AREA 104 || AOT: Levi Ackerma...

By queenazuraine

❝... ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʜᴇʟᴘ... ... ғᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ.❞ A new patient, mentally deranged, enters Are... More

p r e f a c e: AREA 104
××× c o v e r h i s t o r y ×××
[zero]
ᴀʀᴇᴀ 104 ғɪʟᴇs [ Workers ]
ᴀʀᴇᴀ 104 ғɪʟᴇs [ Patients ]
[ one ]
[ two ]
[ three ]
[ four ]
[ five ]
[six ]
[ seven ]
[ eight ]
[ nine ]
[ ten ]
[ eleven ]
[ twelve ]
[ thirteen ]
[ fourteen ]
[ fifteen ]
[ sixteen ]
|| month : 2 ||
[ seventeen ]
[ eighteen ]
[ nineteen ]
[ twenty ]
●○ ασт s4 ιs gσηηα вε 🔥💥🔥 ○●
[ twenty-one ]
[ twenty-two ]
[ twenty-three ]
[ twenty-four ]
[ twenty-five ]
[ twenty-seven ]
[ twenty-eight ]
[ twenty-nine ]
[ thirty ]
[ thirty-one ]
[ Birthday Special 12252020 ]
[ thirty-two ]
|| month : 3 ||
[ thirty-three ]
[ thirty-four ]
[ thirty-five ]
[ thirty-six ]
[ thirty-seven ]
[ thirty-eight ]
[ thirty-nine ]
[ forty ]
[ forty-one ]
[ forty-two ]
[ forty-three ]
[ forty-four ]
[ forty-five ]
[ forty-six ]
[ forty-seven ]

[ twenty-six ]

1.1K 47 8
By queenazuraine

|| 12:35 p.m. ||

"Damn it, Hanji, calm down!"

"I can't--!" Moblit shoved a choco-coated bread inside the brunette's open mouth, successfully muffling her loud voice. "Thanks, Moblit." Frieda shows the male a thumbs-up.

"Wait, you're actually serious about this? Levi Ackerman and you are related? For real?" Hitch questions next, her mouth agape in shock.

Mikasa nods her head before she sighs, "That's what the DNA test said."

"I'm surprised but at the same time not," Armin utters after drinking from his mango shake, "you two kind of look... similar?"

(Y/n) swallows the lump of food in her mouth before drinking from the cup of water on the side of her tray. The entire time her friends were talking about the Ackermans, she stayed silent.

Now she was sure Mikasa and Levi are related, the possibility of Kenny and Levi being related is high too.

From the news she had heard of and the articles she read about "Kenny the Ripper", the middle-aged man had a lot of accomplices. There were records saying he used his connections to break his cohorts out of state prisons from all over the country.

(Y/n) just couldn't help but think the big-time criminal would do the same to her patient.

Maybe it was just her being paranoid, or did the recent security failure have something to do with that?

She didn't know what to think.

After that one system fail, (Y/n) knew how vulnerable the human containment facility really was despite its almost perfect structure. And the thought of a traitor possibly inside with them right now also worried her.

Even if all her theories are correct, everything would still depend on one question.

Does Levi want to leave?

"Yo, (N/n)!"

Isabel waved a hand in front of the psychiatrist's face.

"Huh?"

"Did you tell Levi about this already?"

(Y/n) shakes her head to the sides, "No, not yet. Why?"

"I'm curious how he'll react once he knows he has a relative here."

"Me too..." (Y/n) voice fades. While poking on the contents of her food, she heaves out a small sigh.

She'll have to tell him eventually.

○○|●|<>|●|<>|●|<>|●|<>|●|○○

|| 1:21 p.m. ||

(Y/n) enters Levi's testing room, not expecting to see the ravenette seated comfortably in one of the chairs the moment she walked in. About 3 nurses were present in the area with them, minding their own business as they go through the patient's most recent files.

"Hey," the psychiatrist casually waved at the male, walking towards him. As soon as (Y/n) got close enough, Levi stands up and examines her face.

"You're not smiling." Says the stoic man. Next thing she knew, he had his finger pressed against the left corner of her lip. "Smile."

What...?

Levi tilts his head without removing eye contact with the (h/c)-haired doctor, his bangs moving to cover one of his eyes. His own lips curved up as he used his finger to push back the stray hair starting to come to her face.

"Thanks for the reminder," (Y/n) finally smiles after a few seconds of pondering over what she should do next, "Levi." She gently removes Levi's hand from her, the almost-rough surface of his palm surprising her. It wasn't her first time feeling his hand, but it felt like it was.

"Are there anymore tests left?" Asks (Y/n). One of the nurses nods her head whilst reading a file. "Three more, doc. But it won't take a long time."

The entire time (Y/n) spoke to the nurses, Levi was looking at her. Her skin looked so soft, her hair was smooth, her eyes shone under the bright light of the room, and her lips...

He wanted to touch it again.

Standing close to her made his mind welcome different sorts of wild thoughts, gradually making it difficult to control his inner desires.

Ever since the night before, Levi had been more imaginative than usual. He just couldn't get enough of the satisfying feeling of having her so docile for him, and he wanted more of it. He recalls the look of fear that stirred within her glowing (e/c) orbs -- everytime he did, it constantly reminded him of how delicate (Y/n) really was.

She needed to be protected. Of course, no other man was fit for the job, only him.

Levi wants her for himself and himself alone: she's for him to take, to protect, to adore...

To corrupt...

But he had to be careful not to act too greedy.

"Oh, I thought you weren't here yet." Mikasa strides into the room, wearing a small smile as soon as she sees (Y/n) inside.

"I had to check on Levi before you continue the tests so here I am." The (h/c)-haired doctor responds gleefully.

