FOREVER AND ALWAYS โ”โ”โ”โ” jaspe...

By poseyfilms

๐…๐Ž๐‘๐„๐•๐„๐‘ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐€๐‹๐–๐€๐˜๐’ | โ a hurricane in the form of a girl.โž courtney swan has never been one t... More

IMPORTANT A/N
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐€๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ
๐†๐ซ๐š๐ฉ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ฌ
1- Forks Just Got Interesting
2- Out of this World
3- Reality Check!
4- Even Mad
5- Very Cool, Alice
6- Entirely Coincidental
7- Rumors and Skeptics
8- Alice's Secret
9- Not Again
10- Don't Lie to Me
11- At Least
12- Little Changes
13- Waves
14- Always Here
15- Yes and No
16- Something Else
17- Incredible Discoveries
18- Stranger
19- Again and Again
20- Protect and Attack
21- Roll With It
22- Outstanding
๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐Ÿ
23- Meet Me in The 1800's
A/N
24- I Guess
25- Someway
26- Enchanted
27- Those Kids
28- Hardships
29- Attack
30- Timing
31- Idiots
32- Indifference
33- Not Now
34- Tomorrow
๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐Ÿ‘
A/N
35- Even If
36- Never
37- Don't
38- Talk About It
39- Overprotective
40- Killing Song
41- Everything
42- Everyday
43- People
44- Stiff and Dangerous
45-Obduracy
46- Damnification
๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐Ÿ’
47- Onomatepoeia
Extra One Shot!
48- Never Enough For You
49- Talking to Myself
50- Someone to Love
51- Anything Is Possible
A/N: IMPORTANT
52- Yellow Eyes
53- No
๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐Ÿ“
54- Okay
55- Justification
56- Unity
58- Tool Kit
59- Be Together
60- Even Darkness
61- Little Things
Midnight Sun One Shot
Midnight Sun One Shot #2
62- If's and When's
63- Eve
64- Very Close
65- Epilogue
A/N
Christmas Bonus!

57- Steel

13.7K 399 117
By poseyfilms

"You can build me up, you can tear me down, you can try but I'm unbreakable."

-Natalie Paris, SIX

***

"Wait, so let me get this straight... you told Charlie that you're a werewolf?" 

 Jacob winced as if I had already hit him, holding out his hands as if they would protect him from my wrath. It was the first time I had seen Jake since my supposed death, and I guess he could sense I wasn't happy with him, because he started wincing as soon as I glared at him.

"Jacob, are you serious?" Bella demanded, in that moment her glare almost as scary as mine. Her startling red eyes grew almost twice in size, her nostrils flared, and her lips curled into a flat line. "Why would you do that?" 

 "I solved a problem! You were leaving, what did you expect me to do?" 

 "You have just put him in so much danger!" I hissed, taking a small step forward. Jacob responded by taking an even bigger step back, and looking at Jasper as if he could stop this. Jasper smirked slightly. We are the couple who beat people up together. "The Volturi will kill anyone who knows about the-uh... us." 

"No!" He defended, crossing his arms, "I only told him about me... not you."

 "You think that he'll just think-" 

 "All I said was that you were different. Okay?"  

"And that we have a niece we just adopted." 

 "Whoa-" I held up my arms, "a niece? Wouldn't that make Renesmee my child? Just say you adopted a daughter you weirdo." I rolled my eyes. Edward always has to make everything extra. Even though I have to admit Charlie might freak out if he thought Bella and Edward had a kid... he would freak, but it might be kind of funny. 

 "Do you consider the pain you'll be putting Bella through?" Edward demanded, seemingly just struck by the idea that Jacob was, in fact, an idiot. "It'd be like sticking a white-hot branding iron down her throat." 

 I winced at the description, although I didn't think that the pain would be something that would bother me. I haven't felt the slightest bit thirsty since the first time I hunted... but I haven't exactly been hungry either, which is a little bit worrying. Could I die from not eating when I'm this weird Vampire-human thing? I hope not, but I could tell Carlisle was having the same thoughts, as he was constantly monitoring my weight... like, every hour and a half. 

 "Look, Charlie's been in hell-" Jacob began, suddenly twisting on his heel so he was looking in my direction, instead of my sisters. "I know you want him in your life." 

 My throat suddenly grew very dry. He was right, I hate to admit it. but that was why I didn't want to change. I needed to tie up some ends, and then I can live peacefully. 

