Son of the Boss

By MB2697

⟡ ⟡ ⟡ His eyes seem to glaze over as something unsettling flashes across his face. I don't know what it is bu... More

R O L E P L A Y
San Diego
Alessio
New Girl
Crossfire
Chances
Morning After
Romano
Masquerade
Acceptance
Sweet Eighteen
Welcome Home
Omertà
Forgive and Forget
Brothers
Vendetta
You
Promotion
New York
Betrayed
Heartbreak
Secrets
Mine
Graduation
Promise
Leverage
Goodbye Friend
Traitor
RIP
Happily Ever After...?
Epilogue
Author's Note

Thirst

1.7K 53 8
By MB2697

A L E S S I O

"I can't put her through this, Anna. Olivia deserves more than what I can give her right now. How am I supposed to even get out of this obligation with Monica?"

"Suck it up, Alessio! Figure it the fuck out."

I glare over at her but she continues on.

"You're going to be the don of this family, Alessio. Stop acting like you aren't! You take what you want and right now Olivia is upstairs. Don't think about Monica right now."

I know Anna is right. She usually always is.

I just can't stop thinking about the damage this is doing to Olivia. How am I going to figure this out?

"What would I do without you," I say playfully and she swats at me.

"You'd be lost," She chuckles. "I'm always here."

"I know."

"What are we doing about Jesús?"

I light my cigarette and toss her one. "I'll find him."

"What's Adolfo's opinion on this?"

I shrug, "I could care less."

"Really? Why does my opinion mean so little to you, Figlio?" (Translation: son)

Anna and I turn to find him stepping out onto the patio. He's wearing his usual red satin morning rob and has a cigar dangling from his wrinkled lips.

"I have everything under control."

"You didn't inform me of your intentions last night, Alessio," Adolfo mutters and blows smoke out. "You know you need to run things by me."

"I had everything under control."

He puts a hand on my shoulder, "Yet, Jesús got away?"

I shrug him off. "I said I have this under control. If you want me to take on these responsibilities you need to let me handle things."

"I'm still in charge here, Alessio."

I shake my head. "Act like it then, Adolfo."

He looks over at me but I pay him no mind and turn around. I flick my cigarette butt to the ground and hear him speak up from behind.

"I know you are still fucking around with that little girl, son. Don't think for one second Monica won't kill her if she finds out."

I turn on my heel and rush after him. "Leave Olivia out of this. She's no business of yours."

"She is my business, Alessio."

"You're investing in her father's business, not Olivia. If you want to turn them into one of your drug rings, I can't stop you."

He smiles crookedly with the cigar still perched. "Should I run it dry and send your little girlfriend home to New York? You know it would take me less than 12 hours to ruin them."

"You know they could help increase a generous profit for you. You wouldn't ruin that chance." I remind him.

Adolfo's intentions were not pure at all. It killed me knowing Olivia didn't know the kind of business her father was partaking in.

Olivia's father works for a company called Vector Global. They try to assist their own clients with things like money management and helping grow their businesses.

Adolfo takes businesses like this one and uses it as a way to launder money quietly. They also see it as a chance to partner with other mafia organizations legally through Vector.

The business has had it's mafia ties for years and Olivia's father knows it.

Vector Global is dirty and his family has had no idea that they had been funding their salaries through organized crime activity under the surface and through shady clients.

When things got rough, they offered him a higher paying position in return for getting Adolfo to invest.

"Focus on Monica." Adolfo says.

"Monica is entertaining herself back in Venice. She'll be just fine without me until it's time."

"Her family wants to speed things up with the wedding."

My eyes narrow. "Her family or you?"

"Both." He shrugs and ashes the cigar. "We're ready to get this moving."

"How soon?" My jaw clenches. I had planned on this not being for at least another year.

"Two or three months."

"I need more time."

"I don't care what you need, Alessio. You'll marry her and then I want you to move back to Italy."

"That was not part of the agreement!" I snap and feel Anna touch my shoulder.

"I can do whatever I want. I'm still Don and if I want you to move back to Italy until I die, you'll do it."

