Whirlwind girl 3

By stuDEATH

-Completed- Baicao, a hardworking girl with a dream of becoming a Yuan Wu Dao champion but she unknowingl... More

All the characters of story
A new Beginning
Confession or Rejection
Enemies into friends
Ruo Bai dead or alive??
Welcome back
Heartbroken Fang Ting hao
Double trouble
Expect the unexpected
Hate to love you....
Confused Baicao
Entangled
Jealousy
PROTECTING YOU
Ting hao or Ruo Bai
Baicao's Decision
Important than my life
I trust you
Misunderstandings
Want you back
The real culprit
The new side of Baicao
She knows everything
Baicao's life in danger
Memory loss
Impressing Baicao
You're someone special
Baicao's special one.
Love me till the end

Possessiveness at peak

1.3K 37 31
By stuDEATH

The next day
Baicao was determined that she will prove her innocence in front of everyone.

So she woke up very early and went to search for the kidnapper after searching alot ,she didn't found her so she decided to go Fang mansion to meet Ting hao.
But the door was opened by his Grandfather and he didn't allowed her to meet him.
But she wanted to meet Ting hao, so she decided to do something that she never did in her life.
She put a rope over the balcony of ting hao's room, she was looking really very powerful and strong even more than her fights.
When she reached his room, she went near his bed.
He was sleeping looking So innocent. Baicao sat on the bed and started talking.

Baicao- I never climbed like this to get inside someone's room, I felt like I had a special power inside me that time. I think that power was of your love. You remember you used to chase me everywhere I go but see now even if I want you to chase me you are not.(she holds his hand). I just want to tell you that now I will not let anyone separate us even god. Take a good sleep and don't go close to that Meng xun.

She was about to leave when Ting hao holds her hand and pulls her towards him.

Ting hao- I was sleeping not unconscious, that you will say so much to me and I will even not wake up
Baicao- Actually I wanted you to hear what I am telling
Ting hao- I told you thousand times, no matter how much precious you were for me I will not doubt grandpa because of you.
Baicao- "You were" I thought I am still precious to you.
Ting hao- Aah... Whatever
Baicao- What whatever? Say am I precious to you?

And suddenly Ting yi came inside so Baicao hid under the bed.

Ting hao- Ting yi, you have any important work for me
Ting Yi- No I just came over here to wake you up but you are already awake ,impressive.
Ting hao- Ok go now I need to get ready.
Ting yi- Ok brother

As she went outside, Baicao came out from under the bed.

Baicao- Ting yi will never change(and she started smiling)
Ting hao- Yeah really(he was also having a smile on his face)
Baicao- Ok ,Ting hao tell
Ting hao- Before anyone else comes in my room you go
Baicao- But before you tell am I precious to you?
Ting hao- We will talk afterwards about it you go now
Baicao- No, you tell first
Ting hao- Yes, you are.....now go.
Baicao- Oh really I knew it, but before going I want to say one more thing that be away of that Meng xun if I will see you with her than you see what I will do to you.
Ting hao- Ok, ok but before you go
Baicao- Ok but wait I came here with the help of rope, so now how I will go
Ting hao- By rope
Baicao- You want me to use rope and if I will fall, I thought I was precious for you but..
Ting hao- Ok don't go by rope I will manage to send you out by door
Baicao- You really want me to go out
Ting hao- Yes, after what you did I surely want that only
Baicao- I want to tell you that only, there is nothing between me and Ruo Bai why don't you understand
Ting hao- Ok may be that day you confessed that you love Ruo Bai because of that kidnapper but yesterday why you went with him?
Baicao- Because there was no one in my support except him and he was helping me to find the kidnapper. But by the way you were also standing so close to that Meng xun did I tell you anything?
Ting hao- First of all I was not standing so close it's just the way I talk , and you didn't tell me anything you are taunting me from a long time for this reason.
Baicao- Oh hello, I wasn't taunting you and what nonsense way you talk
Ting hao- How can you call that way nonsense and I used to talk with you the same way remember
Baicao- You are comparing me with that stupid Meng xun, are we both same?
Ting hao- No but I and Ruo Bai are also not same. You always get sad and someone else comes to support you.
Baicao-So why don't you come to support me? Why Everytime someone else comes to support me?
Ting hao- Because...
Baicao- Because?
Ting hao-Because you need to go now before anyone else comes here.
B

aicao- No problem if anyone will see us, I am your wife. Can't a wife be in her husband's house?
Ting hao- But understand the situation
Baicao- Ok I am going

Suddenly Ting hao's mother came in between, and Baicao hid behind a door.

