Silence

Bởi DommettsGamble

This is a bit of a personal one, I thought of the idea for this whilst listening to a song called 'Silence' a... Xem Thêm

Author's Note
Beginning of the End
Cause for Concern
Discovery
Signs of Life
Hospital
Code Red
Welcome Home
Author's Note

Home Time

27 1 0
Bởi DommettsGamble

Ed's POV:
9am. I was woken by the sound of my phone vibrating - it was a phone call from Joel; he'd called to tell me that Lizzie was being discharged from hospital this afternoon. 'Oh that's brilliant!' I replied in excitement.

Charlie's POV:
It was now coming up to 2pm, we'd just got out of the car to collect Lizzie and Joel from the hospital. Immediately, we headed straight towards Lizzie's ward and were greeted by the nurse on duty. 'I think you're all set to go home now, Lizzie.' The nurse explained.

Hannah's POV:
Lizzie looked a lot chirpier today which was nice to see. After around 15 minutes of chatting and planning what to do next, I watched as Lizzie removed herself from the hospital bed, put on her trainers and followed us out of the hospital; When we got outside, we had a big group hug to start the welcome home celebrations.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

1.3M 50.8K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
28.8M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
43.7M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...