"I never asked for this."

Adolfo laughs deeply. "None of us did, son."

Anna and I stand there in silence as he walks past us into the house. I can feel my entire body tingling with rae.

"You can't keep acting like this, Alessio." Anna speaks up.

"I don't care what he wants, Anna. I deserve to have a say in my own life. Mafia or not."

"You know it doesn't work that way for you."

"I'm aware."

"I'm going to be heading out to Italy in two weeks to handle some stuff with Alonzo and visit. Do you want to go?"

I shake my head. "I'm not leaving, Olivia."

She nods and steps off the patio. "I get it, Alessio, just make sure you don't let this drag on. Don't hurt Olivia."

I watch for a moment as she heads out towards her car and look back up towards my bedroom where Olivia still is.

I don't want her to hate me but I know my actions have upset her.

I head into the house and up the stairs. My bedroom door is still slightly propped from when I left.

"Olivia."

I look in through the crack of the door and see her flat on her back.

Her long dark hair is a complete mess around her face. I can hear her snoring a little under her arm tossed on her face.

Always sleeping.

I walk closer to her and sit on the edge of the bed. I reach out and brush my fingers against the exposed skin of her waist.

Her plump, pink lips are parted slightly and cheeks have a bit of a rose tint to them.

She has such an angelic look. I don't understand how someone so perfect and stunning would think otherwise.

She stirs and stretches her arms. "Alessio?"

"I'm here." I lean and kiss her head.

"Don't leave." She whines out and wraps her arms tightly against my neck.

I pull her close to me and press her stomach to my own. "I won't, baby. I'm sorry."

"I missed you so much."

I pull back a little and press her mouth to my own. I feel my own need and desire for her take over.

The want I have for her never ending or subsiding.

I feel myself slipping off the edge and I know if I don't get it under control it will be harder to slow down.

I want to match her pace. I need her to take charge.

"I love you, Olivia."

She smiles against my lips and pulls back. Her ocean Blue eyes lock with my dark ones.

I swear I lose myself in them every single time.

"I love you, Alessio."

I cup her face in my hands and kiss her again.

Her hands are suddenly moving from my neck and down my stomach. I feel her fingers play with the edge of my shirt.

Her touch leaves me scorching and I need more.

My grip tightens on her. "I want you so bad."

She responds with hooking her right leg over my waist and brushes her fingers up and down the lower part of my stomach.

"Do you want me?" I ask lowly.

She looks up from my shirt and blushes. "I do."

"You don't have to be afraid. I won't hurt you, Olivia."

She nods and nervously bites her lower lip. Just the sight of it drives me fucking insane.

"Okay." She breathes out. "I want to."

"Are you sure?"

She nods but she doesn't need to say anything. Just the look she gives me is enough.

Our mouths connect with one another feverishly and I pull her against my hard. My hands move from the back of her neck to her waist.

I move down to her neck and kiss the skin there. She rolls her head back and a little moan slips out.

I keep my eyes on her as I move down to kiss the tops of her collarbones.

Olivia locks her gaze onto me and moves her hands down to remove her top. She tosses it to the side and lays before me with her perfect, full breasts.

Her pale skin glowing and soft, full breasts bouncing with every moment. I move myself over her and nip at her pink nipples.

"You taste so fucking good."

I continue to travel down her stomach and feel her hands grab onto my hair.

She arches against me. "Please don't stop."

I move down to the edge of her shorts and she helps me slide them off of her. I finger the edge of her panties and admire her beauty.

"Please." She says again and looks down.

I hook my hands onto her underwear and toss them to the side.

She's dripping wet and the sight makes me hard instantly. I feel my erection pressing tight against my jeans painfully.

I kiss the skin there and slowly move down until the tip of my tongue is teasing her swollen clit. Her sweetness fills my mouth and I continue to create small circles on her slit.

Soft moans escape her and I muse at the sound of her ecstasy.

I take her in fully and her legs tighten around my head. I use one hand to hold her in place and the other to slip two fingers into her tight core.

