SÄDÏSTÏC TŸPË [ OHSHC x MALE...

By AikoSunbarashi

This book is a boy x boy fanfiction. If you are not a fan of that, please just get away from this book as far... More

00| Information
01| Ouran High School
02| First Impression to the Class
03| The Host Clubs Dogs?!
04| Cover them or not?
05| Protecting Haruhi
06| The Hosts' Acts
08| Starting Today we're Hosts?!
09| First Day As A Host!
10| Don't Ever Mess With Me...
11| That's A Rare View
12| Tanaka, Daiki
13| The King is so Stupid
14| Your 8 million Will be Reduced!
15| Why Did I Agree Again..?
16| Filthy
16.5| Side Chapter!| PAST
17| You're My New Favorite
18| Don't You Dare
19| What's wrong with Mori-senpai?
20| A little Cute
21| Distracting Dance
22| Panic
23| Accidental Kiss
24| Get a Ride
25| Work
26| Tired...
27| Cherry Blossoms
28| Flower Crown
29| As Your Friends
Question and Answer!^^
30| The Physical Exams
| Special Chapter!!! |
31| Misunderstanding
32| New Guest
33| Attack of the Lady Manager (Part 1)
34| Attack of the Lady Manager (Part 2)
| Valentines Special!!! |
35| Gay is hot
36| The Twins Fight
37| Teasing With Jealousy
38| Stop Fighting!
39| The Apprentice
40| You're Such A Brat
41| Shirou's Piano Piece
42| Evil Maid
43| A Favor from Kyoya
44| Self-defense
45| Flustered
46| Indirect Kiss
47| Care
48| St. Lobelia Girl's Academy
49| Rage of Silence
50| Confused
51| Daily Life of the Fujioka Family (Part 1)
52| Daily Life of the Fujioka Family (Part 2)
53| Daily Life of the Fujioka Family (Part 3)
54| (M/N)-sama!
55| Not so innocent
56| Sweet Tooth's ache
|| i m p o r t a n t A/N!^^ ||
| Halloween Special!!! |
57| Regret
58| It's Your Privilege
59| Because I Heard...
60| The Fujioka Sibling's Fight
60.1|Side chapter!| Top male (Y/N)x(M/N) (Part 1)
60.2|Side chapter!| Top male (Y/N)x(M/N) (Part 2)
60.3|Side chapter!| Top male (Y/N)x(M/N) (Part 3)

07| Why Is Everyone So Scared Of Me?

32.4K 1.3K 543
By AikoSunbarashi

Sorry for the late update!! Here's another drawing for y'all as an apology! Please don't forget to vote (*''*)

After eating the cake that Honey-senpai and Mori-senpai offered me, I went back to my little sister with the happiest smile, but it quickly faltered when I saw Tamaki blowing on my sister's neck.

I quickly went to my sister and glared at Tamaki with one eye, making him flinch. I pushed him away and put Haruhi behind me.

"Would you stop being a pervert, mongrel?" I said as my one eye twitched. An imaginary arrow Hit straight past Tamaki's chest and he somehow, ended up in an emo corner then he started to grow mushrooms there.

Kyoya then started to say something, "By the way, your dept being eight million yen, you two will be the club's dogs until graduation." I looked at him, shocked.

EH!? 'Till we graduate!? I thought, not believing it one bit.

Kyoya turns to us and gave a closed eyed smile. "Ah, Apologies," He starts again, "You two will be in charge of trivial chores. The two of you are free to run away, but my family has around a hundred talented private police." He said, adjusting his glasses. "Do you two... hold passports?" He asked smirking, my sister and I just zoned out a bit, "Huh..?!" We both said.

"That's right, work like a Dog, eh, Dosaoka-kuns~!" An annoying voice suddenly said behind me. He put his arm around me and blew on Haruhi's ear again, She quickly jumped forward breathing heavily, "Please stop that!" She said putting a hand on her nape.

"Yes... Please stop it or you'll regret it." I said softly while slapping his hand off and gave him a smile, but my eyes obviously said otherwise.

