Second Chances: Sequel to Til...

By WrittenByKalifa

***You don't have to read "til death do us part 1 and 2 but to better understand the story and who people are... More

INFO
Chapter 1
CHARATERS
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
ADDITIONAL CHARACTERS
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
MORE FROM THE AUTHOR
SECOND CHANCES: BOOK 2??

Chapter 18

1.8K 75 11
By WrittenByKalifa

Monday came and Nicole was standing in the courtyard talking to one of her classmates. Suddenly, she sees Tre and end the conversation. She walks to Tre and calls his name and Tre looks at her.

"Hey, could you do me a favor please?", she asked.

"What?", he asked.

"I need you to take me to my house tonight and get some food", she said.

"Surprised you ain't ask your boyfriend", Tre replied.

"Elijah is not my boyfriend", Nicole replied. "And he doesn't need to know where I live"

"Mmm", Tre said.

"Can you take me or not?", she asked.

"Yea", Tre replied. "What time?"

"5?", she asked.

"6", he said.

"Okay", Nicole replied.

"Iight. See you later", he said before he walked away.

Nicole watched him for a few seconds and then walked away.

————————————

Later that evening, Nicole and Tre were on there way to her mom's house.

"It would be nice if I could play my playlist like one time", Nicole said.

"Nobody don't wanna listen to Megan Thee Stallion, Saweetie, Kash Doll, none of them", he said.

Nicole folds her arms and looks at the window. "Boo, you stink", she said.

Tre chuckled and he looked at her then back at the road. He cleared his throat then began talking. "So, you and Elijah-"

"You sound like my dad when he's about to give me a speak about somebody", she said.

"Hey I'm just saying, be careful alright. He cool but he...I don't know. I see the way he talks to girls and-"

"What girls? When?", Nicole asked.

"I think this was before y'all were talking. He just arrogant", Tre said.

"He's been fine to me. Besides, if a nigga talk to me crazy, you know I can handle my own", she said.

"Yea", he said. "I know but...I know you don't wanna hear this from me but I don't want your heart broken"

Nicole was quiet.

"You're an amazing girl and if nobody sees it that doesn't mean you aren't...I just wanna tell you that", he said.

"...thank you", she said.

Tre nods.

———————————————

A week later, Elijah and Nicole were hanging out all day, all the way up to night. They got ice cream then he drove into an empty parking lot. As they are they're ice cream, they talked and got to know each other better. When they got done with their ice cream, Nicole noticed Elijah was getting a little to close. Like he wanted to kiss her. She didn't mind kissing him because after their first kiss, she knew he was a good kisser.

"Ya know. I stare into those pretty brown eyes all day right?", he asked.

"I bet", Nicole said with a smile as she bit her bottom lip.

Elijah smirked as he leaned in and started kissing her. Nicole began kissing back and they started to make out. A few moment later, Elijah put his hand on her thigh and made his way up to her private area. Nicole grabbed his hand and began to pull away.

"Come on chill out", he said before he started kissing her again.

Nicole pushes him away. "Stop", she said.

"Come on na", he said. "Relax your nerves"

"I am relaxed!", she semi-yelled.

"Act like it. I know you want this", Elijah said.

"...take me back to school", she said.

"Nah", Elijah said.

"Nah??", Nicole question.

"I'm low key sick of this shit. I been playing my cards right. I ain't been talking to no other bitches, the least I can get some pussy", Elijah said.

"Yea, that's your last straw", Nicole said as she unlocked the car door.

Elijah locked it back grabbed her arm. "Just let it happen", he said as he began kissing on her.

"Elijah stop!", she shouted.

"Shhh", he said.

She tired to break free of his grip but couldn't. He was too strong. She began to have flashbacks of the time she was raped in high school and knew that was what was happening this time. She began crying because she couldn't get to her purse to grab her mace.

"Elijah, why are you doing this?", she asked.

"Because, I want it...I also get what I want", he said as he held both of her arms with one hand and pulled her legging down with the other.

Nicole began to scream.

He took the hand he was using to take off her pants and covered her mouth.

"Shut up", he said. "I said chill the fuck out before I give you something to scream about. Because if somebody comes over here, I got something for you and them"

Nicole saw part of a pistol in the inside of his jacket and calmed down because she didn't want him to use it.

