๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‘๐„๐๐€๐ˆ๐’๐’๐€๐๐‚๐„

By kae4kemi

๐šƒ๐š†๐™พ ๐šƒ๐šˆ๐™ฟ๐™ด๐š‚ ๐™พ๐™ต ๐™ฟ๐™ด๐™พ๐™ฟ๐™ป๐™ด ๐™ธ๐™ฝ ๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ธ๐š‚ ๐š†๐™พ๐š๐™ป๐™ณ, ๐™ธ ๐™ท๐™พ๐™ฟ๐™ด ๐šˆ๐™พ๐š„'๐š๐™ด ๐™ฐ ๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™พ๐™พ๐š‚๐™ด๐š - ๐‰๏ฟฝ... More

๐‚๐Ž๐๐˜๐‘๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•

๐Ÿ๐Ÿ

6.8K 516 222
By kae4kemi

𝐙𝐀𝐇𝐑𝐀 𝐓𝐘𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐄 𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐒
"𝐓𝐀𝐈"
𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀 | 𝟓𝐏𝐌

"Y'all do this shit every fucking time." Dino huffed, throwing himself on my bed. "Hurry the fuck up."

"I told you I had to paint my toes nigga, the more you rush me the longer I'm going to take." Kam'rn barked rolling her eyes.

"You have no business letting the public see those things anyways, put some Jordan's on before I call pest control."

"You ain't shit." I laughed.

"You're one to talk." Kam'rn flicked Poody off.

"Y'all ready?"

"Ye-"

"No the fuck they aren't." Dino mugged. "I told you we should've told them an hour in advance."

"Well you didn't, suck it up. Complaining isn't going to make her move any quicker so shut the fuck up."

"Yes ma'am."

"TYAIRE!" Marquise yelled from the kitchen.

"YEAH?!"

"LET ME SHOW YOU SOMETHING!"

Placing my flat iron to one side, I ran downstairs in search of my brother. Finding him seated on the kitchen counter engrossed in his phone, I cleared my throat.

"Whatchu wanted?"

"You remember this?" He grinned, showing me a picture of Salem and I at Maw's wedding.

"Yuck." I chuckled. "Where you found that?"

"Granny Facebook, she got everything on this bitch."

"Don't remind me." I mumbled pulling my phone out.

Esko
Today 5:15PM

Yea I'm coming

Alright
Let me ask Quise when we're leaving

"What time are we leaving?"

"For the party? Shit, whenever y'all done."

"Say no more." I nodded.

20 minutes or sum
You coming here first?
Read 5:16PM

Seeing Esko like my message, I put my phone away and jogged upstairs.

"TYAIRE!"

Kicking my foot in the air, I exhaled deeply before walking towards my sisters room.

"Fuck you want?"

"Get me a Capri-Sun please?" Salem pouted.

"Kill yourself."

Slamming her bedroom door shut, I walked to mine, freezing when I heard my name again.

"TAI?!"

"OH MY G- WHAT?!"

"COME!" Sahmir shouted.

I hate everybody in this fucking house I swear

Stomping to my younger brothers bedroom, I footed the door open and made a face.

"I lost the mokentrol." He pouted.

"What?"

"I was playing in Quise's room and I lost his Roku remote." He repeated. "Help me before he hurts me!"

"He won't touch you." I muttered, pushing him out of my way. "If I find this bitch after you called me in here I know sum."

Those fucking remotes have legs I swear

"I already looked in the-"

"Bingo you stupid motherfucker." I snapped pulling the remote from under a pillow. "Don't call my name again."

"Oh." He shrugged. "Maybe I didn't look hard enough."

Irritating as fuck

"She's done!" Dino yelled throwing his arms up in relief. "I've never seen foot painting take so long."

"Foot what?"

"Ain't that what it's called?"

"I don't want to hear a peep from you." I stressed. "At least not till tomorrow morning."

"Tyaire's mean! I hate it here."

-

AN HOUR LATER

Finally arriving at the Airbnb, we hopped out of our cars and approached a tense hostess.

"I'm afraid I can't let you guys inside." She spoke, lips pursed.

"Fuck you mean?"

"The room has been booked for 5 people and by the looks of it, this group is much larger than 5."

"No it ain't." Marquise squinted, looking back at the large crowd behind us I snorted and turnt back to him.

"What he said!"

"Man it's hot as fuck out here, somebody knock that bitch out the way."

"Due to new company regulations, guests are prohibited." She shrugged. "If you wish for your friends to enter, you're going to have to purchase another room."

"Fuck you say?" I mugged. "He paid for a room so a room is what he's going to get, move please."

"Please calm dow-"

"She's calm." Dayvon interjected. "You're wasting our time."

"How much is a second room?"

"$1500 upfront."

One hundred five who?

"Guide damn, don't do it twin!"

"Who I'm giving the money to?"

"I know that nigga ain't about to pay $1500, we can have this shit in my backyard."

"Dino shut the fuck up."

"You can give the money to me if you'd like."

"Alright." Marquise huffed and brought out his credit card. "You got a machine?"

"One moment sir." The hostess disappeared into the reception area of the apartments and retrieved a card machine. Returning back to us, she presented Marquise with the machine, waited for him to tap his card on it and put it away. "Now that that's all done for you, I'd be happy to show you to your rooms."

"Yeah I'm sure she fucking would."

-

"Pass me a cup Tai!"

"Hollon!" Grabbing a blue Solo cup, I jogged into the kitchen and handed it to Marquise.

"Preciate it, you met Niko before?" He enquired pointing at one of the men in the kitchen.

"No."

"Good, get me a bottle out the cabinet."

"Which one?" I scrunched my face, looking at the array of liquor packed in the tight space.

"Anything."

