Dear Dad

By pumpkinlips

"The only superman i know is my dad", she said. Family over everything. Some letters are best left unopened... More

Prologue
Playlist and Cast
2.

1.

38 5 1
By pumpkinlips

Dear dad,

This is my first letter for you dad. Where do i begin with. I had always believed in perfection. Wanted a perfect family, school, siblings and everything. But you thought me to accept the ups and downs of life. You told me that there is no gain without a little pain. With all this, today I can tell that you have made me so strong that I feel no pain with rejections or harsh words. I thank you for making me strong. But we both know that there's more to this, don't we? Will wait for it in my next letter.

Much love,
Maria

A/n: Hello everyone. Sorry for the long wait. Life's been upside down. But will try my best to update once a month or so. Hope you all are happy and safe xoxo.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 3.4K 53
A 5-year-old Valentina whose life gets turned upside down by the sudden passing of her beloved mother. Her only family or is it?. Lorenzo De luca is...
25.1K 108 8
a collection of smutty one shots :) gay warning haha ENJOY! (cover page is tamen de gushi by tanjiu)
30K 896 17
𝐋𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠...
40.7K 127 16
fetish ဖြစ်တာတွေ ချက်ဖြစ်ခဲ့တဲ့ roleplay တွေ တကယ်ဖြစ်ဖူးခဲ့တာလေးတွေ တချို့က ကိ စိတ်ကူးယဉ်တာဖြစ်သလို တချို့က ကိ တကယ်လုပ်ချင်တာ တချို့က ကိဖြစ်ခဲ့တာလ...