The Power of a White Lotus!

Por Anit0v0

On the day of graduation, Bai Lian was killed by a truck. After his death, he transmigrated into an otome/ise... Mais

Pictures for Power of a White Lotus!
Chapter 2 - The Truck Strikes!
Chapter 3 - On the Cloud...
Chapter 4 - The Boy Named Flynn Wisteria
Chapter 5 - The Boy Named Flynn Wisteria (part 2)
Chapter 6 - The Boy Named Flynn Wisteria (part 3)
Chapter 7 - The Boy Named Flynn Wisteria (part 4)
Chapter 8- The Boy Named Flynn Wisteria (part 5-end)
Chapter 9 - Remnant of a Soul
Chapter 10 - An Eventful Beginning (part 1)
Chapter 11 - An Eventful Beginning (part 2)
Chapter 12 - An Eventful Beginning (part 3-end)
Chapter 13 - Bai Lian's Continued Dilemma...
Chapter 14 - A Blood Test
Chapter 15 - Finally...Some Peace
Chapter 16 - An Unexpected Guest
Chapter 17 - The Cursed Prince
Chapter 18 - His Savior
Chapter 19 - Two Shy Boys...
Chapter 20 - End of a Pleasant Dream
Chapter 21-Σ(・口・)
Chapter 22 - Misunderstanding Resolved

Chapter 1 - The Senior Called Bai Lian

4.8K 159 43
Por Anit0v0

Bai Lian's looks are exactly like what his name sounds like.

Beautiful...
Pure...
Elegant
And kind...

It's a pity the actual person couldn't be any more different that this name which meant 'White Lotus'

The prestigious high school located in A City is the most famous learning institute in the area. The school only has around 300 students, around 100 in each grade from 10th to 12th.

The sizes of the buildings are immensely large. About 4 times the size of the second largest high school in A city, with about 7,000 students.

So why is a school that's large enough for 28,000 students only have 300 student?

Well, there are a couple of reasons.

For one, since most of the school's students are from out of the city, out of the region, or from another country altogether, the school provides dorms.

The dorm rooms are unlike that of a normal dorm. Each room is about 5 times the size of an average bedroom, and each is connected to a large bathroom with a large round tub about the size of a small pool. The rooms also have large windows, polished floors, and cleaning bots that constantly moves but knows how to stay out of the way.

Such dorms are unaffordable for the average students, as they are actually resided by some of the richest students around the world.

Many are rich 1st generations, who are mostly young teenagers who had started their own business and made themselves rich and famous.

Many are rich 2nd or 3rd generations, children who are the child/ grandchildren of rich families anywhere around the world.

The rest are the minority, only about 10 of these 300 students are not one of the two above. They are the scholarship students, those who stood out in grades and test scores among all the other individuals.

And Bai Lian is not one of them.......

He is a rich 2nd generation, whose parents are shipping tycoons. However, while his parents provided the necessary funds and background for him to be able to enter this school, they were prepared to pass down their company and resources to their illegitimate 2nd son, who was swapped with him at birth.

It was only when Bai Lian turned 12 that his biological parents came for him.

For a child who had grown up in an average family, he got used to the life of the rich quite quickly. Maybe it's in the genetics, or he was just good at adapting, but the 12 year old him at the time was still quickly accepted by his family.

As for the illegitimate 2nd brother, whose mother is actually the housekeeper hired by the Bai family who swapped the two sons at birth; his parents continued raising him since 12 years worth of affection couldn't disappear in a moment. The Bai family is quite forgiving as they only reprimanded the housekeeper and deducted half a year worth of salary.

It had turned out that Bai Lian was taken by the housekeeper, who entrusted her sister to raise him.

The sister, who didn't have much suspicion since the housekeeper is oftentimes busy, carefully raised Bai Lian. It was because of the careful nurture that the Bai parents didn't fire the housekeeper, as she had been working for them for many years.

But despite being their biological son, the parents were still skeptical of their son's abilities since he had not learned any skills or knowledge necessary to inherit their company. Though a few years later, Bai Lian, with his talents, quickly learned much about business. While it wasn't enough, the Bai parents saw hope in that he might be able to shoulder their assets.

Which was why the contract to hand down their company to their second son, Bai Yu, could still be changed. The decision isn't final.

The two brother, Bai Yu and Bai Lian are to compete for the company. They will go to the best high school in the country. The one with the most achievements at the end of the last school year will be nurtured as the successor.

This, is how the Bai parents will decide who to hand down their assets to.

