Taken

By nikkihope82

Lauren Martinez is 17 years old living with her step father, Paul, after her mother passed and Father moved a... More

chapter 1~ we're going in...
chapter 2 ~ welcome
chapter 3~ i said it once
chapter 4~ i trust you
chapter 5~ whatever you say
chapter 6~ stressful eyes
chapter 7~ we took care of him
chapter 8~ code red
chapter 9~ im trapped
Chapter 10~ Everyone has a story
Chapter 11~ Dont talk to strangers
Chapter 12~ lies into miracles
chapter 13~ just tell me
chapter 14~ i know im not the only one
chapter 15~ impressive McCann
chapter 17~ Memories
Chapter 18~ you got this
chapter 19~ that is exactly what i said
Chapter 20~ The wood danger
authors note~ please read!
chapter 21~ hawks eye
chapter 22~ i never wanna lose you
chapter 23~ its not that bad
Chapter 24~ No control
Chapter 25~ i just need space
chapter 26~ just for one minute
Chapter 27~ no peeking, no knowing
Chapter 28~ decorations and secrets
Chaoter 29~ just stay out of it
Chapter 30~ lets run through this
chapter 31~ stepping up
Chapter 32~ A Game?
chapter 33~ she put you up to this?
Chapter 34~ welcome to my hood
Chapter 35~ all for you
Chapter 36~ she offically knows everything
Chapter 37~ surprise surprise
Chapter 38~ Rude Awakening
Chapter 39~ Listen to the rules next time
Chapter 40~ Lonely
Chapter 41~ Meet Elliott
Chapter 42~ I'll take care of him
Chapter 43~ fear falls
Chapter 44~ Family affair
Chapter 45~ the lies are over
Chapter 46~ no more
Chapter 47~ out again
Chapter 48~home greetings
Chapter 49~ a whole new world
Chapter 50~ lets get you suited
Chapter 51- bad to worse
Chapter 52: TKO
Chapter 53: throwback
Chapter 54: Its on.
Chapter 55~ drugs dont mix
Chapter 56~ the enemy is yourself
Chapter 57~ it doesnt have to be this way
Chapter 58~ this isnt goodbye
ATTENTION

chapter 16~ no chill intended

4.3K 88 4
By nikkihope82

Laurens pov:

Beep beep
Beep
Beeepppppp
I woke up to the most annoying beeping sound.

Oh shit.

" Jason!" I got out of bed quickly.
" Jason wake up." I checked Jason's phone and he has 7 missed calls from rick and 4 texts from him.
" what." Jason opened one eye.
" it's 6:30!" " yeah so?" Jason got up slowly.
" check your phone." I threw a sweatshirt on and kept my shorts on, I then packed all my make up and zipped my bag shut.
" he can wait." Jason yawned.
I walked over to him.
" come on Jason! I'm going to drive there without you, I do know how to drive." I crossed my arms.
" fine I'm getting up." Jason walked over to his suite case and zipped it .
" okay let's go." I walked out the room.
" I'll take your bag down, I don't want you to fall going down the stairs." Jason said.
" alright." I left my bag there. " pass me the keys I'll start the car." I said to him as he searched for his keys.
" here." He passed them downstairs and I caught them with one hand because my phone was in my other hand.
" nice catch." Jason smiled and he started to bring the bags down.
" I try." I laughed and opened the door and ran out to the car.
Jason packed everything in and sped off to the airport.

" text rick and say here." Jason said handing me his phone. "Mkay." I sent it and rick responded quickly.
" we are 15 mins off schedule hurry." I read the text to Jason.
~
Alright sit down and fasten your seat belts until we are at a stable longitude.

" still hate planes." I looked over at Jason.
" don't worry you'll be fine, do you need medication?" Jason asked kindly trying to calm me down.
" do you have any anti- anxiety?" I asked him.
" actually I think I do." Jason got up and quickly went over to his bag, then to the back mini fridge and got water.
" here take two if you feel like you're going to have a attack, take one if you just need a little help." Jason put his hand out with two pills and held water in his other hand.
" thank you." I took one pill because I didn't feel like I was going to have a anxiety attack just yet.
" they might make you a little sleepy." Jason said as the plane took off.
~~
"Alright we are at level longitude we have approximately 9 hours until we land so get comfy and enjoy the ride. " rick said over the speaker.
" let's go to bed I feel like a zombie from the walking dead right now."
Jason said as he got up.
" im too lazy to get up. I also feel like I've slept the day away today." I said as I unbuckled myself and laid my legs across the seats.

