The Ludicrous Escapade

By YandereObsessor

Starting in 19th century England, where will (Y/N)'s ludicrous escapade take her? Based off the animes, but e... More

The Blue Haired Boy and His Problems
The Blonde One is Planning Something
The Real Gentleman
How Unfortunate
Oh Yeah...
A Mask
Odd Behavior
The Liar
Proof
Goodbye, Joestar
We Didn't Start the Fire...Except We Did
Hamon and Cheese Sandwich
Breathe In Breathe Out
Jack Strikes Again
The Graveyard
A Few Drops of Blood
Vampire?
A Chance Has Arrived
To Battle!
Aftermath
Bittersweet Farewell
To New York We Go
Grand
A Quiet Meal is Too Much to Ask For
Just Can't Catch a Break
Nigerundayo!
Testing
A Relaxing(?) Meal
A Pillar Man Awakens
Some Slight Disfiguration
To Learn, To Teach
Not So Bad After All
It's Just Pasta
What Are We Waiting For?
They No Longer Slumber
Spin Them Round
Where Did You Get That?
A Ring
The Ripple Master
Hell Climb Pillar
To Improve
Cards
Shed a Tear or Two
Relating to Another
To Get Back What Was Lost
We Meet Again
To Chase and Fall
The Buttons Have Been Pushed
Wind Gives Immunity From The Sun
Farewell, Dear Companions
A Deal
The View From Up Here
That Was Pretty Lucky
Dust
A Disappointment
Pawn
Don't Leave Her Hanging
Cute Squirrel
Fight or Flight: Why Not Both?
Plane Crash Number Two
Eruption
Whose Funeral?
Phone Calls
Stands
He's Here Anyways
Fire Vs Muscle
The Mark of a Bloodline
Should've Stayed Home
Green Tentacles
Wakey Wakey
Some Swift Sewing
The Start to Reach the End
Beetle Man
Yet Another Crashing Plane
French Man Be Hungry
Surprise Attack
The Team Grows
Stowaway
Not the Victory We Were Hoping For
Monkey Buisness
No, That's Not What I Want
Is He Really Alright?
Don't Eat That
No Weakness? Sure...
Cherry Licking Fun
Not Half Nor a Quarter
Tactical Retreat
Penny For Your Thoughts
Who Taught Him That Technique?
Unusual Hunk of Metal
On The Road Again
Vroom Vroom
A Bit Over the Edge
Weirdly Quiet Bizarre Town
His Plan
Toilet Licker
Steel
Jotaro Bridge
And Your Total is...
It Ain't Worth That Much
Is It Hot in Here, or Is It Just Me?
What's So Funny?
Baby Don't Cry
Dream On
Trust That Falters
Not the Time for Tea
Breakfast, Yum!
Be Careful What You Wish For
Old Flames Being Rekindled
Give Me Those Wishes Three
Under the Sea~
Multiplying Drinking Utensils
I Sea You
We've Arrived! Sort of...
Who's a Good Boy?
Water? In the Desert?
Watch Out!
Actually, We're Not
Hospital Visit
He Gets the Point
Accidents Happen
Get Some Rest
Bringing Them Together
Where'd They Go?
Younger Than Before
Wanna Bet?
It's Not Cheating if You Don't Get Caught
Memorization
You're Bluffing, Right?
The Search Continues
A Bird of Prey
Huh, There's a Second One
Under His Orders
Enjoy the Show
Kind of an Idiot
To Avenge
Long Time No See
The Right Path
Night Has Come
Anticipation
Oh?
As Fate Foretold
Survival
Makeover
A Promise of Fifty Years
Gullibility
Parting Is Such Sweet Sorrow
Mistakenly Rejuvenated
Curiosity
It's Official
Polnareff Land!
Forgiveness? Not Quite
Author's Note
Whoop-de-doo

Uniform Renewal Service

5.8K 287 189
By YandereObsessor

"Awawawawawawaaaaa!" The cry rang out as a man was smashed through the windshield of his car. Out of the car emerged Nu, glowing with the intensity of Hamon and returning to its user's side.

"What an odd character." Commented Kakyoin as everyone began to crowd around the man, "His arms were so huge, and yet everything else is so small. Talk about a bluff."

The guy crawled along the dirt as blood spilled from his mouth. The confidence he had was now gone as he screamed in terror. He wasn't really looking where he was going and wrapped his arms around your leg. The eyes of all your comrades seemed to glare at the man in sync.

