Baby Kick | J.JK [Editing]

Від Miftahul_Eusha

"If I say I'm not the same Gguk, will you still accept me?" What happens when chemist Jeon Jungguk becomes a... Більше

~Prologue~
Ep-1 : Found our similarity
Ep-2 : Found Our Similarity 2
Ep-3 : Leaving the hell
Ep-4: Let's cherish each other!
Ep-5: Lost
Ep-7: Come Back
Ep-8: Burden
Ep-9: Broken
Ep-10: Blue Pea
Ep-11: We are going well
Ep-12: Remedy
Ep-13: Happy Birthday!!
Ep-14: Lustful Him? (M)
Ep-15: Needy Gguk
Ep-16: Cancer?
Ep-17: Sweet Creature
Ep-18: The King
Ep-19: Powers He Got
Ep-20: The Dark Conspiracy
Ep-21: Possession
Ep-22: Murder!!
Ep-23: Please!
Final Episode : Baby Kick
Conclusion
Author's Note
🏆Wins🏆

Ep-6: What are you?

345 53 102
Від Miftahul_Eusha

One of his shirt was hanging on the chair. He left that last time when he visited me. Continuing my pale stare on his shirt, I felt that intolerable pain again. I was so lost in his memories, that I couldn't feel Annie shaking my shoulder. 

Annie: Koushi?

I felt her hard grip and got back my conscious.

Me: A- Annie You?

Annie: Girl, I've been calling you for minutes. 

Me: I'm sorry...I just-

Annie sighed and said,

Annie: Koushi. Someone's waiting for you at downstairs. 

Me: Who's it?

Annie: I don't know. He just asked for you. Will you come?

Me: Sure. I'm coming...

I saw a man sitting on the sofa checking some papers. I cleared my throat to drag his attention.

Me: Ahm! Hello...

He stood up to see me.

?: Good Evening ma'am! 

Me: Please sit down. Don't need to stand up.

?: Thank you. I'm from  Moscow, Russia. My name's Maxim.

Me: What brings you here, Mr. Maxim?

Maxim: Actually, I'm here to hand you these papers. It's an invitation letter. 

Me: For what? 

Maxim: Mr. Jeon Jungkook was called to Russian Chemical Dissertation Centre some months ago. They wanted him as a co-worker with our scientists. 

Me: Can you please explain? 

Maxim: Sure. Mr. Jungkook had invented a very rare chemical and it went viral in social media. I can't remember the date, but it happened a year ago.

Me: Yes, he did.

Maxim: Our scientists were so astonishd to see that and found it really useful. So, the head of our chemists offered him a job of researching on chemicals. Now boss has sent this letter as an invitation. We have heard that soon he'll be graduated and without any graduation certificate we can't take him with us. So-

I was floating in a mixed emotion. One side of mine was feeling so proud of him and another side was breaking for him being missed. 

Me: But why did you come here to me? Did he tell you to give me these papers?

Maxim: Aa- Actually ma'am, he wanted to surprise you. That's why he provided your address when we asked for it.

What to say? I could feel my eyes being teary...He's not here but still keeping me happy.

Maxim: Ma'am you Okay? 

My throat was broken but still I tried to speak up,

Me: I-I'm fine. 

Maxim: Okay ma'am. Here's the papers. Please tell him to collect the signature of Principal. And also tell him to contact us when he would get his graduation certificate. 

Me: I will.

Maxim: Thanks a lot. Have a good day.

He left. I grabbed those papers sitting on the sofa. Soon Annie entered the room.

Annie: Did he leave? Koushi, what's it? 

Me: Invitation letter. 

I replied in a cold tone.

Annie: Invitation letter? For what?

Me: A Russian Researching Centre invited him to work with them.

Annie: Oh my god!! It's great! 

Me: See, he isn't here in a very proudful day. 

Saying that, I went back to my room holding those papers. 

I'm so proud  of you Gguk. So much. I dunno where are you, What are you doing, Are you even fine or not. I just know that you have to come back. You must. 

It was been 8 days of his missing. But I never lost my hope. I made up my mind to go to the versity next day, meet the principal and talk to him about Gguk. 

NEXT MORNING:

Me: Sir, may I come in?

Principal: Koushi? Come in. 

I went to his table and had a seat.

Principal: Koushi , any problem?

Me: Jungguk is missing and that's the biggest problem.

He sighed.

