haikyuu x reader || oneshots

Av kirintea

《 requests are closed 》 EDIT: i wrote this book a hot minute ago (by that i mean years), but i've arisen from... Mer

i n t r o
lev | distracted
tendo | the letter
kageyama | deep sleeper
tsukishima | teasing
sugawara | on ice (pt. 1)
sugawara | on ice (pt. 2)
sugawara | on ice (pt. 3)
tsukishima / isn't she cute?
tsukishima | isn't she cute? (pt. 2)
hinata | listen to the weather forecast
oikawa | english and yogurt
akaashi / fading away
aone | comfort
nishinoya | chalkboard duty
terushima | a candid shot
miya twins | overprotective
lev | study sesh
osamu | endless nights
nishinoya / family isn't always blood
alisa | birthday cuddles
hinata / placed on a pedestal
oikawa | fed up
iwaizumi | so you have chosen death
? | the bottle chooses favorites
yamaguchi | a ghost?
nishinoya | hyper
ayoooo closure ! READ UPDATE
oikawa • iwaizumi | parallel parking is a myth
seijoh | live q&a
iwaizumi | look at my tongue
tendo | hey he's here too
kuroo | body swapped (pt. 2)
HEY WE MOVING

kuroo | body swapped

18K 735 1.6K
Av kirintea

so y'all really telling me that i accidentally titled that one noya chapter "chalkbaord duty" and NOBODY told me.
for personal reasons, i will be passing away
-
for the readers who prefer longer chapters, enjoy this 4000 word one shot that probably still has some typos i missed while editing ✌️

You frustratingly tugged on your hair in one hand as you looked over your homework, visibly frustrated. How does everyone else get this? No matter how hard you tried, the topic just wouldn't click.

"I wish I were smarter..." you grumbled to yourself when a faint light flashed outside your window. You turned your head to see a faded streak of white painted in the black sky. Was that a shooting star?

You shook your head and turned your attention back to the sheet before you. You could not afford to fail another test.

The next morning, you woke up to an unfamiliar alarm. It came from a smartphone to your left. You groggily rolled over and searched for the stop button before sitting up and rubbing your eyes.

"Where the hell am I?"

• • •

Kuroo slowly yawned as he awoke at a petite, messy desk. Wait, I don't have a desk in my room.

His body ached from the position it was lying in for hours. He was sitting down in a tattered spinning chair, and apparently he had slept with his head lying on the desk.

This isn't my room. He frantically scanned his new surroundings when he found a smudged closet mirror. Hesitantly approaching the glass, he stared at his reflection.

"What... the fuck."

Kuroo gazed at the girl before him, his eyes subconsciously drifting downwards. He debated on exploring more of this new body before shaking his head. I don't know who this person is... that would be an invasion of privacy.

Wait—I'm gonna have to shower anyways.

He hooked his index finger on his pajama collar and pulled the cloth away from the female body, staring down at his exposed chest.

"..."

• • •

You sat up and scratched your head, morning tears pricking your eyes from a tedious yawn. Wait, why does my hair feel different?

As soon as you stood up, you were shocked by your sudden difference in height. Last time I checked, I wasn't this tall last night.

You curiously searched the foreign house for a bathroom which wasn't too far away. A tall, black haired male stared back at you in the mirror.

"EHHH?!"

You patted your hands around your body and instantly pulled your shirt upwards to view your masculine parts. "I'm... extremely hot?!"

"This is a dream... it has to be a dream," you repeated to yourself, though it all felt very real. A faint buzz caught your ear as you clumsily ran to retrieve the phone.

"Kenma?" you read the contact name aloud.

Kenma🥳: im outside

"Outside? Like outside the house?" you slid to the window to notice a shorter boy with dyed, blonde hair staring at his phone.

"Shitshitshitshitshit." you scrambled around the house, pulling on a pile of clothing that you assumed was a uniform. Skipping breakfast, you quickly brushed your teeth and stepped outside to greet the boy.

You awkwardly leaned against the doorframe, "...What's up?"

The smaller boy blinked his eyes, a tinge if annoyance in his brows, "Aren't you forgetting your bag?"

"Oh, right." you quickly shuffled back inside and grabbed a black school bag hanging on the bedroom doorknob.

"Do you know about the last minute physics test today?" he asked softly as he stared at his phone.

You immediately tensed up and inwardly cursed to yourself. "Uh, no," you answered honestly.

The boy who was apparently named Kenma hummed in acknowledgement. You walked a subtle step behind him since you had no idea where you were going.

