Two Bad Girls

By xXxEeRrxXx

Bridgette "Brie" Campbell is 25 years old, has long brunette hair that reaches the back of her shoulders. Her... More

Chapter 1: Welcome to Coffee Sanctuary
Chapter 2: The Arrogant Model
Chapter 3: The Rude Tattoo Artist
Chapter 4: My Sister From Another Mother
Chapter 5: Men of the House
Chapter 6: Stepping into the Limelight
Chapter 7: Underneath The Tattoo
Chapter 8: Caught in a Crossfire
Chapter 9: Slumber Party
Chapter 10: The Farmhouse
Chapter 11: Melting the Ice
Chapter 12: The Sinclairs
Chapter 13: A Day Full of Art
Chapter 14: A Game of Hockey
Chapter 15: Promiscuous
Chapter 16: The Discovery
Chapter 17: Abduction
Chapter 18: Dorothy
Chapter 19: Olivia
Chapter 20: The Heart Holds The Answer
Chapter 21: Against All Odds
Chapter 22: Be In Love
Chapter 23: Bargaining
Chapter 24: Isolation
Chapter 25: Married Life
Chapter 26: Missing In Action
Chapter 27: Heart broken
Chapter 28: Living While Dying
Chapter 29: My Other Half
Chapter 30: 'Til Death Do Us Part
Chapter 31: Sunrise
Chapter 32: The Devil Is An Angel
Author's Note

Chapter 33: Loving Two Bad Girls

1.7K 68 20
By xXxEeRrxXx

"What can I get you for today, Ben?"

"My new favorite please"

"Of course! One Dorothy's cup it is" I told Ben as I wrote his order on my notepad.

Yes, I added Tori's favorite cup in my café's menu. A freshly brewed coffee with one cream and two teaspoons of sugar and Ben is always asking for it.

I guess that's also his way of remembering the days he spent sitting on his favorite spot, talking with Tori while sipping a cup of coffee.

Months passed by since Levi signed our contract to put up another branch in their small town.

I also asked Rey to manage that branch, together with Mike. He was hesitant at first. He doesn't want to leave me, but I told him he needs to enjoy his life with Mike. I don't want him worrying too much. Besides, he's been always there for me when I need him the most. It's time for him to be happy.

The construction was faster than we expected and Rey got a place near the new branch, so he's staying there with Mike. He would sometimes drive by the city and have a few drinks with me.

I still stay at the Sinclair's and spends most of my weekend with Emily, who is now pregnant. I could tell she'll be a cool mom and of course Annabeth cannot wait to be a grandma. I just wish Tori would have met her first niece.

I barely see George and Alex in their huge mansion, but I guess they are both busy with their business. Speaking of busy, my dad is again deployed somewhere in Asia. After Jordan called him for my sake, they began talking with each other again. I just hope they would return to what they used to, like a normal father and son.

*Ring* *Ring*

My phone rang, interrupting my train of thoughts.

"Speaking of the devil" I murmured.

"Hello there, brother" I answered the phone.

"Really? Your voice doesn't sound excited" he said.

"You just called ten minutes ago. Are you bored?" I asked while trying to prepare orders.

"What? You're too busy to talk to your own brother?" he replied trying to stretch my patience.

"Oh, come on! Spill it out, you know it's morning rush in the café" I answered a bit irritated.

"Haha! Fine! We'll come home next month, stay with us"

"You and who? Don't tell me you got back with your ex-girlfriend? I'll slap her face when I see her!" I threatened.

"Easy, tiger. I'm referring to me and... uhm... dad" the last word he said was almost a whisper.

"Oh" was my only reply, but I have butterflies in my stomach. It's nice to know that he's trying to spend time with dad.

"Uhm, so make sure you'll stay with us while we're in the city" he commanded.

"Of course" I replied.

"Good, see you then!" he said and hang up.

"Which table?" Denisse asked as soon as I placed the cup on the tray.

"Ben's" I answered.

I can't help myself but smile knowing that everything around me is now going well. How I wish Tori is here with me to make it all complete, I thought and sighed.

I went inside my office for some peace. My hand clasping the necklace she gave me. Whenever I remember her, I can't help but feel the whole inside my heart.

I sat down my chair and admired Tori's smile on the wallpaper of my computer screen.

"I miss you love" I whispered, as if I'm speaking with her.

*Knock* *Knock*

"Ms. Brie? Levi's here to see you" Samantha said and I told her to let Levi in.

She's been very hands on with the new branch. Rey said she would help in the café from time to time and she's the one picking up supplies from ours, then take it to their town.

Yeah, I know she's doing that to see me. She's still courting me, we would go out but I have been clear to her that I am still not ready. My heart still mourns for Tori.

"Hey! How's it going?" Levi greeted with a smile.