Despite the competition, the two brothers seemed to get along well. No one knows whether they are faking it, or they truly have a good relationship,.

.... soon, years have passed. The competition was strong as their achievements simply couldn't be counted. It was only the end of year exam that was able to put a difference between the two....

____________________________________

On the last day of school, balloons and confetti decorated the entire campus. The walls of the large buildings hanged similarly large congratulatory banners.

The school allowed in many spectators to view the grand celebration and even try out their food. The last day at this school is akin to a grand fair with the many stalls and decorations.

The only place that wasn't overfilled with civilians is an area behind campus. There, the 100 seniors sent each other goodwills and farewell gifts on the large hill, which is actually a place that's dedicated for only the senior student's use.

Upon the large hill, the green and lush grass shimmered with a bit of dew underneath the sunlight. The wooden tables and benches are a dark brown color, almost gleaming as they are frequently polished. The flowers and plants danced lightly amongst the slight breeze, the scenic view a stark contrast against the noise and commotion on the other side of the school. As the fair in the front of the campus goes on, the seniors on the hill had already taken off their graduation gowns and will be preparing to take a step forward into their future.

As many students might rarely or never be able to see the friends they had made again, they decided to end this meeting with no regrets. As some close friends gave hugs and pats, others exchanging mailing addresses and made plans to meet again, there are some who are more courageous and decided to take a step forward and confess to those who they had fallen in love with, their final attempt to get their feelings through and try their luck.

So scenes of confession are a frequent sight on this hill, to the point the hill is also called 'The Confession Hill'

Despite the large number of happy, newly formed couples, most of the other student's attention is actually directed to the two very good looking seniors at the very top of the hill...

On the Confession Hill, the most beautiful scene aren't the flowers, nor the polished picnic tables, but rather the elegantly flowing willow tree which had stood for over 50 years, past a willow tree's average lifespan. Yet the leaves of the trees are still green, and stands tall and strong, as if overlooking the young couples that will form here.

Currently, the old tree's hanging branches waved along in the wind, providing shade for the two young students beneath.

Another breeze blew, parting the hair of the taller youth.

His eyes are a bright amber color, which shone much brighter than usual with the bit of sunlight shining right through the leaves and branches of the tree. His hair is short, but the strands are light and soft, looking soft to the touch. The student's handsome and mature face made him look like a good sports player, which he is. The white school uniform made with expensive material parted a bit, revealing a bit of his well formed collar bone.

His face contained a bit of a blush as he mustered up his courage.

In front of him stood a beauty. With soft black hair which covered a bit of his bright blue eyes, he seemed like a little delicate beauty. His lips are soft and light pinkish red, and due to how he drank water earlier, the surface is glistening slightly like the most gorgeous cherry blossom, with its petals containing dew. His eyes seemed to contain jewels with the way it shimmers. His skin is smooth like jade and soft like silk, his features looks as though it's crafted by god as he stood quietly for what the other youth is about to say....

.... beneath the hill, a 2nd year underclassman stood carrying a basket full of props. As the baggage is about half the size he is with heavy material, he stopped to take a rest.

This student is one of the top ten in his year in terms of grades and academics, and he also look the part. With neat black hair which lay still on his forehead and thick, round glasses, every part of him including his neat and ironed clothing screams 'nerd'

But below his glasses are a pair of bright and beautiful eyes. Light brown irises and his rounded eyes made him look particularly cute and innocent.

At this moment, he looked atop the hill past the other graduating students and towards the very top of the hill, at the particularly eye catching pair.

'Not again,' he thought as he rested. 'This is the 8th time I have seen another guy confess to the senior this year. Who knew how many times the senior has been confessed to in total.'

The young student wiped away his sweat as he leaned down to pick his basket back up, but before he reached the handle, he saw the beautiful and fairy like upperclassman swing his long leg in a wide and graceful arc, so fast that the white pants he had on looked like a white blur as it made contact with the other's head.

In an exaggerated fashion, the youth who confessed seemed to fly back a few meters into the air, and landed heavily outside the large shade of the tree.

The 2nd year student : (OvO) ⁉️

__________________________________

A few moments before this had occurred, the short haired youth, whose name is Yun Jing opened his mouth to speak:

"Bai Lian, after today, I will be going back to my city to start taking over my family's hotel business. As we would be far from each other and may never meet again, I have a wish to make."

Bai Lian's eyes seemed pure and full of melancholy as he nodded his head, signaling for Yun Jing to continue.