The low grumbles of a train got louder as you neared a station. The trip was short and quiet since Kenma would submerge himself in his video game. You took this time to think about what was happening—it still made no sense.

Your pondering was interrupted when Kenma stood up to get off the train. A new voice caught your ear as you stepped onto the platform.

"Hey Kuroo-san, hey Kenma-san!" a lanky, grey haired boy ran up to you.

"Kuroo-san?" you repeated.

Kenma looked up at you with confusion, "What?"

You quickly realized you spoke out loud and waved your hands in front of your face, "Ah, it's nothing."

The boy who called you was now standing on the opposite side of Kenma. The pudding head briefly glanced at the giant and nodded, "Hi Lev."

Lev... and I thought this guy was tall.

You kept your mouth shut the majority of the walk which seemed to disturb the two classmates beside you.

"Are you okay, Kuroo-san? You seem oddly quiet," Lev said. You tensed up and quickly made an excuse. "Yeah uh, I'm just nervous about the test." you said, picking up the information Kenma had told you earlier.

"Oh shoot, it must be really hard then," Lev mumbled.

Does that mean this guy is smart?

"You're nervous?" Kenma asked suspiciously, putting his phone away as you three set foot on campus.

You paused, "Just a little..."

Oh god, I'm gonna fuck up this guy's grades.

• • •

Kuroo grumbled to himself, trying his best to adjust to his new body. "How do girls even wear these skirts? I feel so exposed..." he was about to shove his hands in his pockets when he realized he had none. "Props to them, I guess." Kuroo mumbled.

"And she fell asleep at a desk? Does she even take care of herself?" he ranted to himself as he surveyed the neighborhood.

Wait—where am I going?

Kuroo froze, still bewildered by the supernatural events like anyone else would be. He pulled out the phone in his bag and noticed a new notification.

Kaashi: Are you not going to school today (y/n)?

Kou: yeah we're at the station already :(

Kuroo stared at the phone and read the new name aloud before replying.

(Kuroo) You: could one of you guys pick me up?

He he had no idea where this station was, so this was the only solution he could think of. The two people typed simultaneously as he waited.

Kou: huh why? is someone following you?
Kou: did u get lost?

Akinori: how could she get lost? she walks to the station every day

Kaashi: I'm on my way. The train will be here in 3 minutes.

Kuroo sighed. The only thing he could do was wait. He scrolled through the phone, searching for any clues of who this person could be or why he was here.

He opened the camera role and found a group photo of her and her friends.

"No way."

"(y/n), let's go or we'll miss the train," the black haired male shouted to Kuroo as he caught up with him.

No honorifics? They must be close.

"Akaashi, what would you do if you switched bodies with someone?" Kuroo ran alongside him, finding it unsettling to see the familiar boy from a shorter perspective.

"Switched bodies?" Akaashi repeated in between quiet breaths, "I'd try to get through the day and hope I switch back by night, I suppose."

Oh, right! In movies they usually switch back when they sleep or something...

"Why do you ask?" the setter said.

Kuroo shook his head, "I was just thinkin' about it."

As the two neared the station, Kuroo caught sight of your friends that he shared as well.

"Bro!" he reached in for a handshake, but immediately realized Kuroo didn't appear as his normal self.

Bokuto high-fived him and gave a light fist bump at the end.

Wait, wha—

"Morning, (y/n)." Konoha greeted as Kuroo nodded back.

"Here it is," Akaashi announced as the station began to rumble. Fresh air conditioning blew out the sliding doors, and Bokuto was the first to plop down in the closest, empty seat. He patted down the chair next to him for Kuroo to sit, Akaashi taking his place on the other side of your body.

Kuroo looked up at the two taller boys as he was squished between them. So this is how it feels to be a cute high school girl.

• • •

(a/n) i wasn't thinking when i wrote this so let's just say kenma takes the same class as kuroo...)

Staring at the test before you, you chewed on your bottom lip with anxiousness. This is the subject you were studying the night before in your normal house.

You shifted your eyes to Kenma's paper who sat to your right. He caught your glances and made sure the teacher was well caught up in whatever he was doing.

Kenma slid the paper he finished to his left for you to copy. You gave him a grateful, puppy dog eye look and began scribbling down answers.

After the teacher came around to collect the tests, Kenma didn't hesitate to question.

"What was that about?"

You nervously gulped. Given how timid the boy usually behaved, he was quite assertive to whoever this Kuroo was.

