The Billionaire's Maid man×bo...

By letterstothemoons

Lucas goes to a job interview, to work as a maid for one of the richest men in America, Anthony Dante. What h... More

Authors Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17+Special Chapter
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Special Chapter
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Author's note

Chapter 31

4.2K 153 3
By letterstothemoons

Lucas

Although there are no windows in this room I can still see lights reflecting onto the pool water and then onto my skin, creating beautiful shapes that enlighten my vision as I slowly open my eyes.

It takes me a few seconds to be aware of my surroundings and memories but when it all comes back, a sudden pain lights up on my bottom half and up my spine. I would screech in pain if it weren't for the strong arms wrapped around my waist and the warm body pressing into me.

I yawn and rub my eyes in a sleepy way, trying to turn around to look at the man beside me. There obviously is a blush present on my face, how couldn't it be? Last night was better than I could've ever imagined.

Soon, Anthony also wakes and sits up, the blankets pooling around his waist. In a matter of seconds I feel small pecks all over my cheek and neck and the only thing I'm able to do is sigh and wrap my arms around his neck, pulling him in for a kiss.

We cuddle for a few more minutes, his warm breath fanning my cheek and his hands rubbing the skin of my waist in an adoring way.

He doesn't fail to tease me about my blush, action which makes me mad but I soon become soft when he starts asking about how I'm feeling or if anything hurts.

"I'm fine." I assure and push his concerned face away from mine, too tired to handle any kind of cheesy action.

My face is still hidden in the pillow and my eyes become sleepy once again as his hand travels to my curls and scratches my scalp. I yawn and cuddle into the blankets, falling asleep again.

Obviously, Anthony doesn't let that happen since he grips my head away from the pillow and pulls the blanket off me. I pout as I try to tug the material back onto my body but he doesn't let that happen. I yawn once again, feeling cold without the blanket or the pillow so I decide to climb into Anthony's lap, seeking warmth. 

I snuggle into him as he takes a few seconds to process what's happening but then his arms wrap around me, engulfing me in the warmth I so long missed.

"I'm hungry." I announce, rubbing my cheek against his shoulder. As much as I want to remain into this position forever I actually am incredibly hungry. And I'm sure Anthony is too. We had no dinner last night.

He nods and after gently placing me down and covering me with the blanket, he stands up, putting his boxers up his legs and then walking to the kitchen to grab breakfast. As he exits the room I let the pain-filled expression take over my face as I grab my back with a groan. 

Another reason of why I asked him to bring breakfast was so I could be alone with my internal pain. I'm sure this is completely normal but Anthony would probably make a huge deal out of it and I don't want him to worry.

I try to soothe the pain as much as I can until Anthony comes back, one big tray resting on his palms as he walks back to the cozy spot on the ground. As he sets the plate between us I notice croissants and tea, an egg and bread on the side. I instantly grab the croissant and fill my mouth as Anthony's eyes remain on one side of my face.

"Are you sure you're okay?" He repeats. I sigh once again as my eyes lock with his, food still filling my mouth and making my cheeks puff out.

Instead of answering I decide to narrow my eyes, showing him that I'm getting angry with all his peppering.

I continue chewing on my food while checking to see if Anthony has any intention of eating too. He doesn't seem to touch any of the food.

"Aren't you hungry?" I ask and offer him what's left of my croissant. He denies the offer with a smile.

The smile soon turns into a smirk.

"I'm hungry for something else." He teases, earning an eye roll from me. Two minutes, that's all I ask for. Two minutes of him not saying anything dirty or sexual.

After finishing the food and taking a few sips out of the tea I decide to climb back onto Anthony's lap, feeling sleepy once again. He chuckles but doesn't reject my touch.

We stay like this for a few more moments until I get bored. Once I deeply think, I realize that I really don't know much about Anthony. I decide to start a random conversation.

"I don't know much about you besides the fact that you have a brother." I simply state.

"I don't know much about you either."

"But I said it first. Where are your parents?" I curiously ask. My brows furrow as he sighs and seems to retreat his embrace.

"I'm not sure you want to hear my life story." He announces and I shake my head, trying as much to prove him wrong.

"I really do. Nothing can scare me." I say proudly. He chuckles but gives me and 'Are you sure?' look. I nod and get comfortable in his arms as he starts his story.

"I was young, maybe too young since I don't remember much about my childhood. But one thing I remember are the white grounds of Moscow as me and Ales were running through the backyard of our mansion on the edge of the city. 

Our father owned it. He was a high end thief and criminal when we were living in America. At that time it was only me, him and mother. Ales wasn't born yet. When the police started tracking him, we moved to Russia in my uncle's mansion. After a few years, Alessandro was born.

The first years of our childhood together were amazing. Until our father went back to America to handle business and we were left with mother and uncle Tom. They were fighting all the time about things I didn't understand at that time. 

One fight that changed our whole lives happened on a snowy Saturday. Ales was asleep while I was awake at that late hour of the night. Screams could be heard downstairs so I went to check. I was a curious child.

As I arrived in the living room I hid behind the door-frame to listen to the conversation between Tom and mom. I was young, obviously, I didn't understand some words and sentences at that time but I understood enough to know that my uncle wanted Alessandro for something and my mother didn't agree. 