" it's a king size bed, it's so much better then these seats." Jason said as he leaned against the side of the plane waiting for me to get up.
I closed my eyes cause I was tired.
I heard Jason move then i felt him move his hands on my body, he then picked me up bridal style and brought me to the 'back room' to the bed.

" thanks." I smiled as Jason laid me down on the bed.
" anything for you." Jason said as he hovered over me but not touching my body.
"Ugh one more month McCann." I smirked.
" I know Im just happy this is me and you time right now." Jason said as he lowered himself over my body so out bodies were touching.
" you want me so bad right now." I winked.
" tease." Jason then planted his lips on mine.
" did you really mean it?" Jason asked as he pulled away quickly.
" mean what?" I asked as I ran my fingers through his hair.
" that you love me?" His voice cracked.
I pulled him back and our tongues glided together. It took about two minutes for him to back away.
" does that answer your question?" I smiled and he responded.
" yeah." He laid next to me and I cuddled myself next to his side.
" are you sure you want to watch American horror story?" Jason asked as he turned on the tv.
" yeah!" I grabbed a blanket cause I was cold and pulled it over myself and a little on Jason.
" alright episode 1 of season 1 here we go." Jason pressed play.

~~~

" we've got bats" two twins say with a lisps.
I looked up at Jason and started laughing.
"Isn't this supposed to be scary?" I said as I laughed.
" just keep watching." Jason said as he smiled and put his arm around me.
" seriously now I'm gonna get scared." I said as I hid behind Jason.
" it's fine, it's not scary" Jason laughed.
I looked up and the boys were running around the house smashing things when the creepy sounding music came on and I felt like something bad was about to happen.
Just then the music stopped and a dead animal popped up on the floor and it was nasty.
" ew that's gross." I got up.
" where are you going?" Jason asked.
" I need to walk around I don't feel good." I walked out into the main plane and just paced around.
Something was bugging me. I felt like something was wrong back at home and I needed to fix it but I didn't know what. It really started to bother me.
I felt a cold breeze past me and I looked around and didn't see anything. Jason was still in the room watching AMS.

"Jason?" I walked in the room creeped out.

" what's up?" He asked not taking his eyes off the screen.
"Did you feel that like.... Breeze?" I asked as I crawled back on the bed breathing heavily but not loud enough for Jason to hear.
" no? What's wrong?" He turned around so he was facing me.
" I just feel weird, like it just occurred to me that something seems wrong in my hometown. Like I know Ariana is in trouble, but something tells me that someone is hurt really hurt." I said looking straight.
" it's okay, you probably feel a little nervous." Jason said as he held my hand and caressed my hand with his thumb.
" I hope." I looked over at him and he smiled. I weakly smiled and rested my head on his shoulder and fell asleep.

-- arriving in New York.--

I fall asleep hoping to dream about my mother.
Instead I'm standing in a hallway at school. In the dark. Alone.
I thought Jason would come out sometime now until I realized I was really alone. I turned around and around wondering where everyone is at. I want to turn the lights on but where do you find the light switch for a school hallway?
There was a very faint sound of foot steps. Someone is far. But coming closer. I had a feeling it was Jason. I listened as they got louder.
I opened my mouth to speak but nothing came out. I was confused. I walked forward cautioning where I was with my arms out in front me.
Soon I see a faint light ahead. I think it's the light to the office. If I can just go there I'll be perfectly fine.
The steps are coming faster and i increased my pace.
I just needed to make it to the office and nothing will hurt me there.
The light gets brighter and I run faster practically sweeping my feet off the ground.
When I get there it turns dim and I can only see where my principle would be sitting in his personal office. I open the door. " hello?" I walked in slowly. I walked into the office and the door slammed behind me.
There was somebody at the desk but I couldn't tell who.
" hello?" I asked walking over.
I moved the newspaper the person was holding and found myself looking at a gray skinned Gale.
Gale was my BEST friend. Gale and Ana were my two really close friends. Really my only friends.
But gale got up and walked towards me. I relized when he started to walk that those were his footsteps earlier.
He lunges for me and i screamed his name.
" Gale!"

~

When I woke up I was out of breathe and Jason looked worried.
" I've been trying to wake you up for a hour now! Are you okay?" He asked me as I stood up and realized the plane must have landed.