"This isn't my best subject." you nervously rubbed your fingers around your wrists out of habit.

"But this is your best subject. What's going on?" this time, Kenma's voice sounded more concerned than agitated.

"I just didn't get enough sleep last night," you said.

Kenma sighed and moved past the subject. He knew he could not get anything more out of you.

As hours passed, you found yourself with two third years instead of the quiet pudding head.

He looks so tiny from up here. You snickered to yourself as you stared at a third year named Yaku. Wait... he's my normal height damn it!

Another boy named Kai walked on your left with a kind smile on his face. You followed them to a club room where Yaku cleared his throat, looking at you expectingly.

"What?" you said.

"You have the keys." Yaku deadpanned

Oh shit. You scrambled through each pocket in your bag as the two waited, one appearing to be more patient than the other.

"Don't you usually keep it in this pocket?" Kai unzipped a smaller side pocket and pulled out a pair of keys. You weakly smiled and unlocked the door, "Oh... yeah, thanks."

As the two undressed, the junior team members began to file into the club room.

"Osu." Lev entered with Kenma who stared down at his phone screen. You glared at the pudding head, "Aren't you on that thing all day?"

Kenma sighed, begrudgingly dropping it into his bag. You looked around and found your change of clothes for practice. They had already been used at least once and lightly smelled of sweat.

Lev stood to your left, clumsily pulling his shirt over his head as Yaku did the same on your right. Your friend group back in your normal life was entirely made of guys, so this wasn't anything out of the ordinary to see.

Slipping your white, uniform top off, you stared at the new toned body. I feel fucking sexy.

Kai glanced at you with a confused face and chuckled. Shit, I must've said that out loud.

After getting dressed, everyone made their way to the gym at their own pace. An older man stood at the furthest wall from the entrance as he spoke to a tall, younger male.

You greeted the two adults as the rest of the team copied your actions. So he plays volleyball...

As the gym filled up, the older man cleared his throat and stepped forward, "Before we start, would the captain like to give a word about our last practice match with Karasuno?"

You quietly waited for the captain to stand up, but the team's attentive eyes landed upon you. Oh no.

You froze just long enough for Yaku to nudge you in the side. "That's you."

Being a friend of the biggest volleyball fanatic in Fukurodani, you knew a few things, but not enough for this.

You stepped forward and took in a deep breath.

"K-Karasuno was a very powerful team. Their spikes and blocks were difficult to play against, but we were able to push past them..." you spouted the vaguest speech possible and cut yourself off early to avoid any damage.

The team muttered behind you, filling you to the brim with anxiety.

"That's right, their middle blockers learned a lot since we last played against them. And their freak quick was amazing as ever, but it was not something we couldn't stop," the older man, whom you assumed was the coach, concluded.

You sighed in relief as Yaku looked at you suspiciously. Practice carried on, and although you had no idea how to play volleyball, Kuroo's muscle memory pulled through and allowed you to function without thought.

As practice wrapped up and the juniors helped clean the gym, the dependable Kai from earlier approached you.

"Are you alright, Kuroo? You seem off today." Kai said as Yaku and Kenma joined in the conversation.

"Yeah, you're more filtered than usual." Yaku crossed his arms.

"And less annoying," Kenma added.

You scoffed. "That feels like an insult," you replied to Kenma's comment.

"But nah I'm fine. I just stayed up late last night thinking about—" you scanned the gym to find anything to help you form an excuse only to no avail, "—food."

"Sounds like something you'd do, I guess," Yaku shrugged.

You sighed in relief as the three began to back off. The coach dismissed practice, and you and your teammates each went their separate ways.

This was a new group that went home together, Yaku, Lev, Kenma, and another boy you only noticed during practice. He had a blonde mohawk and a loud personality, one that you found quite entertaining to be honest.

You sat next to Kenma while Lev and Yaku paired together, leaving the other boy on the outside seat.

You took this time to assess the new information.

1. His name is Kuroo
2. He's the captain of the Nekoma volleyball team
3. Best friend/neighbor's name is Kenma
4. He's ripped

Wait, scratch that, that's not important.

4. His normal behavior tends to be sarcastic and provocative

The train ride went by faster than you expected when you found yourself alone with Kenma. He glanced up from his phone and shot a judging look at you.

"Kuro."

You realized you were staring and nodded your head, "What's up?"

"Stop staring at me."

You frowned, "Well damn, okay." Turning your head away, you crossed your arms and huffed.

Kenma was now left confused. The normal Kuroo would not have accepted defeat so easily.