His mother- Today you will go out with Meng xun for a dinner, I think both of you should spend time as much as possible together.
Baicao(telling him to say no with her expression)
Ting hao(looking at her)- Yes mum I will go

Baicao steps on his leg.

Ting hao- Ouch
His mother- Everything is ok
Ting hao- Yes Mum

And his mother go away,
Baicao(angrily)- You are going on dinner with her, seriously
Ting hao(teasing her)- Yes I am, you can also go with anyone.
Baicao- Fine I will also go with Shen bo
Ting hao(shocked)- Shen bo, what??
Baicao- Yes now I am going
Ting hao- But do you know which restaurant we will go?
Baicao- I know you from head to toe, I know which restaurant you will go, bye.

And Baicao went from there. Ting hao was having a smile on his face and was really happy, he somewhere believes that Baicao can never do anything wrong but he can't doubt his grandfather.

After moving out from the Fang mansion she immediately called Shen bo.

Shen bo- Hello, senior brother is in his house.
Baicao- I have not called you to ask about Ting hao I want you to go for dinner with me
Shen bo- what??
Baicao- Please I request you
Shen bo- Ok

At restaurant

Baicao was sitting there with Shen bo while Ting hao was sitting with Meng xun but both of them were facing each other.

Meng xun- How I am looking today?
Ting hao(looking at Baicao)-- Gorgeous

Baicao- Shen bo you are looking really good today
Shen bo- Thank you

And both of them started having their dinner. Suddenly Meng xun puts her hand on Ting hao's hand.

Baicao- Aah...
Shen bo- Are you fine mam?
Baicao- Yes, just a insect touched my hand.

Ting hao- Are you feeling like something is burning?
Meng xun- No
Ting hao- Ok I think I was wrong , continue

And then Baicao took a piece of food in her hand and was feeding it to Shen bo.

Shen bo(worried because he knew that Ting hao will not like it)- Mam?
Baicao- Don't worry just eat it.

And he ate it.

Ting hao(loudly)- Shen bo
Meng xun- What happened?.
Ting hao(angrily)- I think shen bo is doing alot of work nowadays he should get some time to rest

After hearing this Shen bo decided to leave
Baicao- Don't go
Shen bo- I need to go, otherwise senior brother will not leave me?

O

n seeing Shen bo leaving Ting hao was smiling.

Suddenly Meng xun came very close to ting hao now even Ting hao was feeling awkward. She was coming close and he was moving back. He placed his hand in between and pushed her head a little away.

Meng xun- We are getting married tomorrow and you are still like this
Ting hao- I already told you everything but still you are doing this.
Meng xun(loudly)- You are behaving like this with a girl you are so bad.

And everyone in the restaurant started looking at ting hao.
Now Baicao couldn't hear Any more so she went to their table. Ting hao is a little gentle towards girls so he was trying to solve the situation without creating any unnecessary drama. But Meng xun was continuously speaking nonsense about him in front of everyone.

Baicao(angrily)- Enough is enough, don't you understand that he is not liking to be with you. Stop playing this girl card understand.
Meng xun- Now you will tell what to do what not to do? You will tell me about girl card
Baicao- Of course I will tell because I am not like you.
Meng xun- You can never be like me, you just know how to play with the feelings of boys you think I don't know about your past, you used Ruo Bai, Chang an, Chuyuan and ting hao.
Ting hao(angrily)- Keep your mouth shut, I don't want to hear a single word from your mouth against Baicao.
Meng xun- Why? You are opposing your fiancee to support this girl who played with your heart.
Ting hao- She is my wife, got it.And whoever will say anything wrong about her then I will not leave that person.

And he grabbed Baicao's hand and took her with him to his car.

Meng xun was fuming in anger. She was feeling insulted and wanted to take revenge from it.

Meng xun- You both are very happy together right, I will not let you be together. I will make sure that Ting hao will marry me. Baicao, you messed with a wrong person.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

519K 34K 60
{A YiZhan Mpreg story} Two people from two different world, one of them, Wang Yibo is happy and focused on his work, he is on the way of fulfilling...
132K 1.5K 29
What happens after Baicao meets Ruo Bai after his surgery?! . . . . my own version of Whirlwind Girl 3 until it's officially released....
338K 20.7K 40
Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo has been classmates since kindergarten. Zhan has a crush on yibo but never got the courage to confess. Unfortunately Yibo ha...
113K 930 108
Original / male male / time travel / high H / drama / beauty shou / black belly attack ✔️ The full text has been completed 1v1 bisexual big tits swee...