ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴀʟғ ᴀssᴇᴅ ʜᴇʀᴏ 《 MY HERO...

By Shorry_

{𝘿𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙚𝙙} From being the lazy idiot to somehow being the number one student at UA, how did t... More

Warning
Chapter 1
Y͙/N͙ Y͙/L͙/N͙
New placement image
Love interests
Chapter 2 dreams for the future
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7 Secrets?
ḉн∀℘⊥εя 7 ﹩εḉяε⊥﹩ ∀η﹩ẘεяε∂
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Sleepy Time
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 going off topic
Chapter 12
Pay up
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Special chapter
Taggᴇʀᴏɴɪ ʙɪᴛᴄʜᴇs
Saiki and I
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Kind of proud
Chapter 17
Parents catching up
Things Y/n can't do
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
You Die in their arms
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Taggeroni With The Kusuo Saiki
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
A/n
Follow Up On Last A/n
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
☆One short☆
more drawings
The real Chapter 28
This book is discontinued

Chapter 22

4.4K 223 133
By Shorry_

Y/n feels the bus come to a sudden holt, still half asleep he ignores the pit stop.
"Wake up. Training is starting."
Aizawa drags Y/n off the bus but the male is still asleep.
"Er... Is that the last student?"
The cat themed heroes ask and Aizawa nods with a loud yawn. They still had their matching sleep masks and the heroes found it adorably cute.

"Bakugo wake him up."
Aizawa orders as he places the very much asleep male in his arms making the explosive boy scowl.
"Hah?! OI WAKE UP!"
Bakugo screams and Y/n screams back in fright. Y/n rips his sleep mask off and stares back into a pair of crimson pools. Before either of them could say anything they are thrown into the forest like Ozbin did to his students.

"Oh fuuuuu-"
Y/n shouts as he flies through the air, forgetting he has a flying quirk and slams into a tree. He slowly slides down it and lands in Kirishima's arms.
"Hey bro!"
Kirishima says with a grin and Y/n salutes him.
"Sup Shark boy. Can you carry me through this Kiri?"
Y/n asks.
"Yeah dude, it be more training for me!"
Kirishima grins and Y/n quickly places his sleeping mask on and carries on sleeping.

Y/n slept through the first half of the first training segment. Kirishima screams loudly as a mud monster chases him but soon a dead weight is lifted off him as Kusuo picks Y/n up and teleports back to camp making Kirishima cry even more as he's still being chased.

"Dick move. Loved it."
Aizawa compliments Kusuo's clear mastery of cockbocking. Kusuo just nods and places Y/n down on the many tables. He's still asleep. How? Anime logic.

"Wow what time do you call this?"
One of the cat girls ask and to be honest she has a point. It took the class over 5 hours, they have to make their own dinner. Y/n and Kusuo sit at their own little table, enjoying the curry and teleported Coffee Jelly Kusuo brought.
" When did you get here Pink Bastard!" Bakugo shouts as he grits his teeth.
"Yare Yare, Its going to be a long summer."
Kusuo sighs through his nose as he spoke making Bakugo even more angry.
"WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN!"

╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗

time skip brought to you by

╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝

Everyone ate like lightning, scoffing down food whilst Y/n went on an evening stroll. He would of gone on his Nintendo switch lite but he's trying to save as much battery as possible on his phone and on his hand held consoles. He could just summon his closet and put them on charge in there, wait... Why didn't he do that?
"I'll do it when I get back."
Y/n replies and carries on scoping out the surrounding area. Soon he's joined by Izuku.

"Hey Izu-Chan. How's everything going?"
Y/n asks and Izuku smiles.
"Fine Y/n, anyway you need to come back. We have the baths right now."
Y/n nods and the two rush back.

"Yeet."
Y/n jumps into the natural spring and splashes water everywhere. All the boys huff as they get wet but soon Y/n's love interests eye Y/n's body. I mean I would eye his body, I'd eye anyone's body if they had a six pack.

"This is nice... Training tomorrow isn't going to be fun though."
Y/n groans, he knows Aizawa is the roughest when it comes to training. The others groan in union as they just realised who's training them.
Kusuo however is neutral about the whole ordeal. Don't worry, all the training your doing is self control.
How lovely.

Soon everyone went to bed, hoping Aizawa isn't as rough as he usually is.
It isn't Aizawa they should sorry about. Because a certain gay father has come to help.

╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗

Time skip brought to you by

Sad rabbit me

╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝

Class 1A emerge out from their little dorm dressed in their PE kits. However they are all wearing their shoes from their hero outfits. They all line up for breakfast but soon Y/n gasps as he recognised who's serving the glorified oats.
"Why are you here?"
He asks and I just slap oats onto his bowl with a smile.
"I'm not the only one, look at your table."
Y/n slowly turns his head to see his dad conversing with Izuku and Bakugo with a large smile.
"Oh Fuck me."
Y/n grumbles and quickly tries to sit down with class 1B but is caught by Aizawa before he could place his food down.

"Our seats are over here."
Aizawa says, very menacingly.
"I know but I'd rather train with that annoying Momona or whatever his name is than go through hell again."
Y/n says remembering his father's rough training sessions and angry shouts.

"My adorable son!"
Those who didn't know Y/n is related to the number 5 hero gasp obnoxiously, including the whole of table 1B.
"Let me go old man!"
Y/n struggles and soon starts to suffocate as Bello's strong arms wrap around him tighter.
"No can do. If I let go you'll run off and avoid training."
The atmosphere got colder, class 1A are surprised by the sudden mood switch and how menacing the happy go lucky hero is.

"NOW LET'S TRAIN!"
Y/n shrieks like a banshee.

╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗

Another timeskip? Oh no

Me and Arros carrying Saiki

╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝

Y/n huffs and his fuchsia eyes quickly turn back to e/c. His legs shake and soon fall from underneath him as he exceeded the use of his quirk somehow in 10 hours. He only feels pain, everyone else also feels pain.

Training for Kusuo however;

"How do you not know how to control half of your abilities?!"
I shout at him and he huffs.
"I'm not using them all the time like all these idiots do."
He replies while sitting down on a stump. Many stumps litter the area as trees have fallen victim to out of control Kusuo powers.
"You melted a tree into a goop. How do you do that?"
I write on a list of many things Kusuo needs to control and said male just rolls his eyes.
"Yare Yare."

"Just... You know what? Heavens Door."
I shout and Kusuo raises a brow in inquiry.
"You can't use a stand on me, I can see them."
"I'm taking a short cut in your character development, shut up."

Soon Kusuo pauses mid step towards me and his face opens up like a book. Grabbing my pen I scribble something about amazing control over his powers and has an off switch for his xray eyes. Closing the book Kusuo comes back to earth and he quickly looks at me with slight surprise.
"I can see... Not weird moving skeletons but people and animals? What the..."
Kusuo stares at a squirrel that jumps along the branches, he reminded me of an excited child.
"Cool right? You should have control over all you're powers including turning people into stone, that weird one where you touch something and you can see it's past and you know."
I mumble with a smile watching Kusuo look around at the many animals that surround us.

"... I can see why people say they're cute. But their thoughts are just weird."
Kusuo mumbles and turns to face me.
" No thank you? "
" Yare Yare... Thanks. "
" WooHoo!"

╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗

Time Skip again...

Y/n: Your over powered, I'm overpowered... Let's go
out some time.

Kusuo: That's a mirror.

╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝

Y/n and the rest of the class found themselves doing some weird night training. Those who got low scores however are doing special lessons with Aizawa and Bello. Y/n huffs as the summer day is now a cold summers night, he drags himself through the obstacle course with Tokoyami. The two are unaffected by class 1B's attempts to scare them.
"is that a dead body?"
"Cool."

The two talked about their favourite boy bands, Tokoyami tries to deny his love for My Chemical Romance while Y/n screams Kpop lyrics at the innocent Class 1B.
"FIRRRE! FIREE OH EY OH!"
As Y/n screams the lyrics the pair get a surprise as large towering flames consume the trees.

"... That isn't me."
Y/n says and Tokoyami just sighs.
"It might be a villain attack."
"Well fuck. Do they have a crush on us or something? Always class 1A, why not the general studies class? Or class 1B?"
Y/n complains and the two goths went on an adventure to figure out who has a thing for arson.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 100 30
You go on an adventure with your twin brother trying become a hero. However, due to an accident within your past, you had trouble trusting anyone, es...
4.8K 192 11
Thanks, you guys! I may be a Student of U.A. but I messed up! Sorry! I will not let my comrades die! The Hero course is an important place for me! Y...
78.6K 2.3K 32
A MHA x Reader story. You were born with a very unique quirk. A quirk with a lot of mystery. What it lacked in power, it more than made up for in res...
1M 27.5K 115
UA High School is the most sought out hero academy in the world. The most famous heroes have graduated from this prestigious school. (R/N) is a boy w...