obsessed - ( oikawa tooru x r...

Від _ccatherine

you've been friends with oikawa since childhood, but only now you realize your feelings? - (ongoing) Більше

♪ | authors note
♪ | backstory
★ | one
★ | two
★ | three
★ | four
★ | five
★ | six
★ | seven
★ | eight
★ | nine
HAPPY BIRTHDAY OIKAWA!!!
★ | eleven
A/N

★ | ten

415 13 10
Від _ccatherine

Oikawa looked at your peaceful face for bit before carefully waking you up. "Good morning (y/n)-chan~!" He said in a cheerful tone. You rubbed your eyes a bit and turned to the boy, "oh- good morning.." You mumbled before sitting up. Oikawa frowned usually you would of returned the cheerful attitude, was it because you just woke up? He didn't know but he decided not to bother you about it.

"Here's your phone (y/n)!" Oikawa said while handing the item to you. You grabbed your phone and slightly smiled, which of course Oikawa noticed. You turned on your phone and checked the date and time and let out a small grunt.

"Hey Tooru- Oikawa could you um, leave? I need to change." You said while trying not to sound aggressive. Oikawa loved it when you called him his first name so surprisingly he nodded and walked out of your room with no complaints. You quickly got up and proceed to change your clothes into the uniform.

Meanwhile, Oikawa had changed and him and Iwaizumi where waiting at your door. There was complete silence. Until, "Hey Tooru, you like her don't you?" Iwaizumi asked his childhood friend. Oikawa slightly panicked.

"L- like? Hah! No way! .. wait, who are you talking about?" Oikawa said while clearly embarrassed. Iwaizumi hit him on the back, "You know who! Answer my question Shittykawa!" Iwaizumi coughed, "So, you like her don't you?"

"I- uh-" Oikawa stuttered and instead responded with a small nod. Iwaizumi elbowed him, "See! It was that easy to answer, now why don't you go tell her?" Before Oikawa could answer the door opened you walked out of your house and locked the doors, "I agree with what Iwa-chan said, why don't you go tell her?" Oikawa blushed and Iwaizumi just chuckled. You eyed them both suspiciously.

"What?" You asked.

"Nothing, cmon lets go." Iwaizumi respond and started to walk to school. You slug your bad over your shoulder. On the walk to school you question why you were mad at Oikawa in the first place.

-

"Oikawa-senpai~! Did you hear the rumors of you and Akari-chan?"

"Yeah! Are they true? Is it true that you guys are dating?"

"Shush! The only rumors were that they kissed not that they were dating~! But still, Oikawa-kun are they true?"

"Of course they are true, look! It's a picture of Tooru-senpai and Akari-chan kissing!"

"Woah~! Akari-chan is soo lucky!"

Yeah, you knew why you were mad at Oikawa now. The rumors annoyed you a lot, you stayed beside Iwaizumi he had a slightly shocked face while listening to his bestfriend's fangirls. You didn't bother to look at Oikawa, you poked Iwaizumi's arms a but to get his attention. "I'm gonna leave now." You mumbled while pointing to the direction of your class room. He nodded in responds and you quickly walked away. Your walk was interrupted by a small female first-year.

"H- hello! Y- you're Oikawa-senpais bestfriend right?" You nodded. "O- oh well um, are the rumors true?" She said while taking out a picture that you didn't want to see. It was Akari and Oikawa kissing.

You gave the girl a smile, "Sorry! I'm not sure.. can I borrow this picture? I'll ask him about it later." The girl nodded and handed you the picture. You watched as the fragile girl walked away. "cute.." You mumbled. You then proceed to walk to your classroom, of course you couldn't just rely on Iwaizumi and Oikawa so and had another friend, Katsumi. She sat behind you, well because Oikawa sat next to you.

