No Matter The Form

Por Arrowbolt5

COMPLETED Percy Jackson/Rise of The Guardians Percy Jackson died. His soul isn't in the underworld. The deat... Más

PROLOGUE
Mysteries
New Forces
Life Sucks
Greatest Swordsman
Fires and Flames
Bunnymund's True Colors
Jack's Staff
Percy's Past
Let It Burn
Toothina's Children
Guardians
Final Battle

Meet Another Crazy

1.9K 59 31
Por Arrowbolt5

Has anyone ate those cookies before? They are the best! Rivaling Percy's mom's cooking! I'm serious!

————North POV

We need to get Pitch. We need to get Fera. We need to get Percy.

They are all missing.

Why does the Earth have to be so big?

————Percy POV

Oh nice. How fun.

Every I have seen, either can see, feel, or hear me, or they are trying to kill me.

Again. How fun.

Though, I think I need to pick a side.

The side I should pick is pretty obvious.

Fera Flame and this Pitch guy:

1. They are a side.
2. They can see me.

Jack and his crazies

1. They have my memories.
2. Jack was nice.
3. They didn't try to burn down a house.
4. They can see me.

Once again, the side is pretty obvious, but I have no idea how to reach any of them. Actually, I might have an idea.

————Jammie POV

Ok. Jack came and told me that my house caught on fire from a new friend of Pitch. Great. Wonderful.

That was two days ago.

Right now, I'm trying to figure out why there is a ball of water in my room. It's just floating there, moving in circles. It's like the size of my head.

It's starting get on my nerves. If my mom comes in, she's going to freak out.

Jack better get here soon, because I don't want it to just.... fall or something. I'm super confused.

I hear a tapping on the window and the ball freezes. I wonder if it will attack me when if I try to open it. I look at Jack in the window. He looks at me expectantly.

I point to the ball of water. Jack frowns and waves me over. I walk slowly to the window, watching the water. I slid the window open.

"Uh, Jack?" I ask as he walks in and stares at my wall.

"Percy." Jack says slowly. "What are you doing here?"

Percy? What? Who? "Jack."

He looks at me. "Oh, sorry. This is Percy." He gestures towards the wall.

So someone with water powers is standing in front of my wall. I believe Jack. I still flinch as a older teen with windswept black hair and green eyes pops up in front of us.

"What are you doing in my room?" I ask. Jack looks at him too.

"I was trying to get your attention." He jerks his head towards Jack.

"Why?" Jack asks.

"I'm super confused. I have no idea whats going on."

"And your just showing up now?" Jack questions.

"I was thinking." Percy says simply.

I look at him suspiciously.

"Alright. Jammie, mind if I take him to North? It's important." I roll my eyes and smile.

"Of course. I'm not your boss you know." Jack grins and gestures for Percy to follow.

They climb out the window.

Soon Percy and Jack are gone.

I hear a splash behind me and groan.

"Jammie! What was that?" I hear my mom call.

Uh oh.

————Jack POV

I drop Percy to the ground as we land in front of North's workshop.

He lands gracefully and I drop down next to him.

"Heads up Percy. Not everyone here likes newcomers. There are yetis and someone who is going to look at your teeth. Don't worry though, as much as somepeople would like to, nobody will kill you." Percy widens his eyes as I open the door.

Probably not the most calming warning.

Author: You think?
Jack: You came up with it.
Percy: Hurry up my ADHD is making me nervous and impatient.

Percy looks up at the yeti in front of us. He waves. Huh, well thats not your typical reaction. We walk to North's office quietly and I open the door.

North jumps in his seat, hands jerking the little paper airplane in his hands and he frowns at me. Then he sees Percy and grins.

"Jack! Let me have a talk with Percy alone for a second, will you?" It doesn't sound like a question or a good idea.

"I'm not sure we sho-" He cuts me off.

"Of course we can. Go turn the lights on, we won't be long." He says cheerfully, but it is ruined by his pointed glare.

"Fine." I look at Percy sympathetically.

He notices and he panics for a minute before his expression goes neutral.

"Come on Percy!" North booms and wraps a hand around his shoulders the other pushing me out.

I shut the door. Loudly. Take that North.

————Bunnymund POV

The Northern lights shine down and I tap my foot. A hole pops up and soon I'm in the workshop.

Jack leans against a wall, looking at the globe. I look at it, lights are winking out, every 10 seconds a new one disappears. But there are still an infinite number of kids we can rely on until we beat Pitch and Fera.

"What are we here for Jack?" I ask.

Tooth flies in. "Good question."

"I got Percy. North is giving him a 'talk' in his office." Jack replies.

Poor Percy. North isn't the best at being friendly.

Your one to talk.

North and Percy walk into the room. Percy looks fine and North's face is all red. Guess that 'talk', didn't go as North planned.

"Alright Guardians. This is Percy. Percy is is Bunnymund, call him Bunny. He's the Easter bunny. This is Toothina, call her Tooth. She's th-" He stopped talking as Tooth flew towards Percy.

