My Own Technologies Could Riv...

By Zeth435

Shin Izayoi,on outside being seen as an ordinary high school student.But inside,he actually a genius who like... More

Prologue:Malfunction!
Chapter 1:Arrived at unknown place.
Chapter 2:Saving a Noble
Chapter 3:Troublesome
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15:Shin vs Mike
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Untitled Part 19
Chapter 18
Chapter 19:Making a new invention
Chapter 20:Magic Glove
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27:Trap
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32:Last Day
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35:Another journey?
chapter 36:Forest of Doom
Chapter 37:Failure
Chapter 38:Doll
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 : Arrival
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43 : Shin vs Itsuchi
Chapter 44
Chapter 45

Chapter 46

1.6K 49 48
By Zeth435

(Training Ground)

"Woa, this place is so big."(Shin)

"Right? This is the castle training ground, which is made specially for the special corps that reside within the castle."(Tiana)

"There is a military inside a castle?"(Shin)

"Not just a military! It's a special corps that always protect the king!"(Tiana)

"Do you mean the Royal Guards?"(Shin)

"Yup!"(Tiana)

"I see, by the way, I've been wanting to ask this.....why are you clinging on my neck?"(Shin)

"I can't?"(Tiana)

"But for a princess of a country to clinging at me like this, I feel afraid that I might lose my head."(Shin)

"I'm not that strong to break your head so don't worry."(Tiana)

"That's not what I mean..."(Shin)

"Tiana, Shin will demonstrate his power, it's dangerous there."(Selena)

Princess Selena, King Gazelt and the other heroes was at the other side of the training grounds. That place is a special place for the king to watch the whole training ground. It was an open place but is made two storey above the training ground.

Tiana somehow don't want to release herself from Shin, but after Shin talks to her, she complied and go to her sister.

"Somehow this is getting me excited. What kind of power Shin will show us?"(Rei)

"Didn't we just see it before?"(Risa)

"We did, but we still can't grasp the true nature of his abilities."(Mio)

"All we know is he doesn't have magic, and he had a whole bunch of technologies."(Itsuki)

"In other words, he is a genius who made his own weapon."(Selena)

"Whoa!! P-princess Selena!"(Rei)

"I can tell, that he is powerful. Maybe a lot more than the second princess."(Selena)

"How can you be so sure?"(Risa)

"It's my special ability. [Magic Eyes of Appraisal]."(Selena)

"Selena has been born with that eyes from birth. Though she rarely use it."(Gazelt)

"Because it somehow make people afraid of me..."(Selena)

"What that mean----"(Rei)

"Look, the match is going to start!"(Mizuki)

Every eyes was focused on the training ground. It looks like the opponent for Shin has came out.

(Shin POV)

"Check Inventory."(Shin)

A screen appear in front of me. I check the item I got and decided what weapon to use.

"Maybe this one. So, what kind of opponent do I got here?"(Shin)

A person came out. She was wearing a robe and holding a large staff.

"A mage, huh?"(Shin)

<Apparently, it's not just a normal mage.>(Nex)

"Is it one of the Royal guards?"(Shin)

<Yes, and she got a lot more magic power than everyone we ever met.>(Nex)

"Nice to meet you, I am the vice captain of Royal Mage Corps. Felina Rundolf."(Felina)

"Yeah, I'm the....uh...how do I say it....adventurer? Hero acquaintance? Whatever, I'm Shin."(Shin)

"For the demonstration, I will cast an Offense Magic, and it's up to you how to deal with it."(Felina)

"I got it."(Shin)

Felina was chanting something.

"[Ice Lance!]"(Feline)

A large ice appeared in front of her, and was shot toward me at high speed.

"Let's do this! Nex!"(Shin)

<Yes.>"(Nex)

"[Weapon Summon]!"(Shin)

My wrist let out a bright light.

"I've been wanting to try this one! Come! [M4 Carbine]!"(Shin)

(At the balcony)

"A rifle!?"(Itsuchi)

"Rifale? What is that?"(Selena)

"A rifle. It's a weapon in our world. This weapon doesn't use magic, but it was a dangerous wepaon that could rip people lives in a second."(Mio)

"W-what a fearsome weapon."(Gazelt)

"He can summon weapon from earth?"(Risa)

"But can a M4 beat a flying gigantic ice?"(Kagami)

(Back to Shin)

*BANG!*

All it takes is one shot, and the bullet Pierce through the giant chunk of ice and the ice shattered to pieces.

"That was an amazing weapon."(Felina)

"Oh, thanks."(Shin)

"Now to the second one. [Freezing Range!"(Felina)

A few magic circle appeared in the air, between me and Felina.

<Warning! Temperature is dropping rapidly>(Nex)

"The temperature dropped!?"(Shin)

The ground around me was turning into ice rapidly. Even the dust in the air turned into ice in an instant.

"So it's an AoE type magic! [Plasma Barrier]!"(Shin)

I protect myself by engulf my entire body with plasma shield.

"Nex, stabilize the temp around my body! [Rapid Shoes]!"(Shin)

<Stabilizing temperature>(Nex)

Looks like Felina is focusing on her magic. Then that's mean....

"Attacking her is the answer!"(Shin)

*BANG!*

Felina seems to notice it. She create a ice wall to protect herself. But..