 Well, hopefully. 

 "Jacob, I-" I tried, but was cut off. 

 "Jessica is meeting you at the cafe off of the corner of Duke at eight." 

 My heart flew to my throat, making my hand fly up and press down on my chest as if it would relieve the pressure. I could hear my own heartbeat now, a loud thump, thump, thump that resonated through my skull and made my stomach churn. Jessica. I have to think of something to say, I need to tell her how much she means to me-

 "Why would you do that?" I whispered, pain lacing my voice and tears springing to my eyes. Tears, those are human. Human enough, as they wouldn't fall, like they were locked in. "How could you do that to me?" 

 Jacob's face softened, and he took a small step forward, "Courtney-" 

 "No!" I snapped, pushing back Jasper's chest as he went to take a step forward, his eyes dark and dangerous, as mine were I assume. I walked forward until I was staring up at Jacob's face, my teeth clenched so hard I was afraid they would break, a hot feeling sliding across my chest, matching the tears that were stuck in my eyes. "You have no right to do that! For all you know you could have just put her life in danger!" 

 "Court-" 

 "No!" I yelled again, balling my fists, although I had no intentions of hitting him. "You think you can just run my life after the most you've done for me is help Bella? You don't even care about me! You didn't even come to see me when I was in my goddamn coma! You didn't even come to my wedding for Christ's sake! And all you can ever think about is Bella!" I pointed to the girl, not pleased I was having one of my outburst right now. But I have put up with Jacob Black for too long, and he needs to get a thought in his head. "You thought Bella would just love you by your command! She doesn't, and she never will!" 

 Jacob's lips parted slightly, his face turning a light shade of pink, "I never loved Bella-" 

 "B-B-Bullshit!" 

 "He imprinted on Renesmee," Edward jumped forward, holding his hands out, one of my shoulder, one on Jacob's chest. 

 It was like I could feel my eyes widening to the point it was almost painful. He imprinted on my newborn niece? What the fuck is that? That's so weird, you can't be in love with a three-day old baby... that's like, illegal isn't it? 

 I was so distraught I could only form one coherent sentence, "what the hell?" 

 "I know," Edward patted my shoulder slightly, "it's weird." 

 "Weird?" I asked, giving Edward a look, "you mean you can just be... okay with that? That this guy you hate is like... magically bound to your newborn daughter? Edward you are a terrible father!" 

 "Hey!" He looked genuinely offended, pulling his eyebrows together, "the treaty protects all imprints, this keeps Nessie safe-" 

 "She is not the Loch-Ness Monster!" I snapped, before my senses overloaded, and I turned and stormed off. 

 ***

"Okay, so Courtney, all you have to worry about is not staying to still-" Alice explained, as Sadie gently placed the irritating brown contacts in my eyes, I blinked, the itchy feeling not helping with my fragile temper. "-You have enough of the human-qualities for it to be more natural. If that thirst comes back in, you can just signal us, and try to hold your breath as long as possible. Lean in to Jasper if you need too, his scent will help you."

 "What's the signal?" I teased, my lips curling into a smirk, "bologna?" 

 Emmett's head popped up from the entrance to the kitchen, "you rang?" 

 Alice ignored him as I choked on my own laughter, "sit down for me." 

 I did. 

 "Okay, uh you always sit leaning forward," Alice noted, sitting next to me and leaning forward, placing her elbows on her knees and straightening her back slightly, "it's really weird, but Charlie will notice if you don't." 

 Huh, I didn't even notice I had a certain way I sat. It's weird the little quirks I have that I apparently don't notice. 

 "Oh! And here-" Sadie reached into her pocket, withdrawing a small purple tube, "put this on." 

 I examined the front as she handed it to me, feeling a small smile slip on my face, and a laugh bubble in my throat, "this is my hand cream." 

 "It's important," Sadie defended, crossing her arms indignantly. "Just put it on."  

 "I love this stuff," Emmett bounded into the room, sitting down next to me and grinning, grabbing the tube after I rubbed it into my hands, he flipped it, catching it in his big hands and looking extremely proud of himself. "It's like perfume just for your hands." 

 "Get out." Alice demanded, not in the mood for Emmett's antics, pointing toward the door. Emmett pouted, wrapping his arm around my shoulder and squeezing tightly. It was obvious Emmett was glad for my now un-crush-able body. 

