BEING A TEEN SERIES: THAT GUY

By TheOfficialSemiloore

BEING A TEEN SERIES: THAT GUY (BOOK 1) Every single teenage girl fantasizes. And most times they fantasize ab... More

Author's Note.
° CAST°
° B. A. T. SERIES °
° 1 °
° 2 °
° 3 °
° 4 °
° 5 °
° 6 °
° 7 °
° 8 °
° 9 °
° 10 °
Not an update
Nigeria Readers Choice.
° 11 °
° 12 °
° 13 °
° 14 °
° 15 °
° 17 °
° 18 °
°19 °
° 20 °
Apologies
° 21 °
° 22 °
° 23 °
° 24 °
° 25 °
° 26 °
° 27 °
° 28 °
° 29 °
° 30 °
° 31 °
° 32 °
° 33 °
Epilogue
BOOK 2
AWARD

° 16 °

2.7K 641 142
By TheOfficialSemiloore

----------------------------
' UNEDITED '

I NEED U BY BTS.

So everyone kept saying Fefe was the one who said 'Don't touch me' let's see nah.. She might not be the one after all.

So I want to address a matter but I'll do that in the next chapter.

So at this point, who's your favourite character? Mine is Promise, he's cute..... Lmao....

---------------------------------

The moment the bell for dinner was rung. I heaved a sigh of relief. While others practiced, I chatted with Promise. Everyone knew he was friendly but I was surprised at how easily it was to get along with him.

Everyone started walking towards the dinning hall and Promise walked to where Phil was standing and talking to others.

They all dispersed and it seemed as though Phil had forgotten I was kneeling down.

"Snr Phil" I called out.

Phil turned back wearing a frown on his face. I shuddered immediately and gathered all my courage to continue talking.

"Can.... I.... Stand up?" I asked fidgeting.

He turned back and waved his hands. I grinned as I shot up to my feet dusting my knees. A few stones had formed small holes in my knees.

"My pretty legs" I whined as I tried looking for Fefe and Chioma.

I didn't find them until I got to the dinning hall. While Chioma was wearing an excited expression; Fefe was wearing a huge frown.

I rolled the spag on my fork as I listened to Chioma rant about her house.

"Can you believe Snr Semiloore is my house?" Chioma asked with an excited look on her face.

"Really? That's interesting though" I replied as I turned to Fefe "What's doing you?" I asked.

"He's in my house" Fefe replied.

I raised my eyebrow as I shoved another spoon of spag in my mouth.

"Who's he?" I asked.

"Snr Dann" Fefe replied.

I busted into laughter almost choking on my food.

"Both of you are fated" I said as Fefe hissed.

"Fated kor, destined ni" Fefe replied as I nodded.

"More like destined" I added as Fefe glared at me.

"And for your info, this year. Ain't gonna be clapping. Snr Phil is my personal coach" I replied assuming an air of arrogance as Chioma and Fefe looked at me in surprise.

"Snr Phil? Your personal coach?" Fefe asked.

"Yup. I'm running 100m" I replied toying with my food.

"What happened? He isn't someone who would coach just anybody" Fefe said.

I pursed my lips as I replied "Just anybody? Am I not your friend? Is me that is just anybody abi?" I asked as Fefe laughed slightly.

"Whatever, I look forward to your pratice?" Chioma said.

"Abi nah" Fefe added. "Let's see if you can wake up from your beauty sleep at 5am" Fefe said as she carried her plate.

My mood sunk immediately. I enjoyed sleeping a lot. Especially early morning sleeps, 3am to 6am were my favourite sleeping times.

I carried my plate and walked after my friends. We dropped our plates and started walking back to the hostel.

"I'm sort of happy we have finished our punishment" Chioma said and I and Fefe nodded.

"Snr Promise is actually more friendly that I thought" I said as Fefe turned to me.

"Everyone knows he's friendly" Chioma said.

"I know. But it kinda exceeded my expectations" I said.

"And Snr Phil said what a nice voice you've got there" I said trying to mimick Snr Phil's alluring voice.

"Why doddling over it? He was just stating a fact" Fefe said as we walked into the hostel.

"Please, the fact it was Snr Phil who said so is enough for me to doddle over it" I shot back.