"We're just gonna check the machines then we'll be good to start."

(Y/n) nods her head before Mikasa calls for assistance and entered the white room with them. The psychiatrist places herself by the closed doors, watching Mikasa and the nurses move accordingly. She doesn't realize that Levi was doing the same to her.

"The results already came out, haven't they?"

"Huh-- Oh!" (Y/n) blurts out in surprise once she finds Levi standing right behind her. "They... they did, yes."

Raising a brow, Levi throws her another question.

"You aren't planning to tell me, are you?"

"I wanted to tell you after your tests. Do you want to know now?"

"Mm." Levi responds with a short hum.

(Y/n) gulps. There was no other way to tell him other than doing it directly.

"The DNA test was positive. You two are related."

She didn't know what reaction to expect from Levi after finally telling him.

"Great." The doctor detected the sarcasm laced with his voice right away. His face didn't show any signs of surprise, or any sort of emotion for that matter. Mikasa pokes her head out of the white room sooner than (Y/n) expected just as she was about to tell the male something.

"Mr. Ackerman, you can come in now." Mikasa says. She and (Y/n) makes brief eye contact before Levi comes through the doors and left them to close.

Releasing a sigh, (Y/n) went to sit on the empty chairs. For some odd reason, she wanted to end Levi's tests as soon as possible. The doctor planned to do more probing on Kenny The Ripper, maybe ask for the research team's help so the task would be easier to finish. (Y/n) wanted to know if her speculations were true: if Kenny and Levi really are directly related, there's a relatively big chance of Kenny storming inside 104 to get Levi out.

It's her responsibility to warn Erwin of the impending danger that could happen sooner or later. And also she didn't want Levi to leave. No, she grew a little too attached to her patient, seeing him gone so soon would surely have an effect on her too.

|| 2:32 p.m. ||

The ticking of the clock began to annoy (Y/n); she'd been listening to it for an hour now while she waited for Mikasa to be done with the tests on her patient. She didn't stand to look inside the white room in fear of Levi looking at her the way he did this morning. Nurses walk in and out of the room but she didn't take a single peek of what's happening inside. Though (Y/n) knew Levi and Mikasa were conversing about something since she could hear their faint voices coming from inside.

As of now, five nurses were with Mikasa, aiding her with all the machine-reading and note-taking. Her main assistant interpreted the written data out loud while the doctor took off her gloves.

"I didn't know one could get stable and pretty results as early as you did... looks like we're not about done just yet." Mikasa concludes after hearing from her assistant. "You two, prepare to bring him to Doctor Zoë for cross-questioning. I'll go inform Doctor Zackley about this." The male nurses nods their head and did what was told.

"(Y/n)."

The mentioned girl looks away from the ground and smiles at the sight of her friend finally out of the room.

"How did he do?"

"Very well, surprisingly. His brain activity is quite normal; somehow, we found nothing too strange in the patterns he showed us. But that's just from the machine."

(Y/n)'s eyebrows creased in confusion. "Mikasa, it's just Levi's first month here, he's not supposed to take the second level test today."

"You know it's protocol (Y/n), especially when it comes to the likes of him," Mikasa subtly motions to the door behind her, "we got results that are too normal for your patient. We're gonna have to take the second level as soon as possible to see if what we recorded are really true."

"It's too early..." Mumbles (Y/n). She knew Mikasa had a point and she was correct. But the doubt in (Y/n)'s head told her something can and will go wrong if they continue with their plan.

"I hope you remember what reputation Levi holds in the outside world, (Y/n); of all people, you should know how cunning he is. He's smart. We're not sure if the results are true or he wants to make us think there's nothing wrong with him now. It's not impossible to control your brain patterns, I know you know that."

The psychiatrist couldn't form words to tell her fellow doctor.

"Remember the reason why he was put here in the first place. Do you really think he can take just a single month to recover?"

"I get it, I get it," (Y/n) breathes out through her mouth, "but Mikasa..."

"Something might happen during his next test? Isn't that the point of it?"

(Y/n) stopped all her movement as soon as realization hit her. Why was she all worried over something like this?

Mikasa was right, (Y/n) won't say it out loud but she won't deny it either: Levi's mental health is severe compared to the other patients confined within 104. Surely, he won't be all regular and normal that fast.

So if machines can't detect the hidden malice in his head, they'd just have to get it out of him.

Not all patients have to undergo this process, only the "intelligent ones" would have to.

A cruel exposure therapy.

| E | N | D | N | O | T | E | Excited for the next chap ngl because I love the ✨crazy✨ stuff ❤

And thanks to those who take time to vote for my chaps! Very much appreciated and I just might do a shoutout for yalls ❤❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

423K 12.3K 80
SEQUEL IS OUT Fourteen years ago, before the fall of Wall Maria, Levi Ackerman joined the Survey Corps. Possessing the strength equal to a single bri...
16.4K 555 30
𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐝! [ 𝟐𝐍𝐃 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐓𝐎 "𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐄𝐒- 𝐘𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐈 𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐍" ] -。.。:∞♡* in which, In this reincarnated...
9K 286 57
Nº1 #Leviackermanxreader 14.01.2024 Nº1 #LeviAckerman 14.01.2024 Nº1 #Leviackermanxoc 14.01.2024 Nº1 #aotfanfic 20.01.2024 N°1 #levixoc 20.04.2024 It...
76.9K 2.5K 18
↳ 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃 *ೃ:.✧✲゚*。⋆ 「𝒍𝒆𝒗𝒊 𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒆𝒓𝒎𝒂𝒏 𝒙 𝒇𝒆𝒎𝒂𝒍𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓」 ❝ i really didn't like you at first. like, at all. you were...