The two of you got off the train and made the short walk from the station back home. It was already dark. Houses' dining room lights illuminated the windows as families gathered for dinner. You noticed no lights in your own home were lit.

Exchanging your goodbyes, you entered through the front door, unlocking it with a separate key that sat in the same pocket as the club room's.

There was no sign of anyone in the house, allowing your mind to wander the things you could do now that you were alone.

After showering and changing into a baggy pair of clothes you pulled out of the closet, you sat cross legged on the bed.

"What if I just..." you slowly looked down at your lap, hooking your pinky around your shorts elastic to reveal your briefs.

I mean... I already saw it in the shower, and lemme tell you it was fucking hu-

You slapped your face with both hands, shaking your head frantically, but the thoughts were quick to circle back.

It's not like he'll know or anything.

You squinted your eyes as you slowly pulled down your shorts, your reasoning being that any normal person would do this if they were suddenly given the body of their opposite sex.

Do I just—

You slid the briefs down to your left ankle, revealing the dark hair underneath that you had already witnessed in the shower.

Oh lord forgive me.

Suddenly, the loud creaking of a door interrupted your curious exploration.

"Shit, shit, shit!" you whispered to yourself, hopping up on one foot as you slid your briefs back up.

"Uh, Kuro, I forgot to ask earlier, but could I get my switch back? You said I cou—"

Kenma stared at you, half naked with your lower hair still visible as it poked out from your poorly worn briefs. He abruptly turned around and shut the door.

"Wait! This isn't what it loo—" you cut yourself off from chasing the boy, "actually it's exactly what it looks like. My bad."

You gave up on fully redressing yourself since you were now officially alone in the house. Exhaling into your palms, you closed your eyes only to be met with your normal bedroom.

"I'm back?"

• • •

Kuroo knew it was best to get home as soon as possible where he could be alone. The more time he spent around others, the higher the chances were that he'd be questioned.

There was a message on his phone from (y/n)'s mother.

Mom: I'll be home late, you're welcome to eat anything in the fridge.

Kuroo huffed, wondering when or if he'd ever be transferred back to his original body. He made his way to the couch, but before he hit the cushions, he was back in his normal bed—

—with his pants down

Kuroo's eyes shot open, and he could take a wild guess on what exactly you were doing in his body.

His phone buzzed with a new text from Kenma.

Kenma🥳: sorry
Kenma🥳: i'll pick up my switch at a better time

Kuroo blinked before his face curved into an infuriated scowl, "Ohhh, you bastard."

• • •

Several days passed, and it was now normal for these unexplainable switches to happen every other day. Kuroo would do his best to humiliate you in front of your friends, and you would get him back by ruining his entire career.

Though, there was a minor benefit. Your grades gradually increased since Kuroo was now taking the majority of your tests, but unfortunately it worked vice versa.

It would be an understatement to say he was upset about his own test results.

After Kuroo realized you had gotten caught touching his body by his childhood friend, he knew he had to get his revenge.

Kuroo watched the clock as it neared midnight: when you both earn your respective bodies back.

Is this too much?

He scooted back, a thin jump rope binding his thighs and lower shins together as he nothing but a t-shirt and panties.

No... it's what she gets. Fucking pervert.

Kuroo quickly shot a text to Akaashi since he lived the closest.

(Kuroo) You: i need your help
(Kuroo) You: can you come over right now?

Kaashi: on my way

"Damn, is he reliable," Kuroo mumbled as he took his stance on the bed. His rear end bent high in the air with his cheek pressed against the bed sheets. Counting the seconds until midnight struck, he snickered when he was transferred back to his normal house.

You blinked in the dark space, only the faint flame of a candle illuminating your bedroom. "Jesus christ, what is this?" you winced at the slicing pain in your legs before your door swung open.

"(y/n), it's midnight, is everything alright?" Akaashi's face flushed bright pink as he immediately turned his head away.

You froze in realization, shutting your eyes as you mentally cursed out Kuroo. There was an awkward moment of stillness in the room before the pain in your legs began to dissapear.

"We have school tomorrow, (y/n)." he began to untie the jump rope that dug into your skin, his face still hot with embarrassment and erotic
thoughts that he tried his best to push away.

You lie in the same position, frozen on the bed unfazed.

"(y/n)?" Akaashi dropped the rope on the ground and leaned in, only to realize you were sound asleep. You snored softly, pretending to be asleep to escape the situation Kuroo had put you in.

