Cardfight Vanguard "Σ"

By RodolfoGonzalezS

Sequel of Cardfight Vanguard "R". More

Opening & ending
"Σ" 01: A New Beginning!!!
Σ 02: The Flower Comes Home
"Σ" 03: The Beginning of Something Big
Σ4: The Masked Girl?
Σ 5:Tokoha's strength
∑ 06: The Fall of The Monarch
∑ 07: The Christmas Nightmare
∑ 08: The Christmas Nightmare [pt2]
Σ 10: The God Born!
Σ 11: Oath of Men
Σ 12: I Want to cheer YOU Up!
Σ 13: When the Past meets the Future!
∑ 14: The World will be Silenced.
∑ 15: Try 3
∑ 16: Our Final Battle!
∑ 17: Final Turn!

Σ 09: The Arrival of a God

470 5 0
By RodolfoGonzalezS

"The time has come, Shindou Chrono will become Gyze's vessel. And then he will appear in this world." Vaelos said, while hiding with two other people.

"Finally! I will be able to see how Shindou falls into despair." A mysterious voice was laughing.

"That's fine, but... Don't you want to make it more interesting?" Brant asks, while the other two are confused. "I mean, it's, why we wait until he moves, if we can get him to come to us." Brant added.

"I think I'm understanding you..." laughed the mysterious guy.

Turn Σ 09: The Arrival of a God

"During all these days, information has been gathered about the apostles. Apparently they have been moving around the world. We haven't asked for any clues, but... with so many of our allies out, I wouldn't be surprised if that was another one of their plans." mentioned Ibuki.

"I think we agree on that, they probably parted ways to distract us and then deliver the final blow." Aichi added, while looking at Chrono.

"Don't worry, I can beat them if they reappear." Chrono responds.

"Remember what Gastille said, they need you to become the recipient of Gyze. In few words... what we will do is protect you, you will also be banned from Cardfights until further notice." Ibuki replied.

"There is nothing we can do?" Kazuma asks.

"I'm not going to stand by, while everyone is eliminated because of me." Chrono was upset. "I understand how you feel, but... you should leave this to us. After all... the enemy is behind you" Mamoru was trying to calm Chrono's anger.

"Don't worry, you can relax, this will end before you know." Aichi smile at him.

"Fine..." Chrono replied with a big sigh...

The next day.

"Hikari-chan, where are you going?" a female voice asks.

"The association asked me for a favor, and after all I did, I can't refuse." Kagura Hikari said.

"Do you want me to accompany you?" Karen asked.

"Thank you, but the person who will accompany me is already here." Hikari answered, who saw Tokoha, .

"Are you ready?" Tokoha asks.

"Yes, you said it was very difficult to deal with him, but... Is that true?" Hikari asked. "You have no idea." Tokoha was laughing.

"Still, I am indebted to you. I think this is the least I can do." Hikari answered. "That's right, we won't let Chrono become Gyze's vessel." Tokoha added.

Minutes later...

"Welcome... Uhu?" Chrono is surprised to see the person who entered Card Capital # 2.

"Your girlfriend is your bodyguard." Kazuma was laughing. "I think it's a nice." Taiyou added.

"Thank you Taiyou, but... Your bodyguard is she." Tokoha said, as a long dark-haired girl with a star-shaped hairpin entered into the shop.

"Hikari-san?" Chrono is surprised to see Kagura Hikari fully recovered.

"My turn ends in an hour, so..." Chrono said, but is interrupted by Tokoha. "Don't think in escaping through the bathroom window?"

"Is there a window in the bathroom?" Hikari asks.

"Yes, Kamui-san used it to escape from a girl named Nagisa." Tokoha replied.

"This must be very hard for you, just be patient and things will turn out well." Kazuma told him when he saw Chrono upset, while Tokoha and Hikari helped children with their decks.

"I know..." replied Chrono... "But this punishment is too severe, I already want to fight and be able to relax my mind."

"And with everything you won't practice, I'm sure I'll win next time." Kazuma was laughing. "What did you say?" Chrono replied, while Tokoha watched the discussion between the two boys, for a moment she was relieved.

Hours later...

"This is frustrating..." said Taiyou. "Everyone has done something to help Chrono-san, except me and my team..."

"It's like you said, will it be true that we can't do anything?" Kazuma asked... "The important thing is to beat them, right? I mean the apostles." Kazuma added...

"Yes, but..." said Taiyou worried. "Don't worry, he is with Hikari and Anjou, who better than a former apostle and his girlfriend to keep him watched." Added Kazuma, who continued on his way with Taiyou.

"Yes, but if they can't get close to him, don't you think they'll in another way for him to go to them?" Taiyou asked "Yeah, most likely they will try to use a trap or something." Kazuma replies, who sees something suspicious.

