60 days with love [On Hold]

By Angeltakamura

" The course of True love never was smooth " Meet (y/n) , a 19 year old clover. She's particularly a fan of J... More

Copyright
60 days with love
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8

Chapter 7

38 3 4
By Angeltakamura

Date : May 5,2022.

Episode 7.

Author's Pov :

You were going to go out on another date with him. He didn't tell you where exactly you'd be going but he said that it would be a surprise. As you were getting dressed up you looked at the clock ,8:30 it read ,and Qian Xi would be here at around 9:30 so you had an hour left. He had told you to inform your parents that you might be a little late but that he'd bring you home safe and sound. "Ah we see. It's alright, don't be home too late . Don't worry we trust him. He's such a nice guy  ",you remember your mum saying when you told her that you'd be coming home a little late tonight. You were happy that they had the mutual trust that you had on him . Qian Xi had slowly move out of the artist sphere and moved into the friend zone. You realised that he was a good company and he was very warm and kind as a person.

After you were done getting ready, you took one last look at yourself in the mirror . You were kind of excited about today. Your phone buzzed, indicating a call. You grabbed your phone and checked who was calling you, it was Qian Xi, you quickly picked up the call.

You : Hello?
Him : Hello, good morning.
You : Good morning
Him : Are you done getting ready? *he asked ,you could hear the sound of cars.  Maybe he was driving*
You : Yeah, I'm done.
Him : Alright.  I think I'll reach in about  five minutes.
You : Alright.  I'll see you then
Him : Sure see you.

The call was short but it made you look more forward towards today's date. You looked outside, the weather seemed good today. "I hope it won't rain",you told yourself as you put an umbrella in your tote bag. You wore a long sleeved cotton wrap dress  - it was mid length. You double checked your bag to ensure that you had carried everything - your wallet, keys, umbrella, phone and all . After double checking you made your way out of your room and closed the door. "Mum, in leaving I'll see you later in the evening ",you said as you wore your shoes. "Em, alright. Take care of yourself and have fun", you heard your mum saying from the kitchen. "Hai",you responded. You heard a car horn and you knew it was him. You quickly wore your shoes and went out of the apartment.

As you went down,you noticed a familiar silhouette. It was him. He was wearing a light blue T-Shirt with black denims ,he was holding a bouquet. He looked really handsome today.
You made your way towards the car,noticing you coming forward ,he gave a warm smile and waved. You waved back and made you way towards him. "Hi,good morning" you said as you drew nearer. "Hey,good morning" he said with a smile. He seemed cheerful to day. "Here for you. I hope you like them " he said as he handed me the bouquet. They were a bouquet of chrysanthemum and they were so pretty. " Thank you so much . They are beautiful" you thanked him and gave him a warm smile. "Don't mention it. I'm glad that you liked them", he replied as he opened the door for you. He was always as courteous as ever. "So where are we going ?"you asked looking at him. "It's a surprise",he said as he got in and buckled his seatbelt."alright", you replied and looked at him. He gave you a warm smile and started the car.

"Have you ever been on a long drive ?" He asked you as he handed you a shake. "Nope,this would be the first time and thank you ",you said as too the cup from him. You took a sip of the shake,it was a  combination of  vanilla and strawberry . It tastes so good. You glanced at him ,he was taking a sip from his drink. It was a light brown colour - probably coffee. You didn't tell anyone but going on a long drive was something that was on your bucket list for a long time and doing it together with the person you looked up to made it better.
Your home buzzed indicating a message. You took your phone out ,it was from Linong,you opened it and it was a photo of Kaikai . You were happy to see him doing good "Have fun and stay safe " ,the message read,you replied with a "Thank you and you too have fun. Jie will come visit soon " . You logged into your weibo to check the  latest news. The topic about Qian Xi being an ideal boyfriend had become a hot topic with over 40m posts. You checked some of the post. One of them read ,“ Isn't our QianXi the most perfect boyfriend material? 😭 Date mee xD". You let out a small chuckle . He really was quite popular and after the show aired he had become more popular. Even while browsing, time seems to go by a little slow, you couldn't help but feel a little drowsy and fell asleep

"(Y/n)?wake up we're here" a voice said gently nudging you. Your gaze turned to the direction from where the voice came, you were met with a pair of brown eyes . They were staring at you and you couldn't pull yourself aways from those warm eyes. Realising the situation you were in , and that your were too close you backed away in surprise and hit your head on the door  "W-we're here?" You said as you rubbed your head. "Yeah we arrived, I'll go and get the tickets wait here " he said with a soft chuckle. You just nodded your head. After he left, you melted into the seat -" how embarrassing it was to let him see me like this ",you told yourself. You couldn't believe that you had fallen asleep during the ride . Qian Xi might have felt lonely driving by himself. You took out your phone and looked at the time ,it was 12 pm, it had taken quite a while to reach the destination. You were really curious about the destination. Your mind drifted to weibo post he had made the night you had gone to the orphanage. “Everyone is a blessing in a way or the other. These kids were such a bundle of Joy ” the caption read. You were happy to see Kaikai so happy in the photo . Those kids really did deserve the world.

