The Billionaire's Maid man×bo...

Oleh letterstothemoons

Lucas goes to a job interview, to work as a maid for one of the richest men in America, Anthony Dante. What h... Lebih Banyak

Authors Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17+Special Chapter
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Special Chapter
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Author's note

Chapter 14

7.3K 269 86
Oleh letterstothemoons

Lucas

The sound of Doc Martens hitting the floor is banging in my ears, although I feel my heart beating faster and nervousness building up in my stomach I stand tall and confident, chin up and straight posture.

The wind is blowing harder than usual and my garter stockings covered legs are freezing because of the short skirt I am wearing. My curly hair is tied up in a half bun but it is still flowing back in all directions and the black coat I'm wearing is flying through the air, exposing the kinky outfit underneath.

In a few minutes, I'm in front of Mr. Anthony's house door and with shaky, freezing hands I knock on the hardwood and after a while of waiting the door opens and I'm greeted by Veronica dressed in the same iconic, all-black outfit she's always wearing.

"Hi," I say with a small smile and brush past her to go to the kitchen. I sway my hips more than usual and that's probably because of how tight my clothes are. What I'm wearing is affecting the way I act.

I enter the kitchen and lay my bag on the counter but keep my coat on. I walk to the oven that has a transparent glass so that I can see my own expression. I run my fingers through my soft blond hair to untangle it and make it look decent. 

If I'm doing this today, dressed like this, then I better do it with amazing hair. Go hard or go home.

In my situation, go hoe or go home.

I hear the kitchen door opening and Veronica entering but I remain in the same squatting position in front of the oven, analyzing my own reflection. She comes beside me on her feet, leaning against the kitchen counter with her arms crossed.

"Where's your uniform?" She asks in pure curiosity. She must have noticed the shorter length of the skirt and the change of stockings. Also my different attitude.

"In the trash, at home." I simply answer and stand up on my feet to look at her with a hand on my hip.

"And what are you wearing?" She asks, clearly amused, looking me up and down.

"Well... yesterday Mr. Anthony said I'm not allowed to wear the maid uniform anymore and that I should wear something decent so... I did the opposite." I explain with a sweet voice and put on a fake innocent expression.

"So you decided to go all porn star?" She chuckles and with a finger moves my coat to the side to analyze my outfit in more depth. It is short, really short, shorter than the other one. The white stockings are replaced by black garter stockings, and this dress is much tighter than the other one, it is also full black besides the collar that is very detailed and vintage looking. The bulky Doc Martens that are on my feet are only making my legs appear longer and slimmer and the length of the dress is one bend done from revealing places where the sun doesn't shine.

"It's not that bad!" I exclaim, clearly joking.

"Not for you. You look like a hooker. And that's a compliment. You know he has a girlfriend, right?"

"Yeah, I know. That's like the whole point." I say with an evil smirk and leave Veronica's side to take my coat off and lay it down on a stool.

"You're something else, Lucas." She chuckles and takes some supplies from the kitchen drawers to prepare some tea.

"Do I have to bring him breakfast?" I ask with a sullen expression on my face. I jump on the counter, putting my hands behind me for support and swinging my legs back and forth in boredom.

"No. He came earlier for it. He's... um... with her. You know what I mean." She explains and I feel my heart throbbing but instead of showing it I put a smirk on my face. For the next hour I hang out with Veronica while she's cooking lunch and telling me about her favorite telenovela. Suddenly, the kitchen door opens, Derek and Forrest stepping in.

When they notice me a smile lights upon their faces and Forrest comes to sit next to me.

"Did you buy that from a sex shop?" He jokes and I playfully roll my eyes.

"Just wanted a little change," I explain.

"Are you sure it's about that?" Forrest suspiciously asks and I give him a 'don't be stupid' looks, making him to shut up.

"Twinks and femboys aren't my type but you slay." Derek adds, earning a fake gasp from Forrest, who is clearly 'offended' after Derek's words.

"Shut up, midget." Derek teases Forrest and I would laugh if I had a decent height but in this situation, I'm the one being joked about since my small stature isn't something I'm proud of.

