DREAMING | ( babysittersclub...

By jadorekingwell

โI have to be dreaming.โž * หš โœฆ A fic of Netflix's the babysitter's club, and in this one you're in it too... More

important.
๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ค๐™™๐™ช๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ
๐™๐™ฅ๐™™๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š ๐™Ž๐™˜๐™๐™š๐™™๐™ช๐™ก๐™š๐™จ
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 (The End)
[a/n]
Heyo <3
10K READS! <3

Chapter 03

6.5K 114 26
By jadorekingwell

This Fanfiction contains spoilers from the whole of S1 of The 2020 Netflix show, The Babysitters Club. It also involves you as a new character meeting Stacey and Claudia. You will be 'y/n' in the story. In this story you're a girl so I'm really sorry if that's not the case!

After school, Dawn decides to take Y/n to meet the other members of the BSC. She rushes down the hallway with her hand clasped in her own. She ushers y/n out the door and she complies. Y/n was so excited to meet everyone else. Stacey, Mary Anne and even Claudia! Y/n sees Claudia and Stacey sitting on a bench.

Dawn: Claudia! Stacey!

Dawn takes y/n with her to the table.

Dawn: Meet my new friend y/n! She's new to Stoneybrook.

Stacey: hey y/n! I know just how it feels to be new! Don't worry, Stoneybrook is amazing!

Y/n: Definitely is!

Claudia: I'm glad you love it!

Y/n: I've heard all about the BSC! Claudia and Stacey you two are amazing babysitters!

Claudia and Stacey: *giggle*

Claudia: So where are you from?

Y/n: y/cty/n, y/c/n!

Stacey: Wow!

Dawn: Where are Mary Anne and Kristy?

Stacey: They were kept in maths class.

Dawn: Detention?

Stacey: Yea...they were caught passing notes..

Y/n: Aww that's a bummer! I was looking forward to meeting Mary Anne!

Claudia: Well...it is a Friday...we have a meeting today. Would you like to come over?

Y/n's eyes lit up.

Y/n: You'd let me come?

Claudia: Sure! I mean I don't know how Kristy will react but, if you've met her before, she probably won't mind.

Y/n: Hopefully!

All: *giggle*

Stacey: So I'll see you later then!

Y/n: Sure! Dawn just text me the address!

Dawn: Will do *smiles*

Y/n: I have to get home, need to babysit Lana, but I'll see you later! Bye!

All except y/n: Bye!

Y/n parts from her new friends and heads home.

˜"*°• Thanks for reading •°*"˜

Next Part will come soon!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

180K 8.7K 37
-๐’๐‚๐€๐‘๐˜ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ แต€แต’สณสธ แดบโฑแถœสฐแต’หกหข '๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฆ๐ž. ...
21.4K 1.1K 23
๐—ฝ๐—ฎโ€ข๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟโ€ข๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—น โ†ณ (๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ท.) showing a kindness and care associated with a father; fatherly >> ๐— ๐—”๐—ฅ๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—Ÿ ๐—–๐—œ๐—ก๐—˜๐— ๐—”๐—ง๐—œ๐—– ๐—จ๐—ก๐—œ๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ฆ๏ฟฝ...
99.4K 3.6K 48
[COMPLETED] _ โ you're mine, Princess โ _ Sam, a hardworking girl trying her best to leave her past behind, unexpectedly becomes the target of stran...
1.7K 21 7
[a jwcc fanfiction/ oc insert] (i do not own Camp Cretaceous, all characters belong to netflix - other than my OC!) - tw/cw is at the top of each ch...