"EEEEEK!!" Tamaki screamed, quickly hiding behind Kyoya, shaking and dramatically crying. The tall raven just sighed and wrote something on his black notebook.

After a minute or so, Tamaki miraculously recovered and went back to his ranting.

"You know you two won't be popular with the ladies just like that, Well I think you'll be popular (M/N)," He started pointing at me. "Hm.. but you're little brother? I don't know, he's a little too... pathetic," Tamaki Said putting a hand on his chin like he was thinking.

"You say he's... pathetic.? Take a look at yourself first, before you say that.. mongrel."  I said glaring my one eye at him, he backed off frowning with fake tears.

"I'm Fundamentally not interested in that," Haruhi said.

Tamaki gasped at Haruhi's statement, "What are you saying? It is a very important issue!" He said dramatically, and suddenly pulled out a red rose out of nowhere, pointing at me and my sister, "A good man making women happy is everything!" He said, putting on his usual annoying smile.

"It doesn't really matter, does it?" My sister said cutting off Tamaki's ranting.

"Men, Women or looks... It's what's inside that matters for a person. I'm clueless as to why this club even exists.." My sister said again looking at the hosts, I patted her head a bit making her look up at me, "Well said Haruhi." I said smiling gently at her, she smiled back, It was a really nice moment for us siblings, "It's a cruel thing..." but the moment was ruined when Tamaki spoke again.

The two of us looked at the blonde.

"God sometimes creates perfect beings with perfect insides and outsides." He said while hugging himself and giving dramatic poses.

What a narcissist. I thought, looking at him annoyed.

"Huh?" Haruhi managed to asked, before Tamaki continued.

"I can understand the feeling of consoling yourselves like that. You won't be able to live without doing that." He said again with sudden petals flying around him.

Where the hell did those come from? I thought to myself again.

Tamaki continued his ranting about how his beauty must be shared to the world and how to act like a gentlemen. I looked down to my sister and she looked like she was thinking. I could tell she was trying to come up with a word to describe the blonde before us, so I said it for her.

"He's obnoxious," I said loudly, Making the ranting blonde stop and froze like a statue.

"Oh yeah! That was the word for him!" Haruhi told me.

"Yeah I thought so, That's why I said it." I said smiling down at her, I then looked over to Tamaki. He was sitting at a corner in woe while he was growing mushrooms.

I sighed, I guess I gotta apologize, huh? I thought to myself sighing again. The twins laughing fit was heard from behind me and Haruhi. The two gingers put their arms on Haruhi's and my head.

"You two are heroes alright." The twins said in sync as they continued to laugh at Tamaki.

"I'm sorry Tamaki." I said and sweat dropped.

"We're sorry senpai, but your lesson did strike a small chord with me," Haruhi said, trying to help me too.

Tamaki slowly stood up from his corner. "I see. I see! Then let me teach you more techniques!" He exclaimed, there was no trace of woe anymore, he was smiling. My eyes twiched as I sweat dropped.

"He recovered fast." My sister mumbled, beside me.

"Yeah, no kidding.. Is he bipolar or something?" I replied.

"Boss.." The ginger, with the softer voice said.

"Call me King!" Tamaki exclaimed.

"Even if you teach them the basic of being a host," The deeper voiced said then slowly removed his hand over my head,

"In their case, they don't even pass the most basic visual criteria, right?" The other ginger says then slowly walked in front of me and the other one in front of my sister.

Excuse me!? Is he calling my sister ugly!? I angrily asked in my head glaring at the twins that was in front of both of us.

"Well I think (M/N)-senpai could work.." The deep voiced said and slowly lifted up my bangs revealing my chocolate brown eyes. "But... the only problem for him is his eyes.." He finished and I glared at him, making him flinch.

The gingered haired boy that was in front of Haruhi slowly takes off her glasses while saying, "And in Haruhi's case, even if we take off the glasses his eyes will appear even small—" The ginger cut himself off as soon as he saw my sister's eyes. The twin that lifted my bangs also took a look then they both ended up staring at my sister, which made my blood to boil a little from irritation.

"Ah, wait! I lost my contacts on the first day of school!" My adorable sister says as she tries to get the glasses, I was going to get it for her when Tamaki suddenly pushed the twins out of the way as he stared at my little sister. He gasped quietly then snapped his fingers.