A knock came on your window breaking you out of your thoughts."(Y/n), I've got the tickets. Let's go " Qian Xi said as he opened the door for you. You thanked him and came down. The cool breeze hit your face. You looked around and the weather was very pleasant too. It was a perfect day for a date. "Shall we go?" He asked looking at you ."Em",you replied nodding your head. You followed him as you made your way towards a gate. The entrance seemed familiar.“Jinzhan Tulip Garden”, it read. Your eyes widened after realising where you were going. This was something like a dream for you,you had now struck off to things on your bucket list today . "(Y/n)? Are you coming in?" He said as he  turned back and looked at you. You nodded your head and walked towards him. "So this was the surprise. Do you like this place?" He asked ,"I do I really love it ",you replied looking at him.

"That's good to hear.I was thinking of visiting this place for quite a while and when you mentioned that this place was in your bucket list ,well I thought,why not?" He said as he gave you a warm smile. You were sure that your heart had skipped at beat. "How am I going to survive if this goes on? " You said to yourself. This was one of the places that you had causally mentioned to him while talking about your bucket list when you first met. You were touched by how much attention he had paid to all the small details. He indeed deserved the award for the best ideal boyfriend material. It was quite unfair that he was this good. "(Y/n),do you want to have a stroll and take a look at the tulips? They are in full bloom now ", he said ." Sure " you replied as you followed him. After walking a while from the entrance you reached the garden. It was breathtaking, there were almost a million different coloured tulips that were in full bloom. "It's beautiful" you said as you slowly took in the view. "It is isn't it?" His reply came.

"(Y/n),let me take some photos of you ",he offered . You turned at him surprised,"Really?" You asked . "Yeap,now quickly do some poses and I shall show you my professional side" , he said with a small chuckle. You had quite a good photo session with the tulips in the background. He had taken really good photos,you were surprised that you could look these good in photos. "Aren't I a good photographer?" He said with a little smile. "I guess you could pass ",you replied swiping through the photos. "Awww come on. Am I really bad?" He said looking a you. "Not that bad . You're actually pretty good. I was just pulling your leg" you said as you let out a small laugh . As you swiped you came across a photo of him with another girl. They looked so happy together. She had mid length hair and she was really pretty. You quickly swiped back to your photos before he could notice. You felt a pang of jealousy , "you shouldn't be feeling this way ",you reminded yourself. "Now it's my turn . Let me take your photos", you said as you looked at him. He gave you a smile and nodded his head. You took quite a few photos - to be honest he wasn't someone who would come out bad in photos. He had his way of looking good in every photo.

You had man mini sessions as you made your way towards the green house. There were currently two of them and they were being used for production and experimenting with new varieties of plants. The best thing about this garden was that one could visit it anytime of the year be it spiring,summer,autumn and winter  and you'd be able to see wonderful flowers and plants. As you reached the greenhouse ,it was much bigger than you had expected. You made your way in ,it was like a giant nursery for plants. There were rows of baby plants everywhere with people working here and there. The greenhouse was warmer than outside . You took a tour of the greenhouse and the uncle who worked there told you a lot of things about tulips and the other plants that they grew. Unknowingly you learned a lot of new things - it kind of fort like a file trip but only with the two of you.

Time skip ~
Qian Xi's pov :

"(Y/n),do you want to ride the boat on the lake?" I asked as I looked at her. We were almost done with our refreshments. After visiting the greenhouse and the strawberry field, we had decided to have a mini break. I was glad that she was having fun,it made me happy that she was having so much fun. She did make a really good companion,especially because of her fun personality. I had thought once of bringing Lili here but I wasn't sure if she would like it. "The boat?"she asked as she took the final sip of her drink. "Yeap" I confirmed it. Her face went pale for a moment but I guess I had seen it wrongly because she excited by replied with a yes . After taking care of the waste,we made our way towards the lake. It had an artificial island where we could take in some warm sunlight. It indeed was a beautiful place to visit.

After reaching the lake,I helped her get in first . Her hands were cold - it was weird because if I was correct her hands were usually warm. I brushed it off and got in. As we moved farther away from the bank,I noticed that she looked a little nervous. I was a little worried seeing her in that state. "(Y/n),are you okay?" I asked looking at her . "Don't tell me you're not good with water?" I said in panic as I looked at her. "It's not like that , I'm kind of afraid of water and it's my first time in a boat so...." She trailed off. "Goodness,why didn't you tell me about it then?", I said worried because we were quite far from the bank. "You seemed to be excited about it and I didn't want to spoil the fun after everything you did for me ",she said in response. She looked like she could collapse any moment. Before I could say anything she continued, "It's not like I don't like the water but it's just that I'm scared of it - I'm kinda afraid of drowning ".

