Flu Season At UA High

By _nikify_

The flu has hit the prestigious school for heroes and people's quirks are going haywire! {BTW my OC is in thi... More

A/N

18 0 0
By _nikify_

I got this idea from Pinterest and thought it would be cool to do fanfic on it! My OC Nanako Ito is in this, but she cannot get sick so she just has to deal with all of the students/teachers quirks going haywire.

Nanako is 15 and her quirk is dark angel. Basically, she can do whatever a demon/angel can do. Nobody knows that she has another quirk, teleportation.

Recovery girl cannot get sick either so she can have kids/teachers in the room while healing injuries from quirks. In this, she cannot heal the flu so she just heals the injuries from the quirks going haywire.

Oh, so I may not do too many chapters because if ya'll are following me, I have a lot of stuff to do and I cannot think of things easily.

Oh, no requests. I wanna do my own ideas.

Onto the chapters. {After a week of writing this, there might be a chapter or two. I'm barely on Wattpad so, this may not be updated.}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.9K 2.1K 53
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
5.2M 45.9K 56
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
206K 1K 192
Mature content
14K 1.2K 31
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.