Principal: Well, Koushi... None of us would be relaxed until he comes back. But you know that how much tough it is, right? 3 policemen are already dead. Local people found their dead body in a execrable state. They were so ruined with wild scratches. Still, they keep trying...

Me: Sir. I'm not gonna lose my hope. I know he'll be back at any how. And I want to make you sure about this. With these papers!

Principal: Papers? I can't understand you. 

Me: Lemme explain. 

Gradually I described him everything and asked him for his signature. 

Principal: It's an honor that they choose Jungkook, but Koushi you know that this is being so meaningless. He isn't here and you're dreaming of his career. No one knows, is he alive or not-

Me: I'm begging you. Please don't make him dead already. PLEASE!!!

Principal: I've nothing to say now. You're being childish...

Me: May I have your signature, sir?

He sighed and dragged the paper towards him.

Principal: I wish you get stronger. Here you go!

I took the papers, bowed him and went out from his room. 

How can people forget you so fast? They are literally assuming that you're dead...I can't just tolerate. Where are you, Gguk?

Thinking deeply I walked to the cafeteria and approached to the same table. Going closer I saw someone sitting on a chair. I could see his back only. I moved at him and-... and saw Gguk having tea. My eyes got widen and I was about to scream! 

Me: Gguk?? You??

He smiled at me as it was his habit.

Me: Where were you???

I screamed out and all of the students looked at me being shocked. Suddenly someone came to me and touched my shoulder..

?: Koushi...

I wasn't in my sense so I ignored him/her.

?: KOUSHI! What the hell are you doing? Whom are you talking to?

Me: What do you mean? GGUK is back! don't you see him?

?: What? You Ok?

Me: Why I won't be. Strange! Don't you see him sitting here-

?: What? Show me him. Where's he?

Me: Goddamn ! HERE--

As soon as I pointed the chair, I found no one there. I was also astonished. It happened to me again! I was daydreaming again! Shit! I calmed my voice and bended down.

?: Koushi, You need mental rest I guess. Sit here, have a cup of coffee. It may help you to resolve yourself...

Me: I-I'm fine. You may leave me alone. 

The chair facing at me made me memorize thousands of memories. We laughed, cried, passed beautiful moments here. The intimacy between us was started here. The air was being heavy bearing my sorrowful sighs. Looking at the garden side, I noticed lots of Blue Pea beautifying the area. That thing always sucked up my paleness but then it was increasing more. I walked to the place and touched the whole petal of Blue pea. It was like a little blue flower was also asking me of him....

I didn't realize Gguk, that I love you this much. Me, myself is felt a trash without your presence. You promised that you won't leave my hand ever, Will cherish me, will love me, will take care of me rest of your life. I beg you, COME BACK! If you don't, I will kill-

Suddenly some of the students rushed from the ground side. They were screaming loudly and pushing each other. Like, everyone was escaping from something. 

What just happened?

I headed towards the ground and saw more students running out from there. Some of them was shocked to see me approaching to the place from where they were escaping. My curiosity increased. I saw Ellie running too. She suddenly noticed me and her eyes got widen. She literally rushed to me and said,

Ellie: Koushi, where are you going? Don't you dare to move from here. 

Me: What happened there? 

She messed with her words.

Ellie: K-Koushi. Don't ask. Do what I say...

Koushi: But why are they running out? Tell me!

She suddenly screamed out-

Ellie: I TOLD YOU TO STAY HERE GIRL!!! YOU CAN'T TOLERATE THAT!

I was dazed to hear that. Whatever she said, all I had to do was running to the place and I did that. I saw someone from back sitting on the grass and his head was bended. Everyone was still screaming and only 2 of them was making a video of the person sitting on the ground maintaining a huge distance. As soon as I made my step to the guy, all of the students started to squall out,

" Don't go to him! He's dangerous!" 

But I couldn't stop. He was felt too close to mine. Even I know his cloth, his messed hair, his back....I was too close to him and the crowd went more chaotic..

" DON'T GOOO!!!" Only that sentence could be heard. But Something was dragging me to him. Closer. I could feel his wild groaning and heavy breathes. He was having something so disgustingly. Suddenly his hand touched the ground which was covered with fresh dark bloods. I could see his side face and-

Suddenly he turned at me. 

MY WHOLE WORLD BROKE DOWN. IT. WAS.GGUK! IT WAS REALLY GGUK...But wait.. That wasn't him at all. He killed a cat by sucking up the bloods from it. Bloods were rolling over his chin, his eyeballs were red and the dead cat was lying on his hand.

