YOU BROKE ME (Villain Deku Re...

By WeebWritesFanFic

Caught and placed in UA villian rehab program. Time for Togas, Dabi's, and Deku's chance to change. Reminders... More

Chapter 1:Is It Over?
A/N: Info
Chapter 2: Captured
Chapter 3: I'm Not Naming Chapters Anymore
A/N
New Schedule for Posting
Chapter 4
Celebration!
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
1k Special Announcement
Chapter 7
Sadness

Quick a/n

598 7 0
By WeebWritesFanFic

Ok so sorry for not posting on Monady. And today I will be not posting either. I will be starting to prewrite chapters on google docs and copy and paste them. So you will have more chapters to read. I will atleast try to write 5 chapters and post them.  Also this will depend on my activities that I will be doing at home.

I know some of you hate a/n, so I will try to not write a bunch of these. Because right now the book is mostly a/n's.

So thanks again for reading and being patient with me. Also dont forget that at 1k views I will be announceing the next book I will be working on. This will be posted on the announcments for my profile page. Or there might be something different that I will post on 1k views.

Do you want the next story plan to be announced or do you want a special chapter that is totally seperate from the main plot of the story?

You decide by commenting.

Have a good night/day!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 3.9K 79
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
609K 21.9K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
343K 11.2K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
227K 9.4K 25
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...