๐ˆ๐Ÿ ๐–๐ข๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ ๐–๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐...

Af SerenityAngel_

Natalia Shay Montenegro has a bestfriend who is completely the opposite of her. Lia is down-to-earth nice, sh... Mere

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12

CHAPTER 8

70 33 9
Af SerenityAngel_

CONGRATULATIONS Natalia.

"Huh?" I snapped back into reality when I notice he was still holding the flowers he's about to give me. "Ah... Hehe thank you!" I smiled.

"My pleasure. By the way, why aren't you inside?" He pointed at the back. "I mean, it's kinda cold out here."

"Gusto ko lang magpahangin, it's hot inside. Maya-maya uuwi narin ako." I held the sides of the jacket to prevent it from falling. "Kakarating mo lang?"

"Nope," he leaned his back on the railings as he crossed his arms while looking at me.

"Uy, baka mahulog ka diyan!" I turned around to look at him as I told him, worried he might fall off. The railings was not that high enough and his height was medyo alanganin.

"If ever mahulog ako, sasaluhin mo ba ako?" He moved his face closer to mine and smirked.

"H-Huh? Eh paano yun?" I innocently asked.

He chuckled at my expression and slightly moved away.

"You're cute, do you know that?" He said putting his other hand on his waist while he rested his chin on his hand which is on the rails.

I just shrugged. Am I cute?

"You haven't answered my question." He spoke again.

"Paano ba kasi sagutin yung tanong mo?" I turned to him, I raised one of my eyebrows questioning him.

"It's just a yes or no, so, sasaluhin mo bo ako?" Ayun nanaman yung nakakaloko niyang ngiti.

"I mean, why not? If I could save you, edi sasaluhin kita. Pero kasi impossible yun, especially when we are both falling." I just realized his question and my answer has a double meaning.

The sides of his lips rose a little, he bit his lips to prevent from forming a smile as he brushed his fingers through his hair.

That was hot. I just shrugged at my thought.

I sniffed the flowers he gave me, the scent is sweet. I love how the daisies and roses were creatively arranged.

"Hatid na kita?"

"Uhm, sure." I replied.

We were about to leave the balcony when Alina came holding a bottle of Jose Cuervo, she was sway-walking, probably drunk.

"H-hey L-liaaaa...." She slurred, she couldn't really balance herself so I held her arm to keep her still.

"Lasing ka na, umuwi na tayo." I said, she put her index finger on my lips and said, "Sis, hindi pa nga.... Tipsy langs, Hik!" She was having hiccups so I guess she really needs to go home. I looked at Dwayne and he had the same expression as I had.

"I'll drive you both home." He offered, I just nodded.

"Hey Dwayneeee... Hik!" Alina called out again, I was shushing her to keep quiet but she just ignored me and continued. I have never seen this side of her.

"Y-you like m-my friend h-huh? Hihik!" She teased him while pointing her index finger at me.

"Alina tara na, umuwi na tayo." I said trying to avoid the conversation. I was trying to drag her to walk out the door but she freed herself from my grip and walked to Dwayne.

I can see Dwayne feeling awkward. I looked at him with an apologizing look.

"W-well, hikk! I don't m-mind... Hik! Y-you courting h-her," Then she linked her arm unto Dwayne's arm to keep balance, and faced me. "If you are g-going t-to be her boyfriend, hik! Y-you are the first... 'Cause she is-"

I rushed to her as I cover her mouth with my hand, preventing her to say nonsense stuff, "That's it, we are going home. I'm sorry, she's too drunk." I apologized to Dwayne and he just smiled.

I let Alina's arm clung unto my shoulders and the other one to Dwayne's. It was kind of a hassle because the restaurant was crowdy. Buti nalang may elevator.

I sat on the shotgun seat while Alina is at the back asleep, wasted.

"Where's her house?" He asked while starting the car's engine. "Not too far from this restaurant, just a few blocks away, I'll show you." I replied.

Just a few minutes of driving, Alina woke up holding the side of her head.

"Tangina girl, nasusuka ako." She said holding her mouth.