"Fuck!" She gasps out.

I curl my finger inside of her slightly and pump it in and out as my tongue continues to swirl against her.

Within minutes her legs start to tremble and she screams out with pleasure as I drive her to the edge.

I feel her pulsate against my mouth as she reaches her climax. I try to hold her in place as she bucks against me as another wave takes over her immediately.

"Oh my god..." She pants.

I kiss each of her trembling thighs and look up at her. She lays there in stunned bliss and laughs a little.

"I'm not done with you," I warn and scoot her to the edge of the bed.

She watches as I toss my shirt to the floor and start to slip out of my jeans. I feel her hand take hold of mine and she positions herself in front of my waist.

I look down into her blue eyes and she watches me as she takes hold of the edge of my pants and pulls them down the rest of the way.

She looks down curiously at my boxers and pulls them down inch by inch until my full, rock hard cock is out and throbbing for her.

I hear a small gasp of shock come from her and she almost looks afraid.

"It's okay," I assure her. "I told you I won't hurt you."

She nods and takes hold of me in her tiny hands. I grip the edge of the metal frame and grit my teeth as she strokes me up and down.

Her pace starts to pick up as she works my shaft and I notice her bringing herself down to the tip. Her soft lips form a little circle as she takes the head in for a taste.

After a moment, she finds her rhythm and starts to explore.

She uses her right to continue to stroke me as she brings me in and out of her mouth. The warmth of her mouth and throat drives me to the edge as she continues to pump me into her faster and faster.

"Fuck, Olivia." I gasp and grab onto her hair.

I feel her lips curl into a smirl and she hooks onto my hips with her hands. I hold onto the back of her head and force myself deeper into her mouth.

She holds me in place as I reach my orgasm and release into her mouth. She looks up at me as the new taste fills her and swallows it quickly.

Oh my god. I really love this fucking woman.

"Turn." I tell her and motion for her to get onto her stomach. "Do not move."

I walk over to the nightstand near the bed and slip on a condom.

My hands grab onto her tiny waist and I pull her up into an arch. She skillfully lays her front half down flat against the bed and rocks her ass against my cock.

I lean forward and nip at the skin of her back playfully. She yelps a little and laughs as it's followed with a kiss.

I slide my hands back up and cup her full ass in my palm. I bring it up and down against her cheek hard.

She rocks into it and gasps. "Ouch!"

"Don't act like you didn't like that." I tease and another smack comes down against her bare ass.

She moans and moves her hips against me. I hook my free hand on her hip and position myself just at the edge of her core.

"Ready?"

She grips at the comforter. "Please...please fuck me, Alessio."

I move into her gently and watch her lips slide down the condom. I glance up as soon as I'm about halfway inside and notice her pained expression.

"Do you want me to stop?"

She shakes her head. "Please keep going."

I push myself the rest of the way a little slower and moan at how tight she is. She feels so fucking amazing.

"Are you sure you want me to continue?" I ask firmly.

"Yes..." She says softly and turns her head on the comforter. "It kind of hurts...but it feels really good too."

She experimentally rocks her hips against my cock and pushes me all the way in. I gasp loudly at the feeling and grab onto her hard.

I hang onto her as she continues to bounce her ass against me back and forth. Her tightness grabbing onto me with each movement.

"Fuck." I moan loudly. "You feel so fucking good."

"Faster, please." She begs.

I hold her in place and pump out of her again and again. Her hands grip at the blanket beneath us as I plunge deeper into her as fast as I know she can handle.

"Oh my god." She cries out.

It only encourages me to fuck her harder. I continue to push into her deep and hard as her moans turn into full blown screams. I feel her body stiffen up with my own as we both reached our climax together.

I feel my body start to go limp and explode with pleasure as she shakes against me and screams my name out.

I move out from her and fall on the bed. "Olivia..."

"Alessio." She says in between breaths.

I stare down at her and admire her perfection.

Every part of her. I could study her for a lifetime.

And she's mine. She is finally mine.

I don't want this to ever end. I want forever.

"Olivia..." I start and she looks up at me.

