๐’•๐’๐’–๐’“ ยซ๐’•๐’Š๐’Œ ๐’•๐’๐’Œ๐’†๐’“๐’”...

By sadmoonflower2

๐’Š๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’ˆ๐’ ๐’๐’ ๐’‚ ๐’•๐’๐’–๐’“ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐’š๐’๐’–๐’“ ๐’•๐’˜๐’Š๐’ ๐’”๐’Š๐’”๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’‚๐’„๐’„๐’Š๐’…๐’†๐’๐’•๏ฟฝ... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35

19 and 20

62 1 1
By sadmoonflower2

You arrived to the party. Everyone else was already there. You said hi to almost everyone when you saw him. Jaeden was there! He was standing by one of the walls and drinking. He seemed like he was looking for something... or someone.

You: What the hell is he doing here?!

Avani: I- I don't know. I didn't see him...

You: Please don't tell me she's here too

Avani: I told you I don't know! Maybe noodlehead knows something

You went to Wyatt together.

You: Did you do it? Did you invite him?

Wyatt: Yes, but-

You: WHAT?! Why Wyatt? Why?

Wyatt: He said he wanted to say sorry

You: So you thought it was good idea to bring him to the party wich was meant to make me feel better?!

Wyatt: But he wanted to apologize...

You: Well, he apologized the first time too. And then he went back to her. After everything she's done to me. After everything she's done to him. To us!

Wyatt: I don't know, Y/n. It could be her fault...

You: He was kissing her! Making out with her to be precise. How could that be only her fault?!

Wyatt: Look, just go and see what he has to say, ok?

You: I don't know Wyatt...

Wyatt: Please. For me

You: Ugh, fine!

You walked to Jaeden. It was really hard not to, but you didn't cry.

Jaeden: I promise I can explain

You: You have two minutes

Jaeden: She was forcing me to do that. She was forcing me to cheat on you with her. If I didn't, she said she will hurt you. I was scared. I didn't want anything to happen to you.

You: And now I'm supposed to believe that?!

Jaeden: I don't know. I know you won't forgive me, but I just want you to know that it was not my fault.

He said and left the house. You went to Avani.

Avani: And?

You: He said she forced him. And he said if he didn't, she'll hurt me

Avani: Do you believe him?

You: I don't know... I mean, it seemed like he really is sorry, and I want to believe him, but I just can't. He's put me through so much...

Avani: I know. Take your time

You: Hey Vani, I know you guys made all of this for me, but I really don't feel well, I think I'm just gonna head back to Noah's...

Avani: I'll go with you

You: No, please... I just- I need to be alone right now.

Avani: I understand

You headed towards the door. As soon as you stepped outside of the house, you started crying like crazy. You messaged Noah and Chloe that you headed home.

...

2 hours later

Noah: Y/N! WE'RE HOME!

no response

Noah: Y/N?!

Chloe: Be quiet Noah you're gonna wake up mom and dad.

Mom: What is going on?

Noah: We're just looking for Y/n

Mom: Well, she's not here

Noah: Wait, what? How do you mean she's not here?

Chloe: Relax, she's probably home with Charli

Noah: I'm gonna call her

ringing

no answer

Chloe: Maybe her phone just died...

Noah: I'm gonna ask Charli. Just to be sure

ringing

Charli: Hey! What's up. Is Y/n okay?

Noah: Um, I was gonna ask you the same thing...

Charli: What do you mean?

Noah: She texted me 2 hours ago that she'll go back to our place. But she's not here. So I thought that maybe she's with you

Charli: Noah... If something happened to her, I swear to god

Noah: I have to go, we have to find her...

He hung up.

Noah made a group chat with all of your friends.

Noah:
Guys
I'm worried
Y/n isn't here
She's not answering her phone
She's not with Charli either
Does anyone know where's she?

Avani:
Oh my god
GUYS
ANSWER!
ANSWER!!
ANSWER!!!
ANSWER!!!!

Jaden:
She's not with me
Nor anywhere in the Sway
But if someone knows ANSWER RIGHT NOW!

Chase:
She's not at the house
I checked every room

Dixie:
HAVE YOU FUCKING LOST MY SISTER?!

Avani:
She was talking to Jaeden, then came to me and said she's not feeling well so she's going back to Noah's

Noah:
Yeah
She texted me saying "Hey Noah, just so you know, I went back to your house, I'm not feeling really well"

Chloe:
She texted me that too

Jaeden:
Ugh its all my fault

Millie:
NOAH YOU LOST HER!!! I'M GONNA KILL YOU IF SOMETHING HAPPENED TO HER!

Dixie:
Okay, calm down
It's not Noah's or Jaeden's fault
Nor anyone else's
But we seriously have to find her

Sophia:
Wait!
Jack you found her in the subway last time, right?

Jack:
Yes, I'll go check right now

20 minutes later

Jack:
Guys-
I just finished the call with 911
they took her

Charli:
YOU FOUND HER?!
WHEN?!
WHERE?!
HOW?!
WHAT HAPPENED?!

Jack:
I couldn't find her at the subway, or anywhere near it, so I just started skating around the city hoping I'll find her and... well... I saw her lying by the road in a pool of blood

Charli:
WHAT?!