I couldn't feel my veins or limbs to move on. I just stared at him being so fucking astonished. 

Seeing me standing close to him, the wildness removed from his face gradually. His eyeballs were coming back to the previous color again and it became teary. 

Jk: Koushi ,I'm so hungry! 

I couldn't hold myself nor my tears. I literally jumped at him, hugged him as tight as possible, kissed on his face randomly and burst in tears. His hands were slowly giving soft grip on mine. But It was weak. 

Jk: Koushi....

He called out my name with his weak,  tired and broken voice. I broke the hug and grabbed his cheeks. He tried to smile and then I saw the most horrible thing. A pair of fangs where bloods were stuck. I got goosebumps seeing that. 

Me: Who are you? What are you? 

Jk: If I say I'm not your same Gguk, will you accept me? 

Me: WHAT ARE YOU? Just say! 

Jk: I don't know...Maybe till now half human and half vampire...

A dangerous shiver was felt over my body. 

What is he saying? What's just happening? Is it even real or I'm day dreaming again? But- I can smell him. The same illusive smell. No- I can't believe my eyes. This can't be real...

Jk: Are you afraid of me? Like all of them? Will you leave me Koushi? Will you ignore me from now? Will you torture me like them? 

I cried out to hear that.

Me: SHUT UP! PLEASE! Whatever it is.. I don't care. I'll be always with you. I promise!!

Jk: I- I love you....

Me: You're making me cry hard!

He stroked my hairs softly. After a long-long moments, I got his touch. I somehow managed myself and held his hand.

Me: Get up Gguk. I don't want to know what you did right then, I just know that I'm extremely blessed that You're back! 

Both of us got up but before we attempted to step, One of the student yelled over!

? : Stop there! Koushi, you're literally being mad. What the heck are you doing huh? Leave him right now! He's so dangerous! 

Me: Shut up you-

Before I finished my word, another one started on.

?: Stop yelling Koushi. Can you just believe this supernatural thing happening in front of us? We even can't believe our eyes too. But it happened. Jungguk is not a human anymore. He literally teared out the cat's chest with his sharp fangs. We all saw that. Can you make us sure that he wouldn't be the same devilish with us? Wouldn't attack us with the same atrocity? Wouldn't be infernal to us? SAY!

Another one spoke out,

?: You can't do this to us. The whole Uni is in danger with his presence. You better move away from him too. 

?: If you want to die, then go away from here with this devil. Don't come to kill us . Go away! 

Me: What are you saying guys? He came back after an entire week of his missing. He-

?: He came back being a Vampire. Not a human. And we can't take risk of our life.

I never felt that much disappointed and broken. How easily everyone was sneering at him. I could feel his grip was going hard. He enclasped my hand and bended his head. 

Jk: Koushi, none will accept me...

His voice was calm. Tears were falling from his eyes. I could feel that how much hurt he was!

Me: Don't be broken. I'm here, right?

I turned at the crowd, sat on my knee and enclasped my hands in front of them.

Me: I'm begging to you all, please don't sneer at him like this. He's already broken. PLEASE! Let us go from here...

?: Why will we support you? He's a monster now! 

?: Yes! We won't listen to her. We'll defeat the vampire before it does something wrong to us! 

All of them squalled out and some of them rushed to him with batons! Before they attack on him, I covered him holding his shoulder and all of the hits were felt on my back. Gguk screamed out to see that. He pushed me and groaned out like an wild animal.Everyone got scared and step back. He screamed out loudly,

Jk: DON'T ANYONE DARE TO HURT HER!  OR ELSE I'M GONNA SUCK ALL OF THE GODDAMN BLOODS FLOWING IN YOUR BODY! UNDERSTAND?

?: He's a real monster! 

I could see Gguk's eyeballs were getting reddish. He was being aggressive to that guy who called him monster. I could understand that, he was gonna jump on him. Before I resist him he did that what I assumed! He pulled his collar and was gonna push in his fangs through his vein. I grabbed him from back and tried to pull him out!

Me: GGUK! No. Don't do that !!

And just on that moment, the principal and other teachers appeared there.

Professor: LET HIM GO JUNGKOOK! 

He screamed out! But Gguk wasn't in his sense. He kept blabbering..

Jk: All of you came out so selfish! Morever, you all tried to hurt my Koushi and also me. I won't spare any of you...

I kept pulling him. But he was felt stronger than before.

Me: GGUk! Don't be the monster actually, what they wanted to mean you. Leave him, I swear!