"What?"

"I want to marry you."

⟡ ⟡ ⟡

O L I V I A

He's joking. Right?

This is a joke.

I stare down at the end of the bed for what feels like forever before he finally says something again.

"Please talk to me."

"You're kidding." I say bluntly.

He looks down at me offended. "I'm being serious."

"Alessio...don't you think this is all...a little fast?"

"That's why I said want," He explains and rests his head against mine. "I just want to know I can have my forever with you, Olivia. I'm in love with you...madly in love with you. I know things have moved quickly for us but I've never been so sure of something before."

"I'm only eighteen years old. I still have so much I need to do with my life."

He nods. "I know and that's why I don't expect an answer. I just want you to know what I want and when you are ready, I'll be here."

"Okay..."

He continues on, "And I know you want to move back to New York from school. I'd love to be part of that journey for you and...maybe buy you a cute little house so I can visit."

My breath catches, "I can't accept something so generous."

"I have plenty of time to convince you otherwise." He rolls his eyes.

He's lost his freaking mind! I know Alessio is impulsive but MARRIAGE.

"How are you feeling?"

I blush deeply. "Not bad...a little sore."

"It was perfect." He muses and kisses me.

"I'm sure you've had better."

"I haven't because it was never with you." He glares.

I shake my head at him and try to change the topic to something other than sex and marriage.

"Can we go see Giovanni and Beto?"

He seems to think about it for a moment before finally speaking again.

"I think they'd like that."

The two of us hurry through getting our clothes back on and he leads me down the stairs and through a hall I have never seen before.

It's completely bare from decor and looks pretty depressing.

"Why do you look so nervous?" He whispers in my ear.

"I'm not." I lie.

I don't know why I was a damn nervous mess but maybe it's just the mix of my mafia boyfriend proposing to me after we have sex for the first time and also being concerned for his family members who were shot.

Normal teenager stress obviously.

"They are just through that door." He says and motions to a door ahead of us with clinic written on it.

He holds the door open and we step into what looks to be some kind of waiting room. "Is this just for the Romano family?"

"Yes, usually for minor things, but we have a doctor on-call for emergencies like this. Dr. Tobias has been part of the Romano family for years."

"Tobias?"

He nods, "Very close family friend and medical doctor."

A door to the right of us opens and Anna steps out. Her dark hair is thrown up into a messy bun and she's actually wearing sweatpants.

I honestly wouldn't have recognized her at first if she didn't say something first.

"Hey," She smiles. "Good to see you up."

"You too," I reach out and hug her. "How is everything in there?"

"Stable."

"Can we go in?" Alessio grabs my hand.

"Sure. Nobody else is here right now." Anna waves back to the door. "I have something to handle so I'll see you guys later."

The both of us watch as she moves past us and heads out of the room.

"Is she okay?" I ask Alessio when she's gone.

"Yes. It's just a lot on her."

I nod and follow him through the second door and down another hallway. There's a door propped open and a weird mix of medical machines beeping and some kind of grunting noises.

"Suck it, bitch!"

"We'll see about that."

Alessio shakes his head as we enter."We have ladies present."

I step past him and find Beto and Giovanni both sitting straight up in their beds. Both boys have their eyes locked on a video game as they smash away at the buttons.

"Give me five seconds, Beto is about to die."

Beto snorts loudly. "It's not over til it's over, fat boy."

"It's muscle, fuck head."

I give Alessio's hand a little squeeze and move to sit in the chair at the end of their beds.

"BULLSHIT! I had your ass. You fucking cheated."

Beto throws him an annoyed look. "How? Please tell me how I cheated?"

Giovanni glares back at him for a long time before dropping the controller and looking at me with a big smile.

"Hello, Olivia. How are you?"

"I'm alright. How are you feeling?"

He shrugs and leans back to show me his bandaged wounds.

"I've been through worse."

"Well, it seems like you can handle it." I tell him and he winks in response.

"Round two when the lady leaves."

Beto just shakes his head and starts tapping on his phone. His dark hair looks disheveled and the loud machine I heard a few minutes ago is hooked up to him.