Polnareff pressed his foot into the man's back, "What the hell do you think you're doing?"

"Don't kill me!" Squeaked the man, "I'm just in this for the money!"

Everyone laughed at him, but stopped at the sound of something deflating. Looking over to the car, it's once shiny and monstrous appearance stretched out like play-doh before shifting to a different look.

Joseph rubbed the underside of his nose, "Oh, god. To think that the Stand was disguising such a small car, too. It looks like a sheep that's just been shorn. How pathetic." Joseph laughed so hard he was crying, and the others joined in. Except Jotaro, who just had the hint of a smile on his face.

The Kujo swung an arm over your shoulder. Smelling something rather unpleasant you sniffed the air a bit before realizing it was coming from Jotaro himself. You tried to wiggle away from his arm, not wanting to be contaminated with the stench. "Um, JoJo, you smell like gasoline."

He moved his arm away to grab the corner of his coat to sniff it himself. His face twitched in disgust, "So that's what that bastard was shooting at me..."

Caesar put a hand on your shoulder, "Hey, that was pretty good for my first real Stand battle, right?"

You beamed at him, "Yeah, you did amazing, Caesar!" You threw your fists through the air, mimicking his Stand's actions, "You're getting the hang of this pretty quickly." Your focus shifted as you watched Jotaro take off his jacket. While one hand held the article of clothing, the other had a lighter. "JoJo, what are you doing?!"

The flame of the light touched the corner of the jacket and it erupted into flames. The Kujo immediately let go so it could be reduced to ashes without harming him. "It smells bad, I'm not keeping it. I'll get a new one later." You just shrugged and looked away.

Kakyoin leaned over the enemy, "What should we do with him? I suppose we shouldn't kill him, but if we just let him go, he might come after us again."

Caesar hummed in agreement, "Then I suppose we should tie him up and leave him here. Maybe we could write something out so people don't untie him."

Polnareff looked around and picked up a plank of wood from the side of the road while the others got to work tying the man up. You rummaged around in your pockets and pulled out a pen to hand over to the French man. He tapped his chin with the writing utensil, "So, what should it say? It has to be something at least somewhat believable."

Joseph thought long and hard about it, "Ah! I got it! Let's say he's a priest in training!" So Polnareff scribbled it onto the wood and set the sign down in front of the chained up man. The Joestar then walked over to the vehicle, "Well, then. Let's take this car across the border, since our car was destroyed."

"It's pretty beat up." Mentioned Kakyoin, "I wonder if it'll last that long."

You did a quick count of the seats, "Not to mention there are only five places to sit, there are seven of us."

Joseph scratched the back of his head, "Well, I suppose you and Anne could just sit on someone's lap."

Polnareff took the keys out of the ignition and jingled them around, "Hey, can someone else drive this time?" He was met with silence, and he sighed, "Okay, fine, whatever." He climbed into the driver's seat and waited for everyone to reach a decision.

Joseph looked at you and Anne, "So, got a preference?"

Anne spoke up, "I'll be with Jotaro!" The Kujo clicked his tongue in annoyance. It seemed he wasn't all that happy with the decision.

Kakyoin, Joseph, and Caesar turned to look at you. You stared back at them, "I don't know, um, Kakyoin, I guess..."

The red haired man smiled at you. Caesar took the passenger seat, leaving the rest of you crammed in the back. Kakyoin's arms settled around your waist as you sat on his lap. Polnareff then started up the car, and you were on the road again.

Kakyoin rested his head on your shoulder, "Are you comfortable enough, (Y/N)?"

You tried not to move around so much while being seated where you were. "Uh, yeah, I'm okay."

Jotaro changed the topic as he spoke to the child seated on his lap, "By the way, you're going back to Hong Kong by airplane."

"Aw, why?!" Exclaimed Anne.

"Shut up! Don't you get that you're in the way?" Shouted Polnareff.

The car made an odd clunking sound and Joseph sighed, "We might not make it..."

After driving for a bit, you all stopped at the clothing store that Jotaro had sent a request to. He climbed out of the car and set Anne down on his seat before gesturing for you to follow him. "I requested a new uniform for you, too. Hurry up."

"Oh." Kakyoin let go of you so you could exit the car and follow Jotaro. The high schooler quickly explained who he was and the woman running the place handed him a jacket. He put it on and looked at himself in the mirror. You gave him a nod and thumbs up of approval.