"More like it", he said as he continued to pull her pants down.

———————————————

The next day, Nicole went to class even though she didn't want to. She just didn't want anybody asking her what was wrong so she went away. After Elijah basically raped her, he told her not to tell anyone of course. Even though she wanted him to suffer, she wasn't going to say anything anyway. The last time she told somebody something like that, he brother got killed. She didn't want anyone else that was close to her to die too. Danielle sat next to Nicole and was in her regular, extra and happy mood.

"Hey girly", Danielle said with a smile.

Nicole was looking down at phone. "Hey", she said.

"How was your date last night", Danielle asked.

Nicole got a little nervous for a moment. She was trying to forget about last night. "It was fine", she said before she clear her throat.

"You okay", Danielle asked.

"Yea", Nicole said.

"...something's different", Danielle said.

"I'm fine", Nicole said.

Danielle starred at her for moment. Nicole wouldn't even look at her. "...okay then", Danielle said as she looked down. She felt sad because she knew something was wrong but couldn't help.

After class, Nicole went straight to the library to get some peace and quiet. She wanted to study but all she could think about is last night. She felt stupid. Because she couldn't study, she just sat there and listened to music.

While Nicole was in the library, Danielle found Elijah and walked to him.

"Hey, what happened with you and Nicole last night", she asked.

Elijah smirked. "'Nothing happened. Why? What did she say", he asked.

"Nothing...I was just asking. She seemed a bit off today and when I asked her about the date she seemed more off", Danielle said.

"Oh. I don't why. We had a good time. I same her beautiful smile all night so I thought she felt the same", Elijah said.

Danielle was quiet as she thought to herself. "...okay.. well bye", she said before she began to walk away.

"Ay... where is Nicole anyway?", Elijah asked.

"Library", Danielle said before she kept walking.

Elijah looked at his friends. "I'll caught y'all later. About to go see what's up with her", he said.

"Iight", one of them said.

Elijah walked away and went to the library. He walked to Nicole's usual stop and saw her sitting at the table. She was in an individual study room so he walked in.

Nicole looked up at him, then looked back down.

"What? We don't speak?", he asked.

Nicole didn't say anything.

Elijah walked to her and put her AirPods out.

Nicole began to get mad.

"Babygirl, you didn't happen to tell your friend about what we did last night did you?", he asked.

Nicole shook her head.

"Good", he said as he tossed her AirPods on the table instead of handing it to her. "Would've been a shame for the both of you"

Nicole looked at her airpods.

"I'll pick you up tonight, beautiful", Elijah said. "Can't get enough of what you got"

Nicole was still silent.

Elijah bent down and kissed her forehead and walked out.

Nicole grabbed her AirPods and her book bag and left the library. She wanted to cry so bad but because she was in public, she couldn't. She wanted to tell her dad or Jamal because she knew they would handle them in a heartbeat but she didn't want anything to happen to either of them.

As she walked down out the library she bumped into Tre. She didn't see him because she was looking down.

"I'm sorry", she said as she kept walking.

"No hey?", Tre asked jokely.

"Hey", she said as she kept walking.

Tre made a face as he watched her walk away. He kept a zone from her that he felt before but he just couldn't put his finger on it. He just knew something was up. He wanted to go after her to ask her but he was running late for class and he was on the edge of not doing good in the class so he decided to call her after class. He walked into the library to print some stuff out and saw Elijah leaving. They looked at each other and looked away.

TO BE CONTINUED....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

896K 23.5K 45
Imagine finding out one day that you have a new stepbrother cause your single father has gotten engaged. Your mother died when you were ten yet your...
2.1M 61.3K 56
''There is only one thing crossing my mind right now. If he hates me so much, then why the hell is he kissing me back?'' ----------------------- Emma...
55.2K 1K 29
After Nicole's father died she stopped feeling. She stopped having emotions. Eventually she began to bring the emotions back and felt again. She took...
226K 5.3K 63
**This is the FIRST book, the SECOND book in called The Baby Pact** Nicoletta, Delilah, and Kassidi are three fifteen year old friends who find thems...