Yu Jing's face looked hopeful at this action as he starts speaking louder:

"Bai Lian, after being by your side for these three years, I have grown to see the wonderful qualities you have. From your compassion, your intelligence, and also your bright smiles, I have fallen in love with each and every part of you. While homosexuality isn't well accepted by the general public as of now, I'm sure we will convince them otherwise!"

Yun Jing then lowered his head as his face became redder.

"..... so will you please go out with me with marriage in mind?"

Bai Lian's expression didn't change much, but his lips curved up slightly in a light smile.

"Before I answer, can you tell me how long you have secretly liked me?"

Yun Jing grew even more hopeful.

"For.... for 3 years. It was love at first sight since freshman year, which was why I wanted to get close to you........—"

Before Yun Jing had completed finished his dialogue, he was met with a strong blow to the side of his face, much stronger than what he thought the other would be capable of....

As he flew up in an arc, he never would've thought the one he liked... who looked so delicate... who seems so pure...—

—... would react in such a fashion and beat him out of his rose tinted dream.

He landed harshly on his back, with the distance he flew, the air was knocked out of him, making him gasp for breath.

His view slowly focused, and the beautiful youth appeared in front of his eyes before him.

"Bai...Lian.....?"

The one he likes has an unfamiliar expression which he had never seen and never had imagined he would see.

As his long, soft bangs casted some shadow on his face and his long lashes lowered in fury, his eyes somehow appeared darker than usual. His pink lips are now spread wider, but he is smiling with disdain instead.

His long and slender legs lifts up slightly and rests itself on Yun Jing's chest, who is currently still lying down.

"For three years.... for three years you have acted like a close friend. For three years I have trusted you and thought you would be a good partner in business after graduation. Now you tell me you have actually been wanting to take me to bed all these years........"

Bai Lian's voice grew lower as he talked, his eyes are now dark, like the night right after the sun had set.

"No, I.....I never!" Yun Jing tried to defend.

"So you are saying you never wanted to take things further with me?" Bai Lian said with a straight face as though he is not talking about himself.

"I!............" Yun Jing's face is now red with shame. He can't say that he never had such intentions, but he would be digging a hole for himself no matter how he answered.

So he kept quiet and lowered his head.

Bai Lian took one more look at him and kicked him once more, then walked away.

"Be glad I'm not breaking your bones, I'll be severing all ties of us from now on."

At this point, all the seniors on the hill are paying attention to this scene. The hill is quiet except for the sound of the breeze and Bai Lian's footsteps.

Yun Jing still has not gotten up as what had just occurred had made a large impact on him. Everyone else also didn't feel surprised by his reaction as they gave him pitying glances. His friends also came up and gave him words of sympathy.

After all, they had seen many students, both male and female confess to Bai Lian. None had succeeded, but they were all rejected peacefully and were offered words of comfort from him. No matter the age and gender, no matter whether the confessor was the school nerd or school bully, the end result was still the same and no one had complaints.

So what was different?

No one was sure.

Yun Jing's friends told him Bai Lian had only behaved in such a manner because he was his close friend, so the impact is bigger.

Others thought Bai Lian lost his temper because he felt disgusted at how his close friend thought of him.

These guesses had some truths to them, but are not completely right.

As Bai Lian approached the edge of the cliff, he sees a student studying him as though he's seeing Bai Lian in a new light.

Bai Lian chuckled and asked:

"What's wrong, never seen someone beat another person up?"

The other student happened to be the young underclassman with the thick glasses.

The student looked anxious at the fact he had been found staring, but after seeing the other had no malicious intentions, he spoke his thoughts.

"No, I'm just curious as to why Senior Bai rejected Senior Yun in this fashion. Senior Bai had always turned others down nicely in this situation in the past, right?"

Bai Lian was not surprised with this question. He smiled in an enigmatic manner as he answered:

" I simply dislike those who approach me with hidden intentions in mind."

Then in his mind, he thought:

'Of course, that also includes myself......'

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

213K 7.4K 44
Zen Yodai, 27 y.o virgin 'straight' man. He claimed to be 'straighter than a ruler' but some people doesn't believe it (Me). Anyway, he died in the a...
366K 16.8K 59
If there was an award for laziness then everyone was sure that Ryo would be the one to get it every year but what Ryo didn't expect was that he was o...
139K 6.6K 22
A young boy is seen crossing the street when suddenly the infamous truck-sama strikes again! Sike! you thought! truck-sama missed this once but eithe...
35.5K 2.4K 200
~ MDZS Alternate Universe ~ BL / yaoi 🔞 Lan Xichen, almost 28, is a lawyer, a talented one at that, who knows how to work hard, and also how to...