please go out . I need to change" Aditya said pushing him out of the room.

"Okay okay I am going." Karthik rabbled moving out of the room.

SEVEN HILLS HOSPIAL

Kritika was waiting outside for Aradhya. She looked at the entrance and saw Aradhya literally running like a mad woman . Kritika frowned by seeing this

"Aru what happened. Why are you running like this" Kritika asked holding her tightly.

" Kri-tika that Anirudh is following me" Aradhya stuttered in fear.

Voice: ARADHYAA..

Kritika and Aradhya turns and saw Anirudh coming towards them . Both looks towards each other and sighs

{Anirudh Pradap Singh Rathore: He is the son of a big politician ,Pradap Singh Rathore. Pradap Rathore has half shares of the hospital. So Anirudh takes advantage of this and comes to the hospital. One day he saw Kritika and fell for her beauty. Then he started following Kritika. But Kritika always avoids him like a plague. Being frustrated he once wooed her infront of the hospital. But she politely denies it. He became ashamed after that incident. Because every girl runsbehind his money and looks. So he now started following Aradhya with fake love acting to take revenge from Kritika.}

Anirudh comes and stands in front of Kritika who is ready to beat the hell out of him. Anirudh smirks at her and started checking her out shamelessly. Kritika noticed this and fisted her palm in anger. Aradhya saw this and rubbed her arm to calm her down. Anirudh then looks at Aradhya who was standing behind Kritika. He started to go towards her but Kritika interrupts.

"Aradhya you go and sit in the car I will come after 5 minutes" Kritika ordered sternly.

Aradhya nods and goes to car. Kritika then turns towards Anirudh who was looking at her as if she is a piece of meat

" What do you want "Kritika asked coldly.

" It's simple .YOU" Anirudh answered shamelessly.

"Then why are you following Aradhya." Kritika asked.

"To get you".

"Look this is between me and you. So stay away from Aradhya." Kritika warned.

"Kritika , to get you I will do anything if it means to kill anyone I will gladly do it." Anirudh said dangerously.

"Don't you have any shame to say like this. If a girl is not interested in you then you should leave her in her own way and not to torture her like this." Kritika said disgustingly.

"I would have left if it was any other girl. But you" He points at her" You are really special to me . You are the first girl who rejected the great Anirudh Pradap Singh Rathore and how can I leave you like that. So beware I will take you means I will take you." Anirudh said.

"And I will not come to you Mr. Rathore". Kritika challenged.

" Let's see and now I am going . Bye sweetheart ". Anirudh said and went from there not before giving her an evil smile.

Kritika stomps her foot in anger and goes to parking area. She opened the door and sat in driving seat.

"Kritika are you okay did he do something" Aradhya asked with a worried look.

"No nothing . I am fine" Kritika answered without looking at her.

"Ok it's already late . Let's go." Aradhya said. Kritika nodded and started the car.

NIGHT AT SINGHANIA MANSION

Aditya's look

Kartik's look

"Today we can go in your BMW what say." Karthik suggested.

"okay as you wish" Aditya said maki.g him smile.

Both reached the parkig lot and entered the car.

NEAR TO A PARK

"I know Kriti some thing has happened . Please tell me." Aradhya asked for the 5th time.

"Nothing happened yaar." Kritika answered controlling her anger.

"Kriti my patience is decreasing. So now spit it." Aradhya said.

"Aru if there is something I would have said na". Kritika said trying to escape from her hold.

Aradhya just looked away. Kritika understood that she is angry.

"Kritika stop the car" Aradhya said sternly.

"Areey what happened." Kritika asked being confused.

"I said stop. Otherwise I will jump from the car." Aradhya warned trying to unlock the door.

"Okay okay I will stop". Kritika sighed in defeat.

As soon as she stopped, Aradhya drag Kritika from the car and took ker to the park.

"Aradhya what happened. Why did you dragged me here." Kritika questioned.

"Please Kriti I am your friend na. Please tell me the issue." Aradhya said

Kritika sighs and starts telling the conversation between her and Anirudh. Aradya got shocked and sat on the bench. Kritika also sat near her.

"Now what will we do Kriti." Aradhya asked dumbfoundedly.

"I don't know but you should stay away from him .It's all a trap from him." Kritika answered

"That man is really a psycho." Aradhya spat out.

"That he is". Kritika agreed.

"Kriti he is obsessed with you." Aradhya said in a fearful tone.

"I know but we can't do anything. okay let's leave all these now get up . All will be waiting for us at home." Kritika said. Aradhya nodded and stood up.

BANG..

Their conversation gets interrupted by a loud banging sound. Kritika and Aradhya tured and shocks at the sight in front of them

(FLASHBACK)

Aditya and Kartik was talking about something. They didn't saw the car parked in front of them and they hit the car.

(PRESENT )

Kritika and Aradhya runs towards the car and saw the car's condition. Kritika looks around and saw a BMW behind her car.

"You idiotic driver come out from your bloody car" Kritika shouted going towards it.

Aditya heard this . Anger rises in him. He steps out of the car and saw a girl who barely reached towards his shoulders standing near his car with an angry face.

Kartik and Aradhya was anxious about what will happen

Finally Kritika and Aditya comes face to face.

...................................

NEW ENTRY

Introducing Bellamkonda Srinivas as Anirudh Pradap Singh Rathore

. ______________________________ .

LIKE COMMENT AND FOLLOW

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.8K 5.7K 38
Two people completely in love and inseparable but ......one big incident changed their life and they got separated.... what will happen when dest...
921K 36.5K 49
"Don't you dare think that I will ever say yes to marry you because today I will tell my parents that I don't want to marry you" I said smirking and...
578K 28.2K 76
*NOT EDITED* This story is about three couples.... ................... ""Get ready," he said, noticing her fierce expression. "I won't be getting re...
7.9M 500K 61
𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒔, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒊𝒕 𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑴𝒆 •...