Settling on a bottle of Hennessy, I popped it open and softly hit the bottle in his chest.

"Thank you." He mumbled, pouring some in his cup. "You want something to drink? There's apple juice in the fridgerator."

"That girl don't want juice." One of the niggas chortled. "Let that girl have a sip of liquor nie."

"Over my dead body, there's Sprite if you want that instead."

Rolling my eyes I glanced over at Esko who was seated on the kitchen counter and nodded at him. Opening the fridge I grabbed a bottle of Fanta, poured a cup and walked out.

He looks good and ion like that

"Hawaiian Punch is the driest juice in the world." Dayvon mugged, pausing as I walked into the room. "It tastes like poor a little bit too."

"Let me find out I'm getting treated wrong by niggas because my daddy was a hoe and I'm reaping his karma."

"Kam'rn..shut the fuck up."

"Make me."

"I'll slap the fuck out of you little girl." Poody choked.

"Don't threaten me with a good time kid."

"Kam'rn." I spoke making her look up at me. "Follow me outside real fast."

"For what?"

"Just get up." All eyes were on me as I left the room yet again, Kam'rn hot on my trail.

𝙠𝙖𝙢𝙧𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙡𝙞

𝙇𝙞𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙢𝙮 𝟰𝙙𝙚𝙪𝙘𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙨

𝙠𝙖𝙢𝙧𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙡𝙞 ❤️

View all 56 comments

𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙛𝙨𝙡𝙪𝙫𝙥𝙤𝙤𝙙𝙮 🤢

𝙠𝙖𝙢𝙧𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙡𝙞 Eat the shit from my ass

𝙥𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙤𝙚𝙨𝙠𝙤 just now

"You good?" She asked, eyebrows furrowed.

"Esko's here."

"Well duh, he's friends with Marquise."

"No shit Sherlock." I squinted. "What should I do?"

"Whatchu mea- you like him?"

"Not at all, he's is an eye pleaser though." I shrugged, lying out of my ass. "I've known him for too long to develop a crush."

"I've known Marquise for years, he became my boyfriend who isn't really my boyfriend around a year ago." Kam laughed. "Timing doesn't mean shit, you like him don't you?"

"I just said I didn-"

"AHHHH TYAIRE GOT A CRU-"

"You too loud." I hissed punching her shoulder.

"You're too heavy handed for that shit." She pouted, hitting me back. "You see how fucking skinny my arm is? Chillat."

"You still haven't told me what I should do."

"Go speak to him." She shrugged.

"In front of my brother? I'd rather chew rocks, you know how he is with me talking to people he's cool with."

"Then suffer in silence."

"Fuck you." I sighed, making my way back to the kitchen.

I hope he's sti- yippie

Opening the fridge I pulled out another drink.

"Damn you that thirsty, ain't you come in here a minute ago?" A friend of Marquise joked, earning a few chuckles.

"Sure fucking did, I'll be back in 5 minutes too." I scoffed.

Fytb

"Tyaire." Esko spoke, catching Quise's attention almost immediately. "Could you pass me a cup?"

"No problem."

Feeling my brothers eyes on me, I approached the dining table and reached for a Solo cup only for my hand to get slapped down.

"Watch out." An unknown grumbled, pushing me out of the way.

"Aye nigga." Marquise barked. "Fuck you on?"

"Shut the fuck up."

"Who the fuck you talki-" Laughing humourlessly, Quise picked up a Hennessy bottle and smashed it on the edge of a countertop.

"Aye aye!"

"Y'all boys need to chill!"

"Marqu-"

"Get out of the kitchen."

"Put the bottle do-"

"GET OUT."

Breath stank

"C'mon." Esko wrapped an arm around my shoulders and led me towards a bedroom. Pushing me in gently, he yawned and gestured for me to take a seat. "He won't be nun but a minute."

"Stop talking to me."

"You put some bass in your voice like you're scaring somebody." He laughed.

Hearing my phone ding in my pocket I pulled it out.

Kam'rn💙
Today 12:41AM

Where you at?
Quise going crazy in the kitchen

I know
He sent me out🖕🏽
I'm in the other room with Esko

Other room you say 😏 don't do anything I wouldn't

You're a whore, that's setting the bar quite low

Die

-

True story 😂 the Airbnb shit happened last night
glckynay told me to write it in, everybody cashapp her a dollar

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

316K 9.6K 82
"...๐’Š ๐’‰๐’๐’‘๐’† ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’ˆ๐’๐’• ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’”๐’•๐’“๐’†๐’๐’ˆ๐’•๐’‰ ๐’•๐’ ๐’‘๐’–๐’• ๐’–๐’‘ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐’‰๐’†๐’“, ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’„๐’‚๐’–๐’”๐’† ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’๐’๐’• ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’…๐’š ๐’•๐’ ๐’…๐’‚๐’•๐’† ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’...
16.6K 541 19
แฅซแญก โ†ณ โ [๐’˜๐’“๐’Š๐’•๐’•๐’†๐’๐’ƒ๐’š๐’‚๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’‚] ยก! โž
11.2K 508 18
"๐˜„๐—ต๐˜† ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ฎ ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ด๐—ฎ?" "๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด, ๐—œ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐˜†" ๐™– ๐™ฃ๐™—๐™– ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๏ฟฝ...
1.5M 73.1K 52
"๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž'๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š ๐š–๐šŽ ๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š•๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š•๐š’๐š”๐šŽ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž'๐š›๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šœ๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š’๐šŸ'๐šŽ ๐š‹๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— ๐š–๐š’๐šœ๐šœ๐š’๐š—๐š"โ˜† ๐š‚๐šŽ๐šš๐šž๐šŽ๐š• ๐š๐š˜ ๐™ผ๐šข ๐š‹๏ฟฝ...