๐…๐Ž๐‘๐๐ˆ๐ƒ๐ƒ๐„๐ แฏ“ outer ba...

By tbhyourelame

๐๐‘๐Ž๐Ž๐Š๐‹๐˜๐ ๐‘๐Ž๐”๐“๐‹๐„๐ƒ๐†๐„ is the twin sister of John Booker Routledge, and the daughter of John Rou... More

๐…๐Ž๐‘๐๐ˆ๐ƒ๐ƒ๐„๐
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐Ž๐๐„
๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ž๐๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐Ž
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty-one
chapter thirty-two
chapter thirty-three๏ฟผ
chapter thirty-four
chapter thirty-five
chapter thirty-six
chapter thirty-seven
chapter thirty-eight
chapter thirty-nine
chapter forty
chapter forty-one
chapter forty-two
chapter forty-three
ACT TWO
chapter forty-four
chapter forty-five
chapter forty-six
chapter forty-seven
chapter forty-eight
chapter forty-nine
chapter fifty
chapter fifty-one
chapter fifty-two
chapter fifty-three
chapter fifty-four
chapter fifty-five
chapter fifty-six
chapter fifty-seven
chapter fifty-eight
chapter fifty-nine
chapter sixty
chapter sixty-one
chapter sixty-two
chapter sixty-three
chapter sixty-four
chapter sixty-five
chapter sixty-six
chapter sixty-seven
chapter sixty-eight
chapter sixty-nine
chapter seventy
chapter seventy-one
chapter seventy-two
chapter seventy-three
chapter seventy-four
chapter seventy-five
chapter seventy-six
chapter seventy-seven
chapter seventy-eight
chapter seventy-nine
chapter eighty
chapter eighty-one
chapter eighty-two
chapter eighty-three
ACT THREE
chapter eighty-four
chapter eighty-five
chapter eighty-six
chapter eighty-seven
chapter eighty-eight
chapter eighty-nine
chapter ninety
chapter ninety-one
chapter ninety-two
chapter ninety-three
chapter ninety-four
chapter ninety-five
chapter ninety-six
chapter ninety-seven
chapter ninety-eight
chapter ninety-nine
chapter one hundred
chapter one hundred and one
chapter one hundred and two
chapter one hundred and three
chapter one hundred and four
NEW STORY

chapter twenty-eight

27.5K 470 247
By tbhyourelame

season one ; episode six { Parcel 9 }
chapter twenty-eight

BROOKLYN WAS CROUCHED DOWN and she had snuck across the garden with her hand locked around her brother's arm as he dragged her across. JJ and Pope rushed behind them, keeping low. It was more terrifying than it was earlier, one of the main reasons why it was so scary down there was because John B would be going down the well in complete darkness with only a flashlight. Brooklyn, being the worried sister that she was, of course, panicked and begged him not go down but he insisted as the other two boys were too scared.

Brooklyn covered the bottom half of her face with one of her brother's bandanas to stop dust and shit flying everywhere.

"Holy crap, you know what this is? It just hit me. Pope, look." Pope looked over at the blonde who removed his mask. "This is C.H.U.D. Full C.H.U.D."

"What is he talking about?" Brooklyn asked.

"Cannibalistic humanoid underground dwellers? Have you guys not seen that film?"

"Nope."

"Can't say I have, no."

"It's actually a good film. It's about cannibals that live in the sewers and under New York City, and it's like-."

"Babe, shut up." Brooklyn snapped, receiving a glare from John B but he shrugged it off because he had more important things to worry about.

"All right. How deep do you think this is, Pope?" John B asked, looking down the well.

"I don't know." He sighed.

The boys started to get John B ready so they could lower him down into the well. As Brooklyn watched her brother be harnessed up, her anxiety grew deeper and stronger but she remained as calm as she possibly could.

"Hey, boys. I have one request." John B groaned.

"Yeah?"

"Don't drop me." He demanded. "Hey, sis, don't panic. I'll be safe." John B pointed over at his sister who was chewing down on her nails, her eyes looking over at him for a second before he was lowered down by JJ.

JJ pretended to slip. "Okay! You're gonna die first, for sure."

"All right, just keep payin' it out nice and slow like that." Brooklyn shone the torch down while the boys slowly lowered him.

"Keep goin'."

"Wait, hold on one second. I'm gonna get situated." Brooklyn looked over at JJ to see him struggling with the rope. She rushed over to him, trying to grab the rope but before she could, the boy had slipped.

"Shit, JJ." Pope's hands lost grip of the rope and John B shot down the well.

"Oh, shit! John, shit!"

"Whoa! What-."

JJ got ahold of the rope again with the help of Brooklyn and the boys managed to get back to the steady rhythm.

"I told you not to drop me!"

"John B, are you okay?" Brooklyn yelled quietly.

"What the hell was that?" He asked, looking up to see Brooklyn shining her flashlight down.

"Little technical difficulties."

"Keep going, slow!"

"Okay, we're gonna start paying you out again, all right?" Pope began to lower the rope while JJ pulled from the other end.

"Okay. Okay. All right, keep goin'."

"Okay." JJ exhaled.

"Hey, we've got fifteen feet left. Are you getting close to the bottom?" Pope asked, lowering more rope.

"I can't tell. Just- just keep goin'."

"I need more." JJ pulled on the rope so Pope could drop some more down.

"Whoa! Stop! I'm hangin' over some sewage-water lookin' shit." He told them.

"You wanna back up?" Brooklyn asked.