"What!?"(Feline)

The bullet I use is Piercing type. The ice wall shattered in an instant.

But due to the ice wall blocking it's path was thick enough, the speed seems to became slower and the bullet missed.

"What kind of magic was that?"(Feline)

I dash to the magic circle at the air.

"Nex, how many magic circle there?"(Shin)

<Five in total>(Nex)

"No wonder the ground turn into ice in an instant. Guide me."(Shin)

<In front, twelve o clock>(Nex)

*BANG!*

And the magic circle shattered to pieces.

"You break a magic circle?!"(Feline)

<Three o clock>(Nex)

*BANG!*

<Six o clock>

*BANG!*

*BANG!*

*BANG!*

And I dash in front of her, aiming my rifle to her face.

Felina looks like she understand what it means.

"That was a splendid match. I surrender."(Felina)

"Good."(Shin)

------------

"That was amazing!"(Tiana)

Princess Tiana was jumping in joy when I entered the room.

"It was a wonderful match. With this, I can finally assure you about the task with he demon lord."(Gazelt)

"Yes, I was surprised when you break that magic circle. And your movement too."(Selena)

"Thank you for the compliment."(Shin)

"For your assist in the hero party, I will grant one of your wish."(Gazelt)

"My wish?"(Shin)

"That's right. Just state what you want. You can even have my daughter if you want."(Gazelt)

Princess Selena seems to be blushing.

"F-father, I'm not a tool you know!"(Selena)

"Ahahaha! It's a joke. Now, state your wish, Shin."(Gazelt)

"How about an exchange?"(Shin)

"Exchange?"(Gazelt)

"Yup, I will tell you what I want, but in exchange, I will give you something too. It's 50/50."(Shin)

"What is 50/50?"(Tiana)

"Hmmm, that was not bad too. Alright. Let's go with your request."(Gazelt)

"I want the strongest magic stone in this castle."(Shin)

-----------------

(Later that night)

Shin was praised by Itsuchi and the hero party about the demonstration earlier. Though it was supposed to be just a demonstration, but it feels more like a match.

Shin then go back to the orphanage.

<Sir, are you sure about that?>(Nex)

"About what?"(Shin)

<The thing you gave to the King>(Nex)

"Ah, that thing. Don't worry, the king told himself that thing will became this Kingdom National Treasure. Beside, there was basically no one here know how to use it, and I still have a huge bunch of it."(Shin)

<Don't you think it would be too dangerous. If something goes wrong, or by chance it activated, the impact will spread on the whole continent>(Nex)

"Well, let's hope nothing gonna happen. For now, let's hope this country don't have to us with yet."(Shin)

--------------

(Selena POV)

I was walking to the Treasure room chamber, which is located underground. Many guards were stationed here. And with the recent event, more guards were stationed.

It seems Shin also came from the same world as the heroes, which surprised me and father. But the way he came is a bit different.

Shin, although he looks normal, he actually hold a fearful power within himself. A power that could change the common sense in this country.

Ah, somehow his face always appears in my mind.

But the most thing that bother me is, the thing Shin gave us.

I still remember his word,

"This thing is considered most dangerous weapon back in my world. This thing is the cause of war, and has taken million people lives."(Shin)

But, even myself don't understand what he mean.

Father decides to give him the Ancient Dragon magic stone, which is the National Treasure of this country. But in exchange, Shin gave us something on par to be named as a National Treasure.

Or father calls it, Relics of another world.

I opened the door.

The thing that Shin give is a large cylinder thing. The size was big enough that it takes a lot of room in this chamber. Shin said this thing is activated by a controller, where it takes my father fingerprint, eyes, mouth and sound to activate the weapon.

Moreover, there was three of this.

"Never ever use it as a regular weapon. Use it only as a last resort, or if this country somehow caught in war."(Shin)

"But remember, once activated, millions people will died, only with one of it. Animal will die, monster will die, even the spirits, well I don't know what happen later. So if you ever need to use it, think carefully."(Shin)

"Keep it inside a room away from heat. And don't EVER disclose about this matter to anyone."(Shin)

Seeing how Shin talks about this thing, it looks like it has big destructive power that can annihilate a country.

"If this thing fall to the wrong person, this world is over."(Shin)

That was Shin last word about it.

There was a sign at this thing. It was a yellow symbol. I don't know what that means though.

Well, we did ask for the name of this thing.

"This weapon name is....."(Shin)

"Nuclear....missile."(Selena)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 6.1K 40
Amaira Romano , the princess of ITALY. A cute little inoccent girl who can make anyone heart flutter at her cuteness. Everything was going smoothly...
75.5K 3.1K 21
Book #1 of DESTINY'S ALIGNMENT SERIES *ο½₯゚゚ο½₯*:.q..q.:*゚:*:βœΌβœΏγ€€γ€€πŸͺ„ "Shut up" "Your lips please ma'am" "What do you want? " "You, your love " "What...
441K 16K 192
Won Yoo-ha, a trainee unfairly deprived of the opportunity to appear on a survival program scheduled to hit the jackpot, became a failure of an idol...
124K 2.2K 44
Sweet Romantic (Loose Trilogy #2) Failure and disappointment are the hardest things that she's afraid to achieve. Amaryllis Raine Lozano, a girl ful...