The Twins - Taekook

Von BTSJeonJungkook_Love

The Twins Daehyung the older twin who was born 5 minutes earlier, and Taehyung the young twin who was born 5... Mehr

Introduction:
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
My Birthday 💜

Chapter 2

1K 50 35
Von BTSJeonJungkook_Love

Blue & Grey

↻ ◁ 1:18 ───ㅇ───── 3:47 ▷ ↺

Jungkook felt like people were staring at him which he isn't wrong. I mean who wouldn't be looking at the new student who literally just became friends with BTS but of course Jungkook didn't know anything about it.

The twins were the first ones to go inside the classroom then Jimin and now Jungkook.

"We have a new student." The professor said gaining attention from all the students.

"Please introduce yourself young man."

"My name's JK. 20 years old, I like to draw and make music." Jungkook bowed and still kept the mask on.

"JK? Is that your nickname for Je-"

"It's just JK, professor." Jungkook said.

"Alright then.." The professor cleared his voice.

"You may sit, you can find an empty sit. There is one besides Taehyung but almost no one sits there, I don't know why though, and one besides-"

"I'll take that one." Jungkook walks to where Taehyung was, he sat down next to where Taehyung was.

All the students except for the twins, professor and Jimin were shocked.

"I see. Well I'm glad you chose that seat Mr. JK" the professor said with a small smile and he began to teach.

As the class were writing notes, Jungkook felt like someone was staring at him. He looked up but didn't see anyone looking at him. He just shrugged and continued to do his work.

Taehyung was the person looking at him, it's the first time someone actually sat down with him. It's not like he never wanted anyone to sit with him. It's the students who were the ones that never approached to him since he is kinda scary just because of his expression, he just doesn't smile a lot like he used to as a kid.

After the two classes that the boys had, finally it was lunch.

"Hey JK! Wait for us!" Jimin shouted as he packed his things up but Jungkook just walked away.

"Why is JK even ignoring us?" Taehyung thought.

Taehyung was ready to leave but as always Daehyung was taking forever to even pack up his own notebook that was literally one of the easiest stuff to put on their backpack.

"That kid is so weird." Daehyung said.

"No he's not." Taehyung answered.

"Who's side are you in anyway?" Daehyung said with a chuckle coming out.

"No ones." Taehyung glared at his twin but then gave a very small smile that was barely noticeable.

"JK, you're not leaving us behind!" Jimin grabbed Jungkook's bag from behind which made Jungkook whine, he was hungry but anyway he couldn't eat in front of them because Jin told him he can't reveal himself yet.

"Hurry up." Jungkook said with his deep voice which didn't scare Jimin because he thought it was cute.

"Come on. The other members must be waiting for us." Daehyung said.

The four of them walked to the cafeteria and as always people were shouting and fangirling/fanboying over these boys except for Jungkook.

"Taehyung I love you!" One of the girls said.

"Daehyung kiss me" one of the pervert girls said.

"Jimin I could do anything for you to date me" one of the most delusional girls said.

"Ayo new playboy!" One male shouted, while that made Jungkook feel kinda hurt.

Jungkook just kept his eyes looking in the floor he was too nervous and he knew that the attention wasn't to him at least not good attention, towards him, so he stayed behind his hyungs.

"JK? What's wrong?" Jimin was the first one to notice.

"Nothing" Jungkook said trembling his voice.

"Doesn't seem like that." Taehyung said with his deep voice not looking directly at Jungkook but he did feel like the younger one wasn't comfortable.

"I.. don't like attention.." Jungkook answered softly and Jimin quickly understood what he meant so he signaled the twins to take Jungkook to where the other members were at as he distracts the people.

"Follow us." Taehyung said and Jungkook just walked behind the twins.

As they kept walking, Hoseok raised his hand signaling them to which table they were sitting at.

"Here they are finally. JK come sit with us." Jin said.

"Oh.. okay." Jungkook said.

Jungkook sat next to Jin who was already next to Namjoon.

Infront of them was Yoongi and Hoseok. Taehyung sat next to Namjoon, while Daehyung sat next to Hoseok.

"Where's Jimin?" Hoseok asked.

"He distracted those people to get JK out of there, he's not used to crowded people I guess." Daehyung said.

"Hmm, well he's not going to be here anytime soon then-"

"Hey guys." Jimin suddenly appeared kinda exhausted.

"What happened to you?" Jin felt disgusted because Jimin had his tongue out while "breathing" deeply.