"Keep goin', I guess..." And so they lowered the Routledge boy into the sewage water. "Okay, okay! I'm at the bottom." Brooklyn let out a sigh of relief, knowing he had safely made it all the way down.

"How is it down there?"

"It's worse than I thought."

"You find any gold?"

"Uh, nothin' yet. Wait. I think I felt something with my foot." The teens looked around at each other and then back down the well. Could it be the gold?

John B gasped and coughed as he brought his head up from the water. "JJ! Hey, pull me up!" John B screamed so loud that it only scared them. "Pull me up! Come on, man! Go!"

"Pull him up! Come on, J, pull him up!" Brooklyn yelled, trying to help out in any way.

"Go! Come on! Pull me up!" They started to pull him out of the water. "Come on! Pull me up!" The three strained and pulled on the rope to get the boy back up to them. "Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait! Wait!" They came to a holt. "Hey, I think I found something."

"Hey. John B. What'd you say?"

"Just give me a minute. Hold on." The didn't let go of the rope and waited for the boy to do whatever he was doing down there. Hopefully by finding something meant he had found the gold but nobody knew.

"John B, you okay?" Brooklyn yelled, not reviving an answer from him. "Shit."

They continued holding the rope and hoping that John B wouldn't take too long.

They all snapped their heads over to the girls who had rushed to the basement, panicking and screaming. "Guys! Mrs. Crain! She's up there! She tried to kill us with a fire poker. We gotta go."

Oh great, another thing to add to their list.

"We looked her in the parlor, but we gotta go."

"Okay, code red. Let's go. John B! Get back on, man!" JJ yelled down to the boy.

"JJ! Hold on, man! I'm comin'!" John B took the rope in his hands and all five of them began to pull him back up.

"Come on!"

"Three, two, one, pull!" They all tugged on the rope but it didn't go as planned. They all slipped across the mud and fell back against the ground.

"Shit! Where the hell is he?" Brooklyn scrambled to the edge and looked over.

"John B!"

"I found the gold!" John B yelled. "JJ! Brooke! Pope! Kie!" He screamed.

"Yo, he's drowning! We gotta pull him up!"

"John B!"

"Hey, John B! Get back on the rope. We're gonna pull you back up, okay, buddy?" They all took ahold of the rope and used all their strength to pull the Routledge boy up to safety.

"Come on! Pull!"

They all grunted and shuffled as they tugged as hard as they possibly could on that rope. "Come on."

As John B inches closer to the top, a gunshot was fired from behind them. "Shit! Jesus!" Brooklyn took ahold of Sarah's hand and pulled her to the ground with Kiara. The three girls hid behind a wooden pillar.

"Pope! JJ! What the hell?" John B yelled.

"Tie it up now, man!" Pope groaned.

"Pope, hide!" JJ tied up the rope so John B could climb his way up.

They all ducked and hid, all clinging onto each other as their lives did actually depend on it. "She can't aim for shit."

"She can't see. She's blind." Another shot was fired in the direction of Brooklyn, Kiara and Sarah.

"Shit! Go!" Brooklyn pushed Sarah and Kiara in front of her to get them out of the way before moving with them.

Brooklyn fell to JJ's side, her body crouched behind his she looked over to see John B's hand grab onto the edge of the well. His head appeared, looking from his sister to Mrs. Crain who shot another bullet that was inches from his head.

"I don't care if she is, that's buckshot!" JJ yelled.

Brooklyn stayed behind and grabbed onto John B's hand to safely pull him out. She tugged at his arm, not caring that her hands were now covered in whatever he covered in. "Whoo!" They raced out of the basement and back to the van.

"Can we go now?"

"Get in the car!"

"Come on!"

Another shot was fired as they began to drive off. They weren't so scared once they were safely in the van as the woman couldn't aim for shit.

"Why are we always getting shot at!"

John B and Brooklyn were the last ones to get in as they ran a little behind but once the two were in, they were safe. "Oh, my God!" JJ yelled, looking away from the road to see John B covered in mud.

"Are you okay? Are you shot?"

"No." He coughed out.

"I think I'd know if I was shot, right?" Kiara pressed her hands to her chest to double check.

"You look disgusting."

"God, you smell like ass."

"What the hell just happened?" Sarah was inhaling and exhaling heavily in the back of the van.

"All-time Pogue Hall of Fame, baby."

"Hell, yeah." Brooklyn pressed her palm to JJ's back. "That bitch is possessed."

"That bitch can't aim."

"How does she move that fast?" Pope questioned.

"She's possessed."

Brooklyn blocked out everyone's voice and looked down to see her brother holding something in his hand. He pushed the sewage crap off the object and it revealed something shiny. Something gold.

"Holy shit! No, you didn't!" Brooklyn screamed, wrapping her arms around John B. She didn't even care that he was covered in sewage gunk.

"We did it, baby!" He yelled as he hugged his sister.

"No, you didn't!"

"I did it!" He laughed.

"Oh, my God!"

"I did it!"

Everyone screamed and cheered as they looked down at the gold. Brooklyn grabbed onto John B, holding the gold in her hands and not fully believing that this was actually happening. It was real.

John Booker Routledge had found the gold. Four-hundred million worth of gold.

"Holy shit, guys, we're gonna be rich!"

"Full Kook! Full Kook! Full Kook! Full Kook! Full Kook!" Everyone chanted, banging their hands against the van and cheering. "Full Kook! Full Kook! Ayyy!" They cheered.

John B grabbed his sister's arm. "We did it. We did it."

"Dad would be so proud of you." She wrapped her arms around him again.

"You really wanna hug me?"

"I don't care. I'm so proud of you. I love you!"

Continue Reading