𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 ; 𝑠. 𝑟�...

By -RANBOOZ

˚* ੈ✩‧₊ 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 | ❝ look into his angel eyes, one look and you're hypnotized. ❞ - 𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘭 𝘦... More

00.
0.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
HELLO!

29.

9.3K 235 134
By -RANBOOZ

˗ˏˋ " you're so fucking sick. " 'ˎ˗

spencer and the rest of the team were on their way back, all of which were concerned for aurora's safety.

"this is all my fault.." spencer mumbles.

"kid.. you never saw cat doing this when you and her were together. don't beat yourself over it. we're going to find her, and aurora will be in your arms safe and sound." derek reassures.

eventually they arrive at aurora's apartment, the team analyzing what seemed to have happened.

"it looks like.." jj began as she tried to recreate what might have happened, "she had her bag, ready to go to class, then cat.."

derek stood in the hall, pretending to be cat. "so she was just standing here.. i have a gun in hand so you cant scream."

"now.. i dropped my bag because i was scared, cat comes closer.."

derek comes closer and pretends to punch jj, "you try to fight back.. but i knock you out so it's easier to take you.."

"but how does nobody see this?"

"everybody is already at work, and she must have known that."

"so cat has been stalking her, and seeing when there would be less people around."

"okay but it doesn't explain how her ring got in the floor.."

derek shrugs, "maybe aurora knew it wasn't going to end well so she slid it off, to show us that something happened."

"because we know the rings are something she wouldn't take off.."

meanwhile, aurora wasn't holding up to well. she had been unconscious, and was tied up in a chair.

when she opened her eyes, she sees that she was in, what looked like an abandoned building. it was fairly dark, and the windows were cracked; overall, it looks like the building had a fairly good beating to it.

"finally.. you're awake." cat smiles, pulling a chair in front of her to be face to face with aurora.

"you're fucking sick you know that?!" aurora gulped, her face ached from when cat had punched her.

she pouts her lips, "aw, when is your bub going to save you now? boo hoo, news flash he isn't."

"the team will get here any minute.." she said, trying to catch her breath.

the room was hot and humid, aurora felt as if she couldn't breathe, it also doesn't help that she was on the verge of an anxiety attack.

"mmm.. i have no doubt that they will. but will you be alive to see it? probably not." she smirked.

aurora shakes her head, "what are you gaining from this.."

cat gets close to aurora's face and whispers, "because i had spencer first. you came along and ruined what we had."

"so what? you're just going to kill me and expect spencer to come running back to you? they will catch you and you will get thrown into jail. where you belong."

she chuckles, "oh no, i know i will. but i just want to eliminate you, because i don't want spencer to be happy if it's not with me."

"you're so fucking sick."

"maybe. but i care about him more than you ever will."

"that's impossible." aurora struggles to catch her breath, "if-if you cared about him, you wouldn't put me at risk. and you would actually want to see him happy."

she furrows her eyebrows, "what's with you? you're going to die on me before i get to do anything."

"why the hell do you need.. to know.." aurora takes small pauses as she tried to breathe.

"because if you die on me, i will have no fun with it. and i would go to jail for nothing."

aurora chuckles, "wow."

"so are you going to tell me or not?"

"i take anxiety pills, and i haven't taken them today."

cats eyes widen as she lets out a laugh, "so you're telling me, i'm getting you anxious?"

she rolls her eyes, "don't.. don't think you're all that. i get anxious for the littlest things."

"you know, i'm surprised. i had no clue you take anxiety pills AND you used to cut yourself. who would have thought you would be the one to do those things.."

aurora furrows her eyebrows, "what? i never told you that?"

"oh no you didn't have to," she shrugged, "when i was tying you up i saw the scars."

aurora just shakes her head looking down at her feet, the rope that she was tied in, began to hurt.

"enough of this chit chat, i'm going to get to the good stuff." cat says as she gets up and grabs a knife.

aurora starts breathing faster and felt as if she was about to faint.

cat cuts one of the ropes that tied one of her arms behind the chair, leaving the other arm still tied. and left the ones on her ankles.

she grabs her arm roughly and analyzed aurora's scars.

"what are you going to do.." she gulped.

cat smiles, "you've done it before, so it won't be bad when i do it, right?"

"stop, you can't.."

