๐’•๐’๐’–๐’“ ยซ๐’•๐’Š๐’Œ ๐’•๐’๐’Œ๐’†๐’“๐’”...

By sadmoonflower2

๐’Š๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’ˆ๐’ ๐’๐’ ๐’‚ ๐’•๐’๐’–๐’“ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐’š๐’๐’–๐’“ ๐’•๐’˜๐’Š๐’ ๐’”๐’Š๐’”๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’‚๐’„๐’„๐’Š๐’…๐’†๐’๐’•๏ฟฝ... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19 and 20
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35

21

57 1 2
By sadmoonflower2

A few months later...

Your Pov

"Oh ny god Jae I'm so excited! But I'm also sooo nervous... What if I fuck this up like everything else?" I squealed. "Don't worry, I know you'll do great" He hugged me. "Thanks Jae". "I'm so sorry I can't be there to cheer for you" he said sadly. "It's okay, I'll text you when I finish" and we both softly smiled.

But wait! You're probably thinking 'What the hell is happening and what are they talking about?!'

Well, here's a little recap on past 3 months:

Jaeden and I are still together

Noah, my best friend, called me yesterday and asked me to audition for the newest season of stranger things!

And Jaeden can't come with me because he has some interviews, as always.

Sophia moved.

I'm stil at LA, but I live with Jaeden. Long story short, I went back to my dad and he started abusing me again, and I couldn't go back to Florida because my mom doesn't have enough money to keep both of us healthy.

I make my money from social media.

I hit 50 million on Tik tok and 30 million on instagram.

~

"I have to go Jae" I said. "Yeah, me too, let's go" he said.

End of Pov

Jaeden's Pov

I'm so proud of Y/n. I'm sure she'll do great. But ugh those stupid interviews!

End of Pov

~

Back to Your Pov

I'm standing in a huge line, waiting to be called. When suddenly I feel a tap on my shoulder and someone saying my name. I turn around and see Jackson. We hugged. "Oh my god Jax, what are you doing here?!" I asked. "Well, I live near. Down that street actually. I was just walking and saw this. Then I saw someone familiar and realized it was you so I came to say hi" he smiled. "Well, hiw have you been Jax? You haven't called or anything for a long time" "I know, I'm sorry... It's because of Payton. He threatened me that if I don't cut you off, he'll do something to me." he said. "Oh my god" "I know. Hey, I saw what happened between you and..." "Yeah, I know. But we're still together." I said. "Oh my god, that's amazing. Listen, I really want to be friends with you and I hope you're not mad at me..." Jackson said. "No, of course I'm not! Are you free? We can hang out when I finish." I suggested. "Yes I'd love to! Dylan misses you too by the way..." "Well, invite him too!" I said and jumped playfully. "He's in New York" "Oh. We can ft him...?" I said in a questioning tone. "Sounds great to me" he smiled. "Okay, I'm next" you said and took a deep breath. "Good luck Y/n!"

End of Pov

~

You came inside and saw Noah, Millie and Finn standing there. They saw you and smiled.

~

You finished and went outside. Jackson was waiting for you. You hugged him. But little did you know that Jaeden was waiting for you as well. He saw you hugging Jackson and leaving with him. He dropped the flowers he bought for you and went home.

~a few hours later~

You: BABE I'M HOME

No response

You went upstairs to his room. You saw him laying on the bed on his phone.

You: Hey, what's up

He ignored you.

You: Jaeden! Are you mad at me for something?

Jaeden: I don't know, should I be mad for something?!

You: What in the world is going on Jaeden?!

Jaeden: Who's the guy?

You: What?

Jaeden: I asked who is the guy?

You: What guy Jaeden?

Jaeden: The guy you were with after the audition.

His every sentence was really calm.

You: That's my friend Jackson

Jaeden: Are you sure he's your friend?

You: Yes I am Jaeden

Jaeden: Then why you hugged him 4 times in 2 minutes?

You: Because he was one of my best friend and helped me through so much and I haven't seen him, or Dylan for 5 months!

Jaeden: And who is Dylan?

You: Dylan is Jackson's best friend, and one of my really close friends.

Jaeden: I don't believe you.

You: What?! You think I'm cheating on you?!

Jaeden: Well, what am I supposed to think?! I saw you hugging a guy when you thought I won't be there!

You: Well, you're supposed to trust your girlfriend! Do you remember what happened the last time you didn't believe me?! The whole internet called me a liar!

Jaeden: Well I think they were right

You: Jaeden are you serious?!

Jaeden: You know what?

He got up and threw all of your stuff in a suitcase.

Jaeden: Get out.

You: What?

Jaeden: Get out of my house

You: W- why Jaeden, you know I have nowhere else to go!

Jaeden: I don't care, I said get out of my house!

You started to cry.

Jaeden: JUST GET OUT OF MY FUCKING HOUSE NOW!