Finally, He left him. 

Principal: Oh my god! I can't believe my eyes! We need to call out the cops immediately. We can't let this thing go and kill people!

THIS THING he said?

Me: No! No one will call cops!

Principal: Koushi, don't try to obstruct! You even don't know how much dangerous-

Me: Sir! I'll take care of that, but please don't call out cops! Please!

Professor: How can you say that so easily. We all saw that how much he was wild to our student! 

Me: He's your student too. He was missing couples of days ago! Did everyone just forget about him? Say? 

Professor: But it isn't something we wanted! We should take steps-

I couldn't tolerate more. I screamed out-

Me: EVERYONE'S BEHAVING BEING HEARTLESS. BUT I CAN'T BE LIKE YA'LL. I WILL TAKE CARE OF HIM UNDERSTAND? AND NO ONE WILL CALL THE GODDAMN COPS! I'M TAKING HIM WITH ME, AND IF THIS VERSITY RUSTICATE ME FOR THIS WORK, IT WILL NEVER BOTHER ME EVEN AN INCH!

I pulled his hand and went out from the University area.

Annie: Hello? KOUSHI? 

Me: I'm driving right now. Will call you later. 

Annie: At least say that, where are you going? and-

Me: And? 

Annie: What about gguk? 

I sighed and replied,

Me: He's fine and he'll be fine too. I'll make sure that. 

Evening:

It was my first time going to Gguk's house. As expected, it was huge and same beautiful as Busan's one. But through that hard time, none of them attracted me. I helped him to go to him room. And entering there I got a big shock! Each and every wall was saturated with my pictures. Each of them was captured by him. 

Why god? Why? Why does he love me this much? And why do you throw us to this consequence?

Jk: I'm sorry. You had to tolerate those all for me and-

Stop saying that Gguk! I'm the one who couldn't do anything for you..

I didn't let him finish his word and grabbing him tightly I kissed his cheeks and forehead. 

Me: I don't wanna think more! I've got you again and that's so enough, Gguk! I can't explain, how did I pass days without you...

Jk: Koushi. I-

I patted his hairs and told softly, 

Me: Only we exist in our own world, so apparently, we won't listen to anyone else! Please forget about what just happened. We'll be continuing our life as we did before. Won't we?

Though I tried to console him but I knew how extremely bad the feelings was!

Jk: Stay with me! 

Me: I'll forever. Look at me Gguk! You look so devastated and tired. Need you clean you up first. You must have a shower-

I tested the warmth of the water and looked at him,

Me: Remove your shirt and sit here. 

When he undid his shirt, some deep wounds came visible on his chest and abs. 

Me: Oh my god! What's this? 

Jk: Will tell you later.

Me: I can't tolerate... Wait lemme cure it out. 

I took out the first aid box and sat facing against him .I leaned over his chest and started to sterilize the wounds. He left a deep breathe and touched my cheeks with his cold hand. I looked at him and he whispered,

Jk: I love you...

Again I felt that shiver. Still I managed myself and said,

Me: Does it hurt? 

Jk: No Koushi. Staying without you was more painful. 

I sighed and said,

Me: After you come out from the shower, I will apply medicines on them.

I shampooed his hairs cherishing his smooth hairs and a bit of his nape. Though I was standing behind him but still could feel him enjoying that closing his eyes. I was so careful about the wounds while using the soap. Then sitting close to him I wiped the bloods from his fangs, shoulder and neck.

Me: You wash up yourself, I'm gonna make dinner, Okay? 

He didn't say anything and kept staring at me. Water drops were rolling over his neck to abs, his hairs were wet and eyes were illusive...

Jk: Koushi? 

I went to him.

Me: Please say. I'm here for you...

He touched my nape with tender joining our forehead.  His breathes were heavy. As his hand was wet, some drop of water travelled down from my neck to chest and my eyes fell shut.

Jk: I need you.

He used his husky tone.

Me: I'll bear all of your needs as long I can. 

I sighed.

Me: Gguk, for now, please leave me. I'm gonna go to kitchen to make your meal. 

He gently left my nape and I went to the kitchen to make something. After a while, I came to room with soup and mochis. I saw him drying his hairs in front of the mirror.

Me: Gguk, food's ready. Come to me, lemme apply the medicines there and then you wear the t-shirt. It's getting cold. 

JK: Here I come. 

Me: Sit to the couch!

He obeyed me and I applied the medicine to the wounds.