Compared to how he normally looks he was so pale today.

"What about you, Beto. How are you?"

He looks up with his dark, youthful eyes. "I'm doing wonderful actually. I told Tobias to let me off this damn machine, but he insists that I stay put until he says otherwise."

"Maybe for the best."

Alessio moves behind me and places his hand on my shoulder. I hear him speak up into his cellphone.

"Go ahead."

I look back at him and watch his face as he listens. He looks forward at Giovanni and seems irritated.

Alessio continues to converse in Italian for a few more minutes before his phone is back in his pocket.

"Is everything okay?" I ask.

He looks at Giovanni. "I'm leaving in ten minutes. How are you feeling?"

Giovanni puts his large arms up and his muscles ripple in his biceps. ""I've been waiting for this, baby."

Alessio rolls his eyes and looks down at me. "I have to take care of something in the city. I'm going to have Anna drop you off, I promise I'll see you soon."

I frown and want to push him for answers but I know he's not ready.

"Okay."

His lips meet mine quickly. "I love you, Olivia. Stay safe."

Beto chirps from behind us. " Y'all are so cute but I have a question."

Alessio looks over.

"Can I come?"

"No."

Beto tosses his hand in frustration. The movement was quite dramatic even for someone like him.

"Why not? Tobias never has to know? I can help, please!"

Alessio scowls. "Beto, I don't have time. Please just follow the orders. We need you."

I can tell he wants to protest but instead he falls back into the hospital bed and picks the controller up from his chest.

Alessio puts his hand on the small of my back and guides us back towards the waiting room where Anna is already waiting.

"Come on." She says quickly and throws Alessio a glance as she hooks onto my arm.

She practically drags me through the house and out to the car waiting in the front. I climb into the passenger seat next to her and she pulls out from the driveway in a hurry.

"Is everything alright?"

"No, but Alessio will handle it. He always does." She says in an irritated tone.

"Can I confide something in you?"

I didn't know Anna very well but she had been a really good friend to me since I've met her. She seemed like she'd be one of those girls that always gave you the best advice.

"Shoot."

"Alessio said something to me this morning and I don't know...how I should take it."

"What do you mean?"

I blush a bit and look away. "Well, we took things to the next step for the first time this morning."

She laughs at my expression and shakes her head. "I'm assuming you two have done the deed and Alessio has declared his love?"

I can tell she's half teasing but something else with her statement almost sounds like she's not too thrilled with him.

"Yeah, but there is something else."

"Oh, really?" She looks at me.

I nod and nervously pick at the skin on my thumb.

"He said he wants to marry me."

Anna's brows raise and she looks back out at the road. "He did now?"

"Yeah..."I trail off a little from her harsh tone. "Is that a bad thing? I really didn't know what to say...or do?"

"I think that was for the best right now."

"I'm confused?" I say as she pulls sharply into my driveway.

She bows her head and sighs. "Alessio just needs to take care of his shit first before he goes off saying things like this."

"What do you suggest?"

"Just be careful, Olivia. I don't doubt Alessio's love for you but don't go jumping into things you both aren't ready for."

"Understood," I mutter and step from the car.

I glance back at her in hopes she'll give me something I can really hang onto but the car pulls away from our house without another glance.

I watch as she disappears over the hill and feel my heart squeeze. I turn to head inside and let my burning thoughts consume me for the night.

⟡ ⟡ ⟡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

981K 43.5K 31
Cover by: @Enny101 Christian DeLuca is a very successful businessman with little regard for anyone he doesn't consider family, he's found work and li...
11.9M 343K 76
** Currently in the progress of being rewritten :)** - Angel Romano was known for his ruthless ways. They said he was a supposed duplicate of his fat...
221K 1.8K 35
18+ Only Rated R (If you're underage like myself and you want to read this then go for it but just warning you it's STRONG sexual shit in this book...
15.6K 404 35
You know the feeling when the whole world turns against you? When no one listens to you nor acknowledge you? And then in the end your all alone, well...