"Oi, what's with the sad face?" Your friend questioned while waving her hands around. You turned your head around and waved at her, "Well... I'll tell you at lunch, okay?" Your friend nodded in response. Katsumi always allowed you to vent to her, and she'd always listened which is one of the many reasons why you like her. And she'd always cheer you up when Oikawa and Iwaizumi couldn't. You watched as many students flooded into the classroom. Surprisingly Oikawa wasn't here yet, you let out a sigh of relief but at the same time your were worried.

Eventually the teacher came but still no Oikawa.

hii, this is what Katsumi looks like btw. credit to the art owner! I got the image from Pinterest and just changed it a bit ^^

this is what the original image looks like if anyone's wants 2 know:

Class had started, but once again no sign of Oikawa. You moved your gaze from the door to the window admiring the view of the sky. Your teacher coughed.

"Y/n, what's the answer to question 3?" She asked in serious tone. You turned towards the teacher and sat there in silence for a bit. The teacher eyed you suspiciously.

"Oh- uhh..."
Suddenly the door flung open, "Sorry for being late sensei!" There it was, Oikawa. The whole class turned their eyes towards him, except for Katsumi who was secretly reading manga under her desk. He winked at you then proceed to go to his seat, then class continued without you having to answer question 3.

After a few minutes you heard some shuffling behind you. You turned around to see Katsumi leaning her head on her hand with a smug smile on her her face. You mouthed the word 'what?' but she clearly ignored you.

"Eh? So Mr.Playboy is coming to class fashionably late?" Katsumi said loud enough for you and Oikawa to hear. Oikawa slightly widened his eyes and turned around.

"Fashionably late? And what do you mean by playboy?" Oikawa said while slightly whining. Katsumi smirked.

"You know what I mean by playboy." She pointed to his shirt. "Also your shirt is backwards, how can a heart throb not know how to wear a shirt?" Katsumi said while still smirking. Oikawa had a slight blush on his face from embarrassment.

"W- what?! My shirt is not backwards! I know how to wear a shirt!!" Oikawa said while crossing his arms over his chest and shaking his head. You moved your eyes towards Oikawa's chest and almost let out a chuckle.

"Sorry but, your shirt is backwards." You said while pointing at it. The blush on Oikawa's face got deeper. "(Y/n)-chan not you too!" Oikawa whined. You shrugged in response and faced towards the teacher.

Most of class was normal minus the fact that you heard Katsumi insult Oikawa every 10 minutes and he would respond with whining.

Once class was over for lunch break you quickly gathered your stuff and walked towards the door. Before you could open it Oikawa grabbed your hand. "Hello (y/n)-chan!" He let go of your hand. You didn't respond so he just continued his sentence. "So... are you gonna eat with me and Iwa-chan?" Oikawa questioned.

You shook your head. "I'm eating with Katsumi today." You said in a slightly cold tone. "O- oh, okay then! I'll see you later I guess~! Oikawa responded with a flirty attitude to hide the fact that he was surprised by your tone. You sighed as you watched him walk away. You stepped outside the classroom and leaned on the wall waiting for Katsumi.

You heard the door open, but unfortunately it wasn't your female bestfriend.

"Oh, look what we have here~"

You eyed the green eyed girl. "Hello Akari, can I help you with anything?" You said while trying to act unbothered. Akari grunted in response.

"I'm just gonna a get straight to the point. Stay away from him. Have you heard the rumors? He's clearly mine, so back off. Also I heard that attitude of yours earlier, I bet your only using him for attention." Akari said while smirking as if she's won a trophy. You heard the class room door open.

"Hey you! What are you doing with my girlfriend? I will kill you if you touch her!!"

You eyed Katsumi, "Girlfriend..?" By now Akari had ran away. Katsumi just shrugged.

"It'd be better then the rumors going around now.."

silence..

"KATSUMI, IM GOING TO KILL YOU!!!"

A/N: hihi, end of chapter!! yay, also please vote!!

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

137K 7.5K 43
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
1M 57.4K 36
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
323K 7.1K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
1M 34.2K 61
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...