Stay *Sequel to Luxe*

By ShrazyMe

Everyone knows my name, everyone knows my story but no one knows my feelings. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Instagram
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Instagram
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Instagram
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 5

605 30 3
By ShrazyMe

LuxeLopez: In honor of my beautiful Maya, I am coming out with a Mommy & Me collection for @LuxeGlass

4,000,00 likes ~ 10,000 comments

---

"Ooooh, you guys have that money money." Quincy lets out a low whistle as he looks at the hotel that Michael bought me for our anniversary. I decided to bring my brothers to Miami for the weekend so that we can check out the hotel.

I left Maya back at home with Michael and Adonis so that I don't have to worry about chasing her around.

"He did good." Christian throws his arm around my shoulder.

"We got a hotel." Justin grins and I give him the side eye.

"Who's we?" I pop my lips. "I got me a hotel."

"She got you there." Quincy chuckles as he playfully punches Justin on the arm.

"Damn Luxe, how you gonna do us like that?" Justin crosses his arms and I scoff.

"Boy, let's just go inside and check this place out."

We spend four hours touring the place and making notes on what we are going to change about the place. Once we have finished the tour, we head down to the lobby where we spend an hour detailing our notes.

The hotel is very beautiful but we can definitely make it better if we give it a theme. I have decided to make this a project for my brothers and myself. I am hoping that it will strengthen our relationship since it is isn't as strong as it used. 

I need to also make time to spend with my sisters because I feel as if I am neglecting them due to my own life.

"Thank you guys for joining me." I tell my brothers after we have finished talking about the changes that we want to make to the place.

"It's all good." Justin shrugs his shoulders.

"Reconstructing Hotel Combs is about to be in full effect." Christian says and I laugh at his words.

"Hotel DeLuxe." I correct him. "Anyways, Quincy I have something to ask you."

"Shoot." Quincy looks at me as he leans back in his seat.

"Why aren't you trying to date Nia anymore?" I ask and the guys look at eachother. "What?"

"Little ole Quince has moved on." Justin says with a wolfish grin.

"To who?" I raise a brow at him. "It's not Petra, is it?"

"No." Quincy starts blushing and that's when I lean closer. Quincy is not a shy guy nor is he someone who blushes when questioned or under pressure.

"I'm not dating her." Quincy looks down at his feet. "Harmony Palomino."

"No fuckin' way." I look at him with wide eyes. "Since when?"

"Since she got divorced." Quincy sighs. "We tried to make things work but it didn't because she got busy. I'm hoping that we can rekindle what we had."

Harmony now has two year old twins and it's crazy to think that her marriage wasn't able to make it through that. I'm upset that Quincy wasn't able to tell me about their romance but at least he choose a wonderful woman.

---

"LUXE, YOU LOOK HOT!"

"QUINCY, WHO ARE YOU DATING?"

"JUSTIN!"

"CHRISTIAN!"

My brothers and I ignore the paparazzi tailing us as we head to a club that Justin used to host at. All eyes are on us as we walk into the club and as expected, people start filming us so I keep my head up high as we walk to the private section that we booked.

There are no VIP sections at this club so we basically have our own table, slightly away from everyone.

We spend the next couple of hours having such a good time. I make sure not to post too much on my social media because everyone is on my case about me leaving Maya at home while I'm in Miami.

"Somebody keeps taking our drinks." I tell the boys as the bartender looks at me with an apologetic look on their face. "Over the last hour, we have been receiving half of the drinks that I have been ordering."

"WE GOT THE DRINKS LADIES!" I hear some girls cheer and I turn to the side see a girl waving the drinks that I specifically ordered in her hands.

"Wait what the fuck?" I stand to my feet. "That's our fucking drinks."

"You're rich, buy another one." The girl says and I feel myself getting heated. I am sick and tired of people trying to exploit me because of who I am.

"Luxe just leave it." Quincy stands up. "I'll go talk to the owner."

"No, fuck that." I take a step towards the rope separating us from the plastic wannabees. "They've been stealing our drinks the whole night."

"Drag them." Justin whispers in my ear.

"Damn, that's whack." Christian leans back in his seat, unamused. 

"Thanks for the drinks." One of the girls says with a big smile on her face. The other two girls cheer and that's when I jump over the rope. Those girls stood no chance as I lunged at them, I took out the first bitch with a punch.

The other two tried to jump me from behind but thankfully, Tommie who was in the next booth came out to help. Together we took down those bitches before we were grabbed by security. I kicked out my feet making sure that it collided with the drinks.

"MY DRINKS, BITCH!" I scream at them and they start screaming back profanities as they are dragged out of the bar. "Fucking peasants."

"AND THAT'S ON PERIOD!" Tommie shouts and I turn to her.

"Thanks for having my back." I tell her even though I don't even know her. 

"No worries girl, those bitches are wack as fuck." She turns to head back to her table and I head back to mine with security following behind me.

"That was wild." Christian comments.

"That was sick." Justin excitedly wraps his arms around me. "I felt like we were on Love and Hip Hop. Who knew that you had those hands?"

"You shouldn't have done that." Quincy scolds me.

"Then you should have done something about it." I get in his face, the adrenaline still pumping through my body. "I try to be nice but if you are taking advantage of me then you better prepare to face the consequences."

"Relax." He raises his hands in surprise. "I just don't want this backfiring on you, we don't fight people."

"But maybe we should." I unball my fists. "We let people walk all over us. People use us because we are Diddy's kids, we always pay for everything. We are always the ones treating people, ain't nobody treating us or ever doing anything nice for us. I don't even go to clubs or bars anymore but when I do, people automatically think that I'm footing the bill."

"She ain't lying."

"Fuck that shit, Quincy." I barge past him. "Man the fuck up and stop allowing people to play you like they already do."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47K 1.5K 51
βžͺ︎ π˜”π˜’π˜€π˜¬π˜¦π˜―π˜»π˜ͺ𝘦 𝘑π˜ͺ𝘦𝘨𝘭𝘦𝘳 𝘒𝘯π˜₯ π˜‘π˜°π˜©π˜―π˜―π˜Ί π˜–π˜³π˜­π˜’π˜―π˜₯𝘰 𝘒𝘣𝘴𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘢𝘡𝘦𝘭𝘺 π˜₯𝘦𝘴𝘱π˜ͺ𝘴𝘦 𝘦𝘒𝘀𝘩 𝘰𝘡𝘩𝘦𝘳. π˜‰π˜Άπ˜΅ 𝘰𝘯𝘦 π˜₯𝘒...
6.5K 349 59
A tell of two people you would never think to be together falling in love.
45.6K 1.4K 28
This is her last chance at love. Not edited.
1K 47 23
Just read to find out.