"What? You can't make me leave Courtney! We're the ass-kicking duo, you can call us Batman and Robin... I'm Robin BTW."

 "Get out!" Sadie joined in this time, so both of the scary vampire-ladies were staring him down. Emmett jumped up, slowly backing away, "okay, don't hit me!" 

 "Where are they?" 

 Alice and Sadie both shoved Emmett out of the room, following close after. Jasper jumped up room seemingly nowhere, vaulting over the couch, and landing beside me at the exact moment Charlie walked in. 

 I jumped up from my spot on the couch, truly not meaning too, and ran over to hug my dad. I made a point to hold my breath, not wanting to take any chances. Charlie exhaled deeply, hugging me back with just as much enthusiasm, shaking slightly. 

 "Oh thank God-" he pulled back, his dark eyes searching my entire face for any sign of injury. When he didn't find one he found his voice again. "You can't turn into a giant dog too, right?" 

 I laughed airily, shaking my head, "no." 

 "Bella!" Our dad turned to my sister as I sat back down on the couch, leaning into Jasper's side slightly. "Are you okay?" 

 "Never better, healthy as a horse." 

 I had to refrain from scoffing, nice one, Bells. 

 "Let's give them some privacy." Edward requested, and Jasper nodded, pressing a soft kiss to my forehead, before standing up and leaving with Edward and Jacob, the latter of who he lightly smacked on the head as he passed. 

 "Jacob said this was... necessary." Charlie began, coming so he could sit in between us. "What does that mean?"

"I think it would be better-" 

 "I wanna know what happened to you!" Charlie exclaimed, the ends of his ears reddening, he turned around to look at me, and I was sure he was making a mental note of all of the differences there was between my sister and I. "To-To both of you." 

 "I-I can't tell." 

 I decided that Bella would literally kill Charlie if she kept talking, so I intervened, clearing my throat and hoping it sounded a little more hoarse than it has... it didn't. 

 "Dad, we're okay." I placed my chilly hand over his, "but the explanation you want is impossible.. or we'll have to leave." 

 "No! No more going away!" 

 The desperate tone in Charlie's voice pulled at my chest, making those un-spillable tears flood my eyes. I feel so bad for my dad, he just wants his daughters to be okay, but we can't tell him... I can't imagine how that feels. 

 "You just have to live with the fact that whatever we do, we're happy... do you think you can do that?" 

 Charlie's tone turned incredulous, as he raised his hands and then let them fall, shaking his head once, and then blinking rapidly. I was about to ask if he was having a stroke, but he spoke before I could. 

 "Well, Courtney I don't know! I just watched a boy I've known his whole life turn into a huge dog! My daughters look like my daughters but... don't." 

 "Can you just believe that we'll tell you everything you need to know?" Bella asked, blinking twice in a row in her effort to look human. Charlie sighed deeply, running a hand over his face and blinking almost as unnaturally as Bella did. 

 "And I don't need to know this?" 

 "Really, you don't." 

 Bella and I leaned over to rest our heads on Charlie's shoulders. He wrapped an arm around each of us in our best form of a group hug. "I missed you, girls." 

 Bella and I spoke in unison, "We missed you too, dad." 

 I took a deep breath, wondering if I would ever stop, and dreading meeting Jessica later. 

 A/N: I am so sorry for the long wait guys! But I wanted to thank everyone who voted for For You, as it already has like, 50 votes! Please keep voting and thank you for reading! 

 I am also going to post my Embry story when it has reached ten chapters, and I am currently writing the seventh! It should be within a week or two, so watch out for that! If you want to learn more about it, just request it and I will post it with the next chapter!  

 Thank you for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Drowning By kiara

Fanfiction

120K 1.9K 30
In which the mate of Jasper Whitlock drowns in the sea of drama that rages around Isabella Swan. Jasper Whitlock/Hale x Fem!OC
939K 35.1K 60
" ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ธ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ด๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—น๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ. " " ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ธ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ...
55.3K 1.9K 25
"They slipped briskly into an intimacy from which they never recovered." [F. Scott Fitzgerald] "Do you hate him? For what he did?" Despite wanting t...
153K 1.7K 11
in which amaya cullen will do anything to protect her family. even if it means threatening the new girl who can't seem to mind her fucking business ...