" yeah, I'm umm fine. What time is it?" " we are in New York it's 2 in the morning." Jason said as he got out and walked with me over to the door and pressed a button to open it.
" are you sure you're okay?" Jason asked as he holds my hand and leads me down the steps at the plane

" yeah, I'm ok." I said as I shook my head a bit and soon looked over and saw a black BMW waiting for Jason and I.
" alright let's go." He led me over to the car door and opened it for me.
" hi fredo!" I said happily.
" yo shorti." He said as Jason shut the door.
" alright let's go." Jason said as he buckled up.
I closed my eyes, but every time I closed them I saw gale. And I don't know why. But it scares me.
" hey Jason?" I spoke up.
"What's up?" He turned around and looked at me.
" do you still have my old phone?" I asked.
" yeah it's at the house why?" He asked.
" um I need a number." I said hoping he wouldn't care.
" uhhh okay?" He smiles off the question he was about to ask me.
~
We get back to the house and Jessica and Ryan greet Jason and I.
"Hi guys missed you." Jessica yawns.
" missed you too but we need to have meeting, now, everyone in the kitchen!" Jason yells and walks over. I sit next to him and fredo sits next to me.
Jessica sat across from me and Ryan of corse sat next to her. " Matt, Derek, Brandon!" Jason called them down and they came running down.
" what?!" Brandon asks with a tired face.

" we are having a meeting sit ya ass down." Fredo says.

" damnnn the chill is low." Derek said as he sat down.
" alright as you know Ariana isn't here. Tomorrow she will be. Simple. Alex is bringing his gang here tonight, they will be in the guest rooms in the basement. so if you hear a noise tonight its probably just them. but for Tomorrow, this is the plan. Lauren is going to email jake. She is going to tell him that she will give herself to him if he gives us back Ariana. Ariana will take the keys from Lauren and go to the car not know what's going to happen. We will have a little instruction note for her in the car.
Alexs gang and us will be there.
When I throw the smoke bomb, I would throw something more effecting but too many people who are important will be there. Lauren is going to fall to the ground from the smoke bomb. I go in and grab her and fredo you snipe jake ASAP.
We get the cars and get the hell out of there before any cops can come bust us. This is a easy but precise mission. Get rest we will leave tomorrow at 6:00 p.m. Good night." Everyone got up except for Jason and I.
" you can do this I believe in you." Jason said as he kissed my cheek and got up.
I sat at the kitchen table by myself just thinking for a while. I was nervous, and I was thinking of any problem to happen today.

Jason's pov:

I left Lauren by herself so she can just think. I really think that's what she needs. And as much as i wanted to go back and bring her upstairs, I decided to just let her go.
She never came up.

I woke up to a empty side. I got up and put sweatpants on and jogged down the stairs.
When I walked into the kitchen Lauren was sleeping with her head on her arms.
" hey Lauren." I shook her arm a little. " oh good morning." She rubbed her eyes and lifted her head.
" you should go rest in bed I'll make you breakfast and bring it up to you." I said walking her over to the stairs.
" thanks." She slowly walked up the stairs yawning.
I walked back into the kitchen and made pancakes with toast and eggs. I poured a cup of milk and put everything on a tray.

I very slowly walked up the stairs with it because I didn't want anything to spill .

Which it didn't.

skill.

When I walked into the room she was awake staring out the window from the bed.
" hey here's breakfast." I put it next to her on the bed.
" thanks." She took a sip of milk.
" I have to go feed the dog and let him out I'll be back in a sec." I walked out the room and called Vegas to go outside, when I let him out I filled his food dish and opened the door for him to come in when he wanted to.
I got a water a went back upstairs to get dressed.
When I got in the room Lauren was sleeping and didn't eat anything.
I grabbed the tray and put it on the dresser and put a blanket over Lauren cause she looked cold.
I went to take a shower and when I got out she must of been having another nightmare because she was screaming.
These nightmares keep getting worse

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.9K 1.7K 38
After what went down last December Sophia's life is started to get back on track. Or so everyone thinks.... Sophia starts to feel like she's being wa...
716K 11.9K 74
'This is 911, what's your emergency?' 'I-I've been kidnapped, ple-please help me, he's g-gonna be back soon-' 'Who?' 'J-Ja-Snn M-McK-aii-an' 'Sorry M...
5.7K 140 12
Everyone thinks they know 19 year old Jason McCann. He's a drug dealer, a thief, a no good liar and a reckless cheat. That's only half the story. Pro...
63.9K 3.3K 23
Justin Bieber, a 17 year old boy lives with his mom and his sister Jennifer in Sacramento, California in a horribly small house for the three of them...