Bad at Love (Hayes Grier Fanf...

By authorE13old

Bad Boy. Good lips. Neither or both? ©2014 More

Bad at Love (Hayes Grier Fanfiction) Prechapter
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
note
Chapter 4
Note
Chapter 5
Note
Chapter 6
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!
Chapter 7
note
Chapter 8
Note
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Note
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29 (final chapter)
Chapter 30 (Epilogue)
Bullying

Chapter 11

1K 23 2
By authorE13old

Colleen POV~

I looked into his perfect blue eyes.

What am I getting myself into?

Colleen, you can change him.

"Yes."

He looked shocked, but then he smiled, his smile that could cure cancer and end wars.

He embraced me into a big bear hug and we just sat there in the middle of the sidewalk hugging for a good 5 minutes.

I slide out of his arms and said, "Well, I need to know the good things about you."

He took my hand and said, "Off to the mall, then. I'm goinig to tell you about the g-me."

We walked the whole way talking about school and relationships and friends.

"Now, I know you already know this," he started, "but I'm kinda famous, and I hate it."

"Okay, first. That's incredible. Second, have you seen how you impact these girls or guys lives? You put a smile on there faces after there day has sucked. Cameron Dallas? He kissed a girls scars! She stopped because of you guys! Your truly inspire them!" I said.

He grabbed both of my hands.

Looked me straight into my eyes, "You are the perfect storm. And I feel as though, you are going to change me."

"I will try, Hayes. First lets go get starbucks and then come back to your house. I feel like something is needed for me to do."

We got Starbucks and went to his room. I cleaned the entire thing with his help, and while doing so I found his stash.

"Step #1, throw it out, now." I said.

He looked at me like I was crazy, "Yeah, I don't care if you do it at a party or whatever, but you can't have it in your house, worse, your room. Sell it, throw it out, I don't care, get rid of it."

He took the cocaine and put it in lines to snort it. I took it and threw it out the window, "WHAT THE HELL?!" he yelled.

"That's not what I meant by get rid of it."

"I meant leave it untouched and thrown out."

I grabbed a plastic bag and put the weed, alcohol, cocaine, whatever other drugs there are in it. I threw the vapors at him and said "You can keep these only."

I ran down the stairs and put them in the back of his garage. He didn't know where I went.

I came back up, "Done, see you at 7 for the date?"

"Fine, you've got me clean, and yes 7, dress fancy." he said and winked.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 5.2K 77
Valmis✅ Fanfic kahesta blind channelin jäsenestä. Aleksi + Joel + känniyö = ?
4.6K 663 15
Olipa kerran kaksi naista, jotka tapasivat toisensa apokalypsin aikana. Hullu tiedemies kehittää vahingossa lääkkeen, joka eläinkokeiden kautta purka...
1M 39.2K 97
Tää tuntuu niin väärältä, mutta samalla niin oikeelta. Mun ei pitäis olla täällä. Mut täällä mä kuitenkin oon. *** 16-vuotias Saara on suuresta lesta...
2.5K 200 12
-Poikien elämästä pätkiä- Jokaisessa luvussa uusia kohtauksia. Pyrin vaihtelee shippejä, mut aika Oleksi painotteinen🫶🏻 Mikään näistä EI perustu to...