I wasn't sure what they were disagreeing about but what I knew for sure it was a sick and twisted conversation about my brother, my gut told me that. So I listened to it. I grabbed Ales out of his bed, and then we just ran.

We ran to a safe place, our steps leaving stains in the whiteness of the snowy field behind the mansion. There was a small cabin placed somewhere far behind the mansion so there is where we ran. I just felt like I needed to keep my brother safe. 

So we entered the cabin where we found a nice lady that I've seen around the backyard a few times but I really paid no attention to her. I asked her to keep Alessandro safe as I ran back to the mansion, scared that my uncle hurt my mother. 

As I arrived I saw that my worst fear came true. All I saw was the blood of my mother spilled all over the floor, her face so beaten it was barely recognizable.

I froze in fear but luckily the lady from the cabin arrived and grabbed me from behind the door-frame before my uncle could hurt me too. 

Then we went back to the cabin, grabbed Ales and we called dad who sent us a jet to bring us to America. 

Then me, my brother, my father and the lady started living in the mansion where we are now, while my mother and uncle were still in Russia. Ales remained innocent since he didn't see what I saw but I knew to much and I had too many question.

I remember asking dad about why isn't mom with us or why is she staying with Tom. He never answered because apparently I was to young to understand. But when I passed the age of 10 I understood everything. I understood why Tom wanted Alessandro. 

He was running an Adrenochrome child trafficking business for years together with my mother and he wanted Ales for his disgusting drug. They fought because my mom obviously didn't agree but that didn't make her a better person.

Just because she didn't want to give her child to be mutilated doesn't mean she didn't do it to other children. I despised her for the monster she was. After a few years I told Ales the truth and we had to live with that our whole teenage years. 

But when Ales passed 18 and I was a bit over 20 years old we decided to take matter in our hands. We had to destroy them. So we flew back to Russia, revisiting the mansion in the middle of the Moscow fields.

They still lived there. Both drinking their tea next to the fireplace. As I locked eyes with my mother she barely recognized me and I barely recognized her since she had scarring all over her face. 

But I didn't give her time to remember me since the second I laid eyes on her the bat in my hands connected with her head. Tom tried to intervene but Alessandro's fist soon connected with his face, knocking him out.

The initial plan was to make them bleed just a bit and then call the FBI to take them and arrest them for all their crimes. But I couldn't stop. It was like my brain completely bled out of moral consciousness and I couldn't stop bringing the bat down on her head until she was just a puddle of meat and blood, completely out of life.

After finishing with her I desired to do the same with my uncle but Alessandro stopped me, probably shocked with me deviating from the plan in such a bloody way. Literally. The FBI came and my uncle was arrested and most of the human trafficking farms he was running were shut down. He's still locked up. As for my mother, there was no funeral for her.

We flew back to America and as dad heard about what happened he realized that we had his criminal blood. So he introduced us to the mafia world he was part of. I joined because I had to find a place where I could relate to some people who killed with cold blood, a place where I could find peace in the things I did to that woman. 

Alessandro didn't join because he felt a lot of pain, he even hated me for what I did to his mother. He was young too so it was understandable.

Then two years passed and suddenly one day dad decided to leave and restart his thief lifestyle. I didn't understand why and I was so furious that he left with no explanation. Then I found out why he actually left. 

The woman I killed was not my mother, the lady in the cabin was. He was married to 'my mother' and dated the lady behind the scenes. Then I was born and the mother was the lady. Her name was Veronica. She was my dad's maid. Just like you are mine."

He finishes and kisses the side of my forehead as I try to process all his words. He apparently didn't completely finish since he continues the story.

"My dad left because Veronica wanted to tell me she was my mother. He was too much of a pussy so he left before she got the secret out. I hated him for that and being  part of the mafia every day just reminded me of him and his lies. So I quit. But Alessandro joined because he just finished university and he didn't have anything else to do. Also, the fact that we weren't fully brothers only tore us apart even more so he suggested that to get closer he would follow my footsteps. And it actually brought us closer. I built my own firm and Alessandro had his own thing going on. Then I met Marianne and everything is history."

"Wow..." I say dumbfounded.

"Yeah, it's a lot. But then I met you and I had that feeling that although so much happened and I'm almost halfway through life there is still so much to come. And the day I met you felt like the beginning of my actual life." He truthfully confesses. 

Although he just finished telling me about the shit in his past, my heart can't help but flutter at his last words.

I lean in for a slow kiss as his hands embrace me in warmth.

After that, we may or may have not gone for another steamy round in the pool water.

_______________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.5K 1.2K 21
*Currently editing - Chapters are going back up as quickly as possible* When veteran Sergeant Major Lucas Grayson meets his new neighbor in the lobb...
97.8K 3.3K 23
Previous name of the book- Ceo and his Angle I completely own the story but not the characters. Their is nothing to do with the real life characters...
1.3M 35.9K 29
Amaya Rose. she is sweet and also very good at baking. she ignores her attraction for him because she doesn't know who he is, all she knows is that h...
119K 3.1K 90
Rank #1 in watty2020 28/1/2020 Rank #1 in eroticaromance 19/1/2020 Rank #9 in watty2020 13/1/2020 Rank #25 in passionate 10/1/2020 Rank #14 in Blaze...