He stumbled back and reached his band into his pocket.
Tooth grabbed his mouth and pulled it open, looking at his teeth.

"I declare his teeth awsome! Like salt! Jack come look an-" North cuts her off.

"Tooth! Leave the poor boy's teeth alone." North says.

Me and Jack snicker and Tooth frowns. She walks away and huffs.

Percy takes his hand out his pocket. This is where I frown.

"Whatcha got in that pocket, mate?" Percy looks at me and smirks.

A question mark appears above Sandy's head.

He pulls out a ballpoint pen. "A pen. Is that allowed?"

"Don't you-" Jack cuts me off. Don't we have more important things to discuss.

"Yes. Ve do." North looks pointedly at me and Percy.

A tooth and a brain popped up over Sandy's head.

"Does Percy want to see his memories first? That's pretty important." Tooth said, noticing Sandy. Jack nodded.

Percy perked up.

"Is it really that pressing? We have to take care of Pitch and Fera." I said, annoyed.

Jack and Tooth cast glares my way and then walked over to Percy. Sandy and North looked at me weird.

"Well, lets go get you some memories Percy!" Jack said, he dropped his hand on Percy's shoulder dramatically.

Though I noticed how Percy flinched when Jack had raised his hand. My frown deepened, Sandly must have noticed too, because he frowned as well.

Percy smiled and let them lead him to the sleigh.

"This is my sleigh! You like it?" North said proudly.

I hate that sleigh, Sandy looked at me knowingly.

Percy looked at it and nodded.

"Get in slow poke." I said.

Percy glared at me and jumped in. I reluctantly followed.

The sleigh started to go and I gripped the side. Did I mention how much I dislike this?

Then is started to rise and Percy paled.

"It flies?" Percy cried out, gripping the side of the sleigh.

"Yes! It's awsome!" North yelled joyfully, not noticing Percy's panicked and sickly expression.

"Calm down." Jack said calmly.

Tooth looked over worriedly.

"North I think Percy doesn't like flying." Tooth said.

"Eh?" He turned. "He'll get over it. Bunny got over it." He shrugged it off.

Maybe. But Percy looked way more freaked out than me. He looked like he was already falling through the sky.

We lurched down towards the tooth palace. Percy's hand jumped into his pocket and closed tightly around his pen. I wonder why he likes it so much.

The sleigh landed. Me and Percy hurriedly got out. Percy fell on the floor, spread eagle. Jack leaned down over him and laughed, sticking out his hand.

"You really don't like flying do you?" Jack said as Percy pulled himself up.

"No. No I hate flying. I didn't even know I hated it. It unnatural and unsettling. How are you not afraid?" Percy asked in wonder.

We started walking towards the American section of the palace.

"Whats your last name?" Tooth asked.

"Tide." Percy said.

We all exchanged looks, excluding Jack and Percy. Sometimes the moon changed peoples names to fo wigh the power they have. Water, tide. The moon most definitely changed that. Like Jack's name.

We reached the center of American teeth and walked to a block. It had a black tooth shaped imprint on it.

"Place your hand here." Tooth said.

Percy put his hand on the tooth and we waited for a minute. A blue light popped up.

"Alright, take your hand off."

Percy dropped his hand and stepped back.

Soon a little face popped up in the tooth hole. Yooth grabbed it an pulled it out.

"Sit down." She told Percy. "When I hand you this you'll remember your whole life at once. It might be overwhelming if you have had a bad life. I'm sure you didn't, but it's a good precaution." Tooth warned.

Percy sat and Tooth held it out. As soon as Percy grabbed it, his eys widened and he sucked in a breath. The container fell from his hand and landed on the floor with a clatter.

Percy didn't move. He just sat there, staring forward. Eyes glazed.

A bunch of golden sand exclamation marks popped up around Percy. That snapped us back to reality.

"Percy?" Jack asked worriedly.

He didn't move. In Sandy's hands a ball of golden sand started to form.

"Percy?" North said loudly.

He reached out a hand to shake Percy by his shoulder.

As soon as it made contact, Percy launched up and grabbed North's arm and flipped him over his shoulder. Before we could react, Percy had pulled his pen out his pocket and it turned into a sword, which he pressed against the surprised North's throat.

Sandy threw the ball at Percy and it hit him in his back. Percy stumbled and fell forward, his sword fell onto the ground next to North. North reached out and caught Percy as he fell.

We looked at Sandy and Tooth.

"What just happened?" I asked.

Word Count: 1761

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

27.7K 507 36
-ORIGINAL WORK- The two are forgotten, bad deeds written all over their lives. They are replaced. Shunned. Mysterious. Unrecognizable. One is the sup...
44K 712 38
*COMPLETED* Percy never expected to die the way he did. He never expected to magically come back to life. He never expected to be in an army. And he...
759 40 23
Kiara has wanted someone to understand her all her life. Sure, her father was the scary boogeyman under the bed and that scared everyone away, but sh...
8.5K 203 9
(Rise of the Guardians fanfiction. Jack Frost x Reader) As the simple spirit of the spring season, you thought your would live out the rest of your i...