"Did you hear about boss' new gala? Next week." Derek asks while walking to Veronica and playfully stealing a piece of bacon from the plate she was cutting food on. My eyebrows raise in surprise. Another gala? How many parties does this dude have?

"And his girlfriend is probably going to be there and so will his wife. The drama..." Derek continues talking and I almost let out a chuckle but then I realize what he just said. Marianne is going to be present? Excuse me?

I look at Forrest and he has the same concerned expression on his face that I have. We glance at each other for a few more seconds but then we both look away so our little telepathic interaction doesn't seem suspicious to the other two people in the room.

"About that, guys. I will need you to serve the drinks. The three of you plus Justin. But we will talk more about that next Monday." Veronica explains while mixing the food with a wooden spoon. Perfect -note the sarcasm- now I won't have to deal with only my birth giver but also with the biggest asshole I've ever met. Justin.

And besides that I will also have to deal with Mr. Anthony and his girlfriend being gross.

And again, for the hundredth time this week: Will I ever get a break?

____________

(two hours later)

Now, this is really boring. I don't get it, to be honest. Mr. Anthony has this huge house that always looks dusted to perfection. I get why he has maids, but having them come every day, five days a week, to clean something that's already cleaned, seems pointless to me.

Usually, rich people have maids or cleaning ladies coming once or twice a week to put some things in order but is it necessary to have them every day? For the past two hours, I've been sitting with Veronica without doing anything and almost dying out of boredom. Forrest left with Derek to plant some flowers in the garden one hour ago but Veronica still didn't give me any chore, fact which leads me to the question: Why am I even here?

I'm not complaining, though. I'm here for the money, so if I'm getting paid for sitting on a stool and gossiping with Veronica then so be it. But it would be nice if I weren't almost passing out from boredom.

"Why aren't I doing anything?" I ask with a yawn.

"You are. Go get some plates and silvery." She orders and with a relieved sigh that I finally get to do something, I jump down from the stool and walk to the cabinet to get what Veronica needs.

"How many?"

"Three plates." She answers and my face twists in confusion. Why three? Is some mysterious guest here?

"Are you eating with them?" I direct the question to Veronica, thinking that maybe she's the third plate and that she'll join them.

"God—no, never. Alessandro is here. They're in the living room on the couches and the lunch will be ready in 10 minutes. Go bring them these cookies and coffee."

"Okie Dokie," I nod but in my head I'm feeling every emotion passing by in a flash; nervousness, anger, determination. My heart is beating so fast it feels like it's going to jump out of my chest and my stomach is filled with butterflies, and not the good ones. I just need to hide it and do my job.

After all, I'm the one that chose to come dressed like this, so I better own it right now.

I take the plate with chocolate cookies and already prepared coffee from Veronica's hands and thank who is up there that the coffee is already done and that I don't have to stay there longer to do it myself and make it more awkward.

I exit the kitchen and head to the living room. To be honest, I'm excited to see how his girlfriend will react to my look but also how all of them will react to what I'm wearing, especially Mr. Anthony.

I just hope that he'll get angry because I didn't do what he told me to do. He needs to understand that I'm not going to let him treat me like I'm his possession.

Once I enter the doors of the living room I activate my bitch mode and analyze my surroundings. I instantly see Mr. Anthony's body leaning against the black couch, strands of his dark hair falling over his eyes, dressed in his shirt and black dress pants. 

His arms is resting on the back of the couch, behind a woman that reminds me of one of those Brazilian models with gorgeous skin and dark hair. Her lips are covered in dark red lipstick and black eyeshadow is covering her lids while her brown, wavy hair is framing her long face.

Mr. Anthony's brother is dressed in sweatpants and a band t-shirt that's showing his tattooed, muscular arms. He's looking like he doesn't even want to be here, to begin with. None of them are looking at me so they must have not heard me enter. Swaying my hips, I make my way to the coffee table that's in front of the couch, keeping my face expressionless.

