Change - A Shoujo Kageki Revu...

By DahKittehKat

[THIS BOOK IS A REMAKE OF THE OLD BOOK CALLED: "Revue of True Love - a Shoujo Kageki Revue Starlight Fanficti... More

Chapter 00 - Nice to meet you!
Chapter 01 - My Ordinary Life
Chapter 02 - Ordinary?
Chapter 03 - Rivalry
Chapter 04 - We're doing what now?
Chapter 05 - First Day of Acting
Chapter 06 - The First Audition Battle
Chapter 07 - Hanging Out With Claudine
Chapter 08 - A Weird Dream
Chapter 10 - Weak

Chapter 09 - Staying At Your Place

232 7 4
By DahKittehKat

Location: (High School name)
Time: After School

"What was that dream about that I discovered?" You thought in mind. "And why was Kagura-san in my room?"

You were practicing alone in the practice room after everyone had left the school building. You asked the principal you give you some more time to practice after school, and he accepted it.

You were doing stretches to get your body more flexible to move, but was instantly already exhausted of all the stretches you made before you start practicing for your role.

"I can't do this anymore..." You said between your breath as you lay down on the wooden floor. "My body isn't ready for this..."

"I'm already tired. But I still want to go on." You looked up to the ceiling above you, slowly closing your eyes until you see darkness.

"(L/N)-san..."

"(L/N)-san..."

You heard a voice calling out your name, but unable to indentify who it was. Slowly opening your eyes back up again you see a figurine standing above you looking at you. You couldn't recall who it was since your eyes are blurry from waking up.

"Ah, I see that you're awake." The same voice was heard when it called out your name.

You rubbed your eyes and blinked many times before standing up and look at the figurine behind you. It was Maya Tendo who woke you up.

"Tendo-san? What are you doing here?" You asked her tilting your head.

"I saw you heading back to the practice room while I forgot something." Maya explained. "Care to tell me?"

"Well, it's just I wanna to get to know more about the character that I'm playing as. So I decided to stay here until the principal locks the building." You explained to Maya.

"I see. Getting to know the character more through practicing, huh?" Maya's lips formed a small smile. "I can help you with that."

"Really?!" You were surprised. Even though you've never actually know about Maya's personal life, many people in your class has told that Maya was born for the theater world.

"I've have been practicing with Saijo-san every after school since our upcoming play for the academy's anniversary." Maya told.

"Those two must be really close... But since our hang out at the cinema she was kinda... upset." You sweatdropped.

"Well then, shall we begin your practice?" Maya asked. You nodded in reply with determination and confident in you.

.

.

.

"I... I can't take it anymore..."

.

.

.

"You have to go deeper...!"

.

.

.

"Urgh..."

.

.

You fell onto the ground with a thud as you were already tired of this practice. You breath heavily trying to get all the breath back what you used onto. Your body was hurting alot.

"S-sorry Tendo-san..." You silently apologized between your breath.

Maya sighed. "this will be hard."

After the two of you were done practicing, Maya packed her bags up, ready to leave. You faceplanted the floor and turned your body around and looked up at the ceiling again. After Maya left you sighed.

"It actuqlly has been a whole since I trained my body. Even though I can still swing a weapon with my arm and dodge attacks without hesitation, my body still feels weak." You thought in mind, still looking at the ceiling.

After you rested by just laying on the floor, you left the school building to get home. It was already dark outside, so you hurried ahead to your home.

----

Location: (Br/N) Home
Time: 8.44 PM

"I'm home..." You said once you entered your home. "Sorry that I came home late..."

"Oh, I see that you're home, (L/N)-san." A familiar girl voice said. You averted your eyes to the sofa to see Maya sitting there.

"Tendo-san!? How did you get into my home? And how did you know where I live?" You asked her surprisingly yet confused.

"Your brother let me through." She answered your first question. "You and your brother really look like one another. But one with a beard, ofcourse."

"Gee thanks. You're actually the first person to tell me that." You sweatdropped.

"And to the answer of your second question, I'll let you guess." She said.

"You don't mean...?"

"Mahiru-chan told you, didn't she?" You answered. Maya nodded in reply.

"That girl..."

"So why are you even here, can I ask?" You asked again.

"Getting back to questioning me, huh? Isn't that boring for the both of us?" Maya asked, talking smoothly.

"Why don't the two of us have a little "fun" while we're alone at your home? I was a little bit jealous on why you hung out with Saijo-san." She smiled, giving you diry thoughts.

"I don't like this anymore..." You averted your eyes away from her.

She laughed. "Fufufu~, just kidding. I'll answer your last question then."

"The train to my stop got delayed so I needed somewhere to stay for the night. I asked Tsuyuzaki-san for any suggestions and told me that I could stay at your home. Luckily your brother was still home before he went away somewhere important that he didn't told you about, I suppose." Maya explained.

You sighed heavily. "What am I going to do now? First Kagura-san and now Tendo-san? How crazy can this get?" You thought in mind, resting your hand on your forehead.

"Well then, where shall I sleep?" Maya asked standing up from the sofa she was sitting on.

"You can sleep in my room. Luckily my room got a futon in the closet." You answered.

"Not that I want her to sleep on my bed. But even if she slept on my bed with me, that would be weird..." You sweatdropped.

"That's great." Maya nodded as a small smile formed on her lips.

"I'll get the futon ready then. While that you can maybe eat something from the fridge." You said as you were about to get upstairs. Maya nodded before you left to get upstairs to your room.

----

Location: (Br/N) Home - (Y/N) Bedroom
Time: 11.44 PM

You woke up from your sleep, slowly opening your eyes to see only darkness but clearly you stared at the ceiling. For about a moment you were silent as you stared at the ceiling above you, playing with your brain on why you couldn't sleep.

"Maybe a warm milk would help me sleep better." You thought in mind, nodding after that. You stepped out from your bed without making sound, so that you didn't wake Maya up nor your brother that was sleeping opposite of your room.

You made your way outside your bedroom and walked downstairs to the kitchen. Opening the fridge you got out milk and poured some of it into a glass. You put the glass of milk in the microwave and waited until the mircowave was done warming the milk up.

As the glass of milk was done and all warmed up, you drank it up and put the empty glass in the sink. You headed back upstairs and walked inside your room. As you were seeing things clearly now in the dark you notice a certain someone sleeping on your bed.

"Again!?" You expressed yourself with a blank expression as you stared at Maya sleeping on your bed.

"I guess she hated sleeping on the ground with a futon." You glance towards the futon that was laying on the floor next to your bed. Looking back at your bed that Maya was still sleeping on for the past few minutes, you notice she had made some space on your bed.

"This can't be right..." You start to sweat. "Why would she make some space? Does she really want to...?"

"I guess there's no choice then..."

You walked towards your bed and lay down on the empty space that Maya created for you. You kept staring at her peaceful face she was making while sleeping before going into a deep sleep. You heard a whisper in your sleep, but unable to identify what it said...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

618 1 13
> The story starts with the death of Hikaru Mikado. That guy was a natural charmer, a "harem king", but had no real male friends. After he died, he b...
3.6K 87 4
Hiroki's life as of recently has been complete and other.......shit. His mother, his sister, his best friend, and his girlfriend have been having sex...
495 3 14
> The story starts with the death of Hikaru Mikado. That guy was a natural charmer, a "harem king", but had no real male friends. After he died, he b...
20.6K 781 11
Y/n was just your average girl. She came from a good family with an awesome twin brother. She had great friends and was top of her class in school. O...