The Mailman

By haileybeman

A disturbing short scary story of a mailman who just wants friends By: Hailey Beman More

Desires
Little Miss Cutness
Louder and Louder

Doing my job

8 0 0
By haileybeman

Her eyes grew darker and wider as the tip of my knife slowly sunk into her beautiful soul. I wanted her all to myself, but wait until you hear how generous I was. Her brown bouncy hair I adored was snipped off strand by strand and carefully hidden away in a bag. Now I couldn't have rid her parents of her large beautiful stormy eyes, so I cautiously and leisurely removed them from her seamlessly round sockets and put them in a package addressed to my new pal's old family.
"Now detective, I don't really see the problem for all I was doing is my job, delivering the mail."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.8M 798K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...
92.1K 302 23
fetish ဖြစ်တာတွေ ချက်ဖြစ်ခဲ့တဲ့ roleplay တွေ α€α€€α€šα€Ία€–α€Όα€…α€Ία€–α€°α€Έα€α€²α€·α€α€¬α€œα€±α€Έα€α€½α€± တချို့က α€€α€­ α€…α€­α€α€Ία€€α€°α€Έα€šα€‰α€Ία€α€¬α€–α€Όα€…α€Ία€žα€œα€­α€― တချို့က α€€α€­ α€α€€α€šα€Ία€œα€―α€•α€Ία€α€»α€„α€Ία€α€¬ တချို့က α€€α€­α€–α€Όα€…α€Ία€α€²α€·α€α€¬α€œ...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ α΄›Κœα΄‡ α΄α΄κœ±α΄› ʀᴇᴀᴅ κœ±α΄›α΄€Κ€ α΄‘α΄€Κ€κœ± κœ°α΄€Ι΄κœ°Ιͺα΄„α΄›Ιͺᴏɴ ᴏɴ α΄‘α΄€α΄›α΄›α΄˜α΄€α΄… ⭐️ ʜΙͺΙ’Κœα΄‡κœ±α΄› Κ€α΄€Ι΄α΄‹Ιͺɴɒꜱ ꜱᴏ κœ°α΄€Κ€: #1 ΙͺΙ΄ κœ±α΄›α΄€Κ€ α΄‘α΄€Κ€κœ± (2017) #1 ΙͺΙ΄ α΄‹ΚΚŸα΄ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...