"and why is that, at one point you had a death wish, right?"

aurora's eyes started to water, "okay i did some at point earlier in life, but i'm fine now."

cat shrugs, "that's too bad then isn't it."

she stroked the blade along the scar that was there, and she slide it across, causing blood to pour out.

aurora winces, she began to cry, "stop. please."

cat started to cut through the rest of her scars, until there wasn't any left to cut.

cat got off the fact that aurora was so bothered by it, she smiles at it.

aurora puts her head back, she stared the ceiling, wondering when the team would come.

"oh guys, you're going to want to sit down for this mouthful.." garcia sighed, "according to these records, cat was abused by her father daniel, who later went away for manslaughter related to the death of her mother, his wife laila. then, cat was sent to a foster home, but she was abused by the foster father, whom she eventually killed..."

"wait there's more.." she assured, "this is unusual because daniel had been released and left the u.s. shortly after.. oh my god.." garcia gasped.

"what is it garcia?" spencer asked.

"cat traveled around the world in search of him, hoping to kill him as punishment for his actions. however, when she couldn't, so she channeled her rage towards other men.. there are so many murders i can connect her to. oh wow, there were kidnappings as well during this time in the area she lived when her father was released."

"her father getting released was the stressor.." hotch comments, "is there any place that would be significant to her? maybe somewhere her father used to take her.."

"now searching.. and got it. there's a warehouse that daniel previously worked at, its now abandoned, i'm sending you the address right now."

"let's go catch this son of a bitch." david says.

cat slaps aurora, "that's not true!"

aurora winces, her cheek stung and she couldn't feel her wrist. "it is... he- he doesn't care about you.."

"if he didn't, then why would he have continued to see me even after you two started dating, huh?"

"because.. he knew this would happen.." she mumbled.

cat smirks, "glad he knows."

cat begins to cut the rope off that tied her, aurora stumbled onto the cold concrete floor.

"get up, now." she demanded.

aurora struggled, but she does so. she could barely feel anything, she felt like her legs were noodles.

cat grabs her roughly when they hear someone break in, she holds the gun up to aurora's neck.

there stood the team, guns in hand.

"cat, put it down.." spencer says aggressively, with his gun up.

"why should i do that?" she smirks.

"because you don't want this.."

spencer glances over at aurora, his heart ached. this happened to maeve. and he didn't want it to end the same way it did for her..

"you like her better don't you?!" cat raised her voice.

aurora gives him a look, saying just say what you need to say. i know.

he looks back over to cat, "no i don't."

cat furrowed her eyebrows, "is that so?"

"yes.. i was going to end it. because i want to be with you cat. she's not like you. nothing like you." he lied.

she smiles, "really?"

"yes. but if you put the gun down, we can spend our lives together.. just you and me."

derek discreetly walked through a door that stood behind aurora and cat.

"but why'd you give her a necklace then?!" she asked bring aurora closely to her.

aurora who's eyes were tightly closed, afraid of what was to come.

"just for the act.." he assured.

"you're lying!" cat yelled.

"okay i am lying. because you know what? i actually love aurora, and you're incapable of such a thing. you're a narcissistic, psychopathic, misandristic, cold blooded serial killer who deserves nothing but to get thrown into jail."

and next thing they new, bang! a gun was shot.

a/n
IDK HOW I FEEL ABT THIS
CHAPTER BUT I HOPE
YOU ENJOYED :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 67 26
"ᴀʟʟ ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ, ᴀʟʟ ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʟᴏᴠɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ɪꜱ ᴀ ʟᴏꜱɪɴɢ ɢᴀᴍᴇ" 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝, 𝐋�...
121K 4.5K 42
━ 𝗔𝗔𝗥𝗢𝗡 𝗛𝗢𝗧𝗖𝗛𝗡𝗘𝗥 ❝ 𝙱𝙾𝚈 𝚈𝙾𝚄'𝚁𝙴 𝚂𝚄𝙲𝙷 𝙰 𝙳𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙼 𝚃𝙾 𝙼𝙴 ❞ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▌ᰢ ༘ 𓄹 ࣪˖...
1.9K 93 14
𝐓𝐎 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔 [Spencer Reid x fem!oc] Awkward Spencer Reid met the awkward new BAU agent, and it just about ruined his entire life. "Of cou...
69.5K 1.4K 41
"do you think it was easy watching you fall in love with her? you think my heart wasn't broken when i found out you two were getting married? i stood...