Sexy neighbours' completed |k...

By Raven34_

What happened when 7 very good looking men live right next door to you and three of them fall deeply in love... More

โ€ขTeaser โ€ข
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8- smut
9
10
11
12
13- light smut
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21{editied }
22
23-slight smut-
25
26
27-final

24

81 2 0
By Raven34_

The next day
Jimin pov
I opens my eyes and liked next to me to. It see our baby anyway I groaned and got out of bed which made the other 2 wake they got up and made there way out the door as well ..

Jasmine pov
"Morning handsomest wants some breakfast ". They looked at me and nodded while having a very cute sleepy face on all three of them I giggled " what you giggling about at half 6 in the fucking morning ". I glared at tae " language mister ". He smirked while nodding and holding his hands up in the air I rolled my eyes and laughed .

Time skip
"Hey bitch how's you ". I looked at a vey cocky and smirking Katie " I don't know you cock blocker I was getting in the mood the. You ruined it you fucking bitch wait till the day when Jackson fucks you im gonna Ruin the moment ". She laughed and nodded .

"So what's happening to day ". She spoke I sighed while sitting on the sofa " well I heard Jimin tae and kookie talking about wanting to spend there rest of there life with me ". She had widen eyes " you go girlll". I laughed and nodded while looked at the telly I sighed " Kate you don't know how much I love all three of them so fucking much ". She laughed and nodded" oh bae I no hoe much you love them ".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

200K 9.5K 53
My name is Alex Cruz, I'm a omega, so I'm just a punching bag to my pack. But Emma, Queen of werewolves Sam, queen of dragons Winter, queen of vampi...
2.5K 93 6
โ ๐˜ผ ๐™—๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™š๐™ง ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฃ ๐™™๐™š๐™จ๐™ž๐™ง๐™š๐™จ.. โž A butler has entered your life, ready to cater to your deepest desires and uncover your myste...
182K 6.6K 53
"Strip or make out with me," Jungkook said blatantly while gazing intently into your soul with no apparent shame. You're seated right next to your bo...
101K 865 12
แ€กแ€žแ€€แ€บแ€›แ€ฝแ€šแ€บแ€€แ€”แ€ทแ€บแ€žแ€€แ€บแ€แ€ปแ€€แ€บแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑ แ€œแ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€œแ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€€แ€ผแ€ฐแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€ฐแ€ธแ€•แ€ซแ€แ€„แ€บแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€šแ€ทแ€บแ€Ÿแ€ฌแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€šแ€บ แ€†แ€„แ€บแ€แ€ผแ€„แ€บแ€–แ€แ€บแ€•แ€ซแ‹