It Hurts

By deeply_in_thought20

Katherine or Katie Hale as she goes by, faces the world with a cold stare and a heartless facade. Ever since... More

Cast 1
Cast 2
Cast 3
Ch-1:Pain
Ch-2:Black Skull
Ch-3:A mission
Ch-4:Migraines and Movies
Ch-5:A New Start
IMPORTANT!!
Ch-6:You Never Cared
Ch-7:Finding who I am
NEW BOOK!(not up anymore)
Ch-8:Shopping
Ch-9:Capo
Ch-10:You Don't Know
Ch-11:Nightmare
IMPORTANT
Ch-12:Gang Meeting
Ch-13:It hurts
Ch-14:Pleasure

Summary

2.9K 37 0
By deeply_in_thought20

Katie's Point Of View
Ever since I have been 8, I have been living with George Wilter.My foster father. For 8 years, ever since I was 8, (I am 16 now in case you are wondering) all he has done is abuse me and assault me along with starving me. I am enrolled in school and given the things I need because he needs to show the world that he is a good "father". As if.
But I wonder what will happen when my "father" dies and instead of being back in the foster care, I am entrusted to the hands of Blake River, my legal guardian and my brother that left me.
It's gonna be a hell of a ride with chaos and loud voices every morning and nightmares every night.
After all, The River household won't be The River household without chaos.
But can I trust them enough for me to weaken my mental walls?
Can I let them in?
.
.
.
.
.
I hope you liked it it's my first time writing a story please leave your views!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

255K 7.4K 77
Currently being re-written! Check out Creating the Ghost for the new version! (Not finished in the least) "No, no! Daddy! Don't leave me! Don't make...
Ariel De Luca By Kinjal

Mystery / Thriller

46.8K 696 40
**correct me if there are any grammatical mistakes, I am not very good at it ** **All pictures are taken from Google I don't own any of these** A los...
291K 6.5K 48
Brooke Amoretti hides her problems behind a snarky smile and sarcastic comments. She doesn't have the luxuries of most 16 year olds; who would when...
173K 2.9K 100
!Book one out of four! There is a part two to this book you don't have to read it but if you would like to it's called "My princess to the Black Wido...