My eyes widened worried she might vomit in the car, "Girl wait lang we're almost there, can you atleast hold it in?" I told her.

"Natalia, I think I got a plastic bag in that compartment, she could vomit there." I just checked the compartment infront of me, I saw one and gave it to Alina.

"Shit, I can't hold it." Then vomiting sounds filled the car.

This is so embarrassing.

Dwayne rolled down the windows of the car to atleast lessen the smell of vomit in the car, "Sorry talaga, naabala ka pa." I sincerely told him.

"No worries, had a couple of friends worse than that, one of them actually took a shit in this car." He chuckled from what he remembered.

"It's so hot!" Alina cried out in the backseat while fanning her face with her hands. "Do you guys mind if I take off my clothes?"

My eyes widened like saucers and turned my body to face her, "What the fuck?! No!" She was trying to remove the straps from her shoulders so I held her hand to stop her.

"Your friend is absolutely wasted." He laughed, I just rolled my eyes, he finds that funny?

Alina got a few vomit stains on her dress, her hair was really messy and her make-up was smudged.

"Turn to the left, and the first house you see on the right with a silver gate is hers."

He turned the car to the left and a few seconds later he stopped right in front of the house.

I got out first, then him. We took Alina out of the car, she was quite heavy so we made her lean on the wall as I clicked the doorbell.

One of the maids opened it, and a few of them helped Alina go inside the house.

"Ma'am, ano po nangyari at lasing nanaman po si miss Alina? Lagot nanaman siya kay Sir." The maid in front of me asked.

"Party celebration po, nasobrahan po ata hehe. Paki sabi po sa kanya tawagan niya ako bukas. Salamat."

"Ah sige hija, mag-ingat sa paguwi." Then she closed the gate.

Dwayne was just there leaning on the car with his arms and feet crossed.

"Uhh... Tara na?"

He went to the other side of the car since the driver's seat is there then as soon as we got in he started to drive.

"Same classes with Alina?" He asked, I nodded.

"Malapit na pala graduation ah," He spoke again. "May graduation party the next day."

"Yea, probably chill lang tayo this upcoming week. Finishing a few school requirements and practices sa graduation ceremony." I concluded.

"At the Hospital again right?" He looked at me and asked just to be sure in arriving my destination.

"Yea." I simply replied.

"Where are the other members of your family? Aren't they there with your mother aswell?" He asked curiously.

"It's complicated hehe." I bitterly replied and smiled at him.

"Oh sorry!" When he realized his question was a bit too personal. "I shouldn't have asked you that. I didn't know." He explained.

"Don't worry, it's fine." I assured him.

Then silence came between us until we reached the hospital.

I was about to get out the car when he spoke. "Hey before you leave," I turned to look at him curiously waiting for his next words.

"Since our school is having a graduation party, more like a farewell ball or something uhh, which probably looks similar to a promenade, and umm..." He nervously said as he can't find the right words, I raised both of my eyebrows as he looked away and scratched the back of his neck.

"Do you wanna go out some time? Maybe in the weekends?"

_____________________________________________________________

Author's Note;

Hey guys! So I just wanna let you know that I am starting to write a new story(ies), please kindly do vote and share this story and on my upcoming newbies, UwU. In my opinion, it's gonna be more thrilling and interesting from what I have plotted, you'll probably see it in a few days, so stay tuned!!

Thank you! xoxo

Fortsรฆt med at lรฆse

You'll Also Like

10.6K 1.5K 53
In this life there are people who love for the sake of Allah (swt) while some love for materialistic things,what will happen when our sweet and carin...
11.4K 225 28
If there ever comes a day that you fell in love with your best friend, what would you do? Everyone falls for their best friend, especially when He's...
509K 14.6K 42
What will be your reaction if your best friend and the man of your dreams gets into a relationship? Skye and Vanessa best friends forever and not?
132K 3.5K 36
Taylor had Natalia as her bestfriend for 6 years. Key word: HAD Past tense. Why? Because Natalia found out that Taylor loves her and she pushed her a...