Back in CC # 2

"If I stay here I won't become Gyze's recipient, but still..." thought Chrono, while looking at the card of the Zeroth Dragon

"So that's the Zeroth Dragon of the Dark Zone?" Hikari asks.

"Yeah..." answers Chrono, who was still holding the card. "It's just... Sometimes I wonder if it's okay for me to be here, while the others are protecting me." Chrono said, who remembered Brant's words.

"Well... I don't blame you, but remember there are things only you can do." Hikari was saying to Chrono.

"Eh?" Chrono asks.

"Shirayuki's memories are still on my mind, but you know everyone is worried about you. Anjou, Kazuma and my classmates at the Naka academy... Try to remember that and don't do anything on your own." Hikari answered. "This time it's my turn, I mean... Our turn to help you for everything you have done."

"I don't think I can beat that." Chrono was smiling.

Meanwhile, with Kazuma...

"I know you were following us, so come out of your hiding place!" Kazuma said.

"How long no seeing, but who cares." Kaoruko said.

"Kaoruko... No, you are Brant!" Taiyou said.

"What are you planning?" Kazuma asks...

"I was just taking a little walk until I saw you, the rest is work of the destiny." Brant replied, "But I think everything is in his place now..." added Brant

"What you mean is that you plan to take us hostage to get Chrono-san's attention?" Taiyou asked

"I won't let you do it, fight me!" said Kazuma, who was showing his deck. "I owe him one, so if you want to go for him, you must first beat me."

Back in CC # 2

"Uhm..." Chrono looked at his cell phone worried...

"Something happens?" Hikari asks.

"No, it's just that neither Kazuma or Taiyou have answered my calls." Chrono replied.

"Maybe they are having a friendly practice somewhere." Tokoha was saying to calm Chrono, who seemed worried about his friends.

While with Kazuma...

"Morfessa, attack!" Kazuma attacked, while Taiyou thought... "If a trigger doesn't come out... The attack will not pass."

"No guard!" Brant answers.

"Heal Trigger! Everything for Morfessa and I heal a damage." Kazuma managed to recover from the difficult situation he was in, but...The game was just starting.

"With Rute's boost, Giva... Attack your re-guard!" Kazuma said he made his second attack and this causes another damage to Brant.

"It's time to show up on the field... Ride! Starhulk ruler, Brant. Call Gierus." Brant said smiling... "Skill of Gierus: I do soul blast of Lurli and I bind the top card. Gierus' skill binds one grade one of the opponent's deck."

"Shindou had a lot of problems with that unit, the best thing would be to take care of that..." Kazuma thought...

"I attack with Gierus." Brant said making his attack...

"Guard!" Luckily Kazuma manages to defend himself.

"Now I attack with Brant..." Brant attacked Morfessa, but... "Guard!" Kazuma tries to stop Brant's attack.

"Oops! Sorry, stand trigger power to Brant and Gierus stands again." Brant laughed, while teasing Kazuma. "Finally Gierus attacks your rear..." added Brant, who was getting rid of one of Kazuma's rear.

"I could win and end this nightmare forever..." Kazuma thought, since Brant had more damage than him.

"Oh my... How ironic. Or maybe... this is the work of destiny. " Brant was laughing...

"What is so funny?" Kauma asks.

"Apparently we have what we were looking for... You will become Gyze's recipient, Shouji Kazuma." Brant was laughing. "Brant is done with this as soon as possible." Vaelos yelled at him.

"Stand and Draw! Ride! Dragheart Luard. Stride Generation! Dragdriver Luard, now I active Luard's ability, I retired Rute and called two Knies. I also call Swordbreakeer, and thanks to his skill I draw a card." Shouji Kazuma worried a little, but... He continued playing.

"Go ahead, I expect something good from Gyze's recipient." Brant was smiling.

"Dragdriver Luard attacks..." Kazuma attacked Brant, but... "Perfect guard!" his attack didn't do anything.

"Damn! Knies, attack!" Kazuma made his second attack, while Brant and Vaelos only smiled.

"No guard!" Brant replies, who puts one more card in his Damage Zone.

"Stand and draw! Call: Starhulk, Letaluk and another Ephames." said Brant, who called three more rear guards. "First... With Ephames' boost, Gierus attacks!" added the Diffrider.

"Guard!" Kazuma manages to stop Brant's first attack.

"Now I activate the Brant skill: I pay two Counterblast and all your triggers are inverted. Brant attacks!" Brant said, but... "G guard!" Kazuma blocks Brant's attack again.

"Okay Kazuma-san!" Taiyou congratulates him.

"Twin drive: Critical trigger! Everything for Letaluk / Critical trigger! Everything for Letaluk." laughed Brant, who revealed a double trigger.

"Double critical?" Kazuma was surprised.