Jack:
I- I don't know
I immediately called the ambulance and they took her but didn't allow me to go with them...

Charli:
DIXIE GET YOUR ASS UP WERE GOING TO THE HOSPITAL!

Everyone went and met up 10 minutes later.

×××
part 20

This article was all over the internet:

Heartbreaking! Young Tik tok star on the edge of life

Y/n Y/ln (16) is a young and beautiful influencer with over 20 MILLION FANS! Last night, she was at a party with all of her friends. After some time she felt sick, so she told one of her best friends Avani (17) that she's going back to her friends Noah's (16) house. She also texted him and his twin sister Chloe, telling them that she headed back earlier.
2 hours later, Noah and Chloe came back, but their mother told them that Y/n wasn't there. Noah panicked and called Y/n's twin sister Charli. When she told him she wasn't with Y/n, he made a group chat with all of her friends asking them if they know where she is and one of them, a boy named Jack (17) went to a subway where he found her the last time.
She wasn't there so he went skating, hoping he'll see her. 20 minutes later, he found her lying by the road in her own blood. He immediately call ambulance and they took her, but didn't allow him to come as well.
As our source says, she was hit by a car and shortly after that stabbed in chest 2 times. Now she's in a really bad condition. Doctors are trying their best to help her, but it doesn't seem like she'll make it.

...

Jaeden's Pov

Oh my god. I can't believe this. Y/n could literally d- die every moment. But who would do something like that to her? The driver probably did it on accident, but who would stab her in chest and why? She's the sweetest person in the world. Oh crap. No, it can't be... Jennifer? Shit, I have to tell Wyatt. No, I'll go see her first, I'll deal with that monster later. I jumped from my bed and ubered to the hospital.

"Hello, I'm here for Y/n Y/ln" I said out of my breath, almost crying. "I'm sorry but only family allowed, she's in bad condition" the lady said. "Just let me see her I'm her boyfriend" I said, now visibly crying. "But still not a family" she said. I snapped on her. "Just let me fucking see her!" I yelled. "I beg your pardon young-" "Let. Me. See. Her. NOW!" I yelled again. "Down that hall. Room 429".

I walked down the hall and saw Charli and Dixie leaving. They stopped me. "Listen here Jaeden" Charli said. "Wait, first tell me is she okay" I interrupted. "Well, we don't know. But what we do know is if she dies, she'll die loving you. Don't forget that." Dixie responded and they just left.

I bursted trough the door and saw her. She was unconscious and a whole bunch of machines were connected to her body. That was just... awful to watch. I sat next to her and took her hand. I started sobbing.

"Please forgive me Y/n. Please. I love you. I love you so much. I can't lose you. I know you don't want me in your life, but I want you. You are all I want. You are all I need. Everything I could wish for. You can't give up now. Please. Don't leave me now. At least open your eyes. That will be enough for me. Just the fact that you're okay will be enough to make me happy. Don't leave me please. I can't live without you. I just can't. I love you Y/n." I said between the sobs. I felt her squeeze my hand. I looked up at her. A tear slid down her cheek. She still didn't open her eyes though. But at least she's still alive. Until...

beeeeep

A long and loud sound came from one of the machines. A lot of doctors rushed in and one of them pushed me out of the room.

An hour passed, and one of the doctors was still inside. He finally came out. "Excuse me, are you mr. Martell?" he asked. "Yes. I am." I said while getting up. "Is- is she ok?" I asked concerned. "She's awake. You can see her." "Thank you so much doctor. For everything." I said. "That's my job kiddo. Now go, your girl's waiting for you." "She's not 'my girl'. Not anymore..." I said sadly. "Well, in that case, go get your girl back Romeo" he said while patting my shoulder. I smiled and went to see her.

"Thank goodness you're okay!" I said while hugging her. "Y/n, I'm sorry. For everything. I-" she interrupted me by kissing me. "Do you forgive me?" I asked. "Depends." she said. Oh no. "On what exactly..." I questioned. "Only if you promise you will never EVER do something like that and hurt me like you did" she said. "I won't" "Are you sure?" she asked. "Is this convincing enough?" I said while taking a ring out of my pocket. "It's a promise ring. I promise I'll never hurt you again, nor let anyone else do it. I promise I will love you no matter what." I placed the ring on her finger as she cried. She kissed me. "I love you" she said. "I love you too. I always did and I always will."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166K 4.1K 66
โ€ขsocial mediaโ€ข โ€ขwyatt oleffโ€ข โ€ขIT 2017 castโ€ข โ€ขreally fucking slow updates cause i'm shitโ€ข follow me lol
590K 13.6K 53
" ๐จ๐ก. ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ฌ.. ๐ง๐ข๐œ๐ž " "๐œ๐ก๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ง. ๐œ๐ก๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ. ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ " ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐š๏ฟฝ...
102K 1.9K 35
. ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐–๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐Œ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐›๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ค ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ ๐ ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ž๐š๐œ๐ก ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ. "๐…๐จ๐ซ๐œ๐ž๐ ๐ญ...
65.1K 1.3K 24
๐๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ /blษชs/ ๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฃ INFORMAL ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ: ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ; ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ: ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๏ฟฝ...