"Hikaru. Kaoru!" Tamaki Called out after snapping his fingers.

"Sir!" The twins said in unison while saluting. When I saw that they were going to grab my sister, I glared and stepped in front of her, glaring daggers at the twins. The gingers looked down to me and flinched, backing away slightly.

"What are you gingers planning to do once you take Haruhi away?" I questioned calmly, but I still continued to glare at them. I couldn't help it, they were going to take my precious little sister away to who knows what after all.

When I didn't get a reply I asked again, "Well?"

Tamaki accidentally snorted making us look at him, "Hahahaha, he called you two gingers! HAHAHA" Tamaki mocked as he laughed over such a childish thing, making the twins glare at Tamaki, "Well at least he didn't called us a mongrel, boss." The twins said in sync, making Tamaki turn to a statue again.

After the scary atmosphere that I created before now crumble, the gingers looked down at me again now not as terrified as before, "We were just going to take him to the dressing room," They replied with both identical grins, "Oh and haven't we told you our names?" The twins both asked me, both pouting, "Remember me (M/N)-senpai, I'm Hikaru!" The twin with a deeper voice said pointing at himself, "And I'm Kaoru, Don't forget okay, senpai?" The softer voiced said smiling cheekily.

Making my once bad mood go down to calm big brother mode, "Okay, Okay. I won't." I said, unknowingly giving them a smile and patted their heads out of habit. The twins gave out a little blush making me jolt and quickly retreated my hand, "Oh, sorry. It's a habit," I apologized. The twins just glanced at each other then looked to Tamaki who's mouth was hanging making them smirk mischievously, turning to me once again, "Don't worry about it senpai! We don't mind getting pat by you anyways! So can we take Haruhi now?" The twins asked back to the topic again.

I looked over to my sister and she just gave me a nod and a reassuring smile like she was saying, 'It's okay nii-chan.'

"Yeah okay.." I started to step out of the way, "But do anything pervy and I will kill you, no pressure boys." I said smiling coldly, even thou I'm calm on the outside, I still kinda don't trust these weirdos.

The twins didn't looked as frightened as before, but they're still a bit scared at my cold smile combined with my natural scary eyes. They nodded and took away my sister to where the dressing room was.

I saw that Tamaki was fine again, he cleared his throat and continued from earlier, "Kyoya, call the hair designer!" He pointed at Kyoya who was already doing as told, "Mori-senpai, get us some contacts from the nurse!" He then turned to point at the tall raven. Mori-senpai was going to exit the club, but I stopped him which made Tamaki, Kyoya, Honey-senpai and mostly the guy that I just grabbed the end of his sleeve that looks at me with an expression of both a surprised and confusion.

"Let me come with you, Mori-senpai. I know Haruhi's eye sight's grade," I said looking up at him. He opened his mouth like he was about to say something, but closed it instead and just nodded his head. I smiled slightly then let go of his sleeve we both walked to the nurses office...

I decided to cut it there, and Sorry about the late updating, I've kinda been kinda busy cause online classes are going to start for us... so I hope you guys understand.. But I hope you'll like this chapter thought! Oh! And if you don't mind please check out my other story, it's about "Yowamushi Pedal x male!reader! It would really be awesome if y'all that are reading this would do so (ω )

WC: 1813

Always stay safe and be healthy everyone~! love you all always~! 💋

~Aiko

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

253K 8.8K 43
Kemuri Fujioka, Haruhi's older brother, isn't a normal 16-year old. He spends some of his days being Kuma Arita, a famous influencer. One day he de...
3.1K 200 32
"I don't know what I feel about you anymore, Armin..." "What do you mean, Eren?" "He loves me, Armin." "No, Jean. No, Armin. He loves me." Read to fi...
1.4K 29 16
So I'm not the best writer.... But I am trying to get better, which I why I wrote this!! I'm not sure if a lot of people will read what I write, nor...
9.4K 408 16
Don't you feel that sometimes you could figure out a person by the way they look? It's the way they present themselves through their style of clothin...