"Go now Letaluk..." Brant made his last attack, but... "Guard!" Kazuma stops Brant's last attack.

"Now it's my turn... And I activate Luard's skill to do Stride at no cost. Come... Dragdriver, now Luard's skill I call two grades 0 and for Dragdiver's ability I call two other units with 2k, in addition... + 1k for each Dragdriver that I have faced up in my G zone. Finally, I activate the Abyssal Owl skill and..."Kazuma said, unfortunately the conditions were not met...

"What's going on... Didn't what you wanted come out?" Brant was laughing

"What I want is you to shut your mouth! Knies, attack." Kazuma yelled at him as he made his first attack.

"Guard!" Brant replied. "I activate Brant's skill and defend myself with Org, Goot and intercept with Letaluk." Brant added, while defending himself from Kazuma's second attack.

"Now who's afraid!" Kazuma replies.

"I activate Letaluk's Skill when it intercepts, the top card of your deck goes to your bind zone." Brant was laughing.

"What?!" Kazuma is surprised, since he had sent to the Bind zone another grade 1.

"Triple drive: No trigger (grade 1) / Heal trigger! Now I..." Kazuma was smiling, but... Brant interrupts him. "You just hurt yourself, have you forgotten that the triggers are inverted?" he mocked Kazuma.

"Final check... No trigger (starter)" replied Kazuma, who gets a little depressed, but... "Knies attacks!" Kazuma said making his last attack.

"Nooooo!" Brant yells, unfortunately everything was a trap... "Just kidding, look..." Brant laughs.

"A heal trigger..." Taiyou and Kazuma are surprised.

"Well, it's time to start the fun... Ride! Deletor Rulwerul. Stride Generation! Deliberate Deletor Ahodyen. Skill: For the simple cost of A Deletor of my Gzone and a retired unit with 'Deletor' in his name, I delegate all your vanguard and also all your rear guards." Brant said, as Luard began to disappear, just as Kazuma's rear guards began to disappear.

"What a hell?!" Kazuma said as he saw his units disappear.

"And for each deleted unit, My front row gets + 2k, giving a total of 5k. Not only that, as Ephames was retired, I call a top unit and it gets + 5k. Come again Gio!" Brant added, as he called another unit to the field.

"First... Gierus, attack!" said Brant, who was very close to victory.

"No Guard..." Kazuma replied that he didn't have enough to defend himself against Brant's attack.

"Ahodayen, finish it!" Brant was smiling, while Vaelos celebrated the future arrival of their god. "Now it's time for Gyze to wake up!" Vaelos added.

"Drive check: Stand trigger! Everything for Gierus / Critical trigger! Power for Gio and critical to my vanguard / no trigger, your luck... or maybe not." Brant mocked Kauma's luck.

"I lost..." Kazuma said when he saw his sixth damage... "Now... The world will be silenced." Brant said... While Chrono and Hikari went to look for Kazuma and Taiyou, but suddenly something caught their attention... "Is that a... Zeroth Dragon?!" Chrono reacts, surprised to see an unrecognized figure.

"Wow, the time has finally come!" Vaelos said. "Our ambition... The ambition we have sought for so many years, it's finally here?"

"Okay, now that Gyze is here, it's time for the destruction to begin." A mysterious voice was saying... 

"Slow down Shindou!" Hikari yells at him. "I can't, if something happens to those two it will be my fault." Chrono said running towards the place where he had seen the strange figure.

"It doesn't matter how strong you are, even if you take my body... You can never beat him." Kazuma thought, as Gyze took over her body.

"Why... Why I have a bad feeling..." thought Chrono.

"Shindou!" Hikari manages to catch up. "What the fuck is this?" she asks when she sees a strange force field surrounding the structure.

"Shindou!" Hikari yells at him, since the redhead didn't listen to her, to her misfortune, Chrono managed to enter the structure since he had a Zeroth Dragon.

"Guys!" Yells Chrono desperate. "Where are you?" He kept yelling, until he had an answer, but... He found an unconscious Taiyou.

"Taiyou, are you alright?" Chrono asks the young man with the brown hair.

"Chrono-san..." Taiyou said, but someone appears behind Chrono. Unfortunately for Chrono, the one who appeared behind him was Kazuma, or rather Gyze, who had taken control of his body...

Would Chrono can defeat the god of destruction who is taking over the body of his friend?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.7K 440 50
Chrono shindou is just a normal 15 year old who plays vanguard, but one day he started to have feelings to his best friend Tokoha anjou
3.2K 31 10
I do not own the characters, they belong to the rightful owner, Bushiroad. There are some characters that I made myself. It's been a year since Aichi...
10.7K 325 34
*Sequel of Stockholm Syndrome*
7.3K 203 40
I do not own the characters, they belong to the rightful owner, Bushiroad. There are some characters that I made myself. This story will take place s...