"Great! Back so soon for supplies?" I asked.

"Yeah! What can I say, the people there just love your coffee" she answered.

"That's good to hear. Let me just check the inventory before we head to the supply room" I said.

"Sounds good" Levi replied and sat down in front of me.

-----

We went to the supply room and I gave Levi bags of coffee for her branch.

"Hey, uh...if you're not busy this weekend maybe you could drop by? I can pick you up and... and Rey would be happy to see you" she stuttered to complete her statement.

It's not like her to get lost on her own words, I giggled on the thought.

"What?" she asked.

"Nothing, I just find it weird that the all mighty Levi McKenzie is now stuttering" I teased.

"Oh, now you're the one teasing me" she replied with one eyebrow up.

"Maybe" I answered and smiled.

"I just think the old me was never a character you'll fall in love with, so I'm trying my best to be better... for you" she said.

"You don't have to change yourself just for me" I replied. I feel a bit guilty that she had to do that because I didn't chose her.

"I know, but I want to. You taught me a lot and I am not asking you to love me right now. I just want to show you I love you"

Her words made me blush. I turned towards her and sighed.

"I told you..."

"I get you, you don't have to worry about me. I could wait. I'm happy to be your friend" she interrupted and smiled.

"Come on, I'm not the only girl who can love you. Live your life, who knows you'll find someone who'll return your love" I said, subtly brushing her off.

"I agree, who can resist my charm" she said and wiggled her eyebrows making me laugh. "But I just want you, Brie" she continued.

There was silence after that, I feel bad for brushing her off, but her eyes are telling me that whatever she's saying is true.

"Uh, let's take it to your car" I changed the topic and she agreed.

-----

Levi left after she got the supplies, I told her that I'll just let her know if I can drop by the branch this weekend. The day went by fast after that and I went home as soon as I finished everything in the café.

When I arrived at the mansion, I saw Annabeth in the garden.

"It's late mom, what are you doing up?" I asked and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"I had a dream" she said and I just looked at her.

"It's Dorothy, she's smiling at me and she looks at peace. I never wanted to wake up from that dream" she said and I can see tears forming in the corners of her eyes.

"Did she tell you something?"

"No, she's just smiling" she said.

"Maybe she's just happy watching you sleep" I replied and held her hand. She looked at me with a smile, trying her best to hold back the tears.

"Let's go inside, it's cold" I asked Annabeth and accompanied her inside.

I stayed for a couple of minutes with Annabeth, then I went back to our room - well now, only my room.

"You're such a jerk" I whispered, like I was just talking to Tori. She knows how much we miss her, but then she would visit us in our dreams without saying a word.

I slightly opened the window and a familiar minty-tea aroma filled the room.

"Now you want to be with me" I said irritated. I know she's always around, looking after us.

I laid on the bed and held the angel pendant on my neck, then closed my eyes - trying to imagine Tori laying beside me.

"You loved me until the end, but it's time to move on" a voice inside my head said, as if Tori whispered directly into my ear.

I opened my eyes and looked at the empty space beside me, making sure that no one's there.

I looked at the angel pendant and smiled.

It's amazing how a person could experience different forms of love, I thought.

Tori's love is selfless, deep and everlasting. It's the kind of love you'll treasure for life. We might have met in the most terrible way possible, but we ended up loving each other eternally. She taught me to be stronger, to make every minute of your life count and that happiness is something you'll have to decide on. She chose me over a wealthier life, to the point she gave up everything she has, just to be with me. And I chose to be with her, even though I know we have limited time with each other. Those decisions changed our life, together.

As for Levi, her love is patient, warm and loyal. From the moment we met, all I can see in her is arrogance and selfishness. Everything changed when I finally chose Tori. I guess love can make you do things, you never knew you can. She became responsible and humble, some things I didn't saw in her until now. Giving all her love without asking in return is admirable. The courage that she has, just to show how much she loves me.

Tori will be and forever be my greatest love. But no one could tell where Levi's love would take us in the future.

I'm just blessed to receive such wonderful love from these two bad girls.

= END =

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 31.6K 29
(GXG)"Tell me what you want me to do to you. It's just a bit of role play" I decided to play along "I want you to eat me out" I whispered and she sa...
55.8K 2.2K 80
~ girlxgirl ~ studentxprincipal ~ studentxteacher ~ womanxwoman ~ ****Mature Content, Strong Language, Sexual Content**** This is a rewrite of the or...
65.1K 3.9K 66
[GxG] "I found the assistant." she said with her eyes fixed on the CV. "That's great! You finally found the perfect one for the job!" Wren pressed he...
357K 8.6K 42
The plan for Veronica's junior year was simple: Go on a date, get a boyfriend, fall in love, live happily ever after. Unfortunately, that plan went...