You got out and went to the park and sat on a bench. You had nowhere to go. You were thinking about calling Chloe, but you already stayed at their house for 2 months and you didn't want to be needy. But then you saw Noah (Beck) and Blake walking towards you. They sat beside you.

Noah: Hey, what's wrong?

You: Well, I was at the audition today and I saw Jackson. I hugged him a couple of times and went to hang out with him after that, since I haven't seen him in 5 months and he was one of my best friends. When I got home, Jaeden and I argued because he thought I was cheating on him with Jackson. He kicked me out and now I have nowhere to go.

Noah: I'm so sorry. You know I would offer you to stay at Sway, but you would have to sleep with someone i  the bed because Josh and Bryce broke 2 beds and now I have to sleep with Blake and Anthony sleeps on the couch so...

You: No, no, no, it's okay, I'll figure something out

Blake: Y/n we won't just leave you here on the street. We'll bring you to  Sway and figure something out til tonight, okay?

You nodded your head.

Noah: Let's go

~

Blake: You could maybe ask one of those boys. You know, the one that looks like a frog and the other two boys.

You: I don't know Blake, if I do that, Jaeden will think that I'm cheating on him with them.

Noah: Good point. What about Millie?

You: She's going to Georgia to film today

Josh: Oh! What about those twins?

You: I already stayed with them for 2 months. Don't you think that would be a little too much if I asked to stay with them?

Jaden: I'm gonna go to the bathroom, excuse me.

He went upstairs and locked himself in the bathroom. He dialed someone's number.

Voice: Hello?

Jaden: Hi Noah, it's Jaden

Noah: Hi

Jaden: Listen, you're Y/n's best friend, right?

Noah: Yeah...? I- I mean I guess so, why?

Jaden: Well, we don't really have enough space so she has nowhere to stay, but doesn't want to ask you cuz she feels needy

Noah: She's welcome here. But I thought she was staying with Jaeden

Jaden: They got in a fight and he kicked her out

Noah: Well, tell her she can be here as long as she wants

...

Jaden: Y/n, you can stay at Noah's

You: I can't!

Then you heard Noah's voice coming from Jaden's phone.

Noah: Yes you can!

You: Jaden!! Why did you do that?!

Jaden: Because I don't want you to sleep in front of your house.

Noah: I mean, you can alway go to your dad's...

You: No I can't.

Noah: Great! Then you're staying at my place!

You: Are you sure?

Noah: Y/N!

You: Okay! I'll order a uber

Bryce: I'll drive you

You: No Bryce you won't!

Jaden: Okay then I will

You: No, you won't either. Nor anyone else. You already did too much. I'm bothering you

Bryce: Bullshit!

*ding*

You got an email.

Dear Y/n Y/ln,

We're happy to inform you that you got a role of Jessica (made up character) in next seasons of Stranger things. We're looking forward to meeting and working with you. Filming starts at Monday, July 27th here in Atlanta, Georgia. We hope we'll see you!

Sincerely,
the Duffer brothers

You: EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!!!

Bryce: Jesus Christ what happened?!

Noah: Is it what I think it is?!?!?!

You: I'll be in Stranger Things!!!

Noah: EEK I'M SO EXCITED!

Boys came and hugged you.

Josh: Congrats Y/n!

Noah: That means that Finn has to sit alone. You'll sit next to me on the plane, right?

You: YES!

Noah: Okay. Now get your ass here so we can practice!

You: Okayy. Bryce, I changed my mind, you're driving me.

Bryce: Let's go

6 days later

Chloe: Oh my god Y/n I can't believe I won't see you for 5 months

Noah: Hey, what about me?!

Chloe: Meh

Noah: I feel offended and lonely

You hugged him.

You: Awh don't! You have me!

Noah: Ha! She loves me more!

You: No! I love you both equally!

Chloe: I can work with that

Noah: Me too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 1.9K 35
. ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐–๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐Œ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐›๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ค ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ ๐ ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ž๐š๐œ๐ก ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ. "๐…๐จ๐ซ๐œ๐ž๐ ๐ญ...
317K 5K 34
๐™๐™ƒ๐™๐™Š๐™’ ๐™„๐™ ๐˜ฝ๐˜ผ๐˜พ๐™† ๐™…๐˜ผ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™‰ ๐™ƒ๐™Š๐™Ž๐™Ž๐™‡๐™€๐™ ๐™ญ ๐™๐™€๐™ˆ. ๐™Š๐˜พ ๐™– ๐™›๐™–๐™ฃ๐™›๐™ž๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ฃ๐™ค ๐™จ๐™ข๐™ช๐™ฉ + ๐™จ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ
219K 2.4K 49
ummm I kinda accidentally got 100k reads... ๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿ–ค
210K 5.1K 30
Out of everyone in the world, Why are you choosing me? โ™ก