Me: It's ok now. 

He wore his t-shirt and looked at me.

Me: Gguk, open your mouth. 

While biting the mochis his cheeks got fluffy.

Jk: Won't you have some?

Me: Umm...I kinda ruined my appetite. But believe me, I feel so relieved now! It won't bother me if I avoid the dinner....

Jk: This isn't good for your health. Koushi, did you take your medicines properly? Answer me honestly...

Me: AA--- Sorry Gguk! I couldn't....

Jk: This girl... What if I never came back, then who would take your responsibilities-

Me: Don't even utter a word. Just eat!

After we were done, I took him to his bed. He lied down and I  sat beside him stroking his hairs.

Me: Sleep Peacefully.

Jk: But Koushi, I want to tell everything that happened with me through those days..

Me: If you aren't tired, tell me. I'm listening..

The lines he said were like,

" After talking to you I discovered my group left me at that place. I dunno what dragged me there. I entered to the forest and left some marks at the turns. So that it would help me to return back. I just wanted to prove them wrong about the place and that's it. But soon,i realized, it wasn't that easy. The paths kept changing their phases. Being so messed and tired with that, I decided to rest under an apple tree. Suddenly I noticed the one and only apple hanging behind a leaf. I grabbed that somehow and finished the whole. And after sometimes, I started to feel something entering through my vein. I was feeling so stronger. Lots of power was pouring my veins.I couldn't tolerate that, I fainted out. Next day when I woke up at the middle of the ground, I felt a deep pain on my gum. I also lost my phone on the way. I made up my mind to get outta there as soon as possible. But it was contrasting again and again. After 2 days, I found an old tribe at a corner of the forest. I thought, maybe they would help me. But no, whenever I entered the village, people attacked me saying that I was a part of thousand years old vampire community. They behaved just like the students. They tortured me so badly and these wounds are from them. I was locked there for 3 days  more. No foods, no water. Suddenly I felt a pair of fangs on my previous teeth line. Soon those fangs wanted to be drenched with bloods. They were making me thirsty and desperate. It made me kill a deer and suck its blood and build up the power of fangs. Believe me, it's an another self of mine. I loose my conscious when I feel thirsty for bloods. This thirst made me more wild and eventually, I got free from there. I was badly missing you. You were whirling around my cogitation with blue peas. Suddenly, I started to feel a sweet smell. Then I realized it was yours. My passion towards you made my power stronger to come back to you. It dragged out me from that maze. But before I meet you, these fangs went aggressive again..."

I left a deep breathe.

Jk: I was so afraid that you wouldn't recognize me or ignore me..

Me: I would die before I do that. I'm not selfish Gguk. You cherished me as I was your everything. Now it's my turn Gguk!  From now I'll be your eomma, appa,friend, lover and everything. 

I passionately kissed his forehead and kept stroking his hairs..

Me: Sleep Gguk. No once's gonna hurt you when you're in my embrace. I'll protect you from each of the sneer. 

He suddenly pulled me closer by holding my waist.

Jk: Make me sleep peacefully..sing me a song-

Me: Huh?

Jk: I know you can sing too...

Me: But how? 

He just smiled and held me closing his eyes...

Jk: I'm waiting....

I grabbed his head against my chest and started to sing...

        " The way to love you isn't hard. 

     Just hold me tight like you are now,

   We don't know what will happen to us
later

      But I like that nothing's decided"

He already slept. A bit of his fangs could be seen. Few moments changed my life but still, I'm happy that he's with me till now.  Thinking that I kissed him soft cheeks.

I love you so bad, Jungguk! So bad!

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

17K 669 14
[ Book 2 ] Loving the monsters always ends badly for the humans. It's a rule...... -_-_-_-_-_-_- "You choose your death when you choose my mate! Were...
46.2K 1.1K 24
❗❕ Jungkook X Reader Fanfic ❕❗ 🎬 Short story.. 🎬 Hate to Love. 🎬 Drity talking. 🎬 Dual POV. 🎬 Office Romance. 🎬 Grumpy X Sunshine. 🎬 Bromance...
242K 8.5K 30
"Y/n-ah...?" "Hm... What is it?" "I'm never letting you go...You... Know that right..?" _ An innocent obsession..... That...
111K 6.4K 40
《COMPLETED》 ONLY FOR +18 AUDIENCE/ READERS Park Jimin most powerful strongest, ruthless and dangerous Vampire king who hate humans, he is the son of...