"Can you act like a girl for once?" I asked wearing a weary look.

Fefe removed her sportswear top and pointed at her bra "Am a girl yunno" Fefe said as Chioma burst into laughter.

I sighed as I slumped on my bed. "I give up on you" I said as Chioma continued laughing.

"I have to sleep early go wake up early" I said removing my clothes.

"Ma hear" Chioma said in pidgin and I burst into laughter.

"That's total bullshit" Fefe said.

"Nobody knows but we know you are from Jonah's lineage" Fefe added.

I held my chest in mockery "You guys just broke my heart" I said making a fake agonized expression.

"Nah, I'll rather let a guy break your heart" Fefe said.

"But really if I have to sacrifice my beauty sleep for my house, I'll do it" I said firmly.

"Whoaaaaa" Fefe said as she and Chioma started clapping.

"You sounded like a real patriot" Chioma added.

"I almost believed" Fefe said nodding her head.

I busted into laughter as I pulled my cover over me.

"You people nah, sha let me believe am one for once, pah. Abeg I wan sleep" I said as I snuggled underneath the bed cover.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I turned on my bed as I tried to calculate the amount of time that would have passed.

Probably 8 to 10 hours.

I remember sleeping around 7pm the the previous day so if about 8 to 10 hours had passed; the time should be around 5am.

Realizing that my eyes opened as I jumped out of my bed. My eyes widened upon discovering how busy and noisy the dormitory was. My dorm girls were never the ones to wake up before 6am. My eyes went to Fefe's and Chioma's beds, they weren't on their beds.

I hurriedly carried my school bag and checked the side pocket before bringing out my wristwatch. My eyes flew to the second and hour hand before a bomb exploded in my head.

Past 7?

I knew I was officially a dead meat. First, I hadn't taken my birth, second I missed morning food. I tried to remember what we took on Thursday mornings; meat smashed porridge. There was no big deal about it, it was Economics we had for the one hour class and our teacher never came.

But that wasn't the main point; the main point was I had stood Snr Phil up. I was so scared. Snr Phil wasn't the type who got angry easily, infact since he became popular; there wasn't really any rumour that he got angry but everyone knew he hated people standing him up.

And that was exactly what I had done. Fefe and Chioma walked in talking.

"You are awake?" Fefe asked "I told you she was just joking" Fefe added.

"Why didn't you guys wake me up?" I asked suddenly angry.

"Weren't you joking about the whole Snr Phil thing?" Chioma said walking towards her bed not sparing me a glance.

"Ohh, so you two really thought I was of no usefulness of whatever house I was placed bah?" I sneered as Chioma turned to me.

"You weren't joking?" Fefe asked in disbelief.

I laughed as I grabbed my bucket of water "So much for the people I call best friends" I said and started to walk out if the dormitory.

"Toke wait!" Fefe said as she rushed out to grab me.

"Don't touch me" I yelled attracting attention. Fefe froze midway before I stormed to the bathroom.

--------------------------

'Jonah's lineage'  God my stomach is paining me from laughing.

So you see, it not only Fefe who can go berserk.

Is it only me that is not getting why Toke flared up? Because the matter no reach that one or who knows, there's something else we don't know.

Shey I should give you guys sneak peek again?

"You crazy jerk! Do you want to die!"

Just laugh and imagine who said to and to who.

Semiloore™

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 26 25
[ THE FIRST CHAPTERS ARE CRINGE ASF BUT I PROMISE IT GETS BETTER] ''What are you doing on the desk?'' He asked coldly. I looked at him in the eyes. ...
279 19 27
Cover by melifluous gelatoo -Excerpt- I peeked at Jaycob. He was intrigued when he saw the note. Oh my gosh, he's checking it! He looked shocked. Hi...
9.5M 309K 70
Wattpad Creator! Happy and proud. HIM: Staying the night? Not my thing. Hearts and flowers? Boring. Falling in love? Not anytime soon. Settling down...
Luna By anya jayvyn

Teen Fiction

7.3M 324K 47
A bullied girl meets the popular new student. ***** "Still saying that you're perfectly okay?" Max whispers. I'm surprised to hear that his voice is...