New feelings (Ronnie Anne x L...

De offendersproxy

Romance and deep emotions Mais

Close
Lincoln anne?

Gun

491 5 1
De offendersproxy

*Ronnie Anne's pov*
I was walking to class as I hear Lincoln shout "hey Ronnie Anne!" I blush a bit as I start walking towards Lincoln. "You forgot your bracelet at Clyde's house." He said. I blushed and took it. Out of nowhere I felt a zap through my body. I remember everyone was panicking. I blacked out and the last thing I remember is Lincoln picking me up.
*Lincolns pov*
I still can't believe that we are seniors or that I slept at Ronnie Anne's house. "Lincoln where's Ronnie? She forgot her bracelet at my house." Clyde said. "I don't know but I'll give it to her when I see it." I respond. Clyde hands it to me and walks to class. I see Ronnie walking and I scream for her. She comes walking and I explain the whole bracelet thing. She blushes and takes the bracelet. I remember Ronnie turned around when it happened. Some maniac of a student had a gun and shot it. Ronnie got hit so I quickly picked her up and started running out of the school. Cops were everywhere people were panicking. I didn't care I was only concerned for Ronnie.
*Ronnies pov*
I remember waking up in the hospital. My mom, Bobbie, and Lincoln were there. "L...Lincoln..." I say. He jolts his head up as I see he's been crying. "I'm sorry.." he said. "For what?" I ask. "I couldn't protect you I promised I would and I didn't I'm so stupid I'm sorry!" Lincoln says. "Lincoln what happened?" I ask. "You got shot twice in the chest. He shot you." He said. "Who?" I ask. "Martin Wayne our classmate." He says. I gasp and look at my chest all bandaged up. "I've gotta go Ronnie I'll see you in a couple days." He says as he goes to leave.
~a couple days go by and Ronnie is allowed back at school~
*lincolns pov*
I'm walking through the hallway when I notice a familiar voice. Ronnie Anne was back. I run up to her and without thinking I kiss her. Was I catching feelings or... "I love you.." I said out loud.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1.7M 95.1K 87
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
312K 25.3K 15
MY Creditor Side Story ပါ။ Parallel Universe သဘောမျိုးပြန်ပြီး Creation လုပ်ထားတာမို့ main story နဲ့ မသက်ဆိုင်ပဲ အရင် character ကို ရသအသစ် တစ်မျိုးနဲ...
242K 29.1K 23
People meet by accident, People fall in love by accident, But people surely don't become someone's baby daddy accidentally, or do they? What started...
183K 36.9K 55
Becca Belfort i Haze Connors, choć przez swoich znajomych zmuszani do spędzania razem czasu całą paczką, od dawna się nie znoszą. Dogryzają sobie prz...