• Sanders Sides Preference Bo...

By RiggieWriting

Hi! I'm just writing for fun. This is a preferences book. Duh. The characters I'll be doing are: - Roman - Vi... More

-How you met-
You meet again...
Favorite spot to kiss you...
Names in each others phones...
Promise rings...
Couples Tattoos
How you sleep(Picture)...
Their favorite outfit on you (Female)...
The pet(s) you have...
Their favorite thing about you...
Your couples theme song...
Their morning text to you...
Remy catch-up...
The car you have...
When you have a nightmare...
Bedroom design...
Nicknames they call you...
Nicknames you call them...
Your favorite show/movie to watch together...
What you do on dates...
Emile catch-up...
Your best friend (Besides them)...
The second language you speak...
What you say the most to them in the second laguage...
Yours/His favorite cake design...
Roman x reader (Fluff)
Logan x Reader (Fluff)
Janus x Reader (Angst to Fluff)
The instrument you play
Favorite Country to visit.
Yours/His favorite ice cream
Your guys' house
Ice cream date...
How they would react to seeing you cry
When they get jealous
They're favorite outfit on you (Male)
What they get you for your birthday
You have glasses
A/N (Important!!!)
Their favorite make-up style on you
They propose to you (Part 1)
They propose to you (Part 2)
Couples Halloween Costume~
Hoodie/Sweatshirt they got you
Your guys Favorite/Least favorite song
Favorite Board game
Favorite Disney Park
Their reaction to you in a hammock
Couples T-Shirts
Why/Reaction to giving you a back/neck massage.
Favorite Melanie Martinez Song.
What the sides do when you fall asleep on them
Favorite cupcake design
Please don't be mad..!
How they look at you
Necklace they get you
Favorite MHA Character (Male)
Favorite MHA Character (Female)
Listen. LISTEN!!!

Thomas catch-up

567 7 19
By RiggieWriting

How you met:

You've been friends with Joan and Talyn for a while and they wanted you to meet their friend, Thomas. You were nervous but still agreed. On the day that you're meeting Thomas, Joan and Talyn go and pick you up and bring you to Thomas' house. Joan knocks and you get a bit more nervous when this guy opens the door. "Hey, come on in." The guy who you're guessing is Thomas said. "This is our friend Y/N." Said Talyn. "H-hey, nice to m-meet you..." You said clearly nervous. "No need to be nervous, Y/N. My name is Thomas, nice to meet you too." Thomas said happy that he gets a new friend. You four talked for a while, but Joan and Talyn had to go for unknown reasons and since their your ride you also had to go. But not before you got his number and he said " Call anytime, Y/N!"

You meet again:

It was another boring Saturday sitting at home. You were trying to find something to do, when you heard your phone ring in you're back pocket. You grab it and answer it without second thought and hear Thomas' voice and immediately you were happy. He asked if you could come over and hang out, you not wanting to be bored said YES right away. Once you got there you knocked, he answered and you went in and started talking. You both talk with each other and then decide to play MarioKart. You keep beating him over and over again. "That's the 10th time you beat me! How!?" Thomas said being a sore loser. You just giggle at him and right before you answer, you heard thunder and basically threw yourself at Thomas for protection (Awwww!). "Are you okay?!" Thomas asked worried. " I-i don't like th-thunderst-storms..." You say clinging onto him for more protection. "You walked here, right?" Thomas asked completely changing the subject. "Y-yeah..." You said as another sound of thunder scared you making you grab onto Thomas more. "Well, you can stay here for the night." Thomas said not wanting you to walk home in the storm. "Re-really-y?" You asked. "Of course!" He happily. For the rest of the night you both watched movies, ate snacks, played video games where you kept winning, talked, cuddled and eventually fell asleep while cuddling.

Favorite spot to kiss you:

Nose. He likes to kiss your nose because of your reaction. You always say "nu" exactly like that and scrunch up your face.

Names in each others phones:

His: My Star 💕

Yours: My sweet rainbow.

Promise rings:

Couples Tattoos:

How you sleep (picture):

You like to sleep on his back while he sleeps on his stomach. If you're not sleeping like this you're on his lap.

Their favorite outfit on you (female):

He'll like whatever you wear as long as you're comfortable.

The pet(s) you have:

What would you name him?

Their favorite thing about you:

Your personality. You're just so sweet and kind and amazing to him. He can't find anything to hate about you.

Your couples theme song:

I Do Adore-Mindy Gledhill.
It's a sweet song and I just love it.

Their morning text to you:

Hey Rainbow, I wondering if you could come over so I can beat you in Mario kart.(He never beats you.)

The car you have:

When you have a nightmare:

Y/N' s eyes shot open and they began freaking out. They called out to Thomas and he came asking them what was wrong. Y/N simply replied nightmare but a little in a baby voice. Thomas than went and sat down next to them and they crawled onto his lap and curled into a ball. He started rubbing their back and and singing softly to them. Y/N slowly started to calm down and and thanked Thomas for helping them. They were about to go back to sleep but before they thanked Thomas one last time and kissed his cheek. Thomas.exe has stopped working.

Bedroom design:

He let you design the room and he has no regrets.

Nicknames they call you:

My sweet rainbow or Rainbow, Love, Cutie.

Nicknames you call them:

My Star, Theater boy, Tommy.

Your favorite tv show/movie to watch together:

Tv show

Avatar: The last surrender

Movie

Ratatouille

What you do on dates:

Your ideal date is staying in, getting comfortable on the couch and playing video games with Thomas. Of course you also order pizza and stuff, but it's mainly just you beating him in MarioKart.

Your best friend (besides them):

You have two and they are Joan and Talyn.

The second language you speak:

You grandmother taught you how to speak Indonesian. You taught Thomas how to say one thing in Indonesian.

What you say the most to them in the second language:

Aku mencintaimu, bintangku!
(English: I love you, My Star!)

Yours/His favorite cake design:

It's such a nice design. That's the only reason I chose this one.

A/N: I wrote this all yesterday and have no regrets. I hope you enjoyed this. Bye 💝.

Word count: 866.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.6K 2.5K 38
Virgil use to be a dark side and life was less than perfect. but he's a light side now so everything should be ok... Right? Trigger warning, self har...
30.3K 1.1K 24
So this is my very first story ever so let me know what you guys think! The following pictures that you'll see in this story do NOT belong to me so i...
115K 2.5K 67
{Currently on permanent haitus} Just another oneshot book! If you have a request, there is more information in the first chapter. *REQUESTS CURRENTLY...
1.9K 165 25
Aye look oneshots None if these characters belong to me unless i add ocs which I'll tell you about But yeah! This is no place for smut so get out ya...