"What the..." he mumbled to himself. You had sent him a text only thirty seconds ago, how did you manage to fall asleep in that time?

Akaashi ran a hand through his hair and chuckled lightly, "I'm just... going to pretend this never happened."

Before leaving the room, he rotated your body to a more comfortable position and pulled the comforter over you. Mumbling a soft, friendly goodnight, he blew out the melting candle and locked the front door on his way out.

As soon as Akaashi was out of earshot, you sprung up from your bed and uppercut your pillow, "KUROO I'M GONNA KILL YOU."

As days of humiliation and sabotage passed, both you and Kuroo had unceasingly begged the coaches to arrange a match between Fukurodani  and Nekoma enough to the point where they gave in.

The amount of anger the two of you rooted in each other was enough to make you think that switching bodies wasn't so odd after all, and all that mattered now was tearing the latter to shreds.

You clenched your fists as a Nekoma school bus pulled into the parking lot nearest the Fukurodani gym. Bokuto noticed your antics and nudged you playfully, "You seem almost as excited as me! You'll finally get to meet my bro!"

Oh, I'll meet him alright.

You cracked your neck left to right as the team funneled out of the narrow vehicle doors.

There was Lev, Yaku, Yamamoto, Kai, Kenma... You growled impatiently, for Kuroo was nowhere to be seen. The coaches and managers stood off to the side greeting each other, and the high schoolers were left to themselves.

Finally, a messy head of black hair caught your eye. He took a few steps before glancing at you, doing a double take to confirm the person standing before him.

The two of you charged towards each other at full speed.

"KUROO YOU SON OF A BITCH!"

"(Y/N) YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!"

You wrestled him to the ground as the two teams froze, completely perplexed. "They know each other?" Kenma nonchalantly asked.

Somehow, you managed to flip the boy over onto his back, sitting atop his abdomen to keep him pinned to the ground.

"I've been waiting... so damn long for this moment," you huffed proudly.

The third year beneath you faked a sigh, "I wish I had switched bodies with a nicer person."

"You got a lot of balls to say that in your current position," you threatened to hit the boy.

"Last time I checked I only had two."

Before you could assault him any further, Kuroo cut you off with a new subject, "Kai told me I called myself 'fucking sexy'. I'm assuming that was you?"

You scowled bitterly, "Well, you're only sexy when I'm the one controlling your body."

"Huh, funny you say that 'cause you're way cuter when I'm the one in you," Kuroo remarked snidely.

Akaashi's jaw dropped upon hearing these words, along with Kai and Yaku. Konoha quickly covered Bokuto's ears, and Kenma and Lev bursted into laughter.

"Wait, wait, wait," Yamamoto interrupted your quarrel, "y'all are fucking?"

Kuroo glanced between you and Yamamoto continuously as your eye twitched with aggravation.

You rose your hands to Kuroo's neck and began to choke him, "NO, WE'RE NOT FUCKING!"

"S-STOP JESUS YOU DON'T HAVE TO CHO-" Kuroo's words were cut off between hoarse coughs.

"(y/n)!" Akaashi and Bokuto took hold of each arm as they pried you off of the other captain. You kicked your legs in attempts to escape their grasp, but they only tightened their grip.

"I'm not done with you, you kinky ass hoe!" you shouted at him, remembering what occurred only a few nights ago with Akaashi.

"You convinced everyone I was a fucking stripper!" Kuroo pointed an accusatory finger at you, "And I have three C's thanks to you, dumbass!"

"Okay, okay, but c'mon, the stripper part is kinda funny." you chuckled before shouting once again, "But hey, it's not like I did that on purpose!"

Kuroo was about to charge at you again, but Kai and Yaku were quick to hold him back. The two of you continued to shout insults at each other until the teams had to physically gag you both.

Konoha placed his palm on your back as he pushed you towards the gym to spectate the game, Kai doing the same for their feral captain.

"Thif if your faul, fitch." you spoke through the t-shirt Akaashi had tied over your mouth.

"I have mo ifea what you just faid."

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

36.3K 320 8
ンリ゙゚ Haikyuu x reader 〃 "𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 �...
14.7K 305 20
A collection of Haikyuu characters x reader oneshots, imagines and stories for you - it's seems everyone is falling for (Y/n)~ -Fluff, angst, shorts...
261K 5K 45
𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃 ❝ '𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥'. 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡, 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐦𝐞. ❞ 𝘩𝘢𝘪𝘬𝘺𝘶𝘶 𝘣𝘰𝘺𝘴...