"They.. wouldn't stop asking why we're single, and they just asked me to dance which of course I did." Jimin took his last deep breath finally sat down besides Yoongi.

"They can't stop being in our business. It's so annoying." Daehyung said with an annoyed look.

"Well it's your fault and Taehyung for being both handsome and twins." Jimin said ignoring the fact that the twins were offended.

"Excuse me, I'm much more handsome than Taeh-"

"No, I'm more-"

"Shut up I'm the most handsome." Jin said making the twins go quiet.

"Kid. Cat caught your tongue?" Yoongi said to Jungkook.

"Humm.. no." Jungkook answered without even looking at Yoongi.

"Wouldn't it be better for you to took off your mask, for you to be able to eat?" Yoongi asked again but this time it looked like he was attacking by words.

"I'm fine with not eating hyung." Jungkook answered.

"Suit yourself." Yoongi began to eat.

The other members except Jungkook also began to eat.

"So, JK." Hoseok spoke up.

"Yes?" Jungkook answered.

"I know this might make you uncomfortable, so I want to make sure if I can ask you a question, can I?" Hoseok said.

"It's fine. Go ahead hyung." Jungkook said.

"Why do you wear a mask? I mean, are you sick?"

"Well.. I just wear it for a reason but it's not that I'm sick." Jungkook answered kinda unsure.

"Oh.. I see, but remember you can take it off whenever you want. We are your new friends." Hoseok said with a smile forming on his face which made the younger also smile a little behind the mask.

"Oh you already know him Hobi, you just don't remember. Too bad that only Namjoon and I know who he really is. I get how these 5 crackheads forget, they were all like 8-10 years old. It's been like 14 years since that time. When all of us 8 used to be always together as kids was one of the happiest moments I remember." Jin thought in his head.

They had their small chats, and finally had to go to their other classes. As they were going their separate ways, Jin followed Yoongi.

"Yoongi." Jin spoke up.

Yoongi stopped walking and turned around to face Jin.

"What is it?" Yoongi asked.

"Back in the cafeteria. Were you trying to attack JK?"

"No. I mean not in a way to make him feel hurt. I was just trying to get to know who he really is." Yoongi said with a blank expression on his face.

"I see. Do you remember your little bun?" Jin said acting like little bun wasn't just with them a few minutes ago.

"Yeah. That kid who was like a brother to me." Yoongi said acting like he didn't care but deep inside he does remember his little bun.

"You do? That's great. Since that day he disappeared, you still have some memories with him." Jin said patting Yoongi's shoulder.

Something unexpected and rare thing happened.

Yoongi's eyes were tearing up, his eyes that looked like glass just broke into small little pieces. His eyes that were dark like clouds when it's about to rain, were now raining falling.

"Hey hey." Jin quickly hugged Yoongi, he knew that the younger felt embarrassed when he cries or was emotional, but crying for his little bun wasn't embarrassing for him at this moment.

"Little bun.. I.. miss him. He was.. like an energetic pill for me every single day." Yoongi said whispering but Jin heard it.

"I know." Jin pats the younger's back.

"It's okay Yoongi." Jin said his voice assuring everything is going to be alright.

After some minutes Yoongi calmed down.

"Why did you even mentioned him? You know I get kinda emotional." Yoongi said glaring at Jin, going back to his old self after crying like a soft little kitten needing love.

"No reason." Jin said shrugging.

"I feel like you're hiding something from me Jin hyung." Yoongi said.

"How would you even think like that?" Jin's voice became serious.

"Well earlier you were looking like you were lying about meeting JK in middle school." Yoongi said knowing that serious Jin means that he isn't joking anymore.

"Well. I'll tell you maybe later on." Jin said as he walked away leaving a confused Yoongi behind.

"What just happened?" Yoongi said not knowing that pretty soon he'll know the truth behind who is JK

Hiii another chapter is done.
I don't know if this version is better than the old version book. I'm trying my best to actually finish this book fast.
Don't forget to vote 💜

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

292K 9.7K 71
A 16 year teen girl , who have little syndrome . The 7 mafia kings . What happens when they meet ? Will she be able to get their hearts bloomed for...
122K 3.2K 38
wander ; verb to move about without a fixed course , aim or goal . " im just living.." - r'monei
48.7K 1.4K 9
សាច់រឿងមិនសាកសមសម្រាប់ក្មេងក្រោម(18+)មានពាក្យរោលរាលអាសអាភាស🔞
220K 11K 90
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...