"This girl.....I wish you could have told me sooner " ,I said worried for her. "I'm sorry"she muttered. I had to think do something to help her feel at ease. "(Y/n),do you trust me?",I asked looking at her for confirmation . She nodded her head. I stood up and made my way towards her ,I noticed her eyes widen . I stopped and sat down in front of her . "Give me your hands ",I said  looking at her ,she hesitated but she gave her hands. I held her hands ,they were pretty cold. "Now, I'm here ,you don't have to worry about anything. I promise to protect you. I won't let anything happen ,so don't worry " I said reassuring her. Her expression seemed to soften. "Now, don't be scared and look around. Isn't the view beautiful?",I said looking at her. She slowly turned her head and looked at the view, her eyes lit up. I was happy seeing her enjoying the view.

After the boat ride , she heaved of sigh of relieve as we reached the shore.  I got down first and helped her get down. "Next time ,let me know if you're not comfortable doing something",I said looking at her head."okay,I will ",she said as she slowly nodded her head. I wanted to help her as much as possible ,because seeing her in that state reminded me of that time Lili had gotten lost during a trip. When we found her, she looked so scared and was trembling. I looked at my wrist watch,I was already 5:00 pm. Time did indeed pass by quickly today. "(Y/n), I suppose we should get going . You can take a little rest in the car",I told her and she nodded her head. I thought it would be better for her to get some rest .

After reaching the car,I opened the door and helped her get in. The camera man was always with us and he followed us in another car. I started the car engine and drove carefully. "(Y/n),are you okay now?",I asked as I continued driving but there was no response. I looked at her ,she had fallen asleep. Maybe she was a little tired after today,but seeing her sleep peacefully gave me a kind of relief and peace. She looked adorable when she slept. "You don't have a sense of danger don't you?",I said to myself looking at her . She trusted a little too easily. She looked so peaceful when she was sleeping. I stopped the car at the side and took my jacket from the back seat and put it on her. When I was putting the jacket on her,she moved a little and our faces were too close . Realising the awkward situation,I quickly backed away. My ears were red and my heart was beating . I tried to shrug the feeling off and started to drive again.

The drive back home was quiet and I was trying not to think about the thing that had just happened. I was brought back to reality when my phone rang ,I accepted the call ,"Hello?" A voice said from the other side. Hearing the voice helped me calm down- it was Lili. I don't know how but I was a little confused because this was the first time after we met that (y/n) had made me this nervous because she could help me calm my nerves but I became nervous because of her. Hearing her voice helped me reduce the feeling of nervousness."hello",i replied back. I had never known the feeling of being in love but i believe that what I felt towards Lili was that.

Time skip ~

Author's Pov:

You laid there in your bed thinking about everything that happened today. The drive back was quite as both of you seemed exhausted after today's events. He had dropped you off as usual. You turned and looked at the chrysanthemums in the vase. You had dried the other flowers you had gotten and they were relatively quite a few in number. Those were all momentous of the time you lived your dream. Maybe the most memorable thing about today was the fact that he helped you reduce your fear for water. "How can someone so good exist?",you asked yourself as you slumped in the bed. You widened your eyes,realising something."have I fallen for him?", You asked yourself as you quick got up.

"This won't be good..." You said to yourself. Maybe you did fall for him over the course of time . Maybe it was his warmth that drew you in . But you know that it would come with a price because maybe he did have someone else in his heart - like that girl in the picture.you let out a small sigh,the first time you feel for someone and it was in an unrequited love. Your phone lighted up with a notification . You grabbed your phone from the table and checked, it was from weibo.  You checked the photo that you were tagged it. The show's account had uploaded it. It was the photo of the both of you in a part of the garden surrounded by red and tulips and the caption read;

“Today was fun. We hope you all will enjoy seeing the flowers in full bloom with the ones you love. let's capture more amazing memories.
We'll see you all soon again”.

Indeed many memories were made during this show and you got to know a lot of people and learned many new things from different people and situations.  More importantly, you got to know your role model and the band that yo looked up to. You liked the photo and reposted it.
"Five more episodes left before we part our ways ", you said to yourself as you looked at the flowers on the vase. 

--------------------------------------------------

Chapter 7 is done~
I hope you all liked it <3.

What do you think about our Qian Xi? Is he your ideal boyfriend material? xD.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

309K 10.8K 50
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
135K 6.2K 26
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
979K 37K 88
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
289K 8.7K 63
❝ Shut up,❞ ❝ Make me, 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬.❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 no matter how hard she tries to resist, the daughter of Hades ends up falling for Percy Jac...