Once I'm there I lay the tray down on the glass surface with a bang, bending down to take the plate of cookies and put it in the middle of the table. Doing that I stretch more on purpose, the skirt rising up my thighs.

"Holy Jesus!" I hear a deep voice silently exclaim, it doesn't sound like Mr. Anthony so it must be his brother. I remain silent and continue to do my job, trying not to smirk when I pass by Mr. Anthony and feel the heat radiating off him when I bend down to put the coffee mug in front of him.

"Who's this?" I hear a feminine, high pitched voice ask when I slam the second coffee mug in front of her.

"He's...um...the maid." Mr. Anthony stutters. I stay silent and walk to Alessandro but since I know he's in a happy relationship I remain at a distance from him and respectfully place the mug down, not bending or showing myself this time around.

"How can you even live with this thing walking around?" Alessandro asks and takes a sip out of his coffee. No one answers him because Anthony's girlfriend is quick to interrupt.

"I need more sugar." She complains and I mentally roll my eyes because I have to go back to the kitchen only to grab a few cubes of sugar. I shot her a fake smile and nonchalantly grab the tray from the table and walk out of the room, a little smirk on my face when I realize that the skirt rose too high and that the sway of my hips is only making things worse (for him, obviously).

Once I enter the kitchen Veronica gives me a curious look but I slam the tray down onto the counter and angrily walk to the cabinet to grab more sugar.

"The bitch wants her coffee sweeter." I snap and leave the room, ignoring Veronica's amused gasp behind me.

I reenter the living room and hide the childish anger in my eyes. When I'm in front of her I gently put the small cup of sugar cubes next to her coffee, minding my own business when I hear "Are you a girl?" She asks and I try not to scoff.

"Are you blind? Do I look like I have tits?" I ask with a monotone voice and she gasps, her mouth wide open.

"DON'T TALK TO ME LIKE THAT. You are just the maid!" She shouts and I finally let the bitch expression show on my face.

"The maid, huh? Is that right, sir? Am I just the maid?" I ask and look Mr. Anthony in the eyes with a knowing smirk.

He doesn't answer, instead, I hear his girlfriend's obnoxious voice.

"You shouldn't wear that at work." She states, laying a manicured hand on Mr. Anthony's thigh.

"Just because you can't wear it and look good doesn't mean I shouldn't," I whisper in her face but make sure that everyone hears it. I hear Mr. Anthony's brother trying to hold a laugh back but failing miserably.

"Shut up Alessandro! Babe...do something!" She whines.

"Chill, woman!" Alessandro surrenders, raising his arms up with a playful smirk on his face. "I'm going home." He states and gets up, as he rolls his shoulder his bones crack.

"What do you mean you're going home? You can't leave me alone to deal with this." Mr. Anthony decides to open his mouth for the second time this evening.

"Look, Anthony, because of your maid I'm thinking about Eli. I'm fucking horny. I'm going home. Arrivederci, motherfuckers." Alessandro snaps and with that, he leaves the room and the house too.

I'm left with my boss and his annoying girlfriend so I waste no time and leave the room, feeling eyes on my ass and thighs as I'm walking away. If I had stayed there one more time I would've ripped her hair and fake lashes off.

Anthony wanted to play this game, and he knows that. So, if he insists on playing this game so much then why not make it just a little bit harder for him?

__________

Lucas' new maid outfit is basically the maid's outfit from American Horror Story (when she's young, obviously) and this whole attitude in this chapter and the next ones is also inspired by her.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

36.8K 746 11
At a young age Izuku finds out that he is a neko and quirkless. His mother abandon him and he is raised by his father. Eventually he ends up at UA wh...
5.3K 217 48
Gabriel Whitacre was looking for someone to fix his clothes, not take them off of him. Although, the latter doesn't sound so bad. Updates every Sunda...
449 16 9
"Eric said my eyes are cool, and he said he thought I look beautiful" five year old Christian said "I'm going to marry Eric when I'm older!" He decl...
449K 8.7K 34
- They were lethal in a battle, but around each other they melted. "Are you wet for me? Is your sweet pussy aching for my cock?" Dante teased as his...