The Bite

By melie345

Five nights with foxy! More

Shea and her idea
Shea the freddy fazbear gang
little things
A/n
Friend ship
A/N
Leaving
When it happened
10 years later
Going to work
cleaning foxy
As i remebered
the articles
next night
Plots
(Idk what to call this so) 17
18
โœˆ๏ธ19โœˆ๏ธ
20
A/N
Another A/N
21

Shea and foxy

90 3 0
By melie345

When the gang had finished the concert, the animatronics got off of the stage and started walking. Foxy didn't move an inch. Shea couldn't understand why everyone went over to the old animatronics when there was a brand new one right in front of them. Shea felt as if she could relate to foxy. Moving and being the new girl month after month. At first Shea didn't have enough courage to talk to foxy. Maybe after a slice of pizza my mind will be made up thought Shea. Indeed she was right, after a slice of pizza Shea had enough courage to go talk to the animatronic fox.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 49.3K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1M 18.3K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
132K 3.6K 74
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
957K 36.2K 86
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...