The woman walked over to his side, "My, that looks so good on you! But I've never gotten such a strange request for clothes."

He seemed to be ignoring her comments, "Where's the other outfit?"

She waved her hand through the air, "Don't worry, it's right over here." She picked up some folded clothes and handed them over to you, "The changing room is just right over there."

So you got changed. There was no mirror in the room so you had to step out to see how you looked. You were adjusting your scarf as you walked in front of the reflective surface, but stopped as you noticed your skirt seemed shorter than it was before. It didn't really matter all that much, and you were still wearing the black tights underneath. You couldn't help but wonder if Jotaro had done it on purpose.

Jotaro's reflection appeared behind you in the mirror, "It looks fine." The Kujo forked over some pink bills to the lady, "We're in a hurry. What's the total?" Before she could respond, he shoved the money into her hands and then opened the door, letting you leave first before slamming it shut behind him. You knew the others were readying a plane for Anne to take, so you headed over there as quickly as possible.

When the two of you arrived, the plane was moving towards the runway. You spotted Anne leaning against the window and waved vigorously to try and get her attention. Jotaro just started walking back to the others. She spotted you and her eyes lit up as she cheerily waved her farewell. Her mouth was moving, but there was no way you could hear her over the sound of the plane combined with the distance between you.

Jotaro turned you away from the plane and sneakily wrapped an arm around your waist, pulling you closer to him. You suddenly felt as though someone was watching you. You stopped in your tracks, earning a questioning look from Jotaro as you scanned the nearby area. No one seemed to be there, but someone was certainly keeping an eye on you.

You didn't just shrug it off, but you did continue walking with Jotaro as you joined the others who were waiting next to a new vehicle. This one now big enough for everyone with two rows of six seats. Polnareff flashed you a smile as you took the seat between him and Caesar in the front, the others all climbing into the back.

Joseph spoke as the vehicle sped along the side of another mountain, "Jotaro, I'm surprised you were able to get someone to make you Japanese school uniforms here in Pakistan. The size is perfect, too."

Jotaro had his arms folded across his chest, "It's one hundred percent wool."

Your fingers rubbed the corner of your sleeve, "Huh, no wonder it's so soft. I guess I'll have to be careful when washing it, though."

Kakyoin leaned forward, "Polnareff, is it safe to drive right now? It appears the fog in this area is getting quite thick."

The French man slung an arm around your shoulder only for it to be immediately moved by Caesar, "Yeah. It might be a bit dangerous. Since there's a sheer drop to one side, and no guard rail."

Joseph sighed, "Indeed. The fog gets thicker up ahead." He pulled out a pocket watch, "It's not even three yet, but I guess we have no choice. Let's find a place to stay in that town for the night."

Polnareff spoke, "I wonder if there's a nice hotel."

"A nice hotel?" Asked Kakyoin

"One that has a clean toilet, of course! I still can't get used to the toilets in India and West Asia where you wash yourself with your hands." Polnareff seemed to shudder at the thought.

You saw something out of the corner of your eye. You may have just been imagining it, but you could've sworn you saw a dead dog. Joseph spoke, "What's the matter, Jotaro?" You turned around in your seat, had Jotaro seen the same thing?

Jotaro grumbled under his breath, "It's nothing."

Polnareff turned the corner and started driving down the streets. Joseph seemed impressed, "This is a nice little town. I'd say it has a population of a few thousand." The car then slowed to a stop. The lot of you got out, ready to find a place to wait out the dense fog.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.4K 532 35
November 1988, Tokyo, Japan. While visiting Japan, (Y/N) voluntarily enters a Japanese Highschool, where she meets Jotaro Kujo, a tall, black haired...
28.9K 961 13
Welcome to Morioh, Y/N Kishibe! What a dazzling smile you have, I've never seen one more beautiful! Here we get up to all sorts of wacky adventures a...
36K 2.1K 31
βπ—Ÿπ—Άπ˜ƒπ—Άπ—»π—΄ π˜π—΅π—² π—šπ—Όπ—Ήπ—±π—²π—» π—˜π˜…π—½π—²π—Ώπ—Άπ—²π—»π—°π—².❞ It all began in the 19th century, there the story of two brothers took its course. One was b...
8.9K 711 18
[Abbaccio x reader] He was lonely and she was willing to change that. Disclaimer: There